Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,660 members, 7,820,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Father Mbaka's Removal Adoration Ministry: Worshippers Attack New Priest - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Father Mbaka's Removal Adoration Ministry: Worshippers Attack New Priest (47779 Views)

Catholic Church Clarifies Mbaka’s ‘Removal’ From Adoration Ministry / Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry / Mbaka Bows, Shuts Adoration Ministry For One Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Mbaka's Removal Adoration Ministry: Worshippers Attack New Priest by pinkgoodies(m): 1:27pm On Oct 03, 2022
Racoon:
Nice move by the Catholic Bishop of Enugu- Bishop Callitus Onaga. I said it many times. Ejike Mbaka have so much brought the Holy Catholic Church into so much disrepute that he not only needs to be defrock, derobed but excommunicated if there must be sanity from the East. Mbaka is a political charlatan in cassock. He is just a disgrace.

Since na nice move. Make anoda priest come take over. Make he see if he no go land for hospital. Even in that monastery. His followers will troop there.
Re: Father Mbaka's Removal Adoration Ministry: Worshippers Attack New Priest by lomprico(m): 1:31pm On Oct 03, 2022
Corridon:
Mbaka should remove his cassock and join politics.

It's money that is driving him not politics. He is too greedy for money.

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka's Removal Adoration Ministry: Worshippers Attack New Priest by BABANGBALI: 1:32pm On Oct 03, 2022
Thugs pretending to be worshippers.

Mynd44 see where you dey go fellowship?

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka's Removal Adoration Ministry: Worshippers Attack New Priest by Goodman247: 1:35pm On Oct 03, 2022
TrumpDonald2:
Religion! One of the problems of this world. How can you call yourself Christians and mob a priest? Are you worshipping God or man?
the way they have turned religion to in this country, why try to mob a priest, are you there to serve man, Nigeria Christianity tire me

2 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka's Removal Adoration Ministry: Worshippers Attack New Priest by Nwagod26: 1:42pm On Oct 03, 2022
yomi961:
The bishop is shopping for problem where there is none.
I have a feeling this is all about jealousy.

Well in all honesty, my dear friend, the Catholic is one denomination where no priest, bishop cardinal, monsignor,etc cannot exist without principles and discipline. The priest who was transferred has since gone on to resume at his new station. Na so de church be ooo. So weda una like am or not. Na so the church dey operate. If you no fit, derobe Waka go ya way

2 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka's Removal Adoration Ministry: Worshippers Attack New Priest by Broveens42(m): 1:44pm On Oct 03, 2022
Nwagod26:

Well in all honesty, my dear friend, the Catholic is one denomination where no priest, bishop cardinal, monsignor,etc cannot exist without principles and discipline. The priest who was transferred has since gone on to resume at his new station. Na so de church be ooo. So weda una like am or not. Na so the church dey operate. If you no fit, derobe Waka go ya way

Stale lies..

There's politics, even in your nuclear family
Re: Father Mbaka's Removal Adoration Ministry: Worshippers Attack New Priest by baretalk: 1:46pm On Oct 03, 2022
These Ipobians and man worship cheesy
Re: Father Mbaka's Removal Adoration Ministry: Worshippers Attack New Priest by AdamuKD: 1:49pm On Oct 03, 2022
femisplash:
Peter Obi is an agent of division, a demon in human skin. He has once again successfully divided the church and caused enmity among the body of Christ.
I challenge anyone to show me any part of the scripture where a prophet was punished for speaking his mind about any ruler or kings. It is very unfortunate that the Catholic leadership has been politicized, lost its spiritual compass and allowed itself be drowned in the murky waters as a result of the political ambition of one man.
I urge the congregation of Adoration to stand firmly on their ground and remain undeterred in their resolve.
Below was a FB thread as far back as 2013, it is a proof of how Peter Obi has divided the Christians in Anambra when he was Governor.
https://m.facebook.com/anambrastate/posts/755456907813411
Mumu . We the reasonable youths will vote Obi and if you are not comfortable with it go and die

2 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka's Removal Adoration Ministry: Worshippers Attack New Priest by Akharmony: 1:51pm On Oct 03, 2022
This ones are religious extremist worhippers of man.
Re: Father Mbaka's Removal Adoration Ministry: Worshippers Attack New Priest by EMILO2STAY(m): 1:52pm On Oct 03, 2022
SmartPolician:

You cannot blame them. In life, people care more about results. If they get more results after the prayers from a particular priest, it's natural for them to go to him more.

Admittedly, his human emotions come in once in a while, Father Mbaka is an outstanding priest. In fact, Father Mbaka has been receiving prophecies even before he became a priest. Even you, if you can tell the future, you will definitely be better than others.
where did you drop your sense when you typed this nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka's Removal Adoration Ministry: Worshippers Attack New Priest by ikeseeholdings1(m): 1:53pm On Oct 03, 2022
this is not the matter of supporting Obi OR not,he should have told Peter Obi that God
told him Mbaka that he is going to loose an election period.But Mbaka asked for money first,and when Peter Obi refused giving him money,he now said to him that God said he will loose election. Had it been that money was giving to Mbaka at the begging.,the stories would have been different. Soo stop being one sided ok? Try to reason well before you criticize
pquaver:

So many priest are promoting obi. They are still in priesthood. Why is mbaka own different? Must he support obi?

2 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka's Removal Adoration Ministry: Worshippers Attack New Priest by GgUnit: 1:54pm On Oct 03, 2022
Mrfixitt:
Long overdue. Mbaka has been influenced by money
. True talk grin

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka's Removal Adoration Ministry: Worshippers Attack New Priest by SmartPolician: 1:55pm On Oct 03, 2022
EMILO2STAY:
where did you drop your sense when you typed this nonsense.

Inside your father's scrotum sack grin
Re: Father Mbaka's Removal Adoration Ministry: Worshippers Attack New Priest by dozieinspired: 1:56pm On Oct 03, 2022
If he feels he's bigger than his superiors, he should quit and open his church.... Stop causing havoc in the name of the Catholic Church

2 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka's Removal Adoration Ministry: Worshippers Attack New Priest by Qtrpst4: 1:57pm On Oct 03, 2022
And they are the ones to fight against the injustice?

youngZee23:
They see it as injustice..
Re: Father Mbaka's Removal Adoration Ministry: Worshippers Attack New Priest by Qtrpst4: 1:58pm On Oct 03, 2022
You really get time

ikeseeholdings1:
this is not the matter of supporting Obi OR not,he should have told Peter Obi that God
told him Mbaka that he is going to loose an election period.But Mbaka asked for money first,and when Peter Obi refused giving him money,he now said to him that God said he will loose election. Had it been that money was giving to Mbaka at the begging.,the stories would have been different. Soo stop being one sided ok? Try to reason well before you criticize
Re: Father Mbaka's Removal Adoration Ministry: Worshippers Attack New Priest by babajero(m): 2:04pm On Oct 03, 2022
yomi961:
Are you trying to say the Catholic church don't have the right to change a priest?

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka's Removal Adoration Ministry: Worshippers Attack New Priest by od501: 2:04pm On Oct 03, 2022
SmartPolician:
Oh, Fr. Mbaka had promised that he would outline the new modus operandi after the Holy Communion, but I left after receiving the Holy Communion. I didn't see this coming.

Replacing Father Mbaka will be hard because people have grown to love him. This will be a hard nut for Bishop Onaga to crack.

By the way, Fr. Mbaka already has a prophecy for this election and promised to reveal it when the time is ripe. cheesy

Yes, prophesy indeed. Just like he prophesied that Buhari is the new messiah. Mtweeew...Ndi erireri
Re: Father Mbaka's Removal Adoration Ministry: Worshippers Attack New Priest by hotseat: 2:07pm On Oct 03, 2022
OMG!

So Rev. Fr. Mbaka has now been demoted to the position of a monk and henceforth to be known and addressed as His Lordship, Most High Monk Mbaka!

Chai!

Kackreek, sorry, Catholic be the realest baddos o!

So monastery na Catholic Correctional Centre for recalcitrant shepherds?

Mbaka didn't know where to draw the line.

He should have sought the counsel or advice of the Lagos G.Os!

They are the dons in the political game and know how to zigzag themselves through the political landmines.

I feel pity for Mbaka who has now been made to carry his own cross without his hailers who hitherto coaxed him into what has now turned out to be a religious prison called monastery.

So for how many years would he remain in "jail"?
Re: Father Mbaka's Removal Adoration Ministry: Worshippers Attack New Priest by Arysexy(m): 2:08pm On Oct 03, 2022
samwillyco1:
Bishop should be advised properly, even the Bishop himself cannot manage the ministry .

Will the Bishop be paying people's school fees, hospital bills, sending people Abroad, and helping many people. All I see is gang up , Jealously, envy, and wickedness.

Shut up!

Catholic church is a well structured church with hierarchical structure and guidelines.

No priest stays in one parish for more than 5 years without transfer, less he becomes too familiar and god unto his parishioners like we are seeing under Fr Mbaka.

The bishop has endured a lot of insult and disobedience directed towards him from this same ministry. His fellow Bishops through CBCN,warned him about the danger looming, but he gave ample time for Fr Mbaka to turn new leave, despite insinuations that it's bc Fr Mbaka gives him returns that made him not to sanction him for the several times he went overboard.

This adoration ppl went to attack Bishop court when the Bishop sanctioned Fr Mbaka for the attack on Buhari. He served the punishment and was allowed to continue.

He didn't learn from the warnings, he delved into politics and attacked Obi whose elder Brother is a fellow Rev. Fr. As if that was not enough, his members kept insulting the Bishop.

If Fr Mbaka was under Onaiyekan, Bishop onah of nsukka diocese, he for don collect derobing
Re: Father Mbaka's Removal Adoration Ministry: Worshippers Attack New Priest by Arysexy(m): 2:14pm On Oct 03, 2022
Drbillionz:
Well,Nigeria will be in a state of sorry if PETER OBI Is elected. Don't be fooled my people. No one knows a man more than his own person. Fr Mbaka is simply saying the truth.

Which truth? When did stingyness become problem?

Same urchins attacked Mbaka when he finished Buhari and said it's bc he took contractors to Aso rock but was not given contract.

Hypocrites
Re: Father Mbaka's Removal Adoration Ministry: Worshippers Attack New Priest by Xscape1993(m): 2:19pm On Oct 03, 2022
yomi961:
Are you a true Catholic? Do you know whom a Catholic bishop is? You need to think deep first...

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka's Removal Adoration Ministry: Worshippers Attack New Priest by Drbillionz: 2:24pm On Oct 03, 2022
Why can't u just read and pass. Pack well bro.
Re: Father Mbaka's Removal Adoration Ministry: Worshippers Attack New Priest by 43Ronin: 2:26pm On Oct 03, 2022
yomi961:
Catholic church is not a mushroom church like your pentecostal biz centres. Adoration ministry was probably making a lot of money for the diocese that's why it took the Bishop some time to change him. Catholic church is like the army, soldier go, soldier come, barracks remain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Mbaka's Removal Adoration Ministry: Worshippers Attack New Priest by Laughingkk: 2:35pm On Oct 03, 2022
Church worshippers wanted to mob one of their own if not that he was whisked away...what a shame to the so called Catholic Church,the christiandom religion is worse off than Nigeria as a country.Thieves everywhere, hooligans and traitors in the pulpit,G.Os are milking their gullible steeples and leading them to destruction,pastors meddling in dirty politics.
The church and her founders/Leaders are part of Nigeria problem today
I come in peace my BRETHRENS
Re: Father Mbaka's Removal Adoration Ministry: Worshippers Attack New Priest by Gospel2Day: 2:36pm On Oct 03, 2022
Cypress042:
This is to show that many christians today are worshipping their priest and pastors and not God again.

If truly they are going there to worship God, why not let Mr. Mbaka go sad

Those threthening fire and brimstone are NOT truly born again Christians. They're 'religious' thugs.
They go to the centre because of a fallible man NOT for God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Mbaka's Removal Adoration Ministry: Worshippers Attack New Priest by OBJlive: 2:56pm On Oct 03, 2022
If there is anybody here who has received personal prophecy from mbaka please comfirm
Re: Father Mbaka's Removal Adoration Ministry: Worshippers Attack New Priest by chubyke50: 2:57pm On Oct 03, 2022
Jealous about what or who? Do you even know anything about hierarchy in the Catholic church?
yomi961:
Re: Father Mbaka's Removal Adoration Ministry: Worshippers Attack New Priest by Igbojew: 2:58pm On Oct 03, 2022
SmartPolician:
Oh, Fr. Mbaka had promised that he would outline the new modus operandi after the Holy Communion, but I left after receiving the Holy Communion. I didn't see this coming.

Replacing Father Mbaka will be hard because people have grown to love him. This will be a hard nut for Bishop Onaga to crack.

By the way, Fr. Mbaka already has a prophecy for this election and promised to reveal it when the time is ripe. cheesy
Which people love Fr Mbaka,hope those people are not the ones on this Nairaland that have been saying negative things about him or most Igbos that can't tolerate his top much excesses...............I am that Igbojew
Re: Father Mbaka's Removal Adoration Ministry: Worshippers Attack New Priest by OBJlive: 2:59pm On Oct 03, 2022
The two times Fathet Mbaka critisised Peter Obi exposed the cash and carry side of some christian leaders
Re: Father Mbaka's Removal Adoration Ministry: Worshippers Attack New Priest by Igbojew: 3:05pm On Oct 03, 2022
Penguin2:
Peter Obi is a divine project that no ‘god of man’ can derail.

Try nonsense and you collect woto woto.

Mbaka tried and collected and still collecting.

Ekweremadu tried and collected and is still collecting.

Ihedioha tried and collected and will collect the ultimate woto woto when he dares to come back as Imo governor in 2024.

You are either for Obi or you shut up.
You forgot to add Wike humiliated and frustrated Peter Obi out of PDP Presidency primary he collected and he is still collecting..............I am that Igbojew
Re: Father Mbaka's Removal Adoration Ministry: Worshippers Attack New Priest by pquaver(m): 3:08pm On Oct 03, 2022
ikeseeholdings1:

Stop twist things to support bad thing. Garba shehu said that kukah also need money from them, why did they ban kukah? In life support fairness.. My own is if mbaka can't talk let all priest stay away from politics no matter who they support.. Look at priest in the east openly supporting Obi and saying on the ge Altar.. So when it favors you the right is allowed when it doesn't favor you. You shut it down. Like I always say our people dey always start, other go learn but na we go cry pass when they
begin to perfect what we taught them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case / Man To Collect Equipment Donated To RCCG If Adeboye Fails To Endorse A Candidate / Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.