Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,082 members, 7,825,410 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

My Fellow Obidients, Should We Be Worried? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Fellow Obidients, Should We Be Worried? (1390 Views)

Obidients Should Stop Behaving Like Enemies Of Nigeria / Obidient Charlie Boy Post Misinforming Fellow Obidients On Twitter / Obidients Should Avoid Violence Let's Consolidate Our Wins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fellow Obidients, Should We Be Worried? by BeardedMeat(m): 4:40pm On Oct 03, 2022
VTJN:
INEC LATEST PVC REGISTRATION

2 state up north is equivalent to South East region
Those two states would be shared among four contenders.

Tinubu already lost Lagos.

SE is on lockdown for Peter Obi.

NC will favor Peter Obi.
All he needs is 2/3 in 36 states to win.
Re: My Fellow Obidients, Should We Be Worried? by realestate99: 4:42pm On Oct 03, 2022
BeardedMeat:
OBIdient movement is a pan nigeria movement.

You will be run over if you don't move away from the road to a new nigeria.

Tinubu already lost Lagos. I wonder where he will get block votes from.
Lol, another Ipobic optimist, are you people not tired of wishful thinking? Obi is an igbo project that will fizzle away like the early morning dew, unfortunately for your kind, you have already thrown all your eggs in one basket, so prepare for all eventualities when Obi looses next year
Re: My Fellow Obidients, Should We Be Worried? by VTJN(m): 4:42pm On Oct 03, 2022
BeardedMeat:

NC will favor Peter Obi.
hahahaha

You go fear Political Analyst grin grin

Ndi developer analysing politics grin grin
Re: My Fellow Obidients, Should We Be Worried? by realestate99: 4:45pm On Oct 03, 2022
BeardedMeat:

NC will favor Peter Obi.
This is a good reason a kid must not be raised in South East, he becomes too weak emotionally and becomes a slave to his wishful thinking....imagine a sane adult typing this, Damn it!!! There are real levels to this brainwashing and hypnotism.
Re: My Fellow Obidients, Should We Be Worried? by BeardedMeat(m): 4:51pm On Oct 03, 2022
realestate99:

This is a good reason a kid must not be raised in South East, he becomes too weak emotionally and becomes a slave to his wishful thinking....imagine a sane adult typing this, Damn it!!! There are real levels to this brainwashing and hypnotism.
You can choke on that.

The real urchins are in utter disarray because nobody knows where Tinubu is while spoon fed urchins like you are here munching dry agbado and cassava and getting constipation.

See your criminal candidate below, you are merely grasping on straws hoping buhari will rig election for you.

But hope is not a strategy. grin
Leemao.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fellow Obidients, Should We Be Worried? by BeardedMeat(m): 5:01pm On Oct 03, 2022
VTJN:
hahahaha

You go fear Political Analyst grin grin

Ndi developer analysing politics grin grin
Online beggar!

Drop your account number.

At least I can loose 1k on your behalf before hunger kills you and your family.

1k should last you guys for 5 days feeding on agbado.

https://www.nairaland.com/7264460/please-what-way-out

Dsalvo come and help your fellow urchin oo grin

Person wey no see food chop is here abusing the same people he's asking for help grin
Re: My Fellow Obidients, Should We Be Worried? by VTJN(m): 5:07pm On Oct 03, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Online beggar!

Person wey no see food chop is here abusing the same people he's asking for help grin
hahahaha Tinubu is your next president Nwanne grin
Re: My Fellow Obidients, Should We Be Worried? by BeardedMeat(m): 5:09pm On Oct 03, 2022
VTJN:
hahahaha Tinubu is your next president Nwanne grin
You are not worthy of my time online beggar.
Re: My Fellow Obidients, Should We Be Worried? by VTJN(m): 5:09pm On Oct 03, 2022
BeardedMeat:
You are not worthy of my time online beggar.
hahahaha

Tinubu is your next president Nwanne
Re: My Fellow Obidients, Should We Be Worried? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 03, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Online beggar!

I like you. Very irritating but you seem to have very tough skin unlike the many cowards here. I will still deal with you though. You will flee like Obi fled PDP last last.

We will see if you are still here one month from. Now. cool
Re: My Fellow Obidients, Should We Be Worried? by BeardedMeat(m): 10:01pm On Oct 03, 2022
Dsalvo:

I like you. Very irritating but you seem to have very tough skin unlike the many cowards here. I will still deal with you though. You will flee like Obi fled PDP last last.

We will see if you are still here one month from. Now. cool
Don't be silly!
Re: My Fellow Obidients, Should We Be Worried? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 03, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Don't be silly!

Okay. Let's see if you're here by end of the month. You'll flee like that m0r0n called PrinceOfLagos.

You're even similar. Just that you have a few more useful brain cells than he did. He fled like Obi and you will too. cool
Re: My Fellow Obidients, Should We Be Worried? by BeardedMeat(m): 10:17pm On Oct 03, 2022
Dsalvo:

Okay. Let's see if you're here by end of the month. You'll flee like that m0r0n called PrinceOfLagos.

You're even similar. Just that you have a few more useful brain cells than he did. He fled like Obi and you will too. cool
If you quote me again, I will invoke Amadioha and Iyi Afor Enyiogugu to shatter that your mouth to smithreens for you.
Re: My Fellow Obidients, Should We Be Worried? by BeardedMeat(m): 10:22pm On Oct 03, 2022
Dsalvo:

Where did Obi fly to?

Is he the presidential candidate of the ruling party who was absent at the Independence day celebration of the country he intends to destroy?
Was it Peter Obi that fled the peace accord signing because there was no provision for thumb printing?
You urchins reason from your arse!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fellow Obidients, Should We Be Worried? by Nobody: 6:58am On Oct 04, 2022
BeardedMeat:
If you quote me again, I will invoke Amadioha and Iyi Afor Enyiogugu to shatter that your mouth to smithreens for you.

Lol. The mumbo jumbo of superstitious illiterates. Same Amadioha that could not prevent Kanu from being locked up in a "zoo" cage?

You and your Amadioha are clowns. Invoke even Alusi sef. Onye ara.

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Obidients, Should We Be Worried? by Nobody: 7:01am On Oct 04, 2022
realestate99:

Indeed. I think the SE is gone as a place to live, raise kids or even build a life. It is just now a place to be born in and then japa from as early as possible to saner places.

Conclusion? Igbos are a danger to themselves. If they don't have access to the sanity others operate with then the SE we see today is the result of any geographical spaces dominated and administered by Igbo.

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Obidients, Should We Be Worried? by BeardedMeat(m): 7:08am On Oct 04, 2022
Dsalvo:

Lol. The mumbo jumbo of superstitious illiterates. Same Amadioha that could not prevent Kanu from being locked up in a "zoo" cage?

You and your Amadioha are clowns. Invoke even Alusi sef. Onye ara.
You are pained. Ashamed. Cowed. Violated and depressed.

Tinubu your hero ran away when it mattered most.

A presidential candidate of the ruling party absent at independence day celebration calls for all zombies to think again.

He was spotted in London with a bag of urine as waist beads.

The next day, he was spotted on a stationary bike grin

You dsalvo a known ritualist is having a day with karma.

Re: My Fellow Obidients, Should We Be Worried? by Afamed: 7:19am On Oct 04, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:

Many of those women also attended LABOUR PARTY RALLY.
As long as APC keeps sharing money for rallies women and even some men will show up.

Give us another story, zombiediets

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Can't Today's African Reject The Outcome Of The Berlin Conference? / Peter Obi Visits Tor Tiv In Benue (pictures) / Miyetti-allah Finally Endorses Bola Tinubu As Their Preferred Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.