Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,126 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

Painful Research On Those Against Peter Obi On Nairaland - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Painful Research On Those Against Peter Obi On Nairaland (889 Views)

Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React / Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. / Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Painful Research On Those Against Peter Obi On Nairaland by onez: 6:45am On Oct 03, 2022
After a Month long research on popular monikers against Peter Obi on nairaland, I discovered an interesting thing. They have one thing as their driving force. I know some of them are paid but the main driving force is NO EASTERNER should occupy Aso rock. In fact NO IGBO man should ever be the president. I welcome all political scientist to make same research. I felt pity for Nigeria on discovering this. Other African countries have left us behind. In the 90's, who ever thought of going to Asia?. Asia has since left us and moving ahead. I keep wondering why this Mentality? . Will you prefer to die if only Igbo man can save you? God help us to see the bigger picture

15 Likes

Re: Painful Research On Those Against Peter Obi On Nairaland by UrPapa: 6:48am On Oct 03, 2022
Displaying signs of victim mentality on a early Monday morning
Smh

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Painful Research On Those Against Peter Obi On Nairaland by GoodHardDickk: 6:51am On Oct 03, 2022
As a real niggar from Edo State. I have equally observed that the yorubas do not want an Igbo man as president. In fact, the yorubas are actually the ones filled with hatred and bitterness and this keep driving the country backward.

If not tribalism, why would a sane person campaign and wishes for someone like Tinubu to be president when we have a much more healthier and better option like Obi?

However respect to the majority of yorubas who doesn't play tribal cards like their counterpart. Indeed Nigeria shall be Great again. Together we can get it right this time around with PO. God abeg na peter Obi we want!!!

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Painful Research On Those Against Peter Obi On Nairaland by Karlman: 6:52am On Oct 03, 2022
They are in the minority now...as Nigerians are wiser.
So don't bother yourself about hate filled people like that...they are free to kill themselves when PO wins they will not be missed.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Painful Research On Those Against Peter Obi On Nairaland by ol0d0od0: 6:52am On Oct 03, 2022
Good for him
Re: Painful Research On Those Against Peter Obi On Nairaland by GoodHardDickk: 6:54am On Oct 03, 2022
UrPapa:
Displaying signs of victim mentality on a early Monday morning
Smh

Not victim mentality.

Read and understand what he wrote. This time around read it slowly. A particular tribe keeps dragging this country backward everytime! But enough is enough, Nigeria must progress whether they like it or not.

8 Likes

Re: Painful Research On Those Against Peter Obi On Nairaland by Sonyboom765: 7:01am On Oct 03, 2022
Personally, as a Yoruba I will rather die than have an Igbo president except Igbos can explain to me why they stone Awolowo when he came to the East to campaign. Why Abiola can win Tofa the presidential candidate of NRC in his state of Kano but can not win the Igbo state of his deputy. Why Nzeribe an Igbo man was the one that led the clamour to anull June 12. Once credible answers are provided to this then I might reconsider my stand.

onez:
After a Month long research on popular monikers against Peter Obi on nairaland, I discovered an interesting thing. They have one thing as their driving force. I know some of them are paid but the main driving force is NO EASTERNER should occupy Aso rock. In fact NO IGBO man should ever be the president. I welcome all political scientist to make same research. I felt pity for Nigeria on discovering this. Other African countries have left us behind. In the 90's, who ever thought of going to Asia?. Asia has since left us and moving ahead. I keep wondering why this Mentality? . Will you prefer to die if only Igbo man can save you? God help us to see the bigger picture
GoodHardDickk:
As a real niggar from Edo State. I have equally observed that the yorubas do not want an Igbo man as president. In fact, the yorubas are actually the ones filled with hatred and bitterness and this keep driving the country backward.

If not tribalism, why would a sane person campaign and wishes for someone like Tinubu to be president when we have a much more healthier and better option like Obi?

However respect to the majority of yorubas who doesn't play tribal cards like their counterpart. Indeed Nigeria shall be Great again. Together we can get it right this time around with PO. God abeg na peter Obi we want!!!

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Painful Research On Those Against Peter Obi On Nairaland by GoodHardDickk: 7:08am On Oct 03, 2022
Sonyboom765:
Personally, as a Yoruba I will rather die than have an Igbo president except Igbos can explain to me why they stone Awolowo when he came to the East to campaign. Why Abiola can win Tofa the presidential candidate of NRC in his state of Kano but can not win the Igbo state of his deputy. Why Nzeribe an Igbo man was the one that led the clamour to anull June 12. Once credible answers are provided to this then I might reconsider my stand.

Exactly what I wrote above, the yorubas are actually the ones filled with hatred and bitterness and you just confirmed it. Be careful with what you wish yourself son Because you might have an accident and die once Obi is sworn in as president.

12 Likes

Re: Painful Research On Those Against Peter Obi On Nairaland by Sonyboom765: 7:09am On Oct 03, 2022
I confirmed it alright
If Obi win I will personally commit suicide.
You can take my words to the bank.

I am a new breed of Yoruba that hate Igbos with passion, if igbos can hate Fulani n other with so much disdain like you show all over social media especially on this NL, I wonder why others can not hate you n your father with greater disdain. I hate you n love the fact that I hate you n am not hiding my hate. The hate of the Igbo resonate all over me. Make your papa go commit suicide over my hate for you.

GoodHardDickk:

Exactly what I wrote above, the yorubas are actually the ones filled with hatred and bitterness and you just confirmed it. Be careful with what you wish yourself son Because you might have an accident and die once Obi is sworn in as president.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Painful Research On Those Against Peter Obi On Nairaland by GoodHardDickk: 7:14am On Oct 03, 2022
Sonyboom765:
I confirmed it alright

Noted!!

I shall bookmark this page. I'll come back here and quote you Feb next year once Obi has been declared winner of the election.

Make sure you don't deactivate your account nor disguise with another account.

3 Likes

Re: Painful Research On Those Against Peter Obi On Nairaland by Sonyboom765: 7:16am On Oct 03, 2022
I still have pending beta that Obi will neither win 3 states nor win up to 3 million vote in the presidential election. Make you go sidown for gutter.

GoodHardDickk:

Noted!!

I shall bookmark this page. I'll come back here and quote you Feb next year once Obi has been declared winner of the election.

Make sure you don't deactivate your account nor disguise with another account.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Painful Research On Those Against Peter Obi On Nairaland by onez: 7:27am On Oct 03, 2022
Sonyboom765:

I don't know when you were born. But in the 90's the Eastern Mandate Union headed by Arthur Nwankwo, G34 headed by Alex Ekwueme and some Igbo elements in NADECO fought for Abiola and the then Military Junta. In their early days, Ohaneze and Afenifere were always in lockstep on national issues. I so much admire the two organisations. They were very progressives and reason alike. Then if Afenifere cough in the morning, Ohaneze will collaborate immediately in the afternoon and vice versa. APC really caused a bad blood between two natural allies.

2 Likes

Re: Painful Research On Those Against Peter Obi On Nairaland by TinubuDeDrugLor: 7:43am On Oct 03, 2022
An average Yoruba is a Bigot and hate-filled person. Usually they don't like other tribes.

Give a Yoruba person job in your own company, he will fight to remove people of other tribes from key posituons and replace them with Yoruba's.

They do this in companies, government agencies and parastatals, ministries, churches, mosques, etc.

That's just who they are. They believe others should serve them only. They don't believe in meritocracy, they believe in manipulating everything.

Usually, when they discover you know their evil manipulative style, they try to stop you from exposing them. They will abuse you, fight you , oppress you, gossip you, lie against you, do other things to prevent people from hearing you out.

They hate the truth, they hate superior arguments, they will always attack you first to prevent being exposed.

The funny part is that they will acuse you of what they're doing. They don't mind to use your name or tribes name to do their evils just to keep hiding their real identities.

Do good to a Yoruba person and he'll want you to be doing it for the rest of your life. The day you stop helping him, he will hate you and start fighting you. He will use any means to fight including their main tools which are lies/gossips and charms.

They are the reason why other ports of Nigeria are not working because of their level of self-centeredness. In short that was why tinubu removed Ambode (story for a another day)

However there are some very lovely, reasinable ones who say the truth as it is and the whole world loves them.

I wish to use this medium to thank all good Yoruba's across the world, keep working for a truely united Nigeria where equity and fairness is the order.

#truthaboutyoruba

6 Likes

Re: Painful Research On Those Against Peter Obi On Nairaland by Innocentman86: 7:45am On Oct 03, 2022
Sonyboom765:

Then you can die once obi is declared president, remember originally una no get streghntt to fight and I will be here to support president obi to open fire on protexters in ibadan.
And if you decide to fight ss or se,we will use you cowords to shine.

1 Like

Re: Painful Research On Those Against Peter Obi On Nairaland by TinubuDeDrugLor: 7:46am On Oct 03, 2022
onez:
I don't know when you were born. But in the 90's the Eastern Mandate Union headed by Arthur Nwankwo, G34 headed by Alex Ekwueme and some Igbo elements in NADECO fought for Abiola and the then Military Junta. In their early days, Ohaneze and Afenifere were always in lockstep on national issues. I so much admire the two organisations. They were very progressives and reason alike. Then if Afenifere cough in the morning, Ohaneze will collaborate immediately in the afternoon and vice versa. APC really caused a bad blood between two natural allies.

Yoruba are natural liars and that's what they distort the truth and stopped STUDY OF HISTORY IN SCHOOLS.

They keep lying and lying trying to force people accept it as the truth. That's why you should be carwful reading any yoruba person owned newspaper.

1 Like

Re: Painful Research On Those Against Peter Obi On Nairaland by Sugiano(m): 7:49am On Oct 03, 2022
You are wasting your death. One thing is certain next year, Tinubu won't be President next year and will never be. Take my words to the bank

I am a new breed of Yoruba that hate Igbos with passion, if igbos can hate Fulani n other with so much disdain like you show all over social media especially on this NL, I wonder why others can not hate you n your father with greater disdain. I hate you n love the fact that I hate you n am not hiding my hate. The hate of the Igbo resonate all over me. Make your papa go commit suicide over my hate for you.

[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Painful Research On Those Against Peter Obi On Nairaland by Witi(m): 8:24am On Oct 03, 2022
You forgot to add the past insults and hates on Nigeria and other tribes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Painful Research On Those Against Peter Obi On Nairaland by ceragon123: 9:13am On Oct 03, 2022
Na wa oooo!

This confirms the research we are talking about.

Wahala dey for this country o

Sonyboom765:
I confirmed it alright

Re: Painful Research On Those Against Peter Obi On Nairaland by survivor10(m): 10:02am On Oct 03, 2022
Sonyboom765:

May the millions of Igbos killed in the genocide haunt you in this life and in the afterlife.

You lots hate Igbos this much and yet fought in collaboration with western powers to bring Igbos back to this cursed filthy ONE-NIGERIA.

This is brazen witch-craftry!
Re: Painful Research On Those Against Peter Obi On Nairaland by onez: 12:25pm On Oct 03, 2022
Sonyboom765:
I confirmed it alright

You won't die brother. It"s only the bitterness in you that needs to die. I wish you well.
Re: Painful Research On Those Against Peter Obi On Nairaland by Sonyboom765: 1:42am On Oct 04, 2022
Argumentum ad Misericordiam

Wetin concern the wickedness orchestrated by the Igbos against Yoruba at the different election cycle n the genocide you talked about ?

survivor10:

May the millions of Igbos killed in the genocide haunt you in this life and in the afterlife.

You lots hate Igbos this much and yet fought in collaboration with western powers to bring Igbos back to this cursed filthy ONE-NIGERIA.

This is brazen witch-craftry!

16 Likes

Re: Painful Research On Those Against Peter Obi On Nairaland by GeneralPula: 2:02am On Oct 04, 2022
Lol..

Same person with like 3-4monikers, acting like an Edo, acting like a Yoruba, quoting himself by himself..

Traits of a Flatinoz..
Re: Painful Research On Those Against Peter Obi On Nairaland by GeneralPula: 2:04am On Oct 04, 2022
Sonyboom765:
I confirmed it alright

Another Flatinoz in disguise..

Nah the impersonation wey Reno dey talk about be this..

Yeye..
Re: Painful Research On Those Against Peter Obi On Nairaland by ican2020: 3:04am On Oct 04, 2022
Sonyboom765:
I confirmed it alright

No body is going to die because of polities IJN
Re: Painful Research On Those Against Peter Obi On Nairaland by onez: 9:38am On Oct 06, 2022
ican2020:

No body is going to die because of polities IJN
Amen

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu : Olisa Methu Writes Attorney General / Atiku Should Endorse Me . Tinubu Full Speech In Northern Elders Forum Kaduna / Hausa Are The Most Hardworking Tribe In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.