Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,850 members, 7,817,517 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Gtbank FORM A Process - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Gtbank FORM A Process (14242 Views)

Please How Long Will GTBANK Send Me My Telex After Debit From Form A / Access Bank Form A Application / A Bank Used CBN Form A To Rob Me Of My Student Upkeep Allowance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gtbank FORM A Process by gidi2014: 11:54am On Oct 03, 2022
Good day please does anyone knows how GTbank FormA school Fee process works. after the ADB reviewer and also ADB supervisor. Am still at ADB disbursement Reviewer for over 5weeks. But I notice the said amount was locked out of my available balance for more than 3weeks only for the money to be released back to my available balance. I have still not been debited and also still at the Disbursement reviewer
Re: Gtbank FORM A Process by Ife0000001: 6:18pm On Oct 09, 2022
gidi2014:
Good day please does anyone knows how GTbank FormA school Fee process works. after the ADB reviewer and also ADB supervisor. Am still at ADB disbursement Reviewer for over 5weeks. But I notice the said amount was locked out of my available balance for more than 3weeks only for the money to be released back to my available balance. I have still not been debited and also still at the Disbursement reviewer
have you been debited

1 Like

Re: Gtbank FORM A Process by akankemi1(f): 2:15pm On Oct 26, 2022
have you been debited now

[quote author=gidi2014 post=117229848]Good day please does anyone knows how GTbank FormA school Fee process works. after the ADB reviewer and also ADB supervisor. Am still at ADB disbursement Reviewer for over 5weeks. But I notice the said amount was locked out of my available balance for more than 3weeks only for the money to be released back to my available balance. I have still not been debited and also still at the Disbursement reviewer [/quote
Re: Gtbank FORM A Process by Cuppycak3: 1:12pm On Oct 27, 2022
Facing something similar with ecobank been on disbursement reviewer since 20th September that’s over a month now and I went to the bank the rude customer rep is saying they’ve done their part. Who’s part is it to disbursement the funds?
Re: Gtbank FORM A Process by LordIsaac(m): 1:41pm On Nov 01, 2022
Cuppycak3:
Facing something similar with ecobank been on disbursement reviewer since 20th September that’s over a month now and I went to the bank the rude customer rep is saying they’ve done their part. Who’s part is it to disbursement the funds?
Please have you been debited?

1 Like

Re: Gtbank FORM A Process by LordIsaac(m): 1:41pm On Nov 01, 2022
gidi2014:
Please have you now been debited?
Re: Gtbank FORM A Process by Untube: 2:33pm On Nov 09, 2022
The process is simple and easier with GTbank. Fill out form A and upload all the necessary documents.
Download the form A, submit it along with other necessary documents to GTbank branch you choose while filling out the form.

You will have the telex copy maxi 3weeks from the day u submitted your application.

Note: please always login to your form A account to check if no report on your transaction.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gtbank FORM A Process by sim2003: 2:27pm On Nov 10, 2022
LordIsaac:

Please have you been debited?
Ife0000001:
have you been debited

Any luck now?
Re: Gtbank FORM A Process by Untube: 11:15am On Dec 10, 2022
Popoolabolu:
Kindly link me up with the GTBank account manager.
Thanks

Don't let anybody scam you. Fill out the form, download and submit it along with all necessary documents to the branch you choose simple. Although it takes more time now because of unavailable of forex. Note: no account officer have say over the payment, his/her job is just to forward your documents to the forex team. Don't pay anybody for any link please.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gtbank FORM A Process by jorez: 3:39pm On Dec 10, 2022
Anyone using Union bank for form A,what date are they now and what is the last debited rate.
Re: Gtbank FORM A Process by Popoolabolu(m): 3:24pm On Dec 16, 2022
Thanks jare.
When I heard ₦100k for having an account officer do the needful, my heart cut.
I was able to finally get across to my account officer after mailing GTConnect and I filled another form entirely with documents attached as was done on the Trade System portal.
Seems the queue is now above 5 weeks for GTBank.

Untube:

Don't let anybody scam you. Fill out the form, download and submit it along with all necessary documents to the branch you choose simple. Although it takes more time now because of unavailable of forex. Note: no account officer have say over the payment, his/her job is just to forward your documents to the forex team. Don't pay anybody for any link please.

1 Like

Re: Gtbank FORM A Process by Popoolabolu(m): 3:28pm On Dec 16, 2022
And funds had been locked in the GT account.
Counting weeks now on! I don tire for Nigerian unautomated system.

Untube:

Re: Gtbank FORM A Process by darthv: 4:21am On Dec 29, 2022
I have been on adb_reviewer First bank since on the 5th
Re: Gtbank FORM A Process by naruto02(m): 9:03am On Jan 12, 2023
darthv:
When did you apply?
Re: Gtbank FORM A Process by Popoolabolu(m): 4:33pm On Jan 12, 2023
darthv:

Any update on your stage now?
Re: Gtbank FORM A Process by Almiron: 4:55pm On Jan 12, 2023
gidi2014:
"I am"
Re: Gtbank FORM A Process by darthv: 7:02pm On Jan 12, 2023
Popoolabolu:

Any update on your stage now?
I still dey there o
Re: Gtbank FORM A Process by Popoolabolu(m): 12:22am On Jan 15, 2023
darthv:

I still dey there o

My funds deducted officially from the account but eform a platform not changing from ADB reviewer.

Why is Nigeria like this?
Re: Gtbank FORM A Process by darthv: 2:47am On Jan 15, 2023
Popoolabolu:

My funds deducted officially from the account but eform a platform not changing from ADB reviewer.

Why is Nigeria like this?
Which bank and how long
Re: Gtbank FORM A Process by Popoolabolu(m): 3:40pm On Jan 15, 2023
darthv:

Which bank and how long

GTBank

Filled Form A on CBN by November 18.

Filled GTBank's form by December 7 and told 5-9 weeks duration.
Re: Gtbank FORM A Process by darthv: 3:59pm On Jan 15, 2023
Popoolabolu:

GTBank

Filled Form A on CBN by November 18.

Filled GTBank's form by December 7 and told 5-9 weeks duration.
I no get hope like this
Re: Gtbank FORM A Process by Kcame406: 4:59am On Jan 16, 2023
darthv:
Bro any news on the FirstBank Form A?
Re: Gtbank FORM A Process by darthv: 5:12am On Jan 16, 2023
Kcame406:

Bro any news on the FirstBank Form A?
still pending
Re: Gtbank FORM A Process by Kcame406: 5:14am On Jan 16, 2023
darthv:
still pending
But have you been deducted?
Re: Gtbank FORM A Process by darthv: 9:05am On Jan 16, 2023
Kcame406:

But have you been deducted?
nope

1 Like

Re: Gtbank FORM A Process by Kcame406: 11:15pm On Jan 18, 2023
Brothers any news….

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Third Mainland Bridge Repair Update: Repair Works Move To Second Lane / Nigeria’s Private Jet Owners Spend N30bn On Maintenance Annually / Cargo Train Services From Lagos To Kaduna To Commence In April

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.