Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,059 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

Dear Nairaland Mothers, Please Is This True? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dear Nairaland Mothers, Please Is This True? (959 Views)

Mothers Please Advice A Frustrated Married Man. / Is This True Love Or Foolishness? (Photo) / Experienced Mothers, Please Come In. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Nairaland Mothers, Please Is This True? by Guest2008: 4:42pm On Mar 14, 2023
I read something kind of scary on the internet today and I'm finding it difficult to believe..

Is it true that for every successful pregnancy and delivery, you lose something in you? It could be voice, sight, hearing, sanity, body parts or any other thing...

Re: Dear Nairaland Mothers, Please Is This True? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 14, 2023
Don’t be scared my daughter, it only happens in women with hormonal issues . Make sure you are very healthy before carrying a foetus

2 Likes

Re: Dear Nairaland Mothers, Please Is This True? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Mar 14, 2023
Guest2008:
I read something kind of scary on the internet today and I'm finding it difficult to believe..

Is it true that for every successful pregnancy and delivery, you lose something in you? It could be voice, sight, hearing, sanity, body parts or any other thing...
Well it's obvious even men too looses something after each sex

1 Like

Re: Dear Nairaland Mothers, Please Is This True? by Guest2008: 4:59pm On Mar 14, 2023
FATHAT:

Well it's obvious even men too looses something after each sex
Hmmm.. Really?
Re: Dear Nairaland Mothers, Please Is This True? by Guest2008: 5:02pm On Mar 14, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Don’t be scared my daughter, it only happens in women with hormonal issues . Make sure you are very healthy before carrying a foetus
Ok.. But from what I read, it happens to a vast majority irrespective of their health status.
Re: Dear Nairaland Mothers, Please Is This True? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 14, 2023
Guest2008:
Ok.. But from what I read, it happens to a vast majority irrespective of their health status.
It’s false, just very few women experience it

1 Like

Re: Dear Nairaland Mothers, Please Is This True? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 14, 2023
Guest2008:
Hmmm.. Really?
Yeah things that are lost on men especially womanizers are; intellectual strength, posture, strength,memory, and rational thinking.
Re: Dear Nairaland Mothers, Please Is This True? by Guest2008: 5:21pm On Mar 14, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
It’s false, just very few women experience it
Ok then.. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Nairaland Mothers, Please Is This True? by Guest2008: 5:24pm On Mar 14, 2023
FATHAT:

Yeah things that are lost on men especially womanizers are; intellectual strength, posture, strength,memory, and rational thinking.
Chai! Na wa o
Re: Dear Nairaland Mothers, Please Is This True? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 14, 2023
Guest2008:
Chai! Na wa o
Yeah it's a fact you can confirm
Re: Dear Nairaland Mothers, Please Is This True? by Kobojunkie: 7:25pm On Mar 14, 2023
Guest2008:
I read something kind of scary on the internet today and I'm finding it difficult to believe..Is it true that for every successful pregnancy and delivery, you lose something in you? It could be voice, sight, hearing, sanity, body parts or any other thing...
That is nonsense talk! So women who lost nothing yet were able to deliver safely, dem no successful? undecided
Re: Dear Nairaland Mothers, Please Is This True? by Carcholce: 7:31pm On Mar 14, 2023
Re: Dear Nairaland Mothers, Please Is This True? by Carcholce: 7:32pm On Mar 14, 2023
FATHAT:

Yeah it's a fact you can confirm

I was shocked when I discovered this since two years ago. Every man experiences what is called “Little death” after ejaculation of sperm. I had to learn how to sex without ejaculation. I never knew this was possible before but I now do it with ease. It’s even more easier if you don’t smoke and don’t drink alcohol.

Another discovery I made is, women don’t find it funny at all that you have sex with them and did not release semen. It makes them feel worthless and unattractive.

“Carcholce, are you trying to say I cannot make you cum?

1 Like

Re: Dear Nairaland Mothers, Please Is This True? by Beremx(f): 7:56pm On Mar 14, 2023
I can't remember losing anything during my pregnancy. I only noticed my hair grew longer during pregnancy and the hair began cutting during breastfeeding. That I can only remember

3 Likes

Re: Dear Nairaland Mothers, Please Is This True? by frozen70(f): 8:17pm On Mar 14, 2023
Guest2008:

Nothing of such pls
Just don't shout too much during labor

God will give you a Hebrew woman delivery system where they deliver with less trauma
Re: Dear Nairaland Mothers, Please Is This True? by dobnina(f): 9:24pm On Mar 14, 2023
Guest2008:

Its true.
I lost my memory when I gave birth. I couldn't remember things that happened in the past. Even things that happened few months to my delivery, I couldn't remember.
I regained it back small small when the baby clocked 6months.
By the time I stopped breastfeeding, my memory came back 100% and I could remember clearly things that happened 20years ago

1 Like

Re: Dear Nairaland Mothers, Please Is This True? by yemmit90: 9:44pm On Mar 14, 2023
Guest2008:

This is not true at all. Postnatal depression and other symptoms are real but not every woman experience it.

I had only saw 2 women with memory lost and severe depression in my entire life, the rest, including my wife don't experience any of such.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Nairaland Mothers, Please Is This True? by JeffreyJunior: 3:49am On Mar 15, 2023
I've heard so many myths about childbearing but one thing is certain and that is the fact that women lose one thing or the other to pregnancy and childbearing.

I respect women for the stressful journey of pregnancy and childbearing. Men like me will forever be indebted to them for carrying the burden of guaranteeing human existence, a burden many of them carry on their shoulders selflessly.

For the ladies that have fears and doubts, I don't blame them. Mine also had the fear but with time and because of sequence of events that have trailed "us", she had to conquer it. Now, the journey has begun smoothly and nothing can ever make this life sweeter than that.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Nairaland Mothers, Please Is This True? by ahnie: 4:10am On Mar 15, 2023
Nothing like that happened to me.
Re: Dear Nairaland Mothers, Please Is This True? by osmosis101(m): 7:43am On Mar 15, 2023
To the OP. . . . . . . 100% . . . . IT HAPPENS
Re: Dear Nairaland Mothers, Please Is This True? by Guest2008: 8:31pm On Mar 19, 2023
osmosis101:
To the OP.
100%
IT HAPPENS
Probably..
I met one yesterday while trying to issue her a document and she said she couldn't spell her name anymore. I really felt for her because I could see the surprise on her face..

2 Likes

Re: Dear Nairaland Mothers, Please Is This True? by Sanmel(f): 8:40pm On Mar 19, 2023
Wow! Never heard of such.
Hopefully, I'll respond to this based on experience this time next year
Re: Dear Nairaland Mothers, Please Is This True? by lilioj: 9:56pm On Mar 19, 2023
In my own case after child birth I have become a scaredy cat! Like I become easily scared to the point of almost having panic attacks!
I can't climb pedestrian bridges any longer, I went to driving school, yet scared to drive a car and some other incidents.

I seriously need help on how to overcome my fears and all these started after I birthed my last child, because prior to that I used to be pretty bold and fearless.
Re: Dear Nairaland Mothers, Please Is This True? by Lamanii22(f): 5:16pm On Mar 20, 2023
This is new to me…. I don’t think I lost anything…

1 Like

Re: Dear Nairaland Mothers, Please Is This True? by CodeTemplar: 5:26pm On Mar 20, 2023
dobnina:

Its true.
I lost my memory when I gave birth. I couldn't remember things that happened in the past. Even things that happened few months to my delivery, I couldn't remember.
I regained it back small small when the baby clocked 6months.
By the time I stopped breastfeeding, my memory came back 100% and I could remember clearly things that happened 20years ago
The baby paused your remembrance mechanism and must be a genius then. Lol

(1) (Reply)

Please Im Confused / Transgender Man - Thomas Beatie Pregnant Again! / Looking For Tosin Omosebi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.