Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Evidence That The Person Riding That Bicycle Was Not Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Evidence That The Person Riding That Bicycle Was Not Tinubu (2251 Views)

Buhari, Not Tinubu Responsible For Rot In Nigeria, Says Igboho / Video Of Tinubu Riding A Bicycle Was Last Year 2021 / I’m Not Tinubu’s Campaign DG, Says El-rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Evidence That The Person Riding That Bicycle Was Not Tinubu by CilicMarin: 7:32am On Oct 03, 2022
We all know Tinubu is in life support in Uk.
We all know Tinubu cannot talk.
We all know Tinubu cannot move any part of his body.
We all know Tinubu has withdrawn from the presidential race.

All of a sudden, the video of one man that resembles Tinubu apppeared on Twitter looking very healthy, younger and energetic.

However, my team of experts went into forensic investigation, and discovered that man being paraded was not Tinubu, rather it was a man from Swahili called Azizi Chancha.

Please refer to the picture below for more explanation.

Tinubu men cannot deceive us any longer. I am very very sad with that video.

Obi-dient Forever.

Mynd44 lalasticlala

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Evidence That The Person Riding That Bicycle Was Not Tinubu by Nackzy: 7:33am On Oct 03, 2022
lol
Re: Evidence That The Person Riding That Bicycle Was Not Tinubu by Wisetrue99: 7:42am On Oct 03, 2022
Its not funny!

1 Like

Re: Evidence That The Person Riding That Bicycle Was Not Tinubu by Niwdog(m): 7:44am On Oct 03, 2022
Urchin try harder

1 Like

Re: Evidence That The Person Riding That Bicycle Was Not Tinubu by BeardedMeat(m): 7:45am On Oct 03, 2022
You idiots always subjecting Tinubu to deeper ridicule should just keep up the good work.

Imagine this humiliating post!

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Evidence That The Person Riding That Bicycle Was Not Tinubu by kettykin: 7:46am On Oct 03, 2022
To be on a gym byke is now a very big achievement, Tufiakwa

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evidence That The Person Riding That Bicycle Was Not Tinubu by successmatters(m): 7:47am On Oct 03, 2022
Northerners abusing Tinubu because of his poor health condition should remember Yar'Adua.

1 Like

Re: Evidence That The Person Riding That Bicycle Was Not Tinubu by lastmessenger: 7:48am On Oct 03, 2022
That bike was on the lowest resistance mode even a 2 year old can move the bike.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evidence That The Person Riding That Bicycle Was Not Tinubu by Tinubuwins2023e: 7:56am On Oct 03, 2022
The bastard ipob fools have started again grin
Same way they called Buhari jubril wink
It's now evident that ipob miscreants are the most foolish people that ever existed

Nairaland should ban this bastards spreading fake news

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evidence That The Person Riding That Bicycle Was Not Tinubu by rusher14: 8:04am On Oct 03, 2022
kettykin:
To be on a gym byke is now a very big achievement, Tufiakwa

Obi with his medical condition cannot try it.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Evidence That The Person Riding That Bicycle Was Not Tinubu by QuotaSystem: 8:04am On Oct 03, 2022
Premium Sarcasm.

Those ipob miscreants haven’t been able to sleep since that video dropped last night.

What I loved most about Jagaban on that fitness bike was the way he looked at his haters while boldly proclaiming his fitness and readiness to knock them silly at the polls in a few months. The Organize soundtrack finished it off cool

The man is fit, intelligent, competent and most importantly, has a solid track record unlike other pretenders.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evidence That The Person Riding That Bicycle Was Not Tinubu by Prisca19(f): 8:06am On Oct 03, 2022
I’m depressed someone should help me this my WhatsApp number 08061743157

1 Like

Re: Evidence That The Person Riding That Bicycle Was Not Tinubu by Nobody: 8:10am On Oct 03, 2022
Wait drama will change when he returns

1 Like

Re: Evidence That The Person Riding That Bicycle Was Not Tinubu by RZArecta(m): 8:12am On Oct 03, 2022
Damage control cool

1 Like

Re: Evidence That The Person Riding That Bicycle Was Not Tinubu by Ttalk: 8:14am On Oct 03, 2022
Your sarcasm na follow come

2 Likes

Re: Evidence That The Person Riding That Bicycle Was Not Tinubu by MasterJayJay: 8:17am On Oct 03, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
It's now evident that ipob miscreants are the most foolish people that ever existed

Na your bat member post am. He's trying to use sarcasm but na still own goal.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evidence That The Person Riding That Bicycle Was Not Tinubu by CilicMarin: 8:18am On Oct 03, 2022
QuotaSystem:
Premium Sarcasm.

Those ipob miscreants haven’t been able to sleep since that video dropped last night.

What I loved most about Jagaban on that fitness bike was the way he looked at his haters while boldly proclaiming his fitness and readiness to knock them silly at the polls in a few months. The Organize soundtrack finished it off cool

The man is fit, intelligent, competent and most importantly, has a solid track record unlike other pretenders.

I am very sad with that video. angry angry sad So do you mean, he is still contesting?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Evidence That The Person Riding That Bicycle Was Not Tinubu by RenaissanceGuy: 8:18am On Oct 03, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

Even a 10 year old would recognize that this post is a sarcasm. Or you want to tell me that you're less than that age? Or you also don't know that Cilicm...aka ngeneukw...is a Tinubu larkey like yourself?

1 Like

Re: Evidence That The Person Riding That Bicycle Was Not Tinubu by haffaze777(m): 8:20am On Oct 03, 2022
CilicMarin:

All of a sudden, the video of one man that resembles Tinubu apppeared on Twitter looking very healthy, younger and energetic.

However, my team of experts went into forensic investigation, and discovered that man being paraded was not Tinubu, rather it was a man from Swahili called Azizi Chancha.

Obi-dient Forever.

Mynd44 lalasticlala

Don't mind agbadorian,they think they can fool us but we're wise now.

3 Likes

Re: Evidence That The Person Riding That Bicycle Was Not Tinubu by Is04970: 8:20am On Oct 03, 2022
Hahaha
Anambra vs Tinubu Lagos

1 Like

Re: Evidence That The Person Riding That Bicycle Was Not Tinubu by GeneralOjukwu: 8:21am On Oct 03, 2022
Tinubu's sole rival in these elections is Atiku.

You flatin0s should start fasting and praying BAT doesn't win.

Because if he does, he should have learnt his lessons to domesticate flatin0s like Aboki do.

I trust Northerners... them no dey take shiit. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Evidence That The Person Riding That Bicycle Was Not Tinubu by CilicMarin: 8:23am On Oct 03, 2022
haffaze777:

Don't mind agbadorian,they think they can fool us but we're wise now.

How can Tinubu we saw at the hospital bed with oxygen, suddenly appeared on a video riding a work out bicycle while looking very fresh, energetic and younger?

Just like they replaced Buhari with Jubrin...They had to go all the way to Swahili to bring One Azizi Chancha to deceive us. angry angry
Re: Evidence That The Person Riding That Bicycle Was Not Tinubu by SWATMan: 8:27am On Oct 03, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

You are the real fool here since you don't understand sarcasm. He is one of you and not an IPOB miscreant. If you don't know him check his previous posts.
Olodo!

1 Like

Re: Evidence That The Person Riding That Bicycle Was Not Tinubu by BigDawsNet: 8:34am On Oct 03, 2022
CilicMarin:

Obi-dient Forever.

Mynd44 lalasticlala

Don't disturb your self... it's just Stationary bike...
It's very easy to use as long as you can move your muscles... I believe its Tinubu

But why can't him ride a real bike in the street.. so all of can confirm something

1 Like

Re: Evidence That The Person Riding That Bicycle Was Not Tinubu by Tinubuwins2023e: 8:39am On Oct 03, 2022
SWATMan:

You are the real fool here since you don't understand sarcasm. He is one of you and not an IPOB miscreant. If you don't know him check his previous posts.
Olodo!

That fool is for your biological father
Re: Evidence That The Person Riding That Bicycle Was Not Tinubu by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 8:39am On Oct 03, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

That fool is for your biological father
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique nlfpmod
Rule 2

1 Like

Re: Evidence That The Person Riding That Bicycle Was Not Tinubu by Lionnation: 8:47am On Oct 03, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

olodo urchin

1 Like

Re: Evidence That The Person Riding That Bicycle Was Not Tinubu by TinubuDeDrugLor: 8:53am On Oct 03, 2022
I saw him at Oshodi selling ice cream too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evidence That The Person Riding That Bicycle Was Not Tinubu by QuotaSystem: 9:08am On Oct 03, 2022
CilicMarin:

I am very sad with that video. angry angry sad So do you mean, he is still contesting?

He might.

He is still trying to get approval from Nnamdi Kanu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Evidence That The Person Riding That Bicycle Was Not Tinubu by Advocate500: 10:00am On Oct 03, 2022
Another urchin spotted.
Re: Evidence That The Person Riding That Bicycle Was Not Tinubu by EmiLoKanMyAss: 10:06am On Oct 03, 2022
But why is it that everything with APC is always looking shady ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oyo Campaign: Look At How Scanty Peter Obi Rally Is / Obidient Mob Lynchs A Corps Member In Abuja / Desperation, Deception And Disappointment: The REAL AGENDA Of Mama ChineduGRV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.