Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Father Mbaka's Removal Adoration Ministry: Worshippers Attack New Priest - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Father Mbaka's Removal Adoration Ministry: Worshippers Attack New Priest (47778 Views)

Catholic Church Clarifies Mbaka’s ‘Removal’ From Adoration Ministry / Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry / Mbaka Bows, Shuts Adoration Ministry For One Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Mbaka's Removal Adoration Ministry: Worshippers Attack New Priest by Egalitarian1: 10:51am On Oct 03, 2022
H
Re: Father Mbaka's Removal Adoration Ministry: Worshippers Attack New Priest by Pacesetterz: 11:20am On Oct 03, 2022
SmartPolician:
Oh, Fr. Mbaka had promised that he would outline the new modus operandi after the Holy Communion, but I left after receiving the Holy Communion. I didn't see this coming.

Replacing Father Mbaka will be hard because people have grown to love him. This will be a hard nut for Bishop Onaga to crack.

By the way, Fr. Mbaka already has a prophecy for this election and promised to reveal it when the time is ripe. Nine times out of ten, his prophecies always come true. cheesy

Ipob rev father

U pple should carry una Ipob adoration and disappear
Re: Father Mbaka's Removal Adoration Ministry: Worshippers Attack New Priest by endy69: 11:21am On Oct 03, 2022
yomi961:
The bishop is shopping for problem where there is none.
I have a feeling this is all about jealousy.

Who dey jealous who? Bishop jealous a priest? No be everything you go comment na and this isn't a protestant affair this is Catholic Church okay?

4 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka's Removal Adoration Ministry: Worshippers Attack New Priest by duro4chang(m): 11:36am On Oct 03, 2022
Intolerance! Intolerance! Intolerance!
Re: Father Mbaka's Removal Adoration Ministry: Worshippers Attack New Priest by SeniorMan715(m): 11:39am On Oct 03, 2022
Only a base and sentimental Catholics will be angry with this. Mbaka is becoming a nuisance, full of himself, he needs time to medidate silently in the monastery so he can rekindle his calling, or honorably step down and focus fully on politics.

4 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka's Removal Adoration Ministry: Worshippers Attack New Priest by NaijaCover(m): 11:42am On Oct 03, 2022
No Be Small Thing ooooo
Re: Father Mbaka's Removal Adoration Ministry: Worshippers Attack New Priest by fredoooooo: 11:54am On Oct 03, 2022
Mbaka you're blessed, You're a real man of God ... that was how they did to jesus because he spokes the truth.
God's with you
Re: Father Mbaka's Removal Adoration Ministry: Worshippers Attack New Priest by Realists(m): 11:55am On Oct 03, 2022
SmartPolician:
Oh, Fr. Mbaka had promised that he would outline the new modus operandi after the Holy Communion, but I left after receiving the Holy Communion. I didn't see this coming.

Replacing Father Mbaka will be hard because people have grown to love him. This will be a hard nut for Bishop Onaga to crack.

By the way, Fr. Mbaka already has a prophecy for this election and promised to reveal it when the time is ripe. Nine times out of ten, his prophecies always come true. cheesy

Na Dem audio religion of love.
Re: Father Mbaka's Removal Adoration Ministry: Worshippers Attack New Priest by ukahrawah: 11:56am On Oct 03, 2022
It's better to have peace.
Re: Father Mbaka's Removal Adoration Ministry: Worshippers Attack New Priest by JoshTim: 11:57am On Oct 03, 2022
SmartPolician:

Thank you my brother. Jonathan did more than this but father mbaka spoke the truth and made a mockery of Jonathan when he said, Jonathan's dove that didn't fly symbolises he will lose. Oh, people of God, Jonathan eventually lost.

I respect father mbaka, fearless man of God. he no send anybody. Ipigs can go and die.
Re: Father Mbaka's Removal Adoration Ministry: Worshippers Attack New Priest by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 03, 2022
I think it's better he's removed.

Politics get better now

2 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka's Removal Adoration Ministry: Worshippers Attack New Priest by NigerianAngelo(m): 11:58am On Oct 03, 2022
Cypress042:
This is to show that many christians today are worshipping their priest and pastors and not God again.

If truly they are going there to worship God, why not let Mr. Mbaka go sad

I tire. He is there for the diocese, not for any particular place in the diocese.

The monastery might be the best for him. St. Anthony Mbaka.

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka's Removal Adoration Ministry: Worshippers Attack New Priest by samwillyco1(m): 12:00pm On Oct 03, 2022
Bishop should be advised properly, even the Bishop himself cannot manage the ministry .

Will the Bishop be paying people's school fees, hospital bills, sending people Abroad, and helping many people. All I see is gang up , Jealously, envy, and wickedness.
Re: Father Mbaka's Removal Adoration Ministry: Worshippers Attack New Priest by JoshTim: 12:01pm On Oct 03, 2022
Father mbaka, destroyer of ipigs
Re: Father Mbaka's Removal Adoration Ministry: Worshippers Attack New Priest by bonnyhope: 12:02pm On Oct 03, 2022
yomi961:
The bishop is shopping for problem where there is none.
I have a feeling this is all about jealousy.

Any Catholic priest is transferable at any time t

3 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka's Removal Adoration Ministry: Worshippers Attack New Priest by Babalola0920: 12:04pm On Oct 03, 2022
Mrfixitt:
Long overdue. Mbaka has been influenced by money
Na LIE
Obi people intimidate the Catholic committee against him but he will overcome whatever is against him
Re: Father Mbaka's Removal Adoration Ministry: Worshippers Attack New Priest by Timekeeper452: 12:05pm On Oct 03, 2022
This is just normal banter and noise. 2 months after this will be forgotten and the new priest will be well welcomed. Mbaka fits that monastery.

3 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka's Removal Adoration Ministry: Worshippers Attack New Priest by TrumpDonald2: 12:05pm On Oct 03, 2022
Religion! One of the problems of this world. How can you call yourself Christians and mob a priest? Are you worshipping God or man?

2 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka's Removal Adoration Ministry: Worshippers Attack New Priest by Drbillionz: 12:05pm On Oct 03, 2022
Well,Nigeria will be in a state of sorry if PETER OBI Is elected. Don't be fooled my people. No one knows a man more than his own person. Fr Mbaka is simply saying the truth.
Re: Father Mbaka's Removal Adoration Ministry: Worshippers Attack New Priest by Broveens42(m): 12:06pm On Oct 03, 2022
Corridon:
Shatap. Catholic church is not a cash and carry institution.

Stop this stale joke.
There is politics everywhere
Re: Father Mbaka's Removal Adoration Ministry: Worshippers Attack New Priest by duro4chang(m): 12:06pm On Oct 03, 2022
Intolerance! Intolerance! Intolerance! We are watching
Re: Father Mbaka's Removal Adoration Ministry: Worshippers Attack New Priest by Obainomilano: 12:07pm On Oct 03, 2022
SmartPolician:

...the apc use him as a powerful voice in the east to predict their rigging in the South East ahead of time ..so as to prevent angry mob or protest..it is a very intelligent political move by the apc...as we can see how we accepted a calamity like buhari and imo state accepting their own without protest or mob... despite the man killing their indigene everyday and the daura man negotiating and giving his own momey..mbaka is one of the cabals...he is a politician not a priest

3 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka's Removal Adoration Ministry: Worshippers Attack New Priest by Cypress042(m): 12:07pm On Oct 03, 2022
NigerianAngelo:

I tire. He is there for the diocese, not for any particular place in the diocese.

The monastery might be the best for him. St. Anthony Mbaka.

The problem here probably isn't mr. Mbaka but the members.

3 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka's Removal Adoration Ministry: Worshippers Attack New Priest by Chukist247: 12:08pm On Oct 03, 2022
femisplash:
Peter Obi is an agent of division, a demon in human skin. He has once again successfully divided the church and caused enmity among the body of Christ.
I challenge anyone to show me any part of the scripture where a prophet was punished for speaking his mind about any ruler or kings. It is very unfortunate that the Catholic leadership has been politicized, lost its spiritual compass and allowed itself be drowned in the murky waters as a result of the political ambition of one man.
I urge the congregation of Adoration to stand firmly on their ground and remain undeterred in their resolve.
Below was a FB thread as far back as 2013, it is a proof of how Peter Obi has divided the Christians in Anambra when he was Governor.
https://m.facebook.com/anambrastate/posts/755456907813411
Hahahahha. You're just pain , abeg avoid pesticide and long ropes .....

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka's Removal Adoration Ministry: Worshippers Attack New Priest by rusher14: 12:09pm On Oct 03, 2022
East .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? / Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case / Man To Collect Equipment Donated To RCCG If Adeboye Fails To Endorse A Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.