Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,224 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

Mbaka Denies Prophesying Against Peter Obi, Heads To Monastery - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mbaka Denies Prophesying Against Peter Obi, Heads To Monastery (34450 Views)

Mbaka Removed From Adoration Ministry, Replaced, Sent To Monastery (Video) / Father Mbaka Denies Bayelsa Governorship Prophecy / Mbaka Denies Claim That He Prophesied That There Will Be Heavy Rain In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mbaka Denies Prophesying Against Peter Obi, Heads To Monastery by pinkPUSSY(f): 10:43am On Oct 05, 2022
The Spiritual Director of Adoration Ministry, Enugu, Nigeria, AMEN, Fr Ejike Mbaka has denied prophesying against the candidate of the Labour Party, LP, Mr Peter Obi.

In a video he shared on Facebook before heading to the monastery, the outspoken cleric, noted that he never spoke ill of Peter Obi on Sunday.

Recall that some news media not Vanguard had rumoured that Fr Mbaka had during the Sunday mass, prophesized that the former governor of Anambra state would not succeed in the forthcoming presidential election.

Clarifying the allegation Mbaka said he ‘never motioned Obi not to talk about Peter’ during the Sunday mass, advising the purveyors of the news to apologise.

His words: “After handing over to Fr Anthony Amadi on Sunday, I started hearing that Fr Mbaka spoke against Peter Obi.

“I Rev Fr Mbaka on that Sunday never mentioned Peter not to talk of Obi. Please whoever is being used by the devil to blackmail me in the name of doing any job for anybody, is satanic and should apologize, withdraw such nefarious, and satanic utterance and be careful when you want to harm the image of a man of God.

Whoever did that, I have forgiven you, but I want to hear that you have apologized and withdrew what you said against me on that day. Just to put the Adoration ministry in trouble.

Please as I have said, I heard some people are planning to protest. I have not asked anybody to protest for me. And I don’t want to hear that there is any protest done to express anger towards my journey to the monastery.

Help me fellow adorers to stop any kind of protest that anybody will carry on my behalf to please me. Instead of the protest, or demonstration geared towards helping me, it may jeopardize my priestly call.

“Therefore, encourage peace, encourage love, within this time and do more of prayers and God of heaven will do the rest for us in Jesus name.

On his journey to the monastery, Mbaka said: “I want to use this opportunity to bless you, encourage you as I depart to the monastery in obedient to my Bishop, His Lordship Callistus Onaga, I am going to the monastery under priestly obedience and I wish to encourage you fellow adorers to remain calm and be still.

This is a time we shall know real adorers. Please back me with your prayers so that I will go and embark on deeper reflection, sober contemplations and interior waiting on the Lord.

“I want to assure you that God has plans for us for a future and hope and not of disaster. Use this opportunity to call on God for integral wellness and wellbeing of the adoration ministry that is the apple of God’s eyes.

“I wish to inform you fellow adorers that this is not a time to be cantankerous, sorrowful, and angry unnecessarily.

Stand up in faith and I plead, do not give the devil any opportunity. As a catholic priest, under the vow of obedience, I must obey the mother church. Please, in my absence don’t do anything that is awful, anything in anyway shape of form give the devil iota of glory. “Let us not fall into any trap that the devil has set.

Speaking on the new director, Mbaka urged all adorers to obey, pray and listen to Fr Anthony Amadi, noting that he will be back in a short while.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/10/mbaka-denies-prophesying-against-peter-obi-heads-to-monastery/

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbaka Denies Prophesying Against Peter Obi, Heads To Monastery by pinkPUSSY(f): 10:43am On Oct 05, 2022

“I Rev Fr Mbaka on that Sunday never mentioned Peter not to talk of Obi. Please whoever is being used by the devil to blackmail me in the name of doing any job for anybody, is satanic and should apologize, withdraw such nefarious, and satanic utterance and be careful when you want to harm the image of a man of God

A great msg to agbado urchings...

271 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Mbaka Denies Prophesying Against Peter Obi, Heads To Monastery by Corridon: 10:44am On Oct 05, 2022
Mbaka never said that Obi will not win! It was agbado munchers that twisted his words.

287 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Mbaka Denies Prophesying Against Peter Obi, Heads To Monastery by Urheadmaster(m): 10:48am On Oct 05, 2022
This is what m-m urchins have caused

Agents of destructions and liars

Using the spiritual man of God to lie against the chosen one just to score cheap points tongue.

169 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Mbaka Denies Prophesying Against Peter Obi, Heads To Monastery by BeardedMeat(m): 10:49am On Oct 05, 2022
Tinubu urchins are shameless.

175 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Mbaka Denies Prophesying Against Peter Obi, Heads To Monastery by StarFist(m): 10:53am On Oct 05, 2022
Wahala no dey finish for Mbaka matter

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Denies Prophesying Against Peter Obi, Heads To Monastery by Amb1045(m): 10:54am On Oct 05, 2022
APC party of liars. The agbadorians knows the truth but they naturally lack integrity and honesty as far as their stomach is filled with cassava they're good to go.

106 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Mbaka Denies Prophesying Against Peter Obi, Heads To Monastery by GTkester: 10:55am On Oct 05, 2022
@Mynd44, ishilove, lalasticlala

This deserves front page.

Guys can we check the tallies once again?

Click like for Tinubu or Atiku

Click Share for Peter Obi

9 Likes 83 Shares

Re: Mbaka Denies Prophesying Against Peter Obi, Heads To Monastery by kk2027: 11:01am On Oct 05, 2022
where is Tinubu?

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mbaka Denies Prophesying Against Peter Obi, Heads To Monastery by Moohawk(m): 3:56pm On Oct 05, 2022
make We rest for Mbaka matter.. since he said he didn't refer to Mr Ob then He didnt refer to Mr Obi

2 Likes

Re: Mbaka Denies Prophesying Against Peter Obi, Heads To Monastery by bigdammyj: 3:56pm On Oct 05, 2022
Okay.
Re: Mbaka Denies Prophesying Against Peter Obi, Heads To Monastery by jiz: 3:56pm On Oct 05, 2022
Good one ! Only the enemies of our nations will spread fake prophecies against Peter Obi the God's chosen for Nigeria come 2023. Nigeria will be great again.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbaka Denies Prophesying Against Peter Obi, Heads To Monastery by kingamaa(m): 3:57pm On Oct 05, 2022
This man basks in controversy

Not typical of men of God

He should go and rest for his own good

Nigerians are wiser

3 Likes

Re: Mbaka Denies Prophesying Against Peter Obi, Heads To Monastery by CaptainAyub: 3:57pm On Oct 05, 2022
This man should just enter the monastery with speed and stop further capping.
He has done enough damage to himself and the mother church already

12 Likes

Re: Mbaka Denies Prophesying Against Peter Obi, Heads To Monastery by agadez007(m): 3:57pm On Oct 05, 2022
I have never commented on that Mbaka matter because I know urchins are fond of twisting people words
Mbaka can never support a Muslim Muslim ticket,not the one that I know of

34 Likes

Re: Mbaka Denies Prophesying Against Peter Obi, Heads To Monastery by Authority1o1(m): 3:58pm On Oct 05, 2022
Okay...

APC and Tinubu boys are really fighting dirty.

Even the Yahoo priest doesn't have the balls to mount any further affront against Peter Obi.

4 Likes

Re: Mbaka Denies Prophesying Against Peter Obi, Heads To Monastery by Hofftookoff: 3:58pm On Oct 05, 2022
Today's quote: Don't give up!!!

4 Likes

Re: Mbaka Denies Prophesying Against Peter Obi, Heads To Monastery by Opolopoopolonio: 3:58pm On Oct 05, 2022
k
Re: Mbaka Denies Prophesying Against Peter Obi, Heads To Monastery by FactBoyz: 3:59pm On Oct 05, 2022
cheesy
Re: Mbaka Denies Prophesying Against Peter Obi, Heads To Monastery by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 3:59pm On Oct 05, 2022
I'm glad and very delighted his senses are functioning on max pro now.

Go to monastery osiso and be reborn.

God bless Igboland

Igbo amaka

Delta amaka

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbaka Denies Prophesying Against Peter Obi, Heads To Monastery by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 05, 2022
FOR NOW
Re: Mbaka Denies Prophesying Against Peter Obi, Heads To Monastery by Wawelexy(m): 3:59pm On Oct 05, 2022
We know the people behind it...

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Denies Prophesying Against Peter Obi, Heads To Monastery by EmmyDJourno: 3:59pm On Oct 05, 2022
He should see this as God calling him back to his ministry
He like David, Samuel and many other prophets, lost their way at one time or the other, but God is always there to redirect

2 Likes

Re: Mbaka Denies Prophesying Against Peter Obi, Heads To Monastery by Millimann: 3:59pm On Oct 05, 2022
He has seen the handwriting on the wall that his earlier outburst against Peter Obi will put him to shame in 2023.

On his journey to the monastery, Mbaka said: “I want to use this opportunity to bless you, encourage you as I depart to the monastery in obedient to my Bishop, His Lordship Callistus Onaga, I am going to the monastery under priestly obedience and I wish to encourage you fellow adorers to remain calm and be still.

Stand up in faith and I plead, do not give the devil any opportunity. As a catholic priest, under the vow of obedience, I must obey the mother church. Please, in my absence don’t do anything that is awful, anything in anyway shape of form give the devil iota of glory. “Let us not fall into any trap that the devil has set.

The Obi-dient wind is blowing on him seriously grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Mbaka Denies Prophesying Against Peter Obi, Heads To Monastery by onumadu: 3:59pm On Oct 05, 2022
Whether Mbaka prophesied or not ... WE STILL NO DEY GIVE SHI-SHI cool

3 Likes

Re: Mbaka Denies Prophesying Against Peter Obi, Heads To Monastery by CalabarPikin: 3:59pm On Oct 05, 2022
Enjoy your new home man of ______

Something I wonder who HE Peter Obi really is

Like no one speak against him and not invite the wrath

Dave Umahi is receiving his share already

Jah be with you Father
Jah bless HE Peter Obi
Jah Federal Republic of Nigeria
Jah bless Nairaland(ers)

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbaka Denies Prophesying Against Peter Obi, Heads To Monastery by NaijaMutant(f): 3:59pm On Oct 05, 2022
Peter Obi

If God be for you, who can be against you?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mbaka Denies Prophesying Against Peter Obi, Heads To Monastery by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 3:59pm On Oct 05, 2022
This man no go like rest?...
Re: Mbaka Denies Prophesying Against Peter Obi, Heads To Monastery by Asgard73: 3:59pm On Oct 05, 2022
cheesy

The Roman Catholic Church ans politcs is 1&2

How ever from the tune you will understand his stand

Mbaka is not with Obi

Obi and forces influenced his going to monastery as not to talk too much

Everyone know this truth

And will reflect on obi votes from igboland

After the election mbaka .. will be released from monastery and he will sing loud again

Is just a matter of time

He will sing

You can’t tame Mbaka .. in Enugu estate... not even the Catholic Church can

Power to the people
North 2023

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Celestial Church Wins In Court, Deeper Life Church To Pay Them N5 Million / Six Important Ways You Can Obtain Mercy From God / You Shall Not Die- Osinachi's Children Pray For Her On Her Last Birthday (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.