Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,989 members, 7,866,723 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 01:23 AM

3most Trending Ways Of Banking Good Figures Even Without A Degree! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 3most Trending Ways Of Banking Good Figures Even Without A Degree! (304 Views)

Cyber Security Or A Degree Top Up / 5 Trending Ways Of Making Money From Home (through Determination) / What To Do With A Degree In English Language (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3most Trending Ways Of Banking Good Figures Even Without A Degree! by Divinelove1(f): 12:01pm On Oct 03, 2022
If the Labour Market is Not Favouring You, Why Not Try the Internet? Rather than complaining and feeling depressed.

It's just frustrating.....Yes we know but it is what it is!

As a graduate or even an undergraduate, you don't have to depend on the the government to provide job for you.

You can create job for yourself and even for others like you.

Nowadays, it's not about being the most intelligent or leaving the university with first class. It's about being creative and smart.

This is digital era. I believe you must have heard of online businesses and digital skills but you think it's SCAM.

OYA!.....continue thinking and keep watching others make money with the internet.

In this Thread, I will reveal to you the three MOST profitable online business you can start today and make money for yourself.

FREELANCING

Freelancing is a popular way to make money online.

As a freelancer, you need to complete a fixed work assigned to you online. You can earn $500 to $1,000 monthly by becoming a freelancer.

Freelancer task includes web designing, programming, video making, graphic design, data entry etc.

I have used Fiverr and Upworks and earned lot of money as a freelancer.

AMAZON PUBLISHING
Here you are simply uploading low content books like book cover, short stories, ebook etc on amazon

The good part is you aren't even writing anything yourself

AFFILIATE MARKETING

Affiliate marketing is my all time best. I was able to generate my first $100 online through affiliate marketing as an internet novice.

This business involves selling other people's products for a commission. They can be digital products or physical products.

I recommend newbies to start with digital products because they are so easy to sell so far as you have the right audience.

There are different affiliate marketing programs you can join and get access to hundreds of products.

By the way the first 10people get a free video guide.

Re: 3most Trending Ways Of Banking Good Figures Even Without A Degree! by Divinelove1(f): 9:33am On Oct 12, 2022
Re: 3most Trending Ways Of Banking Good Figures Even Without A Degree! by Divinelove1(f): 7:24pm On Oct 29, 2022
I met chibuke on nairaland and he started
amazon publishing on 25/9/2022
Now he has published 2books without been a writer.
It can be you if you take actions right now! Connect with me on
Whatsapp
+2-3-4-8-0-3-4-1-9-9-2-1-0

(1) (Reply)

Teachers Urgently Needed / Vacancy!!! Retail Supervisor In A Supermarket In Osapa-lekki, 80-100k / Make $3.00 Every 15 Clicks On Google | Easiest Way To Make Money Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.