Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,654 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Mbaka Removed From Adoration Ministry, Replaced, Sent To Monastery (Video) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mbaka Removed From Adoration Ministry, Replaced, Sent To Monastery (Video) (37864 Views)

Mbaka Denies Prophesying Against Peter Obi, Heads To Monastery / Catholic Church Clarifies Mbaka’s ‘Removal’ From Adoration Ministry / Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mbaka Removed From Adoration Ministry, Replaced, Sent To Monastery (Video) by Nwodosis(m): 11:48am On Oct 03, 2022
That's his real calling!

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Removed From Adoration Ministry, Replaced, Sent To Monastery (Video) by Bluezy13(m): 11:48am On Oct 03, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Mbaka Removed From Adoration Ministry, Replaced, Sent To Monastery (Video) by Manna4Gurls: 11:49am On Oct 03, 2022
Ya gazie. Ur flocks are well taken cared of during ur reign.
May the same God equip the incoming priest to guide and lead the flocks to a better pasture. Amen

3 Likes

Re: Mbaka Removed From Adoration Ministry, Replaced, Sent To Monastery (Video) by Childofaking: 11:49am On Oct 03, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
I will disable my account if Obi and his inconsequential running mate win just 1 single polling unit

If he win your state, then you will commit suicide ?
don't go and die for nothing o.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbaka Removed From Adoration Ministry, Replaced, Sent To Monastery (Video) by Basiljoe: 11:50am On Oct 03, 2022
Mrkindness:
Prepared to disable your life too.
Amen O. grin

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Removed From Adoration Ministry, Replaced, Sent To Monastery (Video) by emanobis(m): 11:50am On Oct 03, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
I will disable my account if Obi and his inconsequential running mate win just 1 single polling unit

And who your account help even as it is now

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbaka Removed From Adoration Ministry, Replaced, Sent To Monastery (Video) by bizzibodi(m): 11:51am On Oct 03, 2022
That's a good one,a dog cannot be bigger than his master.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mbaka Removed From Adoration Ministry, Replaced, Sent To Monastery (Video) by Ecosystem4u: 11:51am On Oct 03, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:

Your candidate's media team are just serial liars and losers, the workout vedio they posted was taken in January when Pa Amuda was in London over his worsening health issues. Nobody can successfully packages this perpetual criminal to us this time after the ill experience with Buhari.

#let's Take Back Our Country!

Modified: people can you see what Tinubu urchins are doing, trying to package a sick man as hale and hearthy!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mbaka Removed From Adoration Ministry, Replaced, Sent To Monastery (Video) by PVision2020(m): 11:51am On Oct 03, 2022
Lol
Re: Mbaka Removed From Adoration Ministry, Replaced, Sent To Monastery (Video) by Temptee101(m): 11:52am On Oct 03, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:

grin

Even a goat think itself a lion. You and your account are inconsequential in the fight to take back our country.

Both of you can bloody go to hell.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbaka Removed From Adoration Ministry, Replaced, Sent To Monastery (Video) by ufotunang: 11:53am On Oct 03, 2022
Church members killing themselves for a priest.. take a priest more important than God that created them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbaka Removed From Adoration Ministry, Replaced, Sent To Monastery (Video) by Realists(m): 11:53am On Oct 03, 2022
JOemmy:
It's a good decision mbaka have succeeded in creating a violent christain sect in the Catholic Church and in igboland this is not what christanity is known for if he doesn't like the decision he can leave the Catholic Church and go create his own ministry and become a GO like pastor adeboye.

Are you ignorant of the fact that " The Crusades wars & Terrorism" led by the Catholic church against human race was crime against humanity ?.
Re: Mbaka Removed From Adoration Ministry, Replaced, Sent To Monastery (Video) by Mozegee: 11:54am On Oct 03, 2022
I pray people like you jump in side lagoon. For what is coming is greater than you and your generation in born. You think every thing is a joke.
NigeriaIsGreat:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mbaka Removed From Adoration Ministry, Replaced, Sent To Monastery (Video) by perdollar(m): 11:56am On Oct 03, 2022
Vawulence priest
Re: Mbaka Removed From Adoration Ministry, Replaced, Sent To Monastery (Video) by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 03, 2022
Russian Parliamentary Committee Okays Ratification of Accession Agreements of New Regions
The committee on constitutional legislation of the upper house of the Russian parliament on Monday gave a nod to the ratification of international treaties with the Donetsk and Lugansk people’s republics, as well as the Kherson and Zaporozhye regions, and recommended that the upper house approve the accession laws.

The Federation Council will consider the laws at a meeting on October 4.
Re: Mbaka Removed From Adoration Ministry, Replaced, Sent To Monastery (Video) by abidem4real: 11:57am On Oct 03, 2022
Re: Mbaka Removed From Adoration Ministry, Replaced, Sent To Monastery (Video) by opeldavid: 11:58am On Oct 03, 2022
They should double down on him.
Vote wisely
Vote Peter Obi.
We move.

Meanwhile, can anyone confirm if papa Emilokan has come down from riding that stationary bike? grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbaka Removed From Adoration Ministry, Replaced, Sent To Monastery (Video) by seunayantokun(m): 12:01pm On Oct 03, 2022
So Mbaka is God? If he's not in charge, no other priest can? And he is so poorly powerless that some idolatrous guys in the cloak of members of the church must fight for him? That simply shows that the truths of the Word of God are not taught among them.

Christians, it is time we went back to reviving Bible study.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbaka Removed From Adoration Ministry, Replaced, Sent To Monastery (Video) by plaetton: 12:02pm On Oct 03, 2022
Mbaka is a scam.
He obviously lacks self-control, being intoxicated with the adoration that his ignorant followers give him.
He is a typical African, intoxicated and mentally incapable of handling the enormous Goodwill and power accorded to him by his followers. He now sees himself beyond the rules and authority of his superiors and his church.
A psycho in the pulpit.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbaka Removed From Adoration Ministry, Replaced, Sent To Monastery (Video) by Obainomilano: 12:02pm On Oct 03, 2022
SpecialAdviser:
You have to promie us madness if he wins because as I see you, you don dey mad already.
he is high on one of amoda the druggie new release..he is probably one of the test bots...but seeing how dangerous this drug can from the statement of the urchin...we all must fight obediently to prevent this calamity from happening to us

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbaka Removed From Adoration Ministry, Replaced, Sent To Monastery (Video) by Proudlyomonna: 12:03pm On Oct 03, 2022
Satedly:
of what use is your account
? Where as you have multiple alternate account tongue

No mind the wereh him wan disguise grin

2 Likes

Re: Mbaka Removed From Adoration Ministry, Replaced, Sent To Monastery (Video) by motif8(m): 12:03pm On Oct 03, 2022
KEVIND:
The problem with Nigerian Christians is that they adore & worship men of God instead of God and the funny part of it is that they don't even know it.
"Jesus told him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me."
Adoration members want to go to the Father (God) through father Mbaka

Have you read "follow me as I follow Christ?
Re: Mbaka Removed From Adoration Ministry, Replaced, Sent To Monastery (Video) by Anonymoususher: 12:06pm On Oct 03, 2022
They are very stupid and father Mbaka allowing this to happen says alot about him

I was born into a Catholic family and one thing i know is that catholic priests can be posted to anywhere the work demands their presence.

The people should know that Mbaka is not a priest for them alone, like every other priest he can be posted any where at anytime.

For him to keep quiet acting like a victim shows he is fueling the protest. If he doesn't want to be a Catholic priest he should resign and start his own ministry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbaka Removed From Adoration Ministry, Replaced, Sent To Monastery (Video) by papiwyte(m): 12:07pm On Oct 03, 2022
He was removed for saying the truth

Religion and politics

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Removed From Adoration Ministry, Replaced, Sent To Monastery (Video) by Opinedecandid(m): 12:09pm On Oct 03, 2022
Anonymoususher:
They are very stupid and father Mbaka allowing this to happen says alot about him

I was born into a Catholic family and one thing i know is that catholic priests can be posted to anywhere the work demands their presence.

The people should know that Mbaka is not a priest for them alone, like every other priest he can be posted any where at anytime.

For him to keep quiet acting like a victim shows he is fueling the protest. If he doesn't want to be a Catholic priest he should resign and start his own ministry

I'm sure resignation is on his mind strongly.

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Removed From Adoration Ministry, Replaced, Sent To Monastery (Video) by BATified2023: 12:11pm On Oct 03, 2022
Authoreety:
Nice move... The guy should be tamed..

All those he prophesied of their victory have turned out to be disasters!

Isnt that not enough red flags to show that he might have been compromised spiritually?
fellow Nigerians see the people telling u they are Christian’s

If they can want a reverend father tamed for condemning their candidate,don’t u think they will order public execution of a Muslim cleric who criticize their candidate?
Re: Mbaka Removed From Adoration Ministry, Replaced, Sent To Monastery (Video) by mygem: 12:12pm On Oct 03, 2022
Blind followers so if he dies nobody worships again it’s obvious that it’s not God that they are worshiping..the danger when we reverend mortal men rather than directing people to God..we idolize so called men of God

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

American Evangelist, Morris Cerullo, Is Dead / Wearing Jewelries Takes One To Hell? / Pastor Sam Adeyemi: Sex In Marriage, Other Things That Make Family Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.