Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,099 members, 7,814,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

My Respond When A Client On My Contact Asked If I'm For Peter Obi Or Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Respond When A Client On My Contact Asked If I'm For Peter Obi Or Tinubu (1328 Views)

"I Will Win In Court" - Peter Obi Says When Asked If He Will Contest In 2027 / Peter Obi Or Sampson Uchenna Charles: Who Is LP's Presidential Candidate? / I Am Neither Of Atiku Nor Buhari; I'm For Biafra - Exist Referendum: Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Respond When A Client On My Contact Asked If I'm For Peter Obi Or Tinubu by money121(m): 6:49am On Oct 03, 2022
A client on my contact woke me up with this Question

And that's my respond

lalasticlala, Mynd44

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Respond When A Client On My Contact Asked If I'm For Peter Obi Or Tinubu by money121(m): 6:49am On Oct 03, 2022
Ok

1 Like

Re: My Respond When A Client On My Contact Asked If I'm For Peter Obi Or Tinubu by BeardedMeat(m): 6:53am On Oct 03, 2022
That's smart of you. The urchin got the message.

6 Likes

Re: My Respond When A Client On My Contact Asked If I'm For Peter Obi Or Tinubu by money121(m): 6:54am On Oct 03, 2022
BeardedMeat:

Thanks my brother

3 Likes

Re: My Respond When A Client On My Contact Asked If I'm For Peter Obi Or Tinubu by Nobody: 6:54am On Oct 03, 2022
Brilliant response. If it is those senseless losers on Nairaland they will have first insulted a political candidate and ethnic group to then ask you to patronize their business service. Mumuric and m0r0nic Nigerian youths.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Respond When A Client On My Contact Asked If I'm For Peter Obi Or Tinubu by money121(m): 6:56am On Oct 03, 2022
Dsalvo:
Brilliant response. If it is those senseless losers on Nairaland they will have first insulted a political candidate and ethnic group to then ask you to patronize their business service. Mumuric and m0r0nic Nigerian youths.
Thanks my brother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Respond When A Client On My Contact Asked If I'm For Peter Obi Or Tinubu by Nobody: 6:58am On Oct 03, 2022
BeardedMeat:

Would have been an Obidullard urchin for sure as the guy was asking if he could work in Warri. Lol.

Besides, anybody that only gives you the choice of Tinubu and Obi, rather than ask "who are you voting for", is surely a hateful IPOBian looking to establish whether you are a friend or foe.

Only IPOBians care like that. Yorubas have no time for Obifraud and the smart businessman OP did not fall into the trap.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Respond When A Client On My Contact Asked If I'm For Peter Obi Or Tinubu by bibianna(f): 7:01am On Oct 03, 2022
You nailed it! wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Respond When A Client On My Contact Asked If I'm For Peter Obi Or Tinubu by GoodHardDickk: 7:04am On Oct 03, 2022
OP, for the fact you posted pictures from the OBIDIENT rally means you're Obi's supporter (which is a good thing) the guy only Wanted to satisfy his curiousity hence the reason he asked.

campaign has already started, telling people who you're supporting doesn't matter. However, it's a good thing you were able to separate business from politics that' was Smart of you

5 Likes

Re: My Respond When A Client On My Contact Asked If I'm For Peter Obi Or Tinubu by robinso01(m): 7:05am On Oct 03, 2022
It's better to separate politics from work. Some people can use difference of political candidates as excuse not to give you work, some people are extremist.

10 Likes

Re: My Respond When A Client On My Contact Asked If I'm For Peter Obi Or Tinubu by BeardedMeat(m): 7:05am On Oct 03, 2022
Dsalvo:

Would have been an Obidullard urchin for sure as the guy was asking if he could work in Warri. Lol.

Besides, anybody that only gives you the choice of Tinubu and Obi, rather than ask "who are you voting for", is surely a hateful IPOBian looking to establish whether you are a friend or foe.

Only IPOBians care like that. Yorubas have no time for Obifraud and the smart businessman OP did not fall into the trap.
Ok.
At least you admitted Tinubu won't get any votes in Warri.
But Tinubu now wears a urine bag like waist beads.

11 Likes

Re: My Respond When A Client On My Contact Asked If I'm For Peter Obi Or Tinubu by JASONjnr(m): 7:06am On Oct 03, 2022
Dsalvo:

And you think we don't have your fellow urchins in Warri?

The joke's on you.....

5 Likes

Re: My Respond When A Client On My Contact Asked If I'm For Peter Obi Or Tinubu by Cutehector(m): 7:10am On Oct 03, 2022
Wisdom..
Re: My Respond When A Client On My Contact Asked If I'm For Peter Obi Or Tinubu by Godfullsam(m): 7:10am On Oct 03, 2022
Smart guy, may God shower you with more wisdom.

You didn't allow political issues to take the better side of you.

You refused to join business with politics.

Some guys on nairaland will ask you to patronize their business after insulting a particular political party. I SMH for them

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Respond When A Client On My Contact Asked If I'm For Peter Obi Or Tinubu by agadez007(m): 7:13am On Oct 03, 2022
It’s a Yoruba Muslim
The set that attacked the flag boy in oshodi
The girl that was sacked in Port harcourt,her boss was Yoruba Muslim too
That’s how they are,they want everybody to vote their jagabandit,one was telling me that I am ungrateful,what did I gain from jagabandit that made me ungrateful?

Nice reply tho

1 Like

Re: My Respond When A Client On My Contact Asked If I'm For Peter Obi Or Tinubu by money121(m): 7:20am On Oct 03, 2022
Godfullsam:
Smart guy, may God shower you with more wisdom.

You didn't allow political issues to take the better side of you.

You refused to join business with politics.

Some guys on nairaland will ask you to patronize their business after insulting a particular political party. I SMH for them
Amin
Re: My Respond When A Client On My Contact Asked If I'm For Peter Obi Or Tinubu by money121(m): 7:21am On Oct 03, 2022
GoodHardDickk:
OP, for the fact you posted pictures from the OBIDIENT rally means you're Obi's supporter (which is a good thing) the guy only Wanted to satisfy his curiousity hence the reason he asked.

campaign has already started, telling people who you're supporting doesn't matter. However, it's a good thing you were able to separate business from politics that' was Smart of you
Thanks
Re: My Respond When A Client On My Contact Asked If I'm For Peter Obi Or Tinubu by Sugiano(m): 8:04am On Oct 03, 2022
Have the paid Urchins their September allowance for their daily headache of defending their London GrandPa. Hope it was disbursed from the bullion Van
Re: My Respond When A Client On My Contact Asked If I'm For Peter Obi Or Tinubu by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 03, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Ok.
At least you admitted Tinubu won't get any votes in Warri.
But Tinubu now wears a urine bag like waist beads.

OP is a smart guy on his way to a successful, fulfilled and happy life. He'd even go far if he decides to join politics unlike an emotional loose cannon Like you.

Change your ways bro. Not too late to put down the hate pipe and smoke the pipe of peace and progress. Premium smoke brethren. Best in Nigeria. cool

Join the BAT camp. When Tinubu wins I'll host you to a night out on the Island in Lagos. All expenses paid. You'll be joining a network of winners also. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Respond When A Client On My Contact Asked If I'm For Peter Obi Or Tinubu by BeardedMeat(m): 4:55pm On Oct 03, 2022
Dsalvo:

OP is a smart guy on his way to a successful, fulfilled and happy life. He'd even go far if he decides to join politics unlike an emotional loose cannon Like you.

Change your ways bro. Not too late to put down the hate pipe and smoke the pipe of peace and progress. Premium smoke brethren. Best in Nigeria. cool

Join the BAT camp. When Tinubu wins I'll host you to a night out on the Island in Lagos. All expenses paid. You'll be joining a network of winners also. cool
I should join the camp of a man with a drug criminal record? A man who has Alzheimer's disease and Parkinson all at once?

You cannot support Tinubu without looking foolish!

Only a foolish people send their aged to the war front.

You yellow Bars are in for a rough day.

Re: My Respond When A Client On My Contact Asked If I'm For Peter Obi Or Tinubu by VTJN(m): 5:05pm On Oct 03, 2022
BeardedMeat:
I should join the camp of a man with a drug criminal record? A man who has Alzheimer's disease and Parkinson all at once?

Tinubu is your next president Nwanne
Re: My Respond When A Client On My Contact Asked If I'm For Peter Obi Or Tinubu by BeardedMeat(m): 5:08pm On Oct 03, 2022
VTJN:
Tinubu is your next president Nwanne
Online beggar!

Get a life first.

Don't commit suicide defending a walking corpse.
Re: My Respond When A Client On My Contact Asked If I'm For Peter Obi Or Tinubu by VTJN(m): 5:11pm On Oct 03, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Online beggar!

Get a life first.

Don't commit suicide defending a walking corpse.
Tinubu will obviously succeed Buhari

You can relocate to any neighbouring country
Re: My Respond When A Client On My Contact Asked If I'm For Peter Obi Or Tinubu by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 03, 2022
BeardedMeat:

Have it your way. When "yellow Bars" win and reform Nigerian pivotally, since someone has to do it, never forget what side of history you chose to be on at critical moments.

Same as Azikiwe stood on the wrong side of history frustrating Awolowo's effort to include a secession clause in the Nigerian constitution.

Who went on to lose 3 million people because of Azikiwe's myopia in a civil war that could have been avoided if Nigerian regions had the power to secede legally as Awolowo proposed?

You Igbos are emotional, hateful and self-destructive. That is why you will never accept that Yorubas, including Tinubu, are a visionary force for good. We are not perfect. No one is. Yet our positives far overwhelms our negatives

Tinubu is cool though so I expect Igbos to be big beneficiaries of his fair, meritorious and detribalised government in 2023 despite haters like you doing your best to sabotage him.
Re: My Respond When A Client On My Contact Asked If I'm For Peter Obi Or Tinubu by BeardedMeat(m): 5:21pm On Oct 03, 2022
VTJN:
Tinubu will obviously succeed Buhari

You can relocate to any neighbouring country
You still will remain depressed and pennyless grin
Re: My Respond When A Client On My Contact Asked If I'm For Peter Obi Or Tinubu by BeardedMeat(m): 5:23pm On Oct 03, 2022
Dsalvo:

Have it your way. When "yellow Bars" win and reform Nigerian pivotally, since someone has to do it, never forget what side of history you chose to be on at critical moments.

Same as Azikiwe stood on the wrong side of history frustrating Awolowo's effort to include a secession clause in the Nigerian constitution.

Who went on to lose 3 million people because of Azikiwe's myopia in a civil war that could have been avoided if Nigerian regions had the power to secede legally as Awolowo proposed?

You Igbos are emotional, hateful and self-destructive. That is why you will never accept that Yorubas, including Tinubu, are a visionary force for good. We are not perfect. No one is. Yet our positives far overwhelms our negatives

Tinubu is cool though so I expect Igbos to be big beneficiaries of his fair, meritorious and detribalised government in 2023 despite haters like you doing your best to sabotage him.

Tinubu will rule you in Iragbiji grin

Only a foolish people send their very aged to the war front. grin

Your plan to make Remi and Seyi unelected president has failed.

Buhari will show Tinubu pepper next year.
Re: My Respond When A Client On My Contact Asked If I'm For Peter Obi Or Tinubu by successmatters(m): 5:31pm On Oct 03, 2022
Money 121 is a tribalist bigot.
Re: My Respond When A Client On My Contact Asked If I'm For Peter Obi Or Tinubu by VTJN(m): 5:32pm On Oct 03, 2022
BeardedMeat:
You still will remain depressed and pennyless grin
Idiot

I thought you claimed i don't worth your time?

Jobless nitwits grin grin
Re: My Respond When A Client On My Contact Asked If I'm For Peter Obi Or Tinubu by money121(m): 5:36pm On Oct 03, 2022
successmatters:
Money 121 is a tribalist bigot.
The username is Money121 and his Top Roofer in Nigeria
C.E.O Imranroofing
Re: My Respond When A Client On My Contact Asked If I'm For Peter Obi Or Tinubu by BeardedMeat(m): 5:36pm On Oct 03, 2022
VTJN:
Idiot

I thought you claimed i don't worth your time?

Jobless nitwits grin grin
Me jobless?

Oya post your account number let's see.

Online beggar!

How many monikers are you using to beg?

Onye aguru. grin
Re: My Respond When A Client On My Contact Asked If I'm For Peter Obi Or Tinubu by successmatters(m): 5:37pm On Oct 03, 2022
money121:

The username is Money121 and his Top Roofer in Nigeria
C.E.O Imranroofing

You roof more houses than Wichtech? grin

This mediocre, go and sit down somewhere.

1 Like

Re: My Respond When A Client On My Contact Asked If I'm For Peter Obi Or Tinubu by successmatters(m): 5:38pm On Oct 03, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Me jobless?

Oya post your account number let's see.

Online beggar!

How many monikers are you using to beg?

Onye aguru. grin

Please pay this guy no attention, he's atop scammer and pretender. He has duped a lot of people online.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why do Igbos RUN back to Lagos after Christmas? / Another Video Of Video Of Tinubu Calling APC ASUU Surface / The Crowd Was Massive At Nasarawa, Purely Organic Peter Obi Has Won

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.