Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,739 members, 7,820,545 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

I'm Proud Of My Job- Pretty Cobbler Boasts In GOD - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I'm Proud Of My Job- Pretty Cobbler Boasts In GOD (40019 Views)

Why I Lost My Job At An Airtel Shop Today / 3 Life Lessons I Learned From A Shoe Cobbler - Johnspeak Uwangue / Ezeanochie Lilian, Female Cobbler: 'Joblessness Inspired Me To Be A Cobbler' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Proud Of My Job- Pretty Cobbler Boasts In GOD by obo389(m): 4:58pm On Oct 03, 2022
I hope you usually wear a nose and face mask while filing ?
Re: I'm Proud Of My Job- Pretty Cobbler Boasts In GOD by Lhimeet(m): 5:00pm On Oct 03, 2022
Pells:
On a low you still swallow dick too grin wink

She obviously didn’t deny that... smiley
Re: I'm Proud Of My Job- Pretty Cobbler Boasts In GOD by tellwisdom: 5:01pm On Oct 03, 2022
Pretty?? I am proud?? A Gurl?? cobbler?? Is being a cobbler now a crime or something to be ashamed of. Useless people
Re: I'm Proud Of My Job- Pretty Cobbler Boasts In GOD by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 5:01pm On Oct 03, 2022
So boys that have been doing this since 20AD...don't deserve recognition.

The women hype this days will not help any gender in the long run..

Let's be guided

1 Like

Re: I'm Proud Of My Job- Pretty Cobbler Boasts In GOD by noble2faith(m): 5:03pm On Oct 03, 2022
Godspowerpro:

GOD be praised, she can be reached
08-08289-561-0

Is she taken? As in does she have a man in her life?
Re: I'm Proud Of My Job- Pretty Cobbler Boasts In GOD by Smith414: 5:06pm On Oct 03, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
Does she offer home services?
lollll... you dey okay so?? grin grin grin grin
Re: I'm Proud Of My Job- Pretty Cobbler Boasts In GOD by Smith414: 5:07pm On Oct 03, 2022
tiswell:
hookup for night,cobbler for day fa!
Na so your mama and sisters run am abi? Ewe

1 Like

Re: I'm Proud Of My Job- Pretty Cobbler Boasts In GOD by tiswell(m): 5:22pm On Oct 03, 2022
Smith414:
Na so your mama and sisters run am abi? Ewe
crawl back to ya cave, simp!
Re: I'm Proud Of My Job- Pretty Cobbler Boasts In GOD by Originalsly: 5:23pm On Oct 03, 2022
Pells:

On a low you still swallow dick too grin wink

Do you know what your sister does on the low? .... or your mother? ... or you do know and now believe all women do same? Know what's going on with the people closest to you before shouting things about people you know nothing about.

Girl .asking sense. Just hope she finds stores to carry her product.

1 Like

Re: I'm Proud Of My Job- Pretty Cobbler Boasts In GOD by teeshet: 5:24pm On Oct 03, 2022
Faber:
For una mind now, this one na wife material. Shoe makers don widen this one pussy, e go even accommodate that Tinubu Agbado gym bike.

Fear Nigeria girls doing professions meant for men. They hardly stay professional. Shoe makers are known randy men, especially in Aba. So I pity for who go simpingly go wife this one.

Finally, her shoes na wash, I don patronise her before.

are you celibating
Re: I'm Proud Of My Job- Pretty Cobbler Boasts In GOD by Tegabadguy(m): 5:30pm On Oct 03, 2022
Godspowerpro:
To GOD be all Glory
GODSPOWERPROJECT

in Nigeria, after school there's no work. You just have to make a means of survival for yourself

Boluwatife Rosanje is the proud shoemaker-CEO of RARE Creations (acronyms derived from- Rosanje Anuoluwapo Rebecca Evangel).
Last born in a family of 4 kids to Mr. & Mrs Rosanje from Odogbolu local government in Ijebu, Ogun state, the multifaceted Boluwatife shares her experiential journey as a female shoemaker with GODSPOWERPROJECT

GPP- How has the experience been?

RARE- It has been wonderful, you know how life is, sometimes business will be rosy and other times somehow, but in everything you just have to give thanks to GOD, because I really appreciate GOD, it's not by my power neither by my might.

GPP- What continues to motivate you?

RARE- I think me, I see myself as a product of grace, and the support and encouragement I get from my family and friends continue to push me to do more and do better.

GPP- What are your Major challenges

RARE- Basically financial challenges and another challenge to me is the schooling aspect. I graduated secondary school about 3-4 years ago, now imagine my mates are in school, learning, my major concern now is I dont want to see my mates and dodge, that's my major prayer. Me not being in school now, GOD knows best, even Nigeria itself is so messed up, because I wrote jamb and passed, but the university are doing as they like. My major challenge is the need to work on my finance, family and schooling.

GPP- Let's discuss greatest reward and memorable moments

RARE-
Rare Creations will be 2 years by October 17, I was trying to pen down my customer database, I couldn't document them all and I just decided I'd just throw a general anniversary party where everyone should just come, because I intended to do something special for my customers but I lost count. I really thank GOD for every reward, support and love from everywhere.

GPP- Your advice to general public?

RARE- After GOD, the first thing in life is loving yourself, when you love yourself and know what you love, because I know I'm a fashion person and so in life, you have to have self discovery, self confidence and high self esteem. The road to self discovery involves knowing what makes you happy because your happiness should be your first priority because there are times you'll be down with nobody to help, so you have to cheer yourself up. Like I noticed sketching illustrations works for me.

GPP- Don't you feel intimidated in this Male dominated hustle

RARE- Do I? I don't, I'm even proud of it actually, you know it makes a difference being a lady-shoemaker. I say yes, I'm proud of my job, that's what I do for a living.
I came across my boss- a female making footwear and I thought, 'wow, a lady can do this too', but every of her apprentices were male. It became 'since she can do this, I can learn it also' so I had it in mind to learn it.

GPP- Where do you see RARE Creations in 2 years?

RARE- I see the business going international outside Nigeria, though that involves working on myself first, because you just can't go international without knowing what the international market entails, the locations and you know the way we satisfy our Nigerian customers cannot be the same way to satisfy our abroad customers. I want to see my works in boutiques over there, partnering with businesses and companies over there. Home and abroad actually, because you cannot go there and forget your source

GPP- Describe your relationship with GOD

RARE- I use it as a slang already, when GOD is your Sugar Daddy, you just do anyhow. Because me and GOD just click. HE'S my close pal. We discuss and do things together.
Being a lady in a male industry, there are some touches there, but GOD is my close Pal. HE never leaves me, always with me.

GPP- If not this business what would you be doing now?

RARE- If not this business probably as I graduated from school I'd be in a hurry to enter university and then when I'm done with university I'll now come back because in Nigeria, after school there's no work. You just have to make a means of survival for yourself.

GPP- What is the common misconception about ladies in this profession?

RARE- People get it wrong by saying it's a guys work dont forget the saying that "what a man can do a woman can do better" and some people say it's a dirty job and I use to tell people my Yoruba proverb that says "its inside the dirt that we find money "

GPP- So how do you handle clients who ask you out?

RARE- Clients who ask me out I go straight to the point, if I'm interested I'll tell you but if I'm not, we'll just maintain client-customer relationship. I dont bring fun or pleasure into my business. There was a time I had a boyfriend, I said to him 'when it's time to work let's go straight to the point about business here and when we talk about our relationship that's another ballgame. If you want to make pam, bro you're gonna pay but I might give boyfriend discount but you're gonna pay

GPP- How did the RARE Creations come about?

RARE- I was in school when I got the RARE,
I was class captain and there's this room where I usually pray or read. This particular day I was observing a personal fast and the inspiration just popped. So I started wondering what the RARE meant. I have not dreamt of this shoemaking venture then. I only got the name first and over time it started coming to me

R- Rosanje/ Rebecca
A- Anuoluwapo/Adetutu
R- Rebecca
E- Evangel

I asked my mum how my Evangel name came about and she said they were on evangelism outreach when she gave birth to me. I was given birth to during evangelism.
So later when I learned the business and looking for a brand name, the RARE was whistling in my head, in my heart and everywhere and I just added the Creations. RARE Creations has been in existence for over 2 years
FB- RARE Creations
Instagram- Mhiz_rare

Where I mostly post pictures of my works

nice one
Re: I'm Proud Of My Job- Pretty Cobbler Boasts In GOD by Sholayeaminebir(f): 5:32pm On Oct 03, 2022
Kudos buh how is pretty naw
Re: I'm Proud Of My Job- Pretty Cobbler Boasts In GOD by naijapikin2(m): 5:36pm On Oct 03, 2022
Kudos.
The diligent hand will stand before kings and not before mean men

1 Like

Re: I'm Proud Of My Job- Pretty Cobbler Boasts In GOD by nansia: 5:38pm On Oct 03, 2022
FieldMarshall06:

SO YOU ARE BACK HERE SCAMMING PEOPLE.
Promise Precious Chiekezie
Union Bank acct nos 0132165362
SCAMMER, SCAMMER. Thief...
bro please this is not my account number.

I have no business with that biko

All my Logo is Pay On Delivery.
Re: I'm Proud Of My Job- Pretty Cobbler Boasts In GOD by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 03, 2022
nansia:

Are you mad.... thief
Re: I'm Proud Of My Job- Pretty Cobbler Boasts In GOD by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 03, 2022
nansia:

Thief oooo.... Nairalanders come ooo. His old account was censored... He created a new one yesterday to scam people.

1 Like

Re: I'm Proud Of My Job- Pretty Cobbler Boasts In GOD by faithfull18(f): 5:50pm On Oct 03, 2022
Faber:
For una mind now, this one na wife material. Shoe makers don widen this one pussy, e go even accommodate that Tinubu Agbado gym bike.

Fear Nigeria girls doing professions meant for men. They hardly stay professional. Shoe makers are known randy men, especially in Aba. So I pity for who go simpingly go wife this one.

Finally, her shoes na wash, I don patronise her before.

Bad belle everywhere you go like MTN

2 Likes

Re: I'm Proud Of My Job- Pretty Cobbler Boasts In GOD by OdefaGirl(f): 5:56pm On Oct 03, 2022
Proud of you girl....
We have sensible girls everywhere in Nigeria....

An old adage says... : Whatever someone seeks, that he finds" and this adage I drop for all the Nairaland guys who comes here on a daily to insult Nigerian girls.
Call a spade a spade..... No generalize.
Re: I'm Proud Of My Job- Pretty Cobbler Boasts In GOD by nansia: 5:58pm On Oct 03, 2022
Fineman87:

Thief oooo.... Nairalanders come ooo. His old account was censored... He created a new one yesterday to scam people.

Oga Oooo

Not everywhere who uses Google form is the guy Ooo

I'm not him Niko

All my Logo is Pay On Delivery

My Customers pay when you get your Logo
Re: I'm Proud Of My Job- Pretty Cobbler Boasts In GOD by nansia: 5:59pm On Oct 03, 2022
FieldMarshall06:

SO YOU ARE BACK HERE SCAMMING PEOPLE.
Promise Precious Chiekezie
Union Bank acct nos 0132165362
SCAMMER, SCAMMER. Thief...

I'm not him Niko

Re: I'm Proud Of My Job- Pretty Cobbler Boasts In GOD by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 03, 2022
nansia:
Oga Oooo

I'm not him Niko

Shut up, else I would post more details including your phone number, possible picture that I searched for and more....

Thief
Re: I'm Proud Of My Job- Pretty Cobbler Boasts In GOD by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 03, 2022
femicyrus:

So you can't dash this girl urgent 2k for company logo?

Don't mind him. He is a thief.
Re: I'm Proud Of My Job- Pretty Cobbler Boasts In GOD by Generalwoodz(m): 6:04pm On Oct 03, 2022
If half of the total population of nairaland should order their foot wears from you then darling, You're made for life.

1 Like

Re: I'm Proud Of My Job- Pretty Cobbler Boasts In GOD by nansia: 6:04pm On Oct 03, 2022
Fineman87:

Shut up, else I would post more details including your phone number, possible picture that I searched for and more....

Thief
Not everyone is a scammer.

My work is pay On Delivery

Re: I'm Proud Of My Job- Pretty Cobbler Boasts In GOD by Josephkabila12: 6:12pm On Oct 03, 2022
Good girl
Re: I'm Proud Of My Job- Pretty Cobbler Boasts In GOD by Sunnybabe(m): 6:23pm On Oct 03, 2022
We are proud of you too
Re: I'm Proud Of My Job- Pretty Cobbler Boasts In GOD by Smith414: 6:41pm On Oct 03, 2022
tiswell:
I will crawl back to my cave, simp!
Everybody get cave

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Madam Sacked Me Because I Killed A Snake In Her Compound / Why Ekiti Police Sacked Pregnant Policewoman / Nigeria Prison Service Commission Application Forms On Sale For The 2012/13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.