Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,579 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

Loan Apps That Can Give You Up-to ₦100k In Nigeria 2022 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Loan Apps That Can Give You Up-to ₦100k In Nigeria 2022 (14640 Views)

3 Best Free Game Apps That Pay Real Money In Nigeria / How Do I Prevent Loan Apps Like Sokoloan From Calling My Contacts / Top 11 Quick Loan Apps In Nigeria For Individuals And Business Owners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loan Apps That Can Give You Up-to ₦100k In Nigeria 2022 by MyTechLovers(m): 11:29am On Oct 03, 2022
Loan Apps that Can Give You Up-to ₦100k in Nigeria 2022

Before you proceed to get a Loan from any Loan App in Nigeria, it is very important to know some things about these loan Apps, like what people always ask on the internet:

which loan app gives loans without BVN,
Is My BVN safe with loan apps, and
Can loan apps block my BVN?

Below are some Loan Apps that can give you up to 100k and above in Nigeria, I will also guide you on how you can get a loan from these Loan Apps with less stress

Below are some loan Apps that can give you up to 200k in Nigeria and how you can get a loan from them.

Aella Credit

The Aella loan App is one of the loan apps in Nigeria that can give you from N2000 to N1,000,000 with repayment periods of 1 – 3 months.

This loan App is one of the Best Loan apps in Nigeria because it is easy for customers to get loans by summiting little or no documents and with just a few clicks.

The good thing about this loan App is you won’t need any physical appearance before getting your loan and your money will be disbursed into your Bank account in less than 5 – 10 minutes of approval.

The Aella Credit Loan App is also available for Android and IOS users which you can get from your Play Store for Andriod users and App Stores for IOS (iPhone users)

Branch loan App

The Branch Loan App is also one of the top loan apps in Nigeria that we recommend for you, This loan app is almost like Aella, they are fast in loan disbursement and also reliable, all you need to do is to download the App from your App stores, complete the necessary registration.

Also, make sure to use your correct information because those are one of the things they consider in approving your loan.

The Branch loan App is one of the loan Apps that can give you up to 200k in Nigeria and without collateral, all you need to do is to submit your correct information and wait for the approval.

Fairmoney Loan App

Fairmoney Loan App is another fast-growing instant loan company in Nigeria as they do their great job, Fairmoney is also among the loan Apps that can give you up to 100k or more in Nigeria depending on your repayment history or credit score.

It’s crucial to know that FairMoney makes its decision on your loan approval based on analysis data from your phone, this information is needed to authorize your loan application without requesting further paperwork or documents.

The Fairmoney Loan App is also available for Android and IOS users which you can get from your Play Store for Andriod users and App Stores for IOS (iPhone users)

[url=https://mytechlovers.com/loan-apps-that-can-give-you-up-to-%e2%82%a6100k-%e2%82%a6200k-and-1-million-naira-in-nigeria/]More Loan Apps that Can Give you more than Hundred Thousand Naira (100k) in Nigeria[/url]
Re: Loan Apps That Can Give You Up-to ₦100k In Nigeria 2022 by Edopesin: 11:41am On Oct 03, 2022
Run away from loan apps

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Loan Apps That Can Give You Up-to ₦100k In Nigeria 2022 by smartcred(m): 4:44pm On Oct 03, 2022
Edopesin:
Run away from loan apps

����
Re: Loan Apps That Can Give You Up-to ₦100k In Nigeria 2022 by Iceking1(m): 7:54am On Dec 21, 2022
Edopesin:
Run away from loan apps

Hmmmmm, I wish I had listened to you.

1 Like

Re: Loan Apps That Can Give You Up-to ₦100k In Nigeria 2022 by imoh4king(m): 8:57am On Dec 21, 2022
Iceking1:

Pls, tell us more..
What happened? Which loan app was responsible for whatever u went thru
Re: Loan Apps That Can Give You Up-to ₦100k In Nigeria 2022 by Edopesin: 9:37am On Dec 21, 2022
Iceking1:

It never ends well with those apps unfortunately
Re: Loan Apps That Can Give You Up-to ₦100k In Nigeria 2022 by Iceking1(m): 2:20pm On Dec 21, 2022
imoh4king:

Pls, tell us more..
What happened? Which loan app was responsible for whatever u went thru

It's about to dawn upon me, not yet but about to. I borrowed 35k to pay 45k from fair money, I used it to trade crypto and lost it all, I borrowed 20k from branch, I used it to trade also and lost it all.

All this happening because I lost 1.5m to crypto 2 months ago, my whole entire life savings with absolutely nothing to fall back on, for weeks I couldn't boost of 1k after the loss, I was hungry drinking Garri day and night, a lot of days sleeping with totally empty stomach.

Then I resulted in taking money from loan apps to see if I could double the money, and I lost everything down to ZERO, the loans I collected is expiring January 1st and I don't even have ordinal #200 naira, no work, nothing nothing, no hope of paying back. I live in fear day and night as each day's passes by because I fear of the consequences of what the loan apps might do to me, I now live in great and constant fear as each days passes by and repayment date draws near.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Loan Apps That Can Give You Up-to ₦100k In Nigeria 2022 by AmancalledGod: 5:29pm On Dec 21, 2022
Iceking1:

It's about to dawn upon me, not yet but about to. I borrowed 35k to pay 45k from fair money, I used it to trade crypto and lost it all, I borrowed 20k from branch, I used it to trade also and lost it all.

All this happening because I lost 1.5m to crypto 2 months ago, my whole entire life savings with absolutely nothing to fall back on, for weeks I couldn't boost of 1k after the loss, I was hungry drinking Garri day and night, a lot of days sleeping with totally empty stomach.

Then I resulted in taking money from loan apps to see if I could double the money, and I lost everything down to ZERO, the loans I collected is expiring January 1st and I don't even have ordinal #200 naira, no work, nothing nothing, no hope of paying back. I live in fear day and night as each day's passes by because I fear of the consequences of what the loan apps might do to me, I now live in great and constant fear as each days passes by and repayment date draws near.
Omo wahala choke ohh, pray make them no publicize your details say you carry HIV...lol
Re: Loan Apps That Can Give You Up-to ₦100k In Nigeria 2022 by imoh4king(m): 11:12am On Dec 22, 2022
Iceking1:

Bro, u will get out of this, even if I don't know how. But, let me advice u....get far away from online currency investment. I left a N40K job for binary option trading. The strategy failed big time. Bro, I have traded Forex for close to 8 years.....its not worth it. Let's face offline business. Your N1.5m would have yielded good returns in the next 2 or 3 years by 200%. Let's stop dreaming and face reality.

6 Likes

Re: Loan Apps That Can Give You Up-to ₦100k In Nigeria 2022 by cayorday89(m): 7:49pm On Dec 22, 2022
I downloaded palmpay about two weeks ago and they have been disturbing me to collect loan which I always reject the pop-up ads, only for me to see that they have activated ₦25000 for me today to be repaid on every 1st and 16th of the month, if it extends beyond the due date I will need to pay interest. Them sha wan tempt me, and I am the wrongest guy to fall for that, even money wey I work hard for dey hard me to spend, it is now awoof that will put me in future gbese and shame I will now spend sweetly?.

1 Like

Re: Loan Apps That Can Give You Up-to ₦100k In Nigeria 2022 by cayorday89(m): 7:52pm On Dec 22, 2022
imoh4king:

Bro, u will get out of this, even if I don't know how. But, let me advice u....get far away from online currency investment. I left a N40K job for binary option trading. The strategy failed big time. Bro, I have traded Forex for close to 8 years.....its not worth it. Let's face offline business. Your N1.5m would have yielded good returns in the next 2 or 3 years by 200%. Let's stop dreaming and face reality.
Thanks for saying it the way it is, I paid 10k for forex trading last year, after every every, my demo account no dey ever go up, it is always down, down, down, up, down, down, down up, up, then a long period of downs till the money finish, then I gave up without putting my own money.
Re: Loan Apps That Can Give You Up-to ₦100k In Nigeria 2022 by imoh4king(m): 8:57pm On Dec 22, 2022
cayorday89:
Thanks for saying it the way it is, I paid 10k for forex trading last year, after every every, my demo account no dey ever go up, it is always down, down, down, up, down, down, down up, up, then a long period of downs till the money finish, then I gave up without putting my own money.

There are so many write ups and research from financiers about Retail Forex day trading.....bro, the conclusion is that at the long run, u will lose all your entire profit including the time (years) spent on looking at charts and daydreaming of how you could be on a yacht abroad while trading with ur glass of champagne.
There are other worthwhile biz like youtubing, blogging, affiliate marketing etc.

I worked with a top shot billionaire (name withheld) in Lagos btw 2008 and 2012. He made plenty money from Forex but it wasn't retail online trading with MT4 or MT5 or even ECN; He basically traded like the likes of George Soros, in which he had millions in his account and would call his Bank speculators which gave him inside information to fundamental consensus held by the Investment Banks and Hedge funds. This story no be today lecture.

In conclusion, only Brokers, Forex tutors, book writers , Signal providers, EA or Robot sellers really make the money on RETAIL TRADING LEVEL.
Re: Loan Apps That Can Give You Up-to ₦100k In Nigeria 2022 by cayorday89(m): 10:37pm On Dec 22, 2022
imoh4king:

There are so many write ups and research from financiers about Retail Forex day trading.....bro, the conclusion is that at the long run, u will lose all your entire profit including the time (years) spent on looking at charts and daydreaming of how you could be on a yacht abroad while trading with ur glass of champagne.
There are other worthwhile biz like youtubing, blogging, affiliate marketing etc.

I worked with a top shot billionaire (name withheld) in Lagos btw 2008 and 2012. He made plenty money from Forex but it wasn't retail online trading with MT4 or MT5 or even ECN; He basically traded like the likes of George Soros, in which he had millions in his account and would call his Bank speculators which gave him inside information to fundamental consensus held by the Investment Banks and Hedge funds. This story no be today lecture.

In conclusion, only Brokers, Forex tutors, book writers , Signal providers, EA or Robot sellers really make the money on RETAIL TRADING LEVEL.
Respect Bro... I was not really encouraged because of the unending charts and the way the money gets sucked. I later deleted the MT4 app. Make person make plenty money doing offline business then take that as a playtime thing that will either bring more money or take it away which will not be seen as a loss.

1 Like

Re: Loan Apps That Can Give You Up-to ₦100k In Nigeria 2022 by Iceking1(m): 9:52pm On Dec 23, 2022
AmancalledGod:
Omo wahala choke ohh, pray make them no publicize your details say you carry HIV...lol

Hmmmmm, for real? This just send shivers down my spine, so scared of what's about to befall me early next month. I now live in Great and constant fear.
Re: Loan Apps That Can Give You Up-to ₦100k In Nigeria 2022 by Iceking1(m): 9:54pm On Dec 23, 2022
imoh4king:

I have strictly advised myself already and I have totally stopped. My only fear now is what they might do early next month after my loan has elapsed, I now live in Great and constant fear day and night as each and everyday passes by.
Re: Loan Apps That Can Give You Up-to ₦100k In Nigeria 2022 by Vitalurch: 4:15am On Jan 17, 2023
Iceking1:

I don't have nice words 4 u man cus u b real odeh. Who borrows money to gamble. People like u make it difficult 4 credible people to see loan to take. After losing 1.5 m, u borrowed 35k lost it and borrowed 20k and lost it through d same route. Bros who do you!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Loan Apps That Can Give You Up-to ₦100k In Nigeria 2022 by fjlinks(m): 1:05pm On Mar 09, 2023

Here are the top 10 loan apps in Nigeria that give beyond 200K

Re: Loan Apps That Can Give You Up-to ₦100k In Nigeria 2022 by LexusGs350: 10:39pm On Oct 23, 2023
Re: Loan Apps That Can Give You Up-to ₦100k In Nigeria 2022 by Iceking1(m): 2:01pm On Oct 24, 2023
LexusGs350:
my bro how did you recover from this? Would love to hear the story cos I am about to embark on this journey

Paid off long ago, I'm now a car and an house owner.

1 Like

Re: Loan Apps That Can Give You Up-to ₦100k In Nigeria 2022 by LexusGs350: 2:02pm On Oct 24, 2023
Re: Loan Apps That Can Give You Up-to ₦100k In Nigeria 2022 by Jedtam: 2:08pm On Oct 24, 2023
Iceking1:

Paid off long ago, I'm now a car and an house owner.
Within a year. This is wonderful.
Re: Loan Apps That Can Give You Up-to ₦100k In Nigeria 2022 by dennisworld1(m): 2:16pm On Oct 24, 2023
Am owing FairMoney 150k and am not going to pay anything
Re: Loan Apps That Can Give You Up-to ₦100k In Nigeria 2022 by Iceking1(m): 11:04am On Oct 27, 2023
Jedtam:

Within a year. This is wonderful.

Apparently, within 7 months.
Re: Loan Apps That Can Give You Up-to ₦100k In Nigeria 2022 by Jedtam: 12:29pm On Oct 27, 2023
Iceking1:

Apparently, within 7 months.
That's grace.Please can you be of help to me. I sent you a pm
Re: Loan Apps That Can Give You Up-to ₦100k In Nigeria 2022 by LoveJesus87(m): 4:58pm On Nov 29, 2023
imoh4king:

how many times do u trade forex in a day then?

(1) (Reply)

CBN To Resume Weekly FX Interventions Through BDCs / Lagos Begins Disinfection, Decontamination Of 17 Live Bird Markets / Indomie, Maggi, Others Emerge Most Chosen Brands In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.