Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,464 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

My Personal Experience At Apple Junction During Peter Obi's Rally - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Personal Experience At Apple Junction During Peter Obi's Rally (60820 Views)

Bauchi Residents Set Broom Ablaze During Peter Obi's Campaign Rally / The Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Has Started Work Immediately / Peter Okoye Posts The Road To His Home Before And During Peter Obi's Tenure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Personal Experience At Apple Junction During Peter Obi's Rally by jelel6: 3:21am On Oct 04, 2022
chocolateme:
I carried two big baskets of my cake to sell at the rally ground.

When I got there, there was a massive crowd on the ground, so many people thought it was a free cake for Obidients.

Immediately I brought my baskets down to start business, a man and his PA approached me to buy one of the two baskets of my cake for people to eat. I was so happy eh!

While we were counting to check the amount of cake in the basket, some people thought they've been asked to start collecting cake. Within 78 SECONDS, the two baskets became empty. Even my basket was broken.

I almost fainted due to the crowd. The man that ordered the cake came and calmed me down, asked me the total amount of the cakes, I told him and he gave me 100k and asked me to count out my money and give his PA the balance.

I was very happy and grateful especially because they were buying everything that people brought to sell, they kept buying and sharing with the Obedients so they won't be weary throughout the rally.

Obedients are doing great and I am happy to have always been Obedient.

Obviously, you're good at making cake and you know how to handle your business. But...

Don't you think your personal political opinions shouldn't get muddled in with business? Probably not the time and place to reveal your political bias. Because you're sounding like you wouldn't get paid at OTHER party's rallies
Re: My Personal Experience At Apple Junction During Peter Obi's Rally by Littlefingerjp: 3:31am On Oct 04, 2022
Zonefree:

Kunle, read @bolded gently. This time, read with your senses.

Don't mind illiterates,the only thing they know is drug and thuggery
Re: My Personal Experience At Apple Junction During Peter Obi's Rally by Littlefingerjp: 3:33am On Oct 04, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
i will disable my account if Obi and his inconsequential running mate win just 1 polling unit up north
if yu disable it,Yu create another one and testify the goodness of God
Re: My Personal Experience At Apple Junction During Peter Obi's Rally by Inosky(m): 3:58am On Oct 04, 2022
Peter Obi is God's chosen. God will shame those trying to bring him down. Mark my words.
Re: My Personal Experience At Apple Junction During Peter Obi's Rally by Igbojew: 3:59am On Oct 04, 2022
VERDA:

Must you guys always act senseless with this your childish ethnic politics, now go back and re read what you quoted and give yourself brain, mumu people.
Can't you see he is an illiterate who can't read nor understand what he read.So no need wasting your precious strength qouting such person because he is an illiterate and inconsiquential...............I am that Igbojew
Re: My Personal Experience At Apple Junction During Peter Obi's Rally by Traplord09: 4:48am On Oct 04, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
i will disable my account if Obi and his inconsequential running mate win just 1 polling unit up north

Re: My Personal Experience At Apple Junction During Peter Obi's Rally by deebrownneymar: 7:02am On Oct 04, 2022
chocolateme:

When I got there, there was a massive crowd on the ground, so many people thought it was a free cake for Obidients.

Immediately I brought my baskets down to start business, a man and his PA approached me to buy one of the two baskets of my cake for people to eat. I was so happy eh!

While we were counting to check the amount of cake in the basket, some people thought they've been asked to start collecting cake. Within 78 SECONDS, the two baskets became empty. Even my basket was broken.

I almost fainted due to the crowd. The man that ordered the cake came and calmed me down, asked me the total amount of the cakes, I told him and he gave me 100k and asked me to count out my money and give his PA the balance.

I was very happy and grateful especially because they were buying everything that people brought to sell, they kept buying and sharing with the Obedients so they won't be weary throughout the rally.

Nice
Re: My Personal Experience At Apple Junction During Peter Obi's Rally by maasoap(m): 7:32am On Oct 04, 2022
chocolateme:

I almost fainted due to the crowd.
The man that ordered the cake came and calmed me down, asked me the total amount of the cakes, I told him and he gave me 100k and asked me to count out my money and give his PA the balance.

You're not sincere with yourself and God knows, I don't like people like you who sees black and calls it white.
Those people grabbed your goods when no one had paid for it, when no one ordered them to take it. But just because someone took pity on you and paid you so that you didn't have to go back home crying and telling us how hungry Zombiedients robbed you, you are here telling us how great Zombiedients were.
My question to you is this: what made them great going by what they did to you? You were lucky this time around that someone paid you, you might not be lucky next time.
Re: My Personal Experience At Apple Junction During Peter Obi's Rally by macho44(m): 7:42am On Oct 04, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:
Try that stunt at any APC rally.
They will eat your cake and beat you on top.
Infact you won't come back home with any basket
Agbadorians no dey disappoint, always ready to unleash Mayhem & VAWULENCE grin

Re: My Personal Experience At Apple Junction During Peter Obi's Rally by Timmi: 8:08am On Oct 04, 2022
chocolateme:

OBIZOMBIE
Re: My Personal Experience At Apple Junction During Peter Obi's Rally by Boyooosa(m): 8:30am On Oct 04, 2022
BATified2023:
100k cake

2 baskets?

Emeka calm down

No add up at all.
Lies full that camp

Person give u N100k say make u comot change for him PA, NA N700 u return ni or 800?

Like candidate like supporters

Re: My Personal Experience At Apple Junction During Peter Obi's Rally by becky39000(m): 9:11am On Oct 04, 2022
BATified2023:
100k cake

2 baskets?

Emeka calm down

chocolateme:
. The man that ordered the cake came and calmed me down, asked me the total amount of the cakes, I told him and he gave me 100k and asked me to count out my money and give his PA the balance. .

I'm guessing you read with your anus.

Either that or your brain is already overdosed with agbado.
Re: My Personal Experience At Apple Junction During Peter Obi's Rally by Omoobong1(m): 10:37am On Oct 04, 2022
asked me the total amount of the cakes, I told him and he gave me 100k and asked me to count out my money and give his PA the balance.
Simple English!
Re: My Personal Experience At Apple Junction During Peter Obi's Rally by odomanis: 10:53am On Oct 04, 2022
BATified2023:
100k cake

2 baskets?

Emeka calm down

What are you saying ? That basket I am seeing there doesn't seem to contain more than 30 packs. Assuming a pack is N500( 10pcs = N5,000 and 100pcs=N50,000),it means the two baskets containing 60pkts will just cost N30,000. If the 2 baskets contain 80pkts,it means N40,000. no matter how you look at it,100k can settle the bill and have change.
Re: My Personal Experience At Apple Junction During Peter Obi's Rally by ojembaojemba: 1:36pm On Oct 04, 2022
It's true. I have personally bought refreshments for ObiDients at our rallies.

1 Like

Re: My Personal Experience At Apple Junction During Peter Obi's Rally by phoenix45(m): 1:48pm On Oct 04, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:

Okay, one can create thousands of accounts on naira land.
Why not, let's do it this way.
IF P.O wins, which he will surely do.
Make a live video with a loaded gun, then shoot your brains out.
It will be more realistic than the usual spamming you are doing on every thread.

Thank you and don't mention.
Re: My Personal Experience At Apple Junction During Peter Obi's Rally by chocolateme(f): 4:17pm On Oct 04, 2022
jelel6:

Obviously, you're good at making cake and you know how to handle your business. But...

Don't you think your personal political opinions shouldn't get muddled in with business? Probably not the time and place to reveal your political bias. Because you're sounding like you wouldn't get paid at OTHER party's rallies
thank you.
Re: My Personal Experience At Apple Junction During Peter Obi's Rally by chocolateme(f): 4:30pm On Oct 04, 2022
maasoap:

You're not sincere with yourself and God knows, I don't like people like you who sees black and calls it white.
Those people grabbed your goods when no one had paid for it, when no one ordered them to take it. But just because someone took pity on you and paid you so that you didn't have to go back home crying and telling us how hungry Zombiedients robbed you, you are here telling us how great Zombiedients were.
My question to you is this: what made them great going by what they did to you? You were lucky this time around that someone paid you, you might not be lucky next time.
you are the one that is actually lying so much with the construction of your words here. My dear, you are really really wrong here by trying to make yourself feel better typing this.
If the man did not approach me to buy one basket of my cakes, if his Pa and 2 other people did not count the cakes, if we did not do calculation on the amount of the cake before the crowd that were following the man up and down rushed the cakes before they started sharing it and afterward started hailing the man before the man gave me the 1000 naira wrap to give his PA the balance. If any of these did not happen and I fabricated the story, then you will forever be denied success both by the same God you mentioned and by man. You will grow old in pains and regrets.
You think that it is every article and write-up you see on the internet that is fabricated.
Go to the Superstores, look carefully at the stickers and keep it in your memory. You are doomed bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Personal Experience At Apple Junction During Peter Obi's Rally by VirileNelly2420: 5:07pm On Oct 04, 2022
BATified2023:
100k cake

2 baskets?

Emeka calm down
U no read am well.

Gave her a bundle of 1k (100k), to deduct her money and return d balance to dem(@..PA).

Let's say her money na 25k, she would refund 75k.

Hard to grab?
Re: My Personal Experience At Apple Junction During Peter Obi's Rally by Aarenasbaba(m): 5:09pm On Oct 04, 2022
grin
DaddyFreeze2020:
Re: My Personal Experience At Apple Junction During Peter Obi's Rally by Shikini: 8:09pm On Oct 04, 2022
That's the spirit, brother
Re: My Personal Experience At Apple Junction During Peter Obi's Rally by AlphaMogul: 5:02am On Oct 12, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:
LMAO... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari, Ojukwu, Orji Kalu And Babangida In Throwback Photo / President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion / It's Wrong For Mikel, Siasia To Accept $390,000 Gift - Senator Ogba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.