Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,973 members, 7,814,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Housing Allowance Scandal: Why We Can’t Go After PDP Officials — EFCC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Housing Allowance Scandal: Why We Can’t Go After PDP Officials — EFCC (17227 Views)

PDP Housing Allowance: How NWC Members Staff Got ₦1.3 Billion / EFCC Begins Probe Of APC, PDP Officials For Money Laundering / Akpabio Decries Conduct Of PDP Officials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Housing Allowance Scandal: Why We Can’t Go After PDP Officials — EFCC by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 03, 2022
When it comes to politicians they look the other way even with glaring evidence. But when it’s a young boy with Lexus or Benz they run to flex muscles and collect huge bribe. EFCC Is the most corrupt government body today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Housing Allowance Scandal: Why We Can’t Go After PDP Officials — EFCC by Righthussle: 10:13am On Oct 03, 2022
H
Re: Housing Allowance Scandal: Why We Can’t Go After PDP Officials — EFCC by WikiGuru: 10:14am On Oct 03, 2022
tinsel:

See your sense. Yahoo boys are swindling poor individuals of their hard earned money and needs to be lynched when any one sight any of them.
I know you are one of them.

Very myopic way of reasoning Sir. So pathetic I must say. The money the politicians steal belong to the poor masses. Did any of them bring the money from their personal farming work?

I’m not supporting cybercrime though!
Re: Housing Allowance Scandal: Why We Can’t Go After PDP Officials — EFCC by MedicH: 10:18am On Oct 03, 2022
tinsel:

See your sense. Yahoo boys are swindling poor individuals of their hard earned money and needs to be lynched when any one sight any of them.

you are a fool. the money they just shared is from the treasure that is meant to provide you stable healthcare, provide jobs for young people and give everyone meaningful existence bt because you are a fool, u no sabi...

again, you are a fool.
Re: Housing Allowance Scandal: Why We Can’t Go After PDP Officials — EFCC by Lekan239(m): 10:25am On Oct 03, 2022
Joshmoore:
APC and PDP and the same

The way this Boko haram man looks at people needs to be investigated
is it APC and PDP that is corrupt, or the politician in APC and PDP?
Re: Housing Allowance Scandal: Why We Can’t Go After PDP Officials — EFCC by frankson1(m): 10:29am On Oct 03, 2022
hisexcellency34:
I agree with the man who said Arapaja is a liar. Imagine the man said N38 million was paid into his account for days and he didn't know but only discovered it after browsing through his alerts. Ole!

This is politics for you.

The party takes care of their officers but the amount was not stated. It's not Ayu who paid the money but the PARTY.

EFCC can't go after him because, it's party affairs.

I think the Arapaja and co were paid to do what they did.

1 Like

Re: Housing Allowance Scandal: Why We Can’t Go After PDP Officials — EFCC by frowland(m): 10:29am On Oct 03, 2022
hisexcellency34:
I agree with the man who said Arapaja is a liar. Imagine the man said N38 million was paid into his account for days and he didn't know but only discovered it after browsing through his alerts. Ole!

Not that I believe him in this scenario but it’s possible money flows in and you won’t know until you are told. Their are situations where credit and debit alert comes in so frequently that you loose track. Reason many employ accountants and special assistants.
Re: Housing Allowance Scandal: Why We Can’t Go After PDP Officials — EFCC by Voiceofthestree: 10:29am On Oct 03, 2022
But you can go after yahoo boy way deh collect gift card awon were ayee gbogbo yin maa baje nii all those your wealth you acquire nah we go buy am from you nah bikin cheap way dem go use the money smoke crack finish

1 Like

Re: Housing Allowance Scandal: Why We Can’t Go After PDP Officials — EFCC by NessFortunate: 10:31am On Oct 03, 2022
nairavsdollars:

https://independent.ng/housing-allowance-scandal-why-we-cant-go-after-pdp-officials-efcc/

Governors, politicians accusing their party of corruptions. Height of hypocrisy. Thank GOD THEY ARE STUPIDLY SAYING ATIKU PAID THE MONEY. KEEP CRYING #ATIKUISCOMING.
Re: Housing Allowance Scandal: Why We Can’t Go After PDP Officials — EFCC by Joshmoore(m): 10:34am On Oct 03, 2022
Lekan239:
is it APC and PDP that is corrupt, or the politician in APC and PDP?

The ideologies and those who believe in them
Re: Housing Allowance Scandal: Why We Can’t Go After PDP Officials — EFCC by teepain: 10:35am On Oct 03, 2022
Redstubpen:
I am a qualified Legal practitioner of 10 years post call experience in one of the western state from a Federal University. I also have an ACCA Certificate in International Financial Reporting. I was doing fairly well in my craft/ private legal practice. until sometime around 2020 that I had a medical condition that almost claimed or altered my life but for providence. I was grounded in the Teaching Hospital for 3 months, during that time I went through so many things , even an elaborate surgical procedure that lasted for about 5 hours.

Long after the successful completion of my hospital stay and I'm still here trying to pick and string up the broken and disjointed pieces of my life together. It is taking long because I couldn't even get an office and furnish it with little but necessary details. Considering where I am coming from ,without any proper support system, I am back trying to better my lot in a state that's not so financially viable.

I am very sure there are successful lawyers on this forum in bigger cities and I hope someone somewhere will connect with my plight and bring me on board, give me a leverage or support me with the wherewithal I am lacking in rebuilding my career interests. I could also veer into other spheres of Law, particularly finance and other niche.

I would also be willing to undergo a mentoring process with anyone who will patiently see to my growth and career well-being. I'm overwhelmed, slowly sliding into depression and my present condition is far less than desirable. I am going to provide proof on request. My condition and position is 100% genuine.

Advice, Encouragement and Support is welcome cool

I'm 35 BTW....

Why don't make this a fresh topic so that it can attract a wider audience. You can tag the mods to help you move it to the front page when you do.
Re: Housing Allowance Scandal: Why We Can’t Go After PDP Officials — EFCC by frankson1(m): 10:36am On Oct 03, 2022
sleek214:
Wike and his group will continue to Fail

The party takes care of NWC members. The people who returned the money claiming bribery are the corrupt individuals. They will fail if they go to court because, the party gave them the money and not Ayu.
Re: Housing Allowance Scandal: Why We Can’t Go After PDP Officials — EFCC by Lekan239(m): 10:40am On Oct 03, 2022
Joshmoore:

The ideologies and those who believe in them
if a politician in PDP ot APC decamp from the party because they couldn't win the party presidential flag bearer, does it mean he is less corrupt than his counterpart and friends in his previous? Since we know PDP and APC politicians are corrupt.
Re: Housing Allowance Scandal: Why We Can’t Go After PDP Officials — EFCC by dchamp234(m): 10:57am On Oct 03, 2022
hisexcellency34:
It's very possible, na poor man de check every text wey enter him phone if na alert only to see one stupid message from MTN either on data deals or any form of message. At times I get calls asking if I got the alert of any money I didn't take serious, only to check to see it was sent three days ago or so. I don't know if he's lying or saying the truth but that's very possible.
Re: Housing Allowance Scandal: Why We Can’t Go After PDP Officials — EFCC by dchamp234(m): 10:58am On Oct 03, 2022
sleek214:
Wike and his group will continue to Fail
Na wike share the money??
Re: Housing Allowance Scandal: Why We Can’t Go After PDP Officials — EFCC by LeeSantos(m): 11:04am On Oct 03, 2022
tinsel:

Who are the politicians stealing from?
Re: Housing Allowance Scandal: Why We Can’t Go After PDP Officials — EFCC by aksule(m): 11:12am On Oct 03, 2022
It's politics and now in campaign period. The campaign theme of these politicians is to fabricate, destroy and outright lies to discredit your opponent. Where possibly, they campaign on hearsays and we that supposed to look at each party's performance will be busy going through the chaff and effectively forget about the grains.
Re: Housing Allowance Scandal: Why We Can’t Go After PDP Officials — EFCC by BluntCrazeMan: 11:18am On Oct 03, 2022
Crazy excuses..

Can't they conduct independent investigations without arresting them??
Re: Housing Allowance Scandal: Why We Can’t Go After PDP Officials — EFCC by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 03, 2022
The money is not public money na

They can't go after anyone except they are invited

If my boy steal money and I refuse to invite the police or any paw enforcement agency, nobody will arrest him or query him
Re: Housing Allowance Scandal: Why We Can’t Go After PDP Officials — EFCC by Timmi: 11:19am On Oct 03, 2022
Kennitrust:
Here is the good reason we should vote Peter Obi.

If PDP win the presidential election,
They will be looking for APC looters to arrest

If APC win, they will be looking for PDP looters to arrest

But, IF LP PARTY WIN, ALL APC LOOTERS AND ALL PDP LOOTERS WILL ALL BE ARRESTED.

Imagine how much will be realize from these looters.

We need this change

And your Peter Obi doesn’t deserve to be arrested? ObiZombie mentality.
Re: Housing Allowance Scandal: Why We Can’t Go After PDP Officials — EFCC by Whoknowsme: 11:24am On Oct 03, 2022
You won't here Reno utter a word about the monetary scandal rocking his party element but if it's Peter Obi, he won't drink water and rest. Very uncultured and sick man.
The time clean up these mess are almost over.
Re: Housing Allowance Scandal: Why We Can’t Go After PDP Officials — EFCC by Joshmoore(m): 11:39am On Oct 03, 2022
Lekan239:
if a politician in PDP ot APC decamp from the party because they couldn't win the party presidential flag bearer, does it mean he is less corrupt than his counterpart and friends in his previous? Since we know PDP and APC politicians are corrupt.

Hahaha, lol. Comrade I see what you did there!

No, it doesn’t mean he’s less corrupt, it means he doesn’t share similar ideology with those he left in the party. This shows he has integrity and honor for his name and it could be because he’s not corrupt at all.
Re: Housing Allowance Scandal: Why We Can’t Go After PDP Officials — EFCC by ogascomax: 12:08pm On Oct 03, 2022
Kennitrust:
Here is the good reason we should vote Peter Obi.

If PDP win the presidential election,
They will be looking for APC looters to arrest

If APC win, they will be looking for PDP looters to arrest

But, IF LP PARTY WIN, ALL APC LOOTERS AND ALL PDP LOOTERS WILL ALL BE ARRESTED.

Imagine how much will be realize from these looters.

We need this change

Obi have said that he is not going after anybody. He is not a president that will be fighting people here and there.
Re: Housing Allowance Scandal: Why We Can’t Go After PDP Officials — EFCC by Dchampion65: 12:22pm On Oct 03, 2022
Hmmm
It is in their DNA
Leopard will never change its colour

Re: Housing Allowance Scandal: Why We Can’t Go After PDP Officials — EFCC by Lugianostar(m): 12:46pm On Oct 03, 2022
You can't go after flagboyant politicians who are swindling in Billions around in these octopus nature in the pretence of a housing allowance but you will go after a yahoo guy that has Iphone 4 pro max and laptops.

Fighting crime and buying houses worh 300 millions in 2 months.

Criminals??
Re: Housing Allowance Scandal: Why We Can’t Go After PDP Officials — EFCC by Lovenorth: 12:50pm On Oct 03, 2022
Because you are all the same
Re: Housing Allowance Scandal: Why We Can’t Go After PDP Officials — EFCC by excel112: 12:59pm On Oct 03, 2022
A drowning man will do everything possible to drown others for he can't go down alone.
Re: Housing Allowance Scandal: Why We Can’t Go After PDP Officials — EFCC by goodheart01: 1:31pm On Oct 03, 2022
Honestly PDP and APC will kill this country totally
Re: Housing Allowance Scandal: Why We Can’t Go After PDP Officials — EFCC by ComrdDRS1: 2:51pm On Oct 03, 2022
Wike group painting Ayu black...
Re: Housing Allowance Scandal: Why We Can’t Go After PDP Officials — EFCC by Lekan239(m): 3:21pm On Oct 03, 2022
Joshmoore:

Hahaha, lol. Comrade I see what you did there!

No, it doesn’t mean he’s less corrupt, it means he doesn’t share similar ideology with those he left in the party. This shows he has integrity and honor for his name and it could be because he’s not corrupt at all.
should we say he is desperate for the presidential sit just like the other two contender

Wike lose the presidential primary too, likewise osinbanjo they accept their loss and run to fight another day

Obi, Tinubu and Atiku are birds of same feather

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obi Vs Tinubu: Resolve Petitions Before May 29 – Afenifere Urges Tribunal / Amaechi: Okupe Is President Jonathan’s Worst Enemy / In Imo, Petrol Sells For N400 Per Litre, Tanker Driver Shot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.