Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,821 members, 7,824,412 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Hausa Are The Most Hardworking Tribe In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hausa Are The Most Hardworking Tribe In Nigeria (913 Views)

Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa Are Real Beneficiaries Of Banditry – Governor Bala Mohammed / If Nigeria Were America, Igbos Are Republicans, Yoruba/Hausa Are Democracts / Is Dave Umahi Most Hardworking Governor In Nigeria See Pictures ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hausa Are The Most Hardworking Tribe In Nigeria by StonesA: 8:32pm On Nov 13, 2022
first of all before i brief you on this subject, i need to clarify you that i am not a hausa man, i am a middle belter, i am only trying to share my view even though i know that some people may disagree with me but i have my reason for saying so, just follow me

Fore instance if you go to lagos: in the midst of busy nature, full of buzzing and hustling, the hausas are not found wanting in any way. But instead they are in business and industrious just trying to make a headway in ensuring their daily earnings.

I believe that they are the most hardworking tribe in nigeria and there is a reason for this. There is never a job too difficult or demeaning for them so far they can use it to cater for the needs of their wives and children back in the village.

Hausas are engaged in quit a lot of odd jobs, the type that some youth from other tribes consider it to be below their status, jobs like shoe repaires, money exchanging, water supply business, okada, condemn iron etc

The Huasas during the festivities period made so much money especially the goat sellers among them. Some of them are located in fagba and its environs, amongs others and were busy making their money.

The hausas after they have worked consistently for about 3-4 months, would travel to their villages to take break from all the hardwork and especially to take the returns home for their families. However befor that they would have brought and introduce their brother or friend in the business to take charge while the go meet their families at home. they do so, so that there is a continuity in the business even if their not there.

This is my own neutral view

2 Likes

Re: Hausa Are The Most Hardworking Tribe In Nigeria by liminna(m): 8:38pm On Nov 13, 2022
Its not by tribe but background and temperament. Hausa is just a language.

1 Like

Re: Hausa Are The Most Hardworking Tribe In Nigeria by OneEyedSnake: 8:39pm On Nov 13, 2022
StonesA:
first of all before i brief you on this subject, i need to clarify you that i am not a hausa man, i am a middle belter,

OSU hands typed this.

From Jew to Aboki now MB

Keep impersonating to suck Aboki cuck online for votes.

Shameless OSU
Re: Hausa Are The Most Hardworking Tribe In Nigeria by Paretomaster1(m): 8:41pm On Nov 13, 2022
True, but many mistakes other Northerners for Hausa, for instance it's shocking to know that no Hausa have ever rule Nigeria before, they are always contented, and hard working.

Many ride on their back to stardom, only for HAUSA to receive the backlash for any Northerners failure or crime.
Re: Hausa Are The Most Hardworking Tribe In Nigeria by OneEyedSnake: 8:42pm On Nov 13, 2022
liminna:
Its not by tribe but background and temperament. Hausa is just a language.

One Nijeriya Zikist Igbos are back in town

See as this one is forming love for Aboki

This desperation for Aso Rock is just too much and should naturally make any sane person reject your OSU last great hope of a candidate .

Keep forming Kumbaya online by February we know say matter go change for una side

1 Like

Re: Hausa Are The Most Hardworking Tribe In Nigeria by OneEyedSnake: 8:43pm On Nov 13, 2022
Paretomaster1:
True, but many mistakes other Northerners for Hausa, for instance it's shocking to know that no Hausa have ever rule Nigeria before, they are always contented, and hard working.

Many ride on their back to stardom, only for HAUSA to receive the backlash for any Northerners failure or crime.

Eyah

Okoro,Aboki no dey NL .

Go to Kano and give them your sermon of love

1 Like

Re: Hausa Are The Most Hardworking Tribe In Nigeria by limeta(f): 8:44pm On Nov 13, 2022
Hard work begins from home
Where are the hausas
Re: Hausa Are The Most Hardworking Tribe In Nigeria by nogames: 8:51pm On Nov 13, 2022
Go and find out most of those people doing odd jobs such as meruwa (water supply) shoe repair, gateman etc are from Niger .. can you go to North and do such job? Same thing applied to Nigeria hausas,
Re: Hausa Are The Most Hardworking Tribe In Nigeria by StonesA: 9:02pm On Nov 13, 2022
nogames:
Go and find out most of those people doing odd jobs such as meruwa (water supply) shoe repair, gateman etc are from Niger .. can you go to North and do such job? Same thing applied to Nigeria hausas,
i can 100% assure that these guys are Nigerian hausas they are everywhere makurdi, onistha, jos, ibadan, owerri
Re: Hausa Are The Most Hardworking Tribe In Nigeria by illicit(m): 9:03pm On Nov 13, 2022
Hausa can dig a 15ft well and collect 2000#

1 Like

Re: Hausa Are The Most Hardworking Tribe In Nigeria by StonesA: 9:04pm On Nov 13, 2022
limeta:
Hard work begins from home
Where are the hausas
you can go read about Dantatas, how they started from nothing to something
Re: Hausa Are The Most Hardworking Tribe In Nigeria by Israeli072011(m): 9:09pm On Nov 13, 2022
StonesA:
first of all before i brief you on this subject, i need to clarify you that i am not a hausa man, i am a middle belter, i am only trying to share my view even though i know that some people may disagree with me but i have my reason for saying so, just follow me

Fore instance if you go to lagos: in the midst of busy nature, full of buzzing and hustling, the hausas are not found wanting in any way. But instead they are in business and industrious just trying to make a headway in ensuring their daily earnings.

I believe that they are the most hardworking tribe in nigeria and there is a reason for this. There is never a job too difficult or demeaning for them so far they can use it to cater for the needs of their wives and children back in the village.

Hausas are engaged in quit a lot of odd jobs, the type that some youth from other tribes consider it to be below their status, jobs like shoe repaires, money exchanging, water supply business, okada, condemn iron etc

The Huasas during the festivities period made so much money especially the goat sellers among them. Some of them are located in fagba and its environs, amongs others and were busy making their money.

The hausas after they have worked consistently for about 3-4 months, would travel to their villages to take break from all the hardwork and especially to take the returns home for their families. However befor that they would have brought and introduce their brother or friend in the business to take charge while the go meet their families at home. they do so, so that there is a continuity in the business even if their not there.

This is my own neutral view

What parameters did you use to arrive at this conclusion?
Re: Hausa Are The Most Hardworking Tribe In Nigeria by ScamHunter: 9:21pm On Nov 13, 2022
The most enslaved tribe...followed by Ilorin Yoruba.
Re: Hausa Are The Most Hardworking Tribe In Nigeria by Paretomaster1(m): 9:37pm On Nov 13, 2022
OneEyedSnake:

Eyah

Okoro,Aboki no dey NL .

Go to Kano and give them your sermon of love

Mumunatu... Oponu..
Re: Hausa Are The Most Hardworking Tribe In Nigeria by liminna(m): 9:37pm On Nov 13, 2022
OneEyedSnake:

One Nijeriya Zikist Igbos are back in town

See as this one is forming love for Aboki

This desperation for Aso Rock is just too much and should naturally make any sane person reject your OSU last great hope of a candidate .

Keep forming Kumbaya online by February we know say matter go change for una side

Read again, this time comprehend. Also don't assume anything
Re: Hausa Are The Most Hardworking Tribe In Nigeria by limeta(f): 9:58pm On Nov 13, 2022
StonesA:
you can go read about Dantatas, how they started from nothing to something

Kid get off my mention
Re: Hausa Are The Most Hardworking Tribe In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 13, 2022
No doubt Hausas are very hardworking but some of it has to do with the fact that they are a people Northern leaders have not empowered to be equal to others so they have no choice but to do the most menial and hardest work in society.

The aim in life is to work smarter not harder. Hard work is Commendable if it ends up giving you a better life.

Hardwork related to offloading bags of cement all day for 3k is not commendable Hardwork. It is the Hardwork of those with lowest skillset who have no employment prospect than jobs like that.

I think Northern leaders and elite are the most cruel, callous and uncaring in the world. Followed by Igbo leaders and elites.

2 Likes

Re: Hausa Are The Most Hardworking Tribe In Nigeria by StonesA: 8:02pm On Nov 25, 2022
Dsalvo:
No doubt Hausas are very hardworking but some of it has to do with the fact that they are a people Northern leaders have not empowered to be equal to others so they have no choice but to do the most menial and hardest work in society.

The aim in life is to work smarter not harder. Hard work is Commendable if it ends up giving you a better life.

Hardwork related to offloading bags of cement all day for 3k is not commendable Hardwork. It is the Hardwork of those with lowest skillset who have no employment prospect than jobs like that.

I think Northern leaders and elite are the most cruel, callous and uncaring in the world. Followed by Igbo leaders and elites.
thanks for your contribution Sir, i, myself that create this topic i am a notherner and i can testify to you that our leaders does not care about us

(1) (Reply)

Why Soludo, Obaseki, Nnamani, Others Are Ganging-up Against Peter Obi. / Why Does Tinubu & Atiku Avoid Talking About Fighting Corruption? / Obaigbena Lies Again Without Shame As He Manufactures Alternate Reality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.