Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

Winners Chapel 21-day Prayer And Fasting 2024 Prayer Points - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Winners Chapel 21-day Prayer And Fasting 2024 Prayer Points (6790 Views)

RCCG 50-days Fasting And Prayer 2024 Prayer Points / Winners Chapel Intercessory Prayer Guidelines For 21-day Prayer & Fasting / Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Winners Chapel 21-day Prayer And Fasting 2024 Prayer Points by Bendy: 6:34pm On Jan 08
Winners’ Chapel 21 days fasting and prayer for the year 2024 has commenced today, Monday, January 8, 2024, and will run through to Sunday 28th January.

Everyone is admonished to engage with this prophetic season of opportunity. Expect this to be a platform for the full delivery of your Fortune 2024 order of testimonies this year in Jesus name!

WINNERS CHAPEL 21-DAY PRAYER AND FASTING, 2024 INTERCESSORY PRAYER GUIDELINE

Week 1

Day 1: Monday, January 8th, 2024

Prayer 1: Father, thank you for making this year Fortune 2024 answer to its name in every facet of this commission this year – Isa. 55:11

Isa 55:11

11 So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

DOWNLOAD Winners Chapel Prayer Points for 21-Day Prayer and Fasting 2024 PDF

Prayer 2: Father, we destroy the gates of hell seeking to resist the invasion of multitudes into our various assemblies all through the year – Matt. 16:18

Matt 16:18

18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

Prayer 3: Father, let every Winner experience higher dimension of spiritual growth this year, resulting in supernatural breakthroughs in all areas of life – Gal. 4:1

Gal 4:1

Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all;

Prayer 4: Father, let the Word of fire go forth from the altar of every local assembly in this Commission, leading to massive conversion and transformation of worshippers – Act. 2:37

Acts 2:37

37 Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?

Prayer 5: Father, open up the glorious destiny of all our new converts all through this year, leading others to salvation – Rom. 8:29

Rom 8:29

29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Prayer 6: Father, let this year, Fortune 2024, launch this Commission into higher realms of global impact – Gen. 22:16-18

Gen 22:16-18

16 And said, By myself have I sworn, saith the Lord, for because thou hast done this thing, and hast not withheld thy son, thine only son: 17 That in blessing I will bless thee, and in multiplying I will multiply thy seed as the stars of the heaven, and as the sand which is upon the sea shore; and thy seed shall possess the gate of his enemies; 18 And in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed; because thou hast obeyed my voice.

Prayer 7: Father, this year, let there be a repeat of the wonder-double cell replication of 2021 across our churches globally at heaven’s speed – Lam. 3:37

Lam 3:37

37 Who is he that saith, and it cometh to pass, when the Lord commandeth it not?

Prayer 8: Father, let this Fortune 2024 be a year of all-round rest as every winner enters and sustains his/her place in the covenant of stewardship – 2 Chr. 15:12-15

2 Chron 15:12-15

12 And they entered into a covenant to seek the Lord God of their fathers with all their heart and with all their soul; 13 That whosoever would not seek the Lord God of Israel should be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman. 14 And they sware unto the Lord with a loud voice, and with shouting, and with trumpets, and with cornets. 15 And all Judah rejoiced at the oath: for they had sworn with all their heart, and sought him with their whole desire; and he was found of them: and the Lord gave them rest round about.

Prayer 9: Father, deliver every winner from the spirit of slumber for effectiveness on the prayer altar all through this season and beyond – Matt. 26:41

Matt 26:41

41 Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak.

Day 2: Tuesday, January 9th, 2024

Prayer 1: Father, silence every voice seeking to manipulate people from coming to Christ and this church this year – Tit. 1:10-11

Titus 1:10-11

10 For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, specially they of the circumcision: 11 Whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre’s sake.

Prayer 2: Father, continue to send us the rain of your word of wisdom in our services, thereby attracting abiding multitudes into this church this year – Matt. 13:54

Matt 13:54

54 And when he was come into his own country, he taught them in their synagogue, insomuch that they were astonished, and said, Whence hath this man this wisdom, and these mighty works?.

Prayer 3: Father, grant supernatural wisdom to our pastors and leaders at all levels in this Church this year, resulting in strange order of growth in every local assembly – Pro. 24:3-5

Prov 24:3-5

3 Through wisdom is an house builded; and by understanding it is established: 4 And by knowledge shall the chambers be filled with all precious and pleasant riches. 5 A wise man is strong; yea, a man of knowledge increaseth strength.

Prayer 4: Father, let your angels wait upon every challenged Winner, drafting them into all our services for their restoration and breakthroughs – Isa. 51:11

Isa 51:11

11 Therefore the redeemed of the Lord shall return, and come with singing unto Zion; and everlasting joy shall be upon their head: they shall obtain gladness and joy; and sorrow and mourning shall flee away.

Prayer 5: Father, establish all our New Converts and New Members in this church this year as you turn them into active disciples of Christ – Jhn. 4:29/39

John 4:29/39

29 Come, see a man, which told me all things that ever I did: is not this the Christ? 39 And many of the Samaritans of that city believed on him for the saying of the woman, which testified, He told me all that ever I did.

Prayer 6: Father, let the peace of God that passes all knowledge be our experience both as a church and as individuals all the through the year 2024 – Act. 2:6

Acts 2:6

6 Now when this was noised abroad, the multitude came together, and were confounded, because that every man heard them speak in his own language.

Prayer 7: Father, let there be an outpouring of the spirit of servanthood upon every Winner this year, thereby positioning us to obtain your favor – Isa. 42:1/4

Isa 42:1/4

Behold my servant, whom I uphold; mine elect, in whom my soul delighteth; I have put my spirit upon him: he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentiles. 4 He shall not fail nor be discouraged, till he have set judgment in the earth: and the isles shall wait for his law.

Prayer 8: Father, let our WSF platform be minimum double her current size both in attendance and number of cell locations, this year – Act. 5:32

Acts 5:32

32 And we are his witnesses of these things; and so is also the Holy Ghost, whom God hath given to them that obey him

Prayer 9: Father, let the Spirit of Love be poured out afresh upon every Winner to engage compassionately in the Kingdom Care Covenant – Gal. 6:10

Gal 6:10

10 As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men, especially unto them who are of the household of faith.

Day 3: Wednesday, January 10th, 2024

Prayer 1: Father, thank you for answers to all our prayers, both as a Commission and as individuals – Jer. 33:3

Jer 33:3

3 Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.

Prayer 2: Father, we decree judgment upon all the evil beasts in the land seeking to scatter the flock of Christ in this church this year – Ezk. 34:25

Ezek 34:25

25 And I will make with them a covenant of peace, and will cause the evil beasts to cease out of the land: and they shall dwell safely in the wilderness, and sleep in the woods.

Prayer 3: Father, cause your acts in this church to be noised abroad, resulting in the multiplication of disciples of Christ in this church this year – Act. 2:6/41

Acts 2:6/41

6 Now when this was noised abroad, the multitude came together, and were confounded, because that every man heard them speak in his own language. 41 Then they that gladly received his word were baptized: and the same day there were added unto them about three thousand souls.

Prayer 4: Father, grant to every new convert and new member an insatiable desire for fellowship thereby taking them from strength to strength – Psa. 84:7

Ps 84:7

7 They go from strength to strength, every one of them in Zion appeareth before God.

Prayer 5: Father, let there be a supernatural release of your city-routing Word in all our services all through this year – Act. 13:44

Acts 13:44

44 And the next sabbath day came almost the whole city together to hear the word of God.

Prayer 6: Father, strengthen your servant, the Apostle over this Commission, in pursuit of Your agenda for this year with outstanding results – Psa. 89:20-21

Ps 89:20-21

20 I have found David my servant; with my holy oil have I anointed him: 21 With whom my hand shall be established: mine arm also shall strengthen him.

Day 4: Thursday, January 11th, 2024

Prayer 1: Father, we destroy the gates of hell seeking to resist the invasion of great and abiding multitudes into our various assemblies all through the year 2024 – Matt. 16:18

18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

Prayer 2: Father, let the healing river continue to flow on our altar across the nations, bringing about the healing of all manner of sicknesses and diseases among worshippers – Matt. 4:23

Matt 4:23

23 And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all manner of sickness and all manner of disease among the people.

Prayer 3: Father, make Fortune 2024, a year of spiritual breakthroughs for every Winner in all areas of our lives – 1 Tim. 4:8

1 Tim 4:8

8 For bodily exercise profiteth little: but godliness is profitable unto all things, having promise of the life that now is, and of that which is to come.

Prayer 4: Father, by the revelation of your word, hasten the fulfillment of the 2024 prophetic word in the life of every Winner and this commission as a whole – Jer.1:12

Jer 1:12

12 Then said the LORD unto me, Thou hast well seen: for I will hasten my word to perform it.

Prayer 5: Father, give all our new converts a testimony of “once I was blind, now I can see’’, thereby establishing them in the faith and this Church for life – Jn. 9:25

John 9:25

25 He answered and said, Whether he be a sinner or no, I know not: one thing I know, that, whereas I was blind, now I see.

Prayer 6: Father, let this year 2024 be a year of enlargement for every winner as we keep giving thanks and praise to God in and out of season – Isa. 54:1-3

Isa 54:1-3

Sing, O barren, thou that didst not bear; break forth into singing, and cry aloud, thou that didst not travail with child: for more are the children of the desolate than the children of the married wife, saith the Lord. 2 Enlarge the place of thy tent, and let them stretch forth the curtains of thine habitations: spare not, lengthen thy cords, and strengthen thy stakes; 3 For thou shalt break forth on the right hand and on the left; and thy seed shall inherit the Gentiles, and make the desolate cities to be inhabited.

Prayer 7: Father, let there be a fresh release of the Spirit of wisdom and revelation, upon the leadership of this Commission, to match the demands of the year – Eph. 1:17-18

Eph 1:17-18

17 That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him: 18 The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints,

Prayer 8: Father, empower every Cell in this church for supernatural growth resulting in further replication of the cells all through this year – Jer. 30:19

Jer 30:19

19 And out of them shall proceed thanksgiving and the voice of them that make merry: and I will multiply them, and they shall not be few; I will also glorify them, and they shall not be small.

Prayer 9: Father, set a seal of protection over every member of the Winners’ family against all forms of attack all through this year – Psa. 125:3

Ps 125:3

3 For the rod of the wicked shall not rest upon the lot of the righteous; lest the righteous put forth their hands unto iniquity.

Day 5: Friday, January 12th, 2024

Prayer 1: Father, we invoke vengeance upon all resistances of the devil against the salvation of souls across our harvest field this year – Psa. 94:1.

Ps 94:1

O Lord God, to whom vengeance belongeth; O God, to whom vengeance belongeth, shew thyself.

Prayer 2: Father, endue every winner with the spirit of obedience, thereby commanding dominion in all aspects of our lives this year – Ezek. 36:27

Ezek 36:27

27 And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.

Prayer 3: Father, we destroy the gates of hell seeking to resist the invasion of multitudes into our various assemblies all through this year – Matt. 16:18

Prayer 4: Father, continue to send your word with power in all our services this year, thereby making this church a green pasture where the sheep will be well-nourished and established – Act. 6:7

Acts 6:7

7 And the word of God increased; and the number of the disciples multiplied in Jerusalem greatly; and a great company of the priests were obedient to the faith.

Prayer 5: Father, let all our new converts be filled with the Holy Ghost, thereby turning them to effective witnesses of Christ – Act. 1:8

Acts 1:8

8 But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

Prayer 6: Father, let your presence be made manifest in every cell, leading to continuous growth and replication this year – Zeph. 3:17

Zeph 3:17

17 The Lord thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; he will save, he will rejoice over thee with joy; he will rest in his love, he will joy over thee with singing.

Prayer 7: Father, endue the leadership of this Church at all levels with wisdom from above, resulting in the continuous growth and expansion of this Church – Isa. 33:6

Isa 33:6

6 And wisdom and knowledge shall be the stability of thy times, and strength of salvation: the fear of the Lord is his treasure.

Prayer 8: Father, let this year be a year of fearful favor for every winner as we continue to take pleasure in the matters of the Kingdom – Psa. 102:13-15

Ps 102:13-15

13 Thou shalt arise, and have mercy upon Zion: for the time to favour her, yea, the set time, is come. 14 For thy servants take pleasure in her stones, and favour the dust thereof. 15 So the heathen shall fear the name of the Lord, and all the kings of the earth thy glory.

Prayer 9: Father, sanctify me wholly – spirit, soul and body, so I can remain a vessel of honor in Your house – 1 Thess. 5:23

1 Thess 5:23

23 And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Day 6: WSF: Saturday, January 13th, 2024

Prayer 1: Father, thank you for answers to all my prayers since this week began – Isa. 58:9

Isa 58:9

9 Then shalt thou call, and the Lord shall answer; thou shalt cry, and he shall say, Here I am. If thou take away from the midst of thee the yoke, the putting forth of the finger, and speaking vanity;

Prayer 2: Father, we destroy the power of darkness seeking to blindfold anyone from maximizing the Fortune 2024 prophetic agenda – 2 Cor. 4:4

2 Cor 4:4

4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

Prayer 3: Father, turn this cell into a solution center where every member’s need is supernaturally met this year – Zeph. 3:17

Zeph 3:17

17 The Lord thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; he will save, he will rejoice over thee with joy; he will rest in his love, he will joy over thee with singing.

Prayer 4: Father, draft unprecedented multitudes into our Service(s) tomorrow Sunday, and grant each worshipper an unforgettable encounter by your Word and the Anointing – Isa. 9:8

Isa 9:8

8 The Lord sent a word into Jacob, and it hath lighted upon Israel.

Jesus is Lord!

https://believersportal.com/winners-chapel-prayer-points-for-21-day-prayer-and-fasting-2024/

5 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel 21-day Prayer And Fasting 2024 Prayer Points by Supernatural19: 11:16am On Jan 24
Pls update this with the remaining days from day ,6 to date
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

THREAD: HIGHER EVERYDAY- DAILY GUIDE For YOUTHS With W.F.KUMUYI (deeper Life) / Six Important Ways To Obtain God's Love / The Teachings Of Brotherhood Of The Cross And Star

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.