Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,038 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

2013 Video Of Bola Tinubu Working Out On An Exercise Bicycle - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2013 Video Of Bola Tinubu Working Out On An Exercise Bicycle (64801 Views)

LP Accused Peter Obi Of Demolishing Their Billboards In 2013 (Video) / Buhari Calling Jonathan “Clueless” Over Insecurity In 2013 (Video) / 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Working On Declaration Date –DG Campaign Council (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Video Of Bola Tinubu Working Out On An Exercise Bicycle by Billygee2u: 1:45pm On Oct 03, 2022
Spaxon:
And again I say Damage Control.

What's the Point trying to prove to Nigerians that you're healthy. If you're healthy like Atiku and Obi are;

It'll show in your daily routine.

You could not rest in Lagos or Abuja or as big as Nigeria is you couldn't rest here abi.

It's London that people cannot disturb you.
But you want to be president of Nigeria.

Try to be like late Buhari, even if we don't like Him. Try to dish out the silent treatment.

Emi lo Kan ko

Lobo Juice ni. undecided

Like for Peter Obi abeg.
Re: 2013 Video Of Bola Tinubu Working Out On An Exercise Bicycle by Billygee2u: 1:46pm On Oct 03, 2022
Vulturereloaded:
So his mates are signing peace accord and he is releasing workout video?

That shows he is not ready for the responsibility ahead.

If he likes let him release full album, Nigerians have rejected APC. grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: 2013 Video Of Bola Tinubu Working Out On An Exercise Bicycle by zoedew: 1:47pm On Oct 03, 2022
Spaxon:
And again I say Damage Control.

What's the Point trying to prove to Nigerians that you're healthy. If you're healthy like Atiku and Obi are;

It'll show in your daily routine.

You could not rest in Lagos or Abuja or as big as Nigeria is you couldn't rest here abi.

It's London that people cannot disturb you.
But you want to be president of Nigeria.

Try to be like Buhari, even if we don't like Him. Try to dish out the silent treatment.

Emi lo Kan ko

Lobo Juice ni. undecided

Like for Peter Obi abeg.
ONE BIG REASON TO NOT VOTE FOR TINUBU. TINUBU IS AN UNWRAPPED PACKAGE WAITING TO BE PRESENTED TO NIGERIANS. REJECT TINUBU. TOO MUCH IS HIDDEN AND APPARENTLY FRAUDULENT ABOUT THE LIFE HE HAS LIVED SO FAR. LIKE BUHARI HE WILL HAVE TO KEEP TRAVELLING OVERSEAS TO NURSE UNDISCLOSED ILL HEALTH ON OUR BILL! WHEN BIDEN WAS ILL AMERICANS KNEW WHAT AILED HIM BUT IN NIGERIA TRANSPARENCY IS EXPECTED BACK SOMEDAY.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2013 Video Of Bola Tinubu Working Out On An Exercise Bicycle by ebenhealth(m): 1:47pm On Oct 03, 2022
Vulturereloaded:
So his mates are signing peace accord and he is releasing workout video?

That shows he is not ready for the responsibility ahead.

If he likes let him release full album, Nigerians have rejected APC. grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Of course Nigerians have rejected him... The minority of Nigerians who have probably been rejected or who are filled with hate... For the majority of us Nigerians who have hope and believe in antecedents, track record and capacity to put round pegs in round holes, We stand with ABAT.
Re: 2013 Video Of Bola Tinubu Working Out On An Exercise Bicycle by Nisot7: 1:48pm On Oct 03, 2022
Happy birthday
sweerychick:
cool now I believe this man is actually very sick.. He needs rest.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Video Of Bola Tinubu Working Out On An Exercise Bicycle by jaxxy(m): 1:48pm On Oct 03, 2022
These criminal clowns have no shame left kiss

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Video Of Bola Tinubu Working Out On An Exercise Bicycle by scobaba: 1:49pm On Oct 03, 2022
NotBeenPaid:

Grandpa ridiculing himself. Working out in a "sweatshirt!"

Modified;
So I just found out that was an old video from way back 2013. A Tinubu's Nairaland Mod is spreading fake news just to promote his candidate.

Here's the link:
https://www.nairaland.com/1451042/bola-tinubu-shows-off-exercise

Busted cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2013 Video Of Bola Tinubu Working Out On An Exercise Bicycle by Akharmony: 1:49pm On Oct 03, 2022
With all this workout hop say the case will not b like the present administrarion that wasted the whole 8years on medical trips

1 Like

Re: 2013 Video Of Bola Tinubu Working Out On An Exercise Bicycle by toneroforever(m): 1:49pm On Oct 03, 2022
Old man ridiculing himself all because of power. Afterwards his urchins will be demanding for some respect for him

4 Likes

Re: 2013 Video Of Bola Tinubu Working Out On An Exercise Bicycle by sylve11: 1:50pm On Oct 03, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
"Fan yogo, fan yogo! Banana dey. Yoghurt dey!!" grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin cool

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Video Of Bola Tinubu Working Out On An Exercise Bicycle by DKM123: 1:50pm On Oct 03, 2022
NotBeenPaid:

Grandpa ridiculing himself. Working out in a "sweatshirt!"

Modified;
So I just found out that was an old video from way back 2013. A Tinubu's Nairaland Mod is spreading fake news just to promote his candidate.

Here's the link:
https://www.nairaland.com/1451042/bola-tinubu-shows-off-exercise

This video is from 9years ago on YouTube. What da Bleep are this Tinubu Urchins doing? I hope Tinubu is not incapacitated cos the desperation by the nairaland paid miscreants is getting too much.

They have quickly changed the headline cos they have been caught in the usual APC LIES AND EVUL PROPAGANDA. Tufiakwa!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2013 Video Of Bola Tinubu Working Out On An Exercise Bicycle by kingxsamz(m): 1:51pm On Oct 03, 2022
WiszyFraud:
Hell No...

It’s either bab’s account has been compromised by some hungry hackers, or the videos are simply doctored
tongue

The video was made 9 years ago. Hide your head in shame.

4 Likes

Re: 2013 Video Of Bola Tinubu Working Out On An Exercise Bicycle by IbileIfe: 1:51pm On Oct 03, 2022
What of the Cow Girl exercises wirh Senator Oluremi Tinubu in the bedroom? grin
Re: 2013 Video Of Bola Tinubu Working Out On An Exercise Bicycle by JooEeL(m): 1:52pm On Oct 03, 2022
WibusJaga:

Make this ancestor bat no go kill himself because of emilokan desperation to be president. cheesy

So the ancestor bat evaded signing the peace accord & travelled all the way to London just to ride bicycle & deceive gullible urchins that he is fit & healthy.

*It's even an old video. This Thíefnubu na better thief. Mtcheew!

Everything about him is just scam.

5 Likes

Re: 2013 Video Of Bola Tinubu Working Out On An Exercise Bicycle by GGirll: 1:54pm On Oct 03, 2022
robinso01:

No need of insulting because he's not your candidate.

It's so funny that the same people criticizing politicians for doing do or die politics are the same people hurling insult, abusing and threatening each others because of political differences.

If it's your candidate nobody should ridicule him but if its another candidate, you will forget your advise hypocrite

1 Like

Re: 2013 Video Of Bola Tinubu Working Out On An Exercise Bicycle by sylve11: 1:54pm On Oct 03, 2022
WiszyFraud:
Hell No...

It’s either bab’s account has been compromised by some hungry hackers, or the videos are simply doctored
tongue

please, remove that picture. It's some how disgusting. embarassed embarassed cool
Re: 2013 Video Of Bola Tinubu Working Out On An Exercise Bicycle by Obamaofusa: 2:00pm On Oct 03, 2022
Re: 2013 Video Of Bola Tinubu Working Out On An Exercise Bicycle by esivue007(m): 2:07pm On Oct 03, 2022
ABUPHARM:

HONEST means a non lying being like Peter Obi
Tinubu or Obi
Who carries a Honest structure and value?
Re: 2013 Video Of Bola Tinubu Working Out On An Exercise Bicycle by Francixchinex(m): 2:13pm On Oct 03, 2022
Am I the only one that saw 2013?
Re: 2013 Video Of Bola Tinubu Working Out On An Exercise Bicycle by ZombieSlayer1: 2:13pm On Oct 03, 2022
ABUPHARM:
THE SUPER MAN

THE JAGABAN OF AFRICA

The tormentor of Ipob pigs aka zombidient miscreants.

TINUBU pressing dem neck since 1100BC.

God bless SS
God bless SW
God bless NW
God bless NC
God bless NE
God bless NIGERIA.

Only on TINIBU mandate honest Nigerians, my family and I stand.
it's a video made in 2013, 9 years ago https://www.nairaland.com/1451042/bola-tinubu-shows-off-exercise
Re: 2013 Video Of Bola Tinubu Working Out On An Exercise Bicycle by toujurs: 2:14pm On Oct 03, 2022
sweerychick:
cool now I believe this man is actually very sick.. He needs rest.
His organzing commitee are very wicked. They are all making mockery of him.

I wonder how this man doesn't realize all this.
Re: 2013 Video Of Bola Tinubu Working Out On An Exercise Bicycle by robinso01(m): 2:22pm On Oct 03, 2022
GGirll:

If it's your candidate nobody should ridicule him but if its another candidate, you will forget your advise hypocrite

Go through all my post and see my comments about all the candidates. I'm beyond playing bitter politics, I am not an extremist with whatever I do.

For your info, he's not my candidate.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Video Of Bola Tinubu Working Out On An Exercise Bicycle by NairaMaster1(m): 2:24pm On Oct 03, 2022
Re: 2013 Video Of Bola Tinubu Working Out On An Exercise Bicycle by dikeke: 2:29pm On Oct 03, 2022
PNomsule:
E be like this machine na automatic ooooo grin

Why does he have to prove to us sef...?
I noticed
NairaMaster1:

You no get shame. 2013 in 2022. Docile
Re: 2013 Video Of Bola Tinubu Working Out On An Exercise Bicycle by Spaxon(f): 2:38pm On Oct 03, 2022
mathsoftme:

What do you expect? Truth be told, I respect Sen.Bola Ahmed Tinubu but his health can't carry the problem of Nigeria. Nigeria right now needs someone with the health fitness of a youth but not a London based health bicycle exercise executor.

Well most supporters right now are playing their games of mobilization to cash out so is not a problem as long as am concerned, after all is still their money that was stolen from them. According to Kiss Daniels "Collect your money, wake up..." ������

That you said is the truth...

The man should rest and be with his family
Re: 2013 Video Of Bola Tinubu Working Out On An Exercise Bicycle by Spaxon(f): 2:38pm On Oct 03, 2022
sirBLUNT:
welcome back LMAO!

You eh,

Where have you been hiding
Re: 2013 Video Of Bola Tinubu Working Out On An Exercise Bicycle by jubrilELsudan: 3:02pm On Oct 03, 2022
ODE

Re: 2013 Video Of Bola Tinubu Working Out On An Exercise Bicycle by Emmhychidi(m): 3:25pm On Oct 03, 2022
temitope27:
THE SUPERMAN HIMSELF

AGBA FIRIYOYO

ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU LO KAN

JAGABAN OF NIGERIA

May God bless yo

Like for TINUBU

Only you have 300 spam accounts, please kindly note that most accounts with numbers after them have the same person operating it. Fake love
Re: 2013 Video Of Bola Tinubu Working Out On An Exercise Bicycle by Emmhychidi(m): 3:26pm On Oct 03, 2022
robinso01:

Go through all my post and see my comments about all the candidates. I'm beyond playing bitter politics, I am not an extremist with whatever I do.

For your info, he's not my candidate.

Liar

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) / Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos) / Wole Soyinka Enjoying The Lagos-Ibadan Railway. PICS.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.