Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:56 AM

Why Exactly Will A Sane Nigerian Vote For Tinubu? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Exactly Will A Sane Nigerian Vote For Tinubu? (187 Views)

Just Take A Look At Tinubu. Which Sane Nigerian Would Vote For This Man? / This Is Why Every Sane Nigerian Loves Biden / Why Would Any Right Thinking Nigerian Vote This Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Exactly Will A Sane Nigerian Vote For Tinubu? by KalioPeter: 2:08pm On Oct 03, 2022
I have nothing much to say, but if by any means APC wins the upcoming election...

I won't mind killing, just to get money.

have you guys not suffered enough?

Take one good look at how things are moving in this country, tell yourself the truth.

Are you happy with it? or you are letting your tribalism get the best of you?

I'm tired of life already, life seem not to have any meaning to me.

I look at other good countries and how my fellow Nigerians are struggling and dying to go there, for greener pastures.

it's just pathetic and disgusting.

how stupid can we get?

If things get worse, I would do whatever it takes to survive, without think of the consequences.
life is messed up, the country makes it worse.. What am I living for?

I'll rather kill myself, than wait for the country to kill me
Re: Why Exactly Will A Sane Nigerian Vote For Tinubu? by lhordspy: 2:12pm On Oct 03, 2022
The question you should be asking yourself is:

Why will a sane thinking human vote for an extreme tribalistic and religious bigot as Peter obi.

A man who shares a fake whatsapp messages on the internet just to instigate the igbo against the yorubas.

A man whose campaign is centre on religious division. Going around churches instigating christians against muslims... That a religious body like CAN and PFN are now openly declaring hate for muslims.

Very nonsense stupid man. If its only peter obi on the ballot, i rather not vote.

I will spend if i have to, squeeze out all the time i have in the world to campaign against the lying id!ot.....to make sure he never wins.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Exactly Will A Sane Nigerian Vote For Tinubu? by Onucs(m): 2:16pm On Oct 03, 2022
Tell me why I should vote Obi.

1 Like

Re: Why Exactly Will A Sane Nigerian Vote For Tinubu? by KalioPeter: 2:28pm On Oct 03, 2022
lhordspy:
The question you should be asking yourself is:

Why will a sane thinking human vote for an extreme tribalistic and religious bigot as Peter obi.

A man who shares a fake whatsapp messages on the internet just to instigate the igbo against the yorubas.

A man whose campaign is centre on religious division. Going around churches instigating christians against muslims... That a religious body like CAN and PFN are now openly declaring hate for muslims.

Very nonsense stupid man. If its only peter obi on the ballot, i rather not vote.

I will spend if i have to, squeeze out all the time i have in the world to campaign against the lying id!ot.....to make sure he never wins.

Then Tinubu is the best man right?
who has no bad record
Re: Why Exactly Will A Sane Nigerian Vote For Tinubu? by 9jatriot(m): 2:52pm On Oct 03, 2022
The Proper question should be? Why Exactly Will A Sane Nigerian NOT Vote For Tinubu? And my reason for saying that is that based on achivement from what the major aspirants have done, he stands head and shoulders taller than his rivals.

As for killing for money, it goes to show you are already probably a killer. Consider working hard and smart so that irrespective of the ruler you won't have to even think of killing as an option.
As in, you will take the life of another human being just because your preferred candidate does not win?

KalioPeter:
I have nothing much to say, but if by any means APC wins the upcoming election...

I won't mind killing, just to get money.

have you guys not suffered enough?

Take one good look at how things are moving in this country, tell yourself the truth.

Are you happy with it? or you are letting your tribalism get the best of you?

I'm tired of life already, life seem not to have any meaning to me.

I look at other good countries and how my fellow Nigerians are struggling and dying to go there, for greener pastures.

it's just pathetic and disgusting.

how stupid can we get?

If things get worse, I would do whatever it takes to survive, without think of the consequences.
life is messed up, the country makes it worse.. What am I living for?

I'll rather kill myself, than wait for the country to kill me
Re: Why Exactly Will A Sane Nigerian Vote For Tinubu? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 03, 2022
You sure say he is still alive?

(1) (Reply)

Ooh Thee Agbado / Obidients, Come In And Honestly Answer This Question / Police To ‘fish Out’ Female Officer Who Carried Atiku’s Wife Handbag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.