Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

- Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / (963 Views)

/ / (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by akwesenana: 8:44am On Oct 03, 2022
Re: by silverlinen(m): 9:03am On Oct 03, 2022
Damnnn never will i do that
My family comes first
Meanwhile check my signature to ease your stress during this hard times
Re: by neonly: 9:08am On Oct 03, 2022
Family first but most empty head women normally choose church over der family

1 Like

Re: by HarlequinLekex: 10:47am On Oct 03, 2022
This is over super dupa religion extremeism.
Re: by akwesenana: 10:50am On Oct 03, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
This is over super dupa religion extremeism.
It's extremely sickening. embarassed
Re: by HarlequinLekex: 10:51am On Oct 03, 2022
Donating money for a church stuff when it is affecting somebody in your family is absurd
Re: by HarlequinLekex: 10:53am On Oct 03, 2022
Some women even take permission from their so called pastors before they do anything for their husband at home
Re: by Hed0nist: 10:42pm On Oct 03, 2022
akwesenana:
Would you?

So it happened that I dropped out from school since 2017 and I haven't been at home. I came back in May though and since then I've been at home being unproductive and stagnant.

Fast forward to Saturday, my mother, who has never given me money even to buy toiletries suddenly gives me money to buy a new shirt and cut my hair all so that I would follow her to harvest on Sunday.

It was my plan to use the money for some other thing and go AWOL on Sunday but because of my elder brother I decided not to.

So the Sunday comes at last and we go to the church. Time for the harvest reaches and she donates ₦20,000. This is someone that my brother has been begging to pay money for me to go to ICT school and get some skills since May.

Is it right to donate to your church when all is not well at home?

Note: Most people were donating ₦10,000. Someone even gave ₦3,000.

And this attitude of her is pushing me deep into gambling because I can't realise money to do the least of things.

Right now, I'm waiting for her to send me to fill the gas cylinder so that I can use the change on top to bet on UCL and UEL so that I can register for NIN.

It's so sad when no one caresembarassed

If you are an adult, stop looking at another adult’s pocket. She’d rather give money to the church instead of her child in need which is a bad thing. But na there e end. Find way and hustle. Do menial jobs. Entry level jobs like sales or waiting tables. Save and enroll into ICT school that you want to.

I agree that it is fuccked up, what she’s doing. But if you’re an adult bone all those ones and fend for yourself abeg. You make your own choices. Nobody can push you to do anything. You even have a place to lay your head rent free. No de look another person pocket once you done pass 21 years. Especially if the person no send you.

1 Like

Re: by tamcamp253: 12:35am On Oct 04, 2022
First I will ask How old are you ?, answer me then you get the second question and any other suggestion
Re: by Fiscus105(m): 2:00am On Oct 04, 2022
akwesenana:
Would you?

So it happened that I dropped out from school since 2017 and I haven't been at home. I came back in May though and since then I've been at home being unproductive and stagnant.

Fast forward to Saturday, my mother, who has never given me money even to buy toiletries suddenly gives me money to buy a new shirt and cut my hair all so that I would follow her to harvest on Sunday.

It was my plan to use the money for some other thing and go AWOL on Sunday but because of my elder brother I decided not to.

So the Sunday comes at last and we go to the church. Time for the harvest reaches and she donates ₦20,000. This is someone that my brother has been begging to pay money for me to go to ICT school and get some skills since May.

And this attitude of her is pushing me deep into gambling because I can't realise money to do the least of things.

Right now, I'm waiting for her to send me to fill the gas cylinder so that I can use the change on top to bet on UCL and UEL so that I can register for NIN.

Hope u know she has more money to give u if she wanted?

Do Not Demonize church because ur mother refused to give u money. The reason ur mum is treating u like that u hide it but trying to portrait church negatively.
Re: by Fiscus105(m): 2:04am On Oct 04, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
Donating money for a church stuff when it is affecting somebody in your family is absurd

Do u know reason why mum did that?

Claiming to be a bias judge on one sided story, portraits you as a big fool on faceless forum.
Re: by akwesenana: 3:37am On Oct 04, 2022
tamcamp253:
First I will ask How old are you ?, answer me then you get the second question and any other suggestion
Re: by akwesenana: 3:37am On Oct 04, 2022
Fiscus105:

Claiming to be a bias judge on one sided story, portraits you as a big fool on faceless forum.
So sad that you can't express your views without name calling.undecided
Re: by Mindlog: 4:13am On Oct 04, 2022
akwesenana:

If you are 21, it means you dropped out of school at age 16 (2017)....Why did you drop out of school and where were you between that 2017 you dropped out of school and May this year, you returned home?
Re: by akwesenana: 4:17am On Oct 04, 2022
Mindlog:

If you are 21, it means you dropped out of school at age 16 (2017)....Why did you drop out of school and where were you between that 2017 you dropped out of school and May this year, you returned home?
I had an issue with her and left home.

But I believed that it was all good between us.
Re: by TheMaharajah: 7:37am On Oct 04, 2022
You no dey do like man. Na she bring you come this world when you no ask to come. She owe you everything in as much as she dey capable. If your life no dey go well at the moment then no be only you go pay. The whole family go share the load. Find her money and make am dissapear. Think of ways to scam her for money. Randomly sell things in the house when you need funds for strategic importance. If them confront you tell them say you need money [na money them dey take find money] no work you no fit go steal for outside. Anytime she confront you confront her back and threaten to go wild and bring trouble come the house for the family to share if them no give you watin you need to advance in life. If them no listen to you, no listen to them. Tell them say you go drag the family name in mud. You be man O if you fail at the end na them go still mock you.

All this applies only if you no be the reason for you condition and you don dey genuely dey make consistent effort. What about your papa?

1 Like

Re: by akwesenana: 7:55am On Oct 04, 2022
TheMaharajah:
You no dey do like man. Na she bring you come this world when you no ask to come. She owe you everything in as much as she dey capable. If your life no dey go well at the moment then no be only you go pay. The whole family go share the load. Find her money and make am dissapear. Think of ways to scam her for money. Randomly sell things in the house when you need funds for strategic importance. If them confront you tell them say you need money [na money them dey take find money] no work you no fit go steal for outside. Anytime she confront you confront her back and threaten to go wild and bring trouble come the house for the family to share if them no give you watin you need to advance in life. If them no listen to you, no listen to them. Tell them say you go drag the family name in mud. You be man O if you fail at the end na them go still mock you.

All this applies only if you no be the reason for you condition and you don dey genuely dey make consistent effort. What about your papa?
Dad don late.

I bin wan sell stabilizer one time but she realised and change location.

Omo, I dey try but e no easy.

Wetin dey pain me na the money wey she give me for shirt just because I wan follow her come church. No be selfishness be that?
Re: by TheMaharajah: 8:09am On Oct 04, 2022
akwesenana:

Dad don late.

I bin wan sell stabilizer one time but she realised and change location.

Omo, I dey try but e no easy.

Wetin dey pain me na the money wey she give me for shirt just because I wan follow her come church. No be selfishness be that?

I dey face similar issue. Me both parent don late but property dey down. Before I dey shame to ask my sister for funds later sef gon she begin want dey change am for me. Those factory work dey very hard and you no fit use am feed sef [if salary manage reach two weeks sef e try]. I don dey do all those kind hustle since nothing show. Na so me I para begin go off character. I sell things and when them confront me I threaten to sell more if them no raise so kind funds for me or atleast dey help me with food every now and then so that the little I dey get I go fit use am contribute to my advancement than for am to dey go on food. Though them never raise funds for me but if I ask for money them dey feel threatened and dey find the money out for me.
Re: by akwesenana: 8:10am On Oct 04, 2022
TheMaharajah:

I dey face similar issue. Me both parent don late but property dey down. Before I dey shame to ask my sister for funds later sef gon she begin want dey change am for me. Those factory work dey very hard and you no fit use am feed sef [if salary manage reach two weeks sef e try]. I don dey do all those kind hustle since nothing show. Na so me I para begin go off character. I sell things and when them confront me I threaten to sell more if them no raise so kind funds for me or atleast dey help me with food every now and then so that the little I dey get I go fit use am contribute to my advancement than for am to dey go on food. Though them never raise funds for me but if I ask for money them dey feel threatened and dey find the money out for me.
God dey. embarassed
Re: by Mindlog: 8:17am On Oct 04, 2022
akwesenana:

I had an issue with her and left home.

But I believed that it was all good between us.

What you were involved in, in those 5 years before returning home and the non productive way you may have been living since then may be the issues.
Re: by HarlequinLekex: 8:26am On Oct 04, 2022
Fiscus105:

This is my opinion i neva judge anyone or attack you,so next time be reasonable before you mention me

1 Like

Re: by tamcamp253: 9:15am On Oct 04, 2022
Secondly, you’re not well dropping out of school in 2017 which is 5 years ago you were just 16.. My Suggestion,For 21, I think you’re behaving like a spoilt brat and not serious with your life because the only thing you’re thinking about is betting to make money when you can do other things.
See my guy you’re still very young and good to start any legitimate job you see for your qualifications, maybe just then your mom will see you as a serious person because right now she doesn’t, ALL I SEE HERE IS YOU WANTING YOUR MOM TO DO EVERYTHING FOR YOU NOT ABOUT THE CHURCH
akwesenana:

Re: by Acidosis(m): 9:16am On Oct 04, 2022
You disappeared from home since 2017. After 4 years, you decided to walk into her house and you expect us to reason with you?
Re: by Regex: 12:34pm On Oct 04, 2022
akwesenana:
Would you?

Blame everyone but yourself. You do not need to go to any ICT to get any skill at all. That phone you used to type this gibberish can and could be used to learn ICT. When you show seriousness perhaps she will get you a laptop. However, you are looking for an excuse to go back to gambling.

Why blame everything and everyone around you when you could seek for solutions?

1 Like

Re: by truthhurts2: 11:31pm On Oct 04, 2022
Fiscus105:

Hope u know she has more money to give u if she wanted?

Do Not Demonize church because ur mother refused to give u money. The reason ur mum is treating u like that u hide it but trying to portrait church negatively.
Hellooooo!
Re: by truthhurts2: 11:33pm On Oct 04, 2022
Fiscus105:

Are you for real right now

(1) (Reply)

Dear Nairaland Mothers, Please Is This True? / Men,why do you guys frequent bet houses? / What Do You Whish To Achieve Before You Get Married And Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.