Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,073 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Where Can I Buy/invest In Gold In Nigeria - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Where Can I Buy/invest In Gold In Nigeria (26188 Views)

Buy Manganese,iron Ore, Lead And Gold In Large Quantity From Reg Miners / Invest In Gold Mining Now / Invest In Gold Business (the Sure Moving Business) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Buy/invest In Gold In Nigeria by ugo2u(m): 7:21pm On Aug 15, 2011
Is it possible to buy/invest in gold in nigeria, if yes how?

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Buy/invest In Gold In Nigeria by hoppysnd: 8:30pm On Aug 15, 2011
search from google it will tell you well,

Good Luck
Re: Where Can I Buy/invest In Gold In Nigeria by stockprong: 9:25am On Aug 17, 2011
yes u can invest in gold starting with just $35 liberty reserve, i have an ebook on how to buy gold from an australian gold dealer here in Nigeria, buy gold, keep and sell at any time at a profit.

call 08084219399

gold is trending upward.
Re: Where Can I Buy/invest In Gold In Nigeria by Melahou(m): 10:05am On Aug 17, 2011
plz i need a partner to deal in Gold and Diamond Biz
pls call 07052182802 , Mustapha

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Buy/invest In Gold In Nigeria by iceblock(m): 12:43am On Jan 28, 2012
Hey,u think say 1000kgs of gold na beans,huh   

2 Likes

Re: Where Can I Buy/invest In Gold In Nigeria by colum: 8:07pm On Jan 29, 2012
you can invest in gold starting with just $5.
just give me a call on 08035474241

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Buy/invest In Gold In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 19, 2012
Still available
Re: Where Can I Buy/invest In Gold In Nigeria by ymomoh: 12:06pm On Jun 20, 2012
you can join me in my gold business in Ghana,buy direct from the miners and sell to the dealers or here in nigeria. say you buy like 200k worth of pure carat,you can resell at worst 270k.imagine you repeat the transaction ten(10)times in a month,thats cool 700k profit in a month.if you are interested just call on 08054810735
Re: Where Can I Buy/invest In Gold In Nigeria by MarketVis: 4:31am On Jul 07, 2012
@Ymomoh

What is the minimum start up capital to buy gold directly from miners in Ghana? And how long have you been in the gold business?
Re: Where Can I Buy/invest In Gold In Nigeria by Shokudo(m): 6:02am On May 17, 2013
ymomoh: you can join me in my gold business in Ghana,buy direct from the miners and sell to the dealers or here in nigeria. say you buy like 200k worth of pure carat,you can resell at worst 270k.imagine you repeat the transaction ten(10)times in a month,thats cool 700k profit in a month.if you are interested just call on 08054810735

ITT ���

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Buy/invest In Gold In Nigeria by aboubacaroumar1: 6:34pm On Aug 31, 2013
ugo_2u: Is it possible to buy/invest in gold in nigeria, if yes how?

Hello Sir,
We are group of local miners that mine gold dust and rough uncut diamonds in Guinee Conakry , we have some quantity of gold dust , gold bars and rough uncut diamonds for sale .
Quantity 300kgs
Purity 93+%
Carat 23+
Price 30,000usd
Terms FOB

Regards
Mr Oumar
Email: aboubacaroumar@gmail.com
Re: Where Can I Buy/invest In Gold In Nigeria by haconni(m): 1:46pm On Sep 28, 2013
colum: you can invest in gold starting with just $5.
just give me a call on 08035474241

A big fat lie!

2 Likes

Re: Where Can I Buy/invest In Gold In Nigeria by haconni(m): 1:50pm On Sep 28, 2013
ymomoh: you can join me in my gold business in Ghana,buy direct from the miners and sell to the dealers or here in nigeria. say you buy like 200k worth of pure carat,you can resell at worst 270k.imagine you repeat the transaction ten(10)times in a month,thats cool 700k profit in a month.if you are interested just call on 08054810735

Will you be the one to supply them with the off-takers (buyers) that buy it off from them? Easier said than done.
Re: Where Can I Buy/invest In Gold In Nigeria by haconni(m): 2:02pm On Sep 28, 2013
MarketVis: @Ymomoh

What is the minimum start up capital to buy gold directly from miners in Ghana? And how long have you been in the gold business?

Presently, 1gram of 23 karat pure gold is $49 and 1kilo gram of the same quality is $49,000.
Sample is now available. We do our assaying (quality inspection) in banks for security reasons.
kellodiamma@gmail.com/+2348063960232.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Can I Buy/invest In Gold In Nigeria by haconni(m): 2:03pm On Sep 28, 2013
Shokudo:

Do it yourself!!! Is like you don't need money

No he doesn't. Scammers everywhere!
Re: Where Can I Buy/invest In Gold In Nigeria by dammylarey(m): 4:31pm On Sep 29, 2013
haconni:

No he doesn't. Scammers everywhere!

you could try out virtual buy/sell on betonmarket.
Re: Where Can I Buy/invest In Gold In Nigeria by OnlineAgent: 2:40pm On Nov 02, 2013
Beware of Ymomoh in this forum!!! 100% Fraudster Scammer

Please my fellow nairalanders pls beware of this user name Ymomoh and mobile number: 08054810735, and Diamond bank details: Momoh Nusa, 0002724738, he is an active big time fraudster and scammist especially if he tells you he wishes to do Gold business with you, which is the most recent scam he just played on my brother for the sum of 1,230,000million naira, pls i am doing this to save other possible victims, what ever business this person wishes to do with you will never work, he and his group are nothing more than a full fledged scam gang. Please be seriously warned.

This is his facebook link so you can know what he looks like: https://www.facebook.com/momohnusa.ustaz , if that is actually him.

2 Likes

Re: Where Can I Buy/invest In Gold In Nigeria by ymomoh: 10:43am On Nov 05, 2013
@online agent. how dear you call me scammer after you and your brother have foolishly gave your money to an unknown marketer from the pit of hell without you carrying a least of diligence.let me ask you i don't know what you call yourself ONLINE AGENT or whatever,do you know you are disgrace to nairaland and Nigeria at large?ask me why?you are hiding sending me all sorts of threat messages and never for once called me to even hear my voice to know who am i,the marketer i gave his number to your brother (DAN-EGBUNA UJ,08137356462 his Ngr number,+233548719749 your brothers ghana number),the marketer's name chief KOFFI ALBERT Whose number is +233260672304, when your brother called him he said he doesn't have Gold that he has supplied his Golds,your brother did not call me to tell me this,i have to called him to know whether he has got what he paid me for or not because i charged him #30k before i gave him the contact of the marketer (koffi albert) that's how you got to know my account that you are exposing on nairaland without my consent which is even against the rule of nairaland. Pls,my fellow nairalanders any one who is banker should do the whole house a favor by investigating that account if i had got any lodgement/balance that exceeded #30k since 2006 that the account was created.let me ask you again how can an international fraudster will have only #1k in his account that's what am having presently pls house bankers investigate this,that's my only account i don't any account in any other bank except Gtbank which was blocked long ago due to it's zero status.My fellow nairalanders do you know my sadness and happiness in this whole saga. 1. MY SADNESS: My sad is that he didn't called me on time to notify me that mr koffi albert is not in possession of gold not until i called him that he now tells me that another arrangement has been made with another supplier(which i don't know ) by koffi albert to supply him the following morning,which they were supplied,and i called him to confirm the genuine of the gold he told me they are in testing room,i said ok,and i told him to please tell me whatever the out come,we had all these conversation between 8am and 10am and after some hours like say 12pm the same day he called me that they only tested two(2) out of the golds i don't how how many were the gold,and he said he has paid them close to #1m NGN,that they went to test the remaining ones and they are not gold they are brass. i asked him were you not there when the test is been carried out he said they were all there including you THE SO CALLED ONLINE AGENT.you gave them close to 1million according to your brother DAN-EGBUNA.and you are here lying 1.23million.were you not there when they were testing the gold can't you use ur due diligence to tell them that you would like everything be tested before any payment? can't you ask them their home address or their identity card.you run to nairaland looking for a scape goat because i am your fellow nigerian you can trace me to my village but you don't have such gut in Ghana or Do you lost your senses of penury because you are novice when it comes international? MY SADNESS NO2:Mr Koffi Albert refuse to pick his calls after three(3)days,but your brother said he refuse to pick his calls after some hours that very day. MY HAPPINESS NO1: After one week i called your brother to know which step to take next,because i know a company in Abuja (G-commanding resources Nig Ltd) who is helping nigerians recovering their lost money be it online or offline but they would take %15 out of the recovered money, just to prove my innocence .before i even tell him of them he told me i should not worry that he has got a new supplier that supplies him now that he has eve made 60% in profit of what he lost to those looters that in subsequent transaction possibly he will recover all that he lost to them(looters) i said well in every success you pay a price may be he knows that.i wish him the best of luck. MY HAPPINESS NO2:A client of mine in gold business was actually the one that saw this blackmail by ONLINE AGENT, and he called my attention this is the person that is bringing me Gold from cameroon possibly next week,and i will and post the success story of that transaction on nairaland i promised.if all these i have said are nothing but lies and i am in nairaland to dupe people or even have that intention, OH GOD OF THE UNIVERSE DO NOT GIVE ME SUCCESS IN THIS GOLD BUSINESS,BUT OH GOD IF I HAVE JUST SAID EXACTLY WHAT HAD HAPPENED BLESS ME BEYOND MY IMAGINATION IN THIS GOLD BUSINESS. AMEEN

2 Likes

Re: Where Can I Buy/invest In Gold In Nigeria by OnlineAgent: 4:07pm On Nov 24, 2013
Mr ymomoh, if you know all what you have said here is true and you are not part of this scam plot, can you please post your address here let us visit you? Because as u said you have 1000k flat balance, so on one will be interested in robbing you. And you are here blabbing, you didnt add the part where u said u would send the young man Mr Koffi's address, Mr till date did you send it? and u claim you are not part of the scam, Pls my fellow Nairalanders to be warned is to be armed, to the best of my knowledge, he gave the young man the contact who stole his money, you also took 30k from the young man, did you return his 30k Mr Saint ymomoh knowing dat the biz went bad b4 starting to help him recover the money??, pls stop trying to fool anyone here cus you cant, and the truth is you and your group would be caught, that one is sure, cus u can never know wat has been set out for you, remember "Revenge is best served Cold", mark my words, you wont escape this one!

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Buy/invest In Gold In Nigeria by OnlineAgent: 7:44pm On Nov 24, 2013
Just provide the address of Mr Koffi as you said and see if you wont hear the scores, cus when finally it all boils down to you Mr, na u go carry d cross!
Re: Where Can I Buy/invest In Gold In Nigeria by OnlineAgent: 7:49pm On Nov 24, 2013
To even prove more of why u are a scam, u have people bringing Gold to u, and yet you say u are not rich, even those that have $10,000 to pay for gold have difficulty ordering it, who do u think u are fooling Mr, just wait till u get caught, na me even de dull since for dis your matter, but let see how it goes, its ur down fall story dat will be posted here cus wen i get u, i will make sure all your exposed pictures are all over the web. I wish it were u and i that had that deal, u for see how e de be! IDIOT!!! Mr Cameroon gold bringer, if that is even true, u better use ur head!!!!
Re: Where Can I Buy/invest In Gold In Nigeria by OnlineAgent: 8:21am On Nov 27, 2013
My fellow Nairalanders look at this scammers quote, how he could make 700k in a month since how may years, and you dont have more than 1k in your account, what happened to the sweet gold deals you are telling us about here, you think people are stupid eeh! The ethics of life is permanent a u steal so you can never be rich, and you will never be, as you have claimed with your mouth, and your account balance will never be greater than 1000NAIRA. I also pray God keep you alive enough for us to reach you, please don't die yet oo, Hungry man!

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Buy/invest In Gold In Nigeria by KolaShangOne(m): 11:01am On Nov 28, 2013
haconni:

Presently, 1gram of 23 karat pure gold is $49 and 1kilo gram of the same quality is $49,000.
Sample is now available. We do our assaying (quality inspection) in banks for security reasons.
kellodiamma@gmail.com/+2348063960232.

if i buy one gram of gold for $49 dollars how much will i now sell it?
Re: Where Can I Buy/invest In Gold In Nigeria by andico34: 3:52pm On Nov 30, 2013
KolaShangOne:

if i buy one gram of gold for $49 dollars how much will i now sell it?
lwkmd
Re: Where Can I Buy/invest In Gold In Nigeria by ymomoh: 8:50pm On Dec 11, 2013
Mr online agent. what is your own problem, your brother whom you claimed i duped have told me point blank that i shouldn't worry myself that he has been making some good profit in his subsequent deal.pls let me tell you i am not a fraudster, i have my reputation to respect infact you particularly have made me regretted why i choose to involve myself in this deal.at this juncture i feeled for you too,i swear even with my own life we are all victim of this circumstances. had it been i knew his address i could hv sent it or made it public but i just know him through his agent that i met on nairaland too. pls i advice you to still call his line because he picked mine on tuesday and was promising heaven on earth that he too was not aware of ur transacion that it was when the deal has hitted the rock that you started crying foul.my point is that you were there when the whole transaction took place after the testing you made the payment and now you are holding me responsible,i dont know them GOD is my witness.bye for now you can call me pls i lost my phone last week but i have done the welcomeback.
Re: Where Can I Buy/invest In Gold In Nigeria by Mitchellaah: 5:04pm On Dec 27, 2013
i am a Corper in sokoto in need of a gold dealer to work with. Mitchellaah@yahoo.com.
Re: Where Can I Buy/invest In Gold In Nigeria by dramealpha(m): 3:26am On May 09, 2015
yes it is very possible check here https://goldbizbook./
Re: Where Can I Buy/invest In Gold In Nigeria by dramealpha(m): 3:27am On May 09, 2015
it is determined by worl market price and the buyer of your gold check here to learn more https://goldbizbook./

(1) (2) (Reply)

Roll Up Stand For Sale / How To Set Up A Table Water Production Plant In Nigeria / 24/7••| Gift-cards and BTC buyer|•• Itunes, Amazon, Steam, Google Etc $€£

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.