Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

"I Will Win In Court" - Peter Obi Says When Asked If He Will Contest In 2027 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Will Win In Court" - Peter Obi Says When Asked If He Will Contest In 2027 (31853 Views)

"I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG / Presidential Election: Why I’m Personally Heading To Appeal Court – Peter Obi / My Husband Too Like Court - Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Will Win In Court" - Peter Obi Says When Asked If He Will Contest In 2027 by TMSMedia: 12:31pm On Mar 16, 2023
"I Will Win In Court" - Peter Obi Says When Asked If He Will Contest Again In 2027

Presidential candidate of the Labour Party, Peter Obi has stated that he will "win” in court after his opponent, the APC presidential candidate, Bola Ahmed Tinubu was declared winner of the just concluded Presidential elections by INEC, IGBERETV reports.

While being interviewed on Channels TV on Thursday morning, Obi was asked by the TV host if he will contest again in 2027, if he is unable to prove in court that he allegedly won the election. The former Anambra governor replied saying he will win in court as he trusts the judiciary.

https://igberetvnews.com/1440878/will-win-court-peter-obi-says-asked-will-contest-2027/

210 Likes 32 Shares

Re: "I Will Win In Court" - Peter Obi Says When Asked If He Will Contest In 2027 by heniford2: 12:34pm On Mar 16, 2023
That's if Nigeria judiciary work to me e no dey work,😐 will peter obi break Record as the first person to win presidential election through court haa! Only God in heaven that's if he exist will allow that because our judiciary are something else.

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "I Will Win In Court" - Peter Obi Says When Asked If He Will Contest In 2027 by Massiveglory: 12:34pm On Mar 16, 2023
P-ure
E-nthusiastic
T-rust worthy
E-nergetic
R-espectful

O-rganised
B-rilliant
I-nformed

The new Nigeria is here.
This is the incoming president of the federal republic of Nigeria.

Any other person will end up with a great collaspe and title of ex-president select.

410 Likes 38 Shares

Re: "I Will Win In Court" - Peter Obi Says When Asked If He Will Contest In 2027 by SlurUsername1: 12:34pm On Mar 16, 2023
Chief clown Peter obi the Grand patron of Ipob terrorist organization!
He should go and wake Nnamdi Azikiwe from the dead to contest with Tinubu, because he is a Small boy grin

271 Likes 49 Shares

Re: "I Will Win In Court" - Peter Obi Says When Asked If He Will Contest In 2027 by loosecanon50(m): 12:35pm On Mar 16, 2023
You see Peter Obi’s stolen mandate? It must be returned, and well meaning Nigerians at home and in diaspora will rejoice and be merry. We can’t continue being a laughing stock to the world.

The rigging INEC did this presidential election will hook them in the neck, it won’t be business as usual…it’s just a matter of time.

The mandate of the people must be restored.

317 Likes 33 Shares

Re: "I Will Win In Court" - Peter Obi Says When Asked If He Will Contest In 2027 by Quest7777: 12:35pm On Mar 16, 2023
There would be wild celebrations across the country if Obi wins, unlike the grave silence & apathy that greeted INEC's midnight declaration of the President-Select. cheesy

179 Likes 14 Shares

Re: "I Will Win In Court" - Peter Obi Says When Asked If He Will Contest In 2027 by kk2027: 12:36pm On Mar 16, 2023
The court will do the right thing

The stolen mandate will be returned to Obidatti

100 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "I Will Win In Court" - Peter Obi Says When Asked If He Will Contest In 2027 by madridguy(m): 12:37pm On Mar 16, 2023
grin grin grin Obi is just doing everything to satisfy his father, Tinubu. Doing the dirty work for Jagaban so PDP that came second won't know where to start from grin How come number 3 will be dragging with number 1, Atiku will be like thank God na Okowa spend Delta state money. Politicians are something else.

182 Likes 11 Shares

Re: "I Will Win In Court" - Peter Obi Says When Asked If He Will Contest In 2027 by MICHEALADEX(m): 12:38pm On Mar 16, 2023
Sir there's no server to hack or attack in supreme court ooo

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "I Will Win In Court" - Peter Obi Says When Asked If He Will Contest In 2027 by Parachoko: 12:38pm On Mar 16, 2023
You trust the Judiciary wey your fans dey always support President wey no follow the judgement of the Supreme Court? grin

Your supporters on Nairaland jubilated and supported Buhari when he disobeyed a Supreme Court ruling

102 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "I Will Win In Court" - Peter Obi Says When Asked If He Will Contest In 2027 by unclejb2(m): 12:39pm On Mar 16, 2023
A new Nigeria is possible.

Labor Party from Top to Bottom.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Will Win In Court" - Peter Obi Says When Asked If He Will Contest In 2027 by BloomingDale(f): 12:40pm On Mar 16, 2023
LeoDeKing:

So which argument did pandora crook offered that should countered? If the "I will win in court" is the argument, the person you quoted said he won't win in court. So what is there to be countered again?

Peter Obi has constantly stated that the election was rigged, hence why he is taking them to court.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Will Win In Court" - Peter Obi Says When Asked If He Will Contest In 2027 by LeoDeKing: 12:41pm On Mar 16, 2023
Pandora Obituary is a confirmed illiterate. He thinks election is about conjuring useless lie-ridden statistics on national TV.

126 Likes 15 Shares

Re: "I Will Win In Court" - Peter Obi Says When Asked If He Will Contest In 2027 by MrKnoc: 12:41pm On Mar 16, 2023
That is a smart response.

11 Likes

Re: "I Will Win In Court" - Peter Obi Says When Asked If He Will Contest In 2027 by LeoDeKing: 12:42pm On Mar 16, 2023
BloomingDale:

Peter Obi has constantly stated that the election was rigged, hence why he is taking them to court.
Is he done checking the results or he is still searching for the "stolen mandate" inside inec server?

106 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "I Will Win In Court" - Peter Obi Says When Asked If He Will Contest In 2027 by Faber(m): 12:42pm On Mar 16, 2023
Peter Obi is very smart, he want to put pressure on the courts already...

And they have no choice than to retire the Iragbiji he goat 🐐

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Will Win In Court" - Peter Obi Says When Asked If He Will Contest In 2027 by ItooWorWor(m): 12:43pm On Mar 16, 2023
TMSMedia:
"I Will Win In Court" - Peter Obi Says When Asked If He Will Contest Again In 2027

https://igberetvnews.com/1440878/will-win-court-peter-obi-says-asked-will-contest-2027/

Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44 nlfpmod

Yes Na cheesy

Come May 29 you will be inaugurated President of Twitter republic of Elon Musk. grin grin

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "I Will Win In Court" - Peter Obi Says When Asked If He Will Contest In 2027 by ItooWorWor(m): 12:46pm On Mar 16, 2023
Dreal1247:
The stolen mandate must be retrieved and restored to the owner.
1 Samuel 17:33-37 And Saul said to David, Thou art not able to go against this Philistine to fight with him: for thou art but a youth, and he a man of war from his youth.
And David said unto Saul, Thy servant kept his father's sheep, and there came a lion, and a bear, and took a lamb out of the flock:
And I went out after him, and smote him, and delivered it out of his mouth: and when he arose against me, I caught him by his beard, and smote him, and slew him.
Thy servant slew both the lion and the bear: and this uncircumcised Philistine shall be as one of them, seeing he hath defied the armies of the living God.
David said moreover, The LORD that delivered me out of the paw of the lion, and out of the paw of the bear, he will deliver me out of the hand of this Philistine. And Saul said unto David, Go, and the LORD be with thee.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=bible.kingjamesbiblelite

grin grin

After Tinubu inauguration on May 29, we will supply you with 100 container filled with Bibles grin grin

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Will Win In Court" - Peter Obi Says When Asked If He Will Contest In 2027 by Dreal1247: 12:47pm On Mar 16, 2023
ItooWorWor:

grin grin

After Tinubu inauguration on May 29, we will supply you with 100 container filled with Bibles grin grin
God cannot be mocked.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Will Win In Court" - Peter Obi Says When Asked If He Will Contest In 2027 by Skillsnigeria: 12:49pm On Mar 16, 2023
Noted
Re: "I Will Win In Court" - Peter Obi Says When Asked If He Will Contest In 2027 by ItooWorWor(m): 12:49pm On Mar 16, 2023
Dreal1247:

God cannot be mocked.

God does not support lies and self hating losers grin

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Will Win In Court" - Peter Obi Says When Asked If He Will Contest In 2027 by wasuka14(m): 12:52pm On Mar 16, 2023
Which court? His he referring to Biafra land court or okija shrine court? Obi should be becareful not to create religion or tribal civil war. We the northerners are just quiet now watching. Because Tinubu will passionately voted for win convincingly.
Obi can never become Nigeria president. As long as he is playing religion or tribal card to campaign.

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "I Will Win In Court" - Peter Obi Says When Asked If He Will Contest In 2027 by Sitwalkstand: 12:53pm On Mar 16, 2023
He has irrefutable evidence

If only you know how many people has been sent to lobby him to accept the offer and chose any governmental position of his choice.

Peter has refused.

Have you collated the summary of Mark Essiens IREV result compilation?

Labour party clearly won with wide margin.

INEC has the right to announce the result whatever means they chose but they don't have the right to breach their own guidelines communicated to political parties in writing, in videos and all over the public domain. You dont change the rules at the middle of the game. You dont announce result and upload result 10 days after. whatever you announced must tally with the uploaded.

They said the guideline was upload result from the polling unit. They breached it.

they never said manual collation will be deployed if BVAS upload fails.

The fact that upload worked for national assembly elections and failed for presidency is where its dodgy and indefensible

Obi is coming

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "I Will Win In Court" - Peter Obi Says When Asked If He Will Contest In 2027 by Jackson105: 12:53pm On Mar 16, 2023
This Pandora guy think Nigeria is Anambra 😆😆😆

How someone that failed to get 25% in 24 states think he win the election is beyond me.

Bola Tinubu will be inagurated live as the president and Commander in Chief of the armed Forces of Nigeria by 29th may 2023, one million igbos and Peter obi can't stop it.

91 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "I Will Win In Court" - Peter Obi Says When Asked If He Will Contest In 2027 by Kabirudeen25(m): 12:53pm On Mar 16, 2023
Yesss

1 Like

Re: "I Will Win In Court" - Peter Obi Says When Asked If He Will Contest In 2027 by PlayerMeji: 12:53pm On Mar 16, 2023
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Policemen Kill Okada Man In Ilaro, Ogun, Riot Breaks Out / Dino Melaye To FG: "I Will Fight You With My Last Drop Of Blood" / Tinubu To Agbaje: Go And Learn Vulcanizer, We'll Do Freedom For You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.