Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

Viral Videos: I Never Knew Tinubu Was This Sick, Atiku Is Old – Fr Kelvin - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Viral Videos: I Never Knew Tinubu Was This Sick, Atiku Is Old – Fr Kelvin (358 Views)

I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah / Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Replies Adeyanju Deji for betting On Peter Obi / Watch A Very Sick Atiku Days After PDP Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Viral Videos: I Never Knew Tinubu Was This Sick, Atiku Is Old – Fr Kelvin by Newton2024: 12:31pm On Oct 03, 2022
A popular Catholic priest, Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu, has reacted to the viral videos of the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, and his Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, counterpart, Atiku Abubakar.

DAILY POST recalls that Tinubu posted a short video of himself on an exercise bike on Sunday evening to debunk rumours making the rounds that he is very sick.

Similarly, a motion picture of Atiku, which captured him dancing to a song by a Nigerian artist, also went viral on Sunday.

Reacting, Fr Kelvin, a missionary priest serving outside the country, said in a post on his verified Facebook page that the video clips exposed the weakness of the two presidential candidates.

He wrote, “I never knew Atiku is this old. I never knew Tinubu is this sick. The dance video exposed Atiku as one who is really old and frail.

“The cycling video exposed Tinubu as one who is so sick and in need of validation with any video, even if it is an old video.

“The big problem with both of them is greed. The biggest problem with both of them is that those around them are more greedy. They successfully surrounded themselves with sycophants and parasites than true and genuine lovers who would tell them the truth to their faces.

“The joy is that we have an alternative. For a long time now, there has never been the third force in our elections, we have not had the privilege of having the man in the middle”.
https://dailypost.ng/2022/10/03/viral-videos-i-never-knew-tinubu-was-this-sick-atiku-this-old-fr-kelvin/?amp=1
Re: Viral Videos: I Never Knew Tinubu Was This Sick, Atiku Is Old – Fr Kelvin by Emperormartin(m): 12:35pm On Oct 03, 2022
Atiku and Tinubu's problems are just Greed

1 Like

Re: Viral Videos: I Never Knew Tinubu Was This Sick, Atiku Is Old – Fr Kelvin by Wawelexy(m): 12:36pm On Oct 03, 2022
Please increase the volume so that those at the back can hear you properly...

1 Like

Re: Viral Videos: I Never Knew Tinubu Was This Sick, Atiku Is Old – Fr Kelvin by Anigreat: 12:37pm On Oct 03, 2022
shocked

Atiku is even manageable but the rotten vegetables called Yekini Amoda sickness is beyond repairs.

Where do we start from? Are we to talk about essential tremor disorder he's suffering from, are we to talk about urinary incontinence he's suffering from , is it dementia, is it incurable halitosis... the sicknesses that bedeviled Yekini Amoda is endless, as such , the thief should go to Iragbiji and stay and stop disturbing the peace of this country with his illusionary ambition.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Rally Vs Peter Obi Rally: Compare Their Facial Expressions / MC Oluomo Leads 5 Million Man Solidarity Walk For TINUBU (VIDEO) / Nigerians React To PDP Giving Out 400 Naira To Mobilize For Uyo Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.