Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,163 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Aba Women Protest Bad Roads In Aba Abia State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aba Women Protest Bad Roads In Aba Abia State (673 Views)

Seven Ogun Communities Protest Bad Roads, Gully Erosion / Angry Youths Protest Bad Roads In Sango Ota, Ogun State / Remembering Nwayereuwa, Nwannedia, Ikonnia & Nwugo Of Aba Women Right (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aba Women Protest Bad Roads In Aba Abia State by eksammy(m): 8:21am On Oct 03, 2022
Citizens have trooped out this morning October 3 2022 to protest neglect of roads in Aba the commercial nerve center of Aba.

The ongoing protest commented at Umuchichhi axis with residents alleging that two companies in the area - GZI industries and Glass force industries have been granted multi million naira tax relief by federal government yet the road remains a death trap.

Calls are also made to government of Abia and other levels to come to the rescue of residents.

Re: Aba Women Protest Bad Roads In Aba Abia State by eksammy(m): 8:31am On Oct 03, 2022
The peaceful protest I ongoing now as women continue to shout that without roads in abia there will be no elections in the area in 2023 except for presidency

Re: Aba Women Protest Bad Roads In Aba Abia State by BurgundyBlue: 8:32am On Oct 03, 2022
nawa oo, it is well...the leaders we voted in...

MY ZIGGY IS OPEN FOR YOU...
SURREAL.....
Re: Aba Women Protest Bad Roads In Aba Abia State by mcmurphy132(m): 8:33am On Oct 03, 2022
I feel your pain fellow citizens..

I can't imagine the century una want enjoy this kind transport..

Re: Aba Women Protest Bad Roads In Aba Abia State by hisgrace090: 8:34am On Oct 03, 2022
So abia state even have someone that can speak up against injustice and bad leadership ravaging the state meaning all hope is not lost in that state.
Re: Aba Women Protest Bad Roads In Aba Abia State by PointZerom: 8:45am On Oct 03, 2022
mcmurphy132:
I feel your pain fellow citizens..

I can't imagine the century una want enjoy this kind transport..

They're the reason your mothers and sisters are not paying tax today in Nigeria... Aba women riot 1929.

Tell me what your women hv cotributed.

2 Likes

Re: Aba Women Protest Bad Roads In Aba Abia State by sleek214(m): 8:49am On Oct 03, 2022
And the useless governor is busy following Wike like an Aide.
Re: Aba Women Protest Bad Roads In Aba Abia State by mcmurphy132(m): 8:49am On Oct 03, 2022
mcmurphy132:

They're the reason your mothers and sisters are not paying tax today in Nigeria... Aba women riot 1929.

Tell me what your women hv cotributed...

Calm down no be me the governor of Abia..
Abeg no attack...

Re: Aba Women Protest Bad Roads In Aba Abia State by Urheadmaster(m): 8:50am On Oct 03, 2022
Abia state have been on the news lately because of bad news tongue
Re: Aba Women Protest Bad Roads In Aba Abia State by eksammy(m): 9:01am On Oct 03, 2022
Why not, men dey Aba ooo

Don't worry they will hear from us at the next elections!

Re: Aba Women Protest Bad Roads In Aba Abia State by INDOMIE9090(f): 9:09am On Oct 03, 2022
What I know is Aba is developed than Ibadan .
90% of Ibadan is covered with brownroof

1 Like

Re: Aba Women Protest Bad Roads In Aba Abia State by eksammy(m): 9:09am On Oct 03, 2022
So true...these Aba women have always risen to the challenge

You beed to see how one is crying here about her daughter inlaw that lost her pregnancy due to bad road.

And to think that this Umuchichi Obingwa road leads to the Governors village makes it all puzzling!

PointZerom:

Tell me what your women hv cotributed.

Re: Aba Women Protest Bad Roads In Aba Abia State by mrvitalis(m): 9:14am On Oct 03, 2022
I don't know if you guys can read tho ...yes the protest is against bad road but to a company obviously located along the neighborhood whom from the placards agreed to fix the road since there have equipments damage the roads

Honestly some people wish they can blame this on Peter obi
Re: Aba Women Protest Bad Roads In Aba Abia State by 3duj: 9:53am On Oct 03, 2022
eksammy:
Citizens have trooped out this morning October 3 2022 to protest neglect of roads in Aba the commercial nerve center of Aba.

The ongoing protest commented at Umuchichhi axis with residents alleging that two companies in the area - GZI industries and Glass force industries have been granted multi million naira tax relief by federal government yet the road remains a death trap.

Calls are also made to government of Abia and other levels to come to the rescue of residents.

I actually have a property in the area. You left out that this is in obingwa LGA not Aba.

You left out that the state government has built the roads surrounding that axis- the okpulumbo road -obingwa LGA, the obikabia to obikabia road and many more

You left out that the federal government has according to them built that road twice since 2015( there was a huge signpost of bubu at the entrance to that road which was hastily removed once it collapsed again)

You left out that she'll excavated parts of thatroad last year while laying down gas pipelines

And most importantly, you left out that Gzi and glass force now ardagh glass, two major multinationals have been given massive tax
waivers from the FG to construct that road since 2 years now and yet the haven't done so.

The state government can't intervene .

And if you can see ,you will see the indigenes are blaming the companies taking tax reliefs for roads the don't build. And oh ,the collapse of that road is caused by hundreds of trucks belonging to those companies that use that road daily
Re: Aba Women Protest Bad Roads In Aba Abia State by 3duj: 9:57am On Oct 03, 2022
eksammy:
Why not, men dey Aba ooo

Don't worry they will hear from us at the next elections!

Oga stop your rubbish propaganda , I busted your Ariaria international market disinformation and you now ran to get pictures of umuchichi and umueme indigenes protesting against multinationals using there roads to dodge tax since 2019.

Advertise your candidate but don't think I will let you demarket my birth town for it.

I don't need to ask who you support ,we know peeps that always play the politics of lies and disinformation
Re: Aba Women Protest Bad Roads In Aba Abia State by Advocate500: 9:58am On Oct 03, 2022
If abia state have been doing this,they will not be having bad leaders.
Re: Aba Women Protest Bad Roads In Aba Abia State by realstars: 10:00am On Oct 03, 2022
The wost pdp govenor of our time but the best to compare from apc space.
Re: Aba Women Protest Bad Roads In Aba Abia State by eksammy(m): 10:52am On Oct 03, 2022
I will not engage you.

You are obviously a pay - per - post crew member on the Abia state Govt payroll!

The only reason the protesters seem to be venting their anger on the companies perse is because the Governor is their son and kinsman! They don't want to be seen openly antagonizing their own person!

But you and I know the truth.

So residents of Umuchichi are not in Aba? Abeg carry your wahala dey go front

3duj:

I actually have a property in the area. You left out that this is in obingwa LGA not Aba.

You left out that the state government has built the roads surrounding that axis- the okpulumbo road -obingwa LGA, the obikabia to obikabia road and many more

You left out that the federal government has according to them built that road twice since 2015( there was a huge signpost of bubu at the entrance to that road which was hastily removed once it collapsed again)

You left out that she'll excavated parts of thatroad last year while laying down gas pipelines

And most importantly, you left out that Gzi and glass force now ardagh glass, two major multinationals have been given massive tax
waivers from the FG to construct that road since 2 years now and yet the haven't done so.

The state government can't intervene .

And if you can see ,you will see the indigenes are blaming the companies taking tax reliefs for roads the don't build. And oh ,the collapse of that road is caused by hundreds of trucks belonging to those companies that use that road daily

Re: Aba Women Protest Bad Roads In Aba Abia State by 3duj: 2:16pm On Oct 03, 2022
eksammy:
I will not engage you.

You are obviously a pay - per - post crew member on the Abia state Govt payroll!

The only reason the protesters seem to be venting their anger on the companies perse is because the Governor is their son and kinsman! They don't want to be seen openly antagonizing their own person!

But you and I know the truth.

So residents of Umuchichi are not in Aba? Abeg carry your wahala dey go front

Second picture is that of the popular kenlinks bakery (something only one who knows that area will know- people think it's only a fueling station) .
Umuchichi is in obingwa LGA and most of the people living there are not even Abian. Some of hhe sign post says landlords etc.
It has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that the governor is there alleged kinsman -which is a fat lie.

We who have properties in that area have tried to get the government to intervene severally . First it was that the road was an NDDC road project and then it became a federal government project under the tax waiver for road construction project. But while Dangote has commenced there's , Mtn that got the Enugu-Anambra road and GZI +Glass force that got the umuchichi -umueme road have been stalling . Once president Buhari steps down,this companies would have gotten away with using a road there companies trucks destroyed and failed to build to avoid paying taxes.

We aren't stupid . If the don't want to build it,they should state so , so that the state government contractor will take over- simple.

And doa little research ,there is a thread about Gzi getting tax waivers to build that road on Nairaland.

I choose to ignore your other idiotic assumption- I understand you are pained that I totally derailed and demolished the little anti-aba, Anti-obi propaganda you where hoping to build to high heights .

Let me leave you to grieve in peace
Re: Aba Women Protest Bad Roads In Aba Abia State by 3duj: 2:21pm On Oct 03, 2022
eksammy:
The peaceful protest I ongoing now as women continue to shout that without roads in abia there will be no elections in the area in 2023 except for presidency

Just realized you opned two threads for propaganda .Are you that jobless ?

Currently GZI is looking for production Technicians- see if you can apply -thats if you're an Engineering graduate.

Glass force is always recruiting ,you can try them out

(1) (Reply)

NNAMDI KANU: Igbos In Abuja Jubilate (video) / Who Is Foolish Among Tinubu And Obi's Supporters? / Why Are Tinubu Urchins Afraid Of Attacking Atiku?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.