Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,488 members, 7,836,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Pete Edochie And Wife, Josephine, Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pete Edochie And Wife, Josephine, Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary (29058 Views)

Akpororo & His Wife, Josephine Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Akpororo And His Wife, Josephine Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Akpororo's Wife, Josephine Ijeoma Onuabughuchi And Her Kids In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pete Edochie And Wife, Josephine, Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary by Mcdubai: 12:25pm On Oct 03, 2022
I felicitate with you and your wife...congratulations!!
Re: Pete Edochie And Wife, Josephine, Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary by Mcdubai: 12:30pm On Oct 03, 2022
I felicitate Pete Edochie and his wife ...congratulations!!
Re: Pete Edochie And Wife, Josephine, Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary by mukthar2000(m): 12:44pm On Oct 03, 2022
I would try all my possible best to emulate ur marriage sister sir.
Congrate nu pa Edochie
Re: Pete Edochie And Wife, Josephine, Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary by kelspinall(m): 12:45pm On Oct 03, 2022
na this kind thing man wannnnt,na dis kind thing man needs..
Re: Pete Edochie And Wife, Josephine, Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary by vickydevoka(m): 1:09pm On Oct 03, 2022
No good women again. Let me just the give belle de go
Re: Pete Edochie And Wife, Josephine, Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary by Elaric(m): 1:12pm On Oct 03, 2022
Congratulations sir/ma
I celebrate you... More Grace and Wins...
Re: Pete Edochie And Wife, Josephine, Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary by Chummynoni(m): 1:23pm On Oct 03, 2022
Zonefree:
A man with a lovely family for 53 good years is telling you that to kneel and beg a woman to marry you is the height of foolishness and you're arguing with him, you that can't maintain a relationship for 2 months undecided undecided

God bless you and your marriage, Sir Pete. You're one of the few real African men on earth. More life Sir!
is vawulence your second name?cheesy
Re: Pete Edochie And Wife, Josephine, Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary by Emdebby2: 1:33pm On Oct 03, 2022
This is commendable. Celebrating 53rd wedding Anniversary.
Marriage is based on tolerance, trust, understanding and endurance.
No wonder some couple of these days don't last for 5 years.
Congratulations to Chief and Mrs Edochie.
I pray for more years ahead.
Re: Pete Edochie And Wife, Josephine, Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary by guychidile: 2:10pm On Oct 03, 2022
I doff you hat for you couple .
I want to celebrate like dis couple in future .,God help me please.
Re: Pete Edochie And Wife, Josephine, Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary by dannykares: 2:24pm On Oct 03, 2022
JASONjnr:
I want to be in this situation......

Having one beautiful lady and we spend all our lives together for many years...

This is not child's play......If they tell you what these two must have gone through to witness today with smiles.....You will know that marriage is not a child's play.

I stand with u bro we need to learn from experience nd include prayers too
Re: Pete Edochie And Wife, Josephine, Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary by wisz1(m): 5:48pm On Oct 03, 2022
PHIPEX:
Legends. Yet those who claim to be "activists and civilised " in same Nollywood hardly have their social media marriages cross 3 years. Olu Jacobs and Pete Edochie are real legends.

Yule Edochie better respect himself and learn from his father.

Re: Pete Edochie And Wife, Josephine, Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary by Sholayeaminebir(f): 6:19pm On Oct 03, 2022
Congratulations sir marriage is not for ewa, beans...
Re: Pete Edochie And Wife, Josephine, Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary by Onyiiobi7735(m): 7:00pm On Oct 03, 2022
Congratulations to them.It is not easy to have a lasting marriage.
Re: Pete Edochie And Wife, Josephine, Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary by magzey: 7:01pm On Oct 03, 2022
I love this Man for his acting role , I remember one movie , The Evil Men Do., Alex Osifo and co grin grin
Re: Pete Edochie And Wife, Josephine, Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary by ajailer(m): 9:28pm On Oct 03, 2022
Okonkwo, still and will always be looking stoic. This guy na legend bare.

Happy 53rd wedding anniversary to you ma. You are a star.
Re: Pete Edochie And Wife, Josephine, Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary by alibiz: 8:03am On Oct 04, 2022
Respect to this man.
Wishing them good health.
Re: Pete Edochie And Wife, Josephine, Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary by Farfalla(f): 12:43pm On Oct 04, 2022
Why is it that most Africans will never attribute the success of a marriage to anything positive? Why is it always attributed to endurance, tolerance and perseverance?

Why are attributes such as loyalty, friendship, kindness, good humour, responsibility, sensitivity, appreciation, emotional intelligence, deep connection, etc rarely mentioned?

Why are we inclined to believe that marriages are sustained by struggles?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pete Edochie And Wife, Josephine, Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary by GloriousGbola: 12:45pm On Oct 04, 2022
Farfalla:
Why is it that most Africans will never attribute the success of a marriage to anything positive? Why is it always attributed to endurance, tolerance and perseverance?

Why are attributes such as loyalty, friendship, kindness, humour, responsibility, sensitivity, appreciation, emotional intelligence, deep connection, etc rarely mentioned?

Because we have a poverty mentality. It is not just marriage. It is the way most of us look at life

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie And Wife, Josephine, Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary by folake4u(f): 5:22pm On Oct 04, 2022
Farfalla:

Why are attributes such as loyalty, friendship, kindness, good humour, responsibility, sensitivity, appreciation, emotional intelligence, deep connection, etc rarely mentioned?

I've thought about this a couple of times also.
Most Africans believe that suffering is a key ingredient in sustaining marriage.

Well goodluck to them, because I nor come this life come suffer.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ubi Franklin Opens His Tilt Terrace Restaurant (Photos) / Dolapo Badmus With Linda Ikeji Son, Jayce Jeremi / Tboss Pictured With Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Stephanie Okereke, Iyanya, Bovi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.