Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,804 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:36 PM

Gtbank FORM A Process - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Gtbank FORM A Process (14211 Views)

Please How Long Will GTBANK Send Me My Telex After Debit From Form A / Access Bank Form A Application / A Bank Used CBN Form A To Rob Me Of My Student Upkeep Allowance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gtbank FORM A Process by Popoolabolu(m): 6:36pm On Feb 17, 2023
HabbyY:

Please do you mind telling if you did fast tracking with the bank or not

Didn't do any fast track. Most important thing is getting to know who your account manager is.
From there, things will be clearer.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Gtbank FORM A Process by nowornever9: 12:21pm On Feb 26, 2023
if you're using gtbank and you're still on "ad reviewer" don't worry. The process has already started if the money is locked out of your account balance. I payed tuition deposit last year and mine is still on "ad reviewer" till now even though the transaction was done ( took 5 weeks till i was debited) . Just keep pressure on your account manager till you're debited. Nothing else to do but wait. My current Form A just passed 5 weeks. patiently waiting.

1 Like

Re: Gtbank FORM A Process by Kcame406: 4:19pm On Feb 27, 2023
I don finally put in my application on the 23rd GTbank,
The wahala now na make I get my Account manager number to submit the downloaded form.
But this one is not working out I mailed GTbank but they didn’t reply. Anybody fit help me I’m offshore can’t visit the bank.
Re: Gtbank FORM A Process by naruto02(m): 3:15am On Mar 01, 2023
Kcame406:
The wahala now na make I get my Account manager number to submit the downloaded form.
But this one is not working out I mailed GTbank but they didn’t reply. Anybody fit help me I’m offshore can’t visit the bank.

You have to go to the bank

1 Like

Re: Gtbank FORM A Process by kingsleek26(m): 5:04am On Mar 02, 2023
This is just my only fear, please which date did you apply and which date were you debited? This UBA is giving me serious head ache, been on the ADB REVIEWER since January 3rd
RoccayFx:

I applied with stupid UBA and it took almost 4 months. I got debited same day I went into Disbursement review. It’s been a week and I am still at disbursement review. No telex, nothing
Re: Gtbank FORM A Process by Josh121(m): 9:38am On Mar 02, 2023
I used GTb my funds have been moved to ledger balance. I was told it will take Around 6 weeks but my question is is it 6 weeks from when the funds was moved to ledger balance or the day I initiated the application?
Re: Gtbank FORM A Process by Akeem1759(m): 10:22am On Mar 02, 2023
GT remains the fastest i guess, money was debited 5days after application the entire process was within 8weeks, got an official debit email after the 8week, telex copy generated 5days after .. News from other banks are not too encouraging, some do last up to 3month self

1 Like

Re: Gtbank FORM A Process by Akeem1759(m): 10:23am On Mar 02, 2023
Josh121:
I used GTb my funds have been moved to ledger balance. I was told it will take Around 6 weeks but my question is is it 6 weeks from when the funds was moved to ledger balance or the day I initiated the application?
from the day the funds was moved to your ledger balance
Re: Gtbank FORM A Process by Akeem1759(m): 10:27am On Mar 02, 2023
Josh121:
As soon it is processed, you will get a debit alert email from GTB including the rate you purchase the currency as at when it was processed. Telex copy will follow suit within 5-7days
Re: Gtbank FORM A Process by Josh121(m): 11:07am On Mar 02, 2023
Akeem1759:
from the day the funds was moved to your ledger balance

Okay this is what I wanted to know
Re: Gtbank FORM A Process by quinstershaw: 6:32pm On Mar 02, 2023
Akeem1759:
GT remains the fastest i guess, money was debited 5days after application the entire process was within 8weeks, got an official debit email after the 8week, telex copy generated 5days after .. News from other banks are not too encouraging, some do last up to 3month self

Hello, within the 5days the money was debited, did you visit the branch to submit copies of your documents and Form A? Also did you have a form number already within the 5 dags?
Re: Gtbank FORM A Process by Kcame406: 5:01am On Mar 03, 2023
Akeem1759:
Guys I greet una,
Gurus Abeg help me.
So I just checked my the online platform and saw that my status moved from ADB_Reviewer to ADB_Supervisor.
Just then I scrolled down I saw a notification I have attached the screenshot, can somebody explain to me what it means.
Documents I submitted for the application are as follow;
1. Admission offer letter.
2. School fee to be paid
3. Instruction from western union for the payment.
Am I missing something??

Re: Gtbank FORM A Process by Akeem1759(m): 12:47pm On Mar 03, 2023
Yes i think,

1. Signed authorisation debit letter should be inclusive

2. Degree or Waec result depends on the program you are going for.

[1quote author=Kcame406 post=121425872]
Guys I greet una,
Gurus Abeg help me.
So I just checked my the online platform and saw that my status moved from ADB_Reviewer to ADB_Supervisor.
Just then I scrolled down I saw a notification I have attached the screenshot, can somebody explain to me what it means.
2. School fee to be paid
Am I missing something??[/quote]
Re: Gtbank FORM A Process by Akeem1759(m): 12:48pm On Mar 03, 2023
quinstershaw:

Hello, within the 5days the money was debited, did you visit the branch to submit copies of your documents and Form A? Also did you have a form number already within the 5 dags?
My account officer gave me a designated email address where i sent all the required document.
Re: Gtbank FORM A Process by Kcame406: 3:30pm On Mar 03, 2023
Akeem1759:
My account officer gave me a designated email address where i sent all the required document.
Boss do you have a sample of this, how can I go about getting it?
Re: Gtbank FORM A Process by Akeem1759(m): 4:44pm On Mar 03, 2023
Kcame406:

just a simple writeup, are you going to share your mail , whatsaap or DM let me share it with you
Re: Gtbank FORM A Process by Kcame406: 12:28am On Mar 04, 2023
Akeem1759:
just a simple writeup, are you going to share your mail , whatsaap or DM let me share it with you
Bro I sent a Pm to you here.
Thanks.
Re: Gtbank FORM A Process by iamdrfresh: 10:28pm On Mar 04, 2023
Kcame406:

Bro I sent a Pm to you here.
Thanks.

I'd appreciate if you could share the sample of the letter with me also.
Thanks!
Re: Gtbank FORM A Process by Kcame406: 4:27am On Mar 05, 2023
iamdrfresh:

I'd appreciate if you could share the sample of the letter with me also.
Thanks!
Will do once I receive it.
Re: Gtbank FORM A Process by akinsondan: 9:25am On Mar 05, 2023
Kcame406:

Will do once I receive it.

I'd appreciate if I can also get a copy. Thanks
Re: Gtbank FORM A Process by Hushee(m): 9:35pm On Mar 06, 2023
Kcame406:

Just go to your banking app, you'll see your account manager's email there. Mail him directly and keep pressure on him till he replies you. He'll tell you all you need to do.

1 Like

Re: Gtbank FORM A Process by Hushee(m): 9:38pm On Mar 06, 2023
Kcame406:

Guys I greet una,
Gurus Abeg help me.
2. School fee to be paid
Am I missing something??

I think you have to submit ypur passport data page.

1 Like

Re: Gtbank FORM A Process by Kcame406: 5:54pm On Mar 07, 2023
Akeem1759:
Boss have you seen my pm?
Re: Gtbank FORM A Process by naruto02(m): 3:34pm On Mar 09, 2023
Re: Gtbank FORM A Process by ReginaInaku19: 10:33pm On Mar 14, 2023
Good day, please how did you go about form A in GTBank? I need your help
Kcame406:
Re: Gtbank FORM A Process by Jaguarspaw: 5:48pm On Mar 19, 2023
Kcame406:

Address(right)
Address(left)
Authority to Debit - xxxx(ur account number)

Kindly take this as an authority to debit my account for the sum of Five thousand pounds (£5000) of the naira equivalent. Please find attached supporting documents for this purpose. Kindly include this payment reference ID - xxxxxx(Applicant/student ID).

Thank you for your cooperation.
Yours faithfully,
Sign
Your name
BVN:

Also when you fill in the details of your school, put this in bracket (reference ID - XXXXX) on the tradesystem portal.

Got all this on this platform.

1 Like

Re: Gtbank FORM A Process by darthv: 6:38am On Mar 25, 2023
nowornever9:
if you're using gtbank and you're still on "ad reviewer" don't worry. The process has already started if the money is locked out of your account balance. I payed tuition deposit last year and mine is still on "ad reviewer" till now even though the transaction was done ( took 5 weeks till i was debited) . Just keep pressure on your account manager till you're debited. Nothing else to do but wait. My current Form A just passed 5 weeks. patiently waiting.
have you been debited
Re: Gtbank FORM A Process by darthv: 6:39am On Mar 25, 2023
Josh121:
are you still on ADB reviewer
Re: Gtbank FORM A Process by Josh121(m): 7:42am On Mar 25, 2023
darthv:
are you still on ADB reviewer
Yes
Re: Gtbank FORM A Process by darthv: 8:48am On Mar 25, 2023
Josh121:

Yes
my process started march 5th, the withheld the sum needed , but I am still on adb_reviewer.

Am I to be worried, they said the process has started already
Re: Gtbank FORM A Process by MesoDguy(m): 5:18pm On Mar 27, 2023
Please is GT bank still fast in processing the form A ? If yes, what are the necessary steps I need to take. I have friends who have been waiting for months in UBA and first Bank.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

From Tunisia With Bitter Tales: Deportees Recount Ordeal / Ethiopian Cargo Plane Crash-Lands At Kotoka Airport, Accra / 1,585 Nigerians In Norway Prisons For Drug Trafficking, Says Holm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.