Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,711 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Where Can I Buy/invest In Gold In Nigeria - Business To Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Where Can I Buy/invest In Gold In Nigeria (26182 Views)

Buy Manganese,iron Ore, Lead And Gold In Large Quantity From Reg Miners / Invest In Gold Mining Now / Invest In Gold Business (the Sure Moving Business) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Where Can I Buy/invest In Gold In Nigeria by Dajugba: 11:52am On Sep 21, 2022
Getting gold now in Nigeria is difficult because the government has not given citizens the privilege to utilise it advantage. So this makes it more difficult to get real sellers particularly in Nigeria. But rather exposing you to time wasters and online criminals imposing themselves as capable agents and sellers who know nothing about gold

However, I can help you get gold from other Africa countries if your buyers can give bank instrument. You can reach me on https://goldandlands.com. I would be open do do business with any serious buyers
Re: Where Can I Buy/invest In Gold In Nigeria by masurgold(m): 2:58pm On Oct 21, 2022
Mansur Gold Jewellery

We are genuine company that deals with trading of Gold and Diamond Jewellery in Nigeria, Dubai and Turkey where we have Jewellers that supply us Gold jewelry and buy Gold Bar for us. We are ready to trade and accept invest with any genuine person.

We trade Gold Jewelry but new and fairly used. We buy back, we sell and we swap.

I hope we tried to answer the question: Where to buy gold or invest gold in Nigeria or Africa.

You can visit our website www.mansurgold.com or our Instagram page www.instagram.com/mansurgold_jewellery

You can send us WhatsApp message directly https:///message/DPBNTMMQRYBYK1

Note: We are genuine and we are ready to go into legal agreement with you to transact with you if you have any doubt about our company. We are genuine and we like to work with genuine people and company.

Thank you and we wish to work with you for the future .

Yours faithfully
Alhaji Muhammad Mansur
CEO Mansur Gold Jewellery

(1) (2) (Reply)

Roll Up Stand For Sale / How To Set Up A Table Water Production Plant In Nigeria / 24/7••| Gift-cards and BTC buyer|•• Itunes, Amazon, Steam, Google Etc $€£

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.