Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,022 members, 7,814,495 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

FG Debunks List Of National Honours Nominees - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Debunks List Of National Honours Nominees (13908 Views)

Tinubu Confers National Honours On Super Eagles, Gifts Them Plots Of Land, Flats / Lagos Govt Debunks List Of Restricted Routes For Keke Marwa And Okadas / Laolu Akande Debunks List Of Sacked Osibanjo's Aides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Debunks List Of National Honours Nominees by Badonasty(m): 1:45pm On Oct 03, 2022
lol….i think posting of fake news should be frowned on and posters of fake news should be severely dealt with
Re: FG Debunks List Of National Honours Nominees by adecz: 1:47pm On Oct 03, 2022
☮️➿❇️Federal government is just raising
unnecessary alarm.

Nothing go change from the list apart
from say dem go still add more names.

Who nor sabi APC with their childish
antics❗️❗️☹️☹️☹️
Re: FG Debunks List Of National Honours Nominees by Oluwaseunomo: 2:23pm On Oct 03, 2022
casualobserver:

Nothing wrong with Burna boy being on the list
Na en type them dey find there
Re: FG Debunks List Of National Honours Nominees by Minime10(f): 3:00pm On Oct 03, 2022
Believe this clowns, then you can believe just anything grin
The list that was released before now is actually & from them but because of the backlash from the public they are denying it as usual grin
Re: FG Debunks List Of National Honours Nominees by Jalaw: 3:04pm On Oct 03, 2022
You see why I said you do not understand what National award means.

You talk so much about popularity.
Portable is quite popular too.
Popularity is not a criterion for receiving a national honour.
We barely know most of the awardees.

Burna has put Nigeria on the world map.
So does Invictus Obi, Huspuppy etc.

Of course I watch foreigners vibing to the "I need igbo and shayo" song.
What are the morals of those lyrics?

I also watch them profiling Nigerians as fraudsters because of Huspuppy and his likes.

So tell me, is that the kind of world map recognition we should be happy about and issuing a national award?

casualobserver:

You are naive, go to the us or the Uk and look at the number of musicians that have national awards. The guy has put Nigeria on the map, I am not a fan of Burna boy, I can’t stand him or his lyrics but this is an acknowledgment of his contribution to music and Nigeria. Very few Nigerians are known internationally….Burna boy is. You ask a typical British or American who the president of Nigeria is or to name a famous Nigerian, I can bet you the only kind of names. They can come up with are wiz kid, Burna boy, okocha, Kanu etc. these guys have done more for the image of Nigeria abroad that any politician academic or businessman. Burna boy is more recognized olinternationally than Dangote! So honour where honour is due, though I agree I do not understand the Burna boy hype, I do not like his music or lyrics.

1 Like

Re: FG Debunks List Of National Honours Nominees by casualobserver: 3:09pm On Oct 03, 2022
Jalaw:
You see why I said you do not understand what National award means.

You talk so much about popularity.
Portable is quite popular too.
Popularity is not a criterion for receiving a national honour.
We barely know most of the awardees.

Burna has put Nigeria on the world map.
So does Invictus Obi, Huspuppy etc.

Of course I watch foreigners vibing to the "I need igbo and shayo" song.
What are the morals of those lyrics?

I also watch them profiling Nigerians as fraudsters because of Huspuppy and his likes.

So tell me, is that the kind of world map recognition we should be happy about and issuing a national award?

you are daft! nobody knows portable in the USA or UK!

1 Like

Re: FG Debunks List Of National Honours Nominees by Jalaw: 3:27pm On Oct 03, 2022
Of all what I wrote down, it's only portable you saw.
And you can't even put up a good argument. All you can do is to insult.
I won't waste my precious time with you.
Your case is different.

casualobserver:

you are daft! nobody knows portable in the USA or UK!

1 Like

Re: FG Debunks List Of National Honours Nominees by casualobserver: 3:41pm On Oct 03, 2022
Jalaw:
Of all what I wrote down, it's only portable you saw.
And you can't even put up a good argument. All you can do is to insult.
I won't waste my precious time with you.
Your case is different.

because you are daft!!!! I have already told you i dont like Burna boy as a person, his music or his lyrics but unlike you morons I can dislike someone but appreciate his positives. Burna boy was recognized for his positive contribution to Nigerian music in particular and on the global stage....deal with it and stop quoting me with posts that reflect an unexposed unenlightened person with a low IQ. Spend your airtime goggling the vast number of controversial artistes that have received national awards in the UK or the number of controversial rap artists for example that have been recognized by the white house!!!

stop being an unintelligent ignoramus and irritant by quoting me with noting intelligent to say!!!

1 Like

Re: FG Debunks List Of National Honours Nominees by Jalaw: 3:45pm On Oct 03, 2022
You're not bright.
You can't even make a point
All you know is to insult.
Your case is different
casualobserver:

because you are daft!!!! I have already told you i dont like Burna boy as a person, his music or his lyrics but unlike you morons I can dislike someone but appreciate his positives. Burna boy was recognised for his positive contribution to Nigeria Deal with it and stop quoting me with posts that reflect an unexposed unenligtened person with a low IQ. Spend your airtime goggling the vast number of controversial artistes that have received national awards in the UK or the number of controversial rap artists for example that have been recognised by the white house!!!

stop being an unintelligent ignoramus and irritant by quoting me with noting intelligent to say!!!

1 Like

Re: FG Debunks List Of National Honours Nominees by mastermaestro(m): 5:00pm On Oct 03, 2022
Jalaw:
You're not bright.
You can't even make a point
All you know is to insult.
Your case is different

You are too decent to be bathing in the mud with an uncultured misfit.

1 Like

Re: FG Debunks List Of National Honours Nominees by kernniejay(m): 5:28pm On Oct 03, 2022
casualobserver:

Nothing wrong with Burna boy being on the list
Did you really mean the above? You'd better remain as casualobserver instead of commenting rubbish.
Re: FG Debunks List Of National Honours Nominees by highbee02: 5:44pm On Oct 03, 2022
Even Portable aka Zazu ceh was among the nominee. Lo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IGP Baba To Court: Tinubu Has No Pending Criminal Case With Police / Senate Returns 2016-2018 MTEF And $29.9bn Loan Request To Buhari / Photos From Orji Uzor Kalu's 58th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.