Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Npower Breaking News - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Breaking News (4353 Views)

Npower Breaking News:nass Has Wielded Into Disengagement Plan By FG To Exit A&B / NPOWER BREAKING: Sunday Payment! / Breaking News:Reps Remove Age Limit On Employment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Npower Breaking News by ezenwaez(m): 6:13pm On Oct 03, 2022
According to Npower breaking news the Npower Batch C stream 2 deployment process begins, all Npower batch c stream 2 beneficiaries are to click on the deployment page of their Npower portal, download their deployment letter and take the deployment letter to their state focal person from the 4th of October 2022, for stamping and upload the stamped deployment letter back to the Npower portal, any Npower Batch C stream 2 beneficiary that fails to upload his or her deployment letter back to the Npower portal will not be paid his or her monthly stipend.
Npower Batch C stream 2 under the non graduate category (N-knowledge, N-Tech, N-creative) starts their in-camp training, Npower Batch C stream 2 beneficiaries under the N-creative and N-Tech category are to download their deployment letter from their Npower portal and also take their BVN slip and means of identification to camp for screening, pressing irons, metal objects, sharp objects, laptops, mp3, hard drugs are prohibited from the training camp, all onboarded Npower non graduate beneficiaries are to report to camp from the 4th of October, 2022.
Re: Npower Breaking News by possibilita(m): 6:16pm On Oct 03, 2022
Any news for stream 1?
Re: Npower Breaking News by PastorFire: 7:14pm On Oct 03, 2022
possibilita:
Any news for stream 1?

You are old news grin

Re: Npower Breaking News by guru90: 7:41pm On Oct 03, 2022
Please Ezenwa, According to N-Teach Stream 1, Npower officials changed some PPA centres via N Teach Stream 1 and some still remain like that (Their PPA).

Please, Is it true that all N Teach Stream 1 have gotten permanent work from N Power.

Answer needed Urgently.

I am waiting for Genuine Answer from You alone via this Npower work....
Thanks
Re: Npower Breaking News by ezenwaez(m): 7:49pm On Oct 03, 2022
guru90:
Please Ezenwa, According to N-Teach Stream 1, Npower officials changed some PPA centres via N Teach Stream 1 and some still remain like that (Their PPA).

Please, Is it true that all N Teach Stream 1 have gotten permanent work from N Power.

Answer needed Urgently.

I am waiting for Genuine Answer from You alone via this Npower work....
Thanks
Npower is a 12 months program for graduate category should their be an extension you will be duly informed.
Re: Npower Breaking News by liveyourlife007(m): 7:55pm On Oct 03, 2022
Just got this message from Npower

Re: Npower Breaking News by edogu(m): 8:04pm On Oct 03, 2022
ezenwaez:

According to Npower breaking news the Npower Batch C stream 2 deployment process begins, all Npower batch c stream 2 beneficiaries are to click on the deployment page of their Npower portal, download their deployment letter and take the deployment letter to their state focal person from the 4th of October 2022, for stamping and upload the stamped deployment letter back to the Npower portal, any Npower Batch C stream 2 beneficiary that fails to upload his or her deployment letter back to the Npower portal will not be paid his or her monthly stipend.
Npower Batch C stream 2 under the non graduate category (N-knowledge, N-Tech, N-creative) starts their in-camp training, Npower Batch C stream 2 beneficiaries under the N-creative and N-Tech category are to download their deployment letter from their Npower portal and also take their BVN slip and means of identification to camp for screening, pressing irons, metal objects, sharp objects, laptops, mp3, hard drugs are prohibited from the training camp, all onboarded Npower non graduate beneficiaries are to report to camp from the 4th of October, 2022.
My wife is yet to see her deployment letter. We keep seeing the message "you've not been deployed". What should we do?
Re: Npower Breaking News by JOACHINpedro: 8:05pm On Oct 03, 2022
ezenwaez:

N-build??
Re: Npower Breaking News by ezenwaez(m): 8:18pm On Oct 03, 2022
edogu:

My wife is yet to see her deployment letter. We keep seeing the message "you've not been deployed". What should we do?
Is she a beneficiary if yes let her check back later
Re: Npower Breaking News by tk003(m): 8:45pm On Oct 03, 2022
Some people's PPA when downloaded, comes out blanck, why many here still haven't been deployed.

Is like, the people in charge of stream 1 deployment are not the same people in charge now? Cos I can't understand this unnecessary delay!
Re: Npower Breaking News by tehilah92(f): 8:46pm On Oct 03, 2022
Oga Ezenwa, I haven't been posted to any PPA o,
What could be the problem?
Re: Npower Breaking News by ezenwaez(m): 8:51pm On Oct 03, 2022
tehilah92:
Oga Ezenwa, I haven't been posted to any PPA o,
What could be the problem?
Check your status, if it says applicant then regrettably you were not selected, but if it says beneficiary then check your portal later.
Re: Npower Breaking News by tehilah92(f): 8:54pm On Oct 03, 2022
ezenwaez:

Check your status, if it says applicant then regrettably you were not selected, but if it says beneficiary then check your portal later.

It's beneficiary
Re: Npower Breaking News by ezenwaez(m): 9:03pm On Oct 03, 2022
tehilah92:

It's beneficiary
Please if you check my signature here under my post you will see my twitter handle and Facebook handle, all the information you need has been provided on both handles, I am extremely careful responding to questions here because the anti spam bot on this forum can ban an active member for months.
Re: Npower Breaking News by Badfinga: 9:16pm On Oct 03, 2022
The NPOWER wahala is something else. I was posted before the deployment tab vanished some days back. Now the tab is back and showing You have not been posted yet.
Re: Npower Breaking News by edogu(m): 9:30pm On Oct 03, 2022
ezenwaez:

Is she a beneficiary if yes let her check back later
Yes, she's.
Re: Npower Breaking News by tehilah92(f): 9:32pm On Oct 03, 2022
ezenwaez:

Please if you check my signature here under my post you will see my twitter handle and Facebook handle, all the information you need has been provided on both handles, I am extremely careful responding to questions here because the anti spam bot on this forum can ban an active member for months.

Can we chat on Whatsapp? 08092518782
Re: Npower Breaking News by Tfredtaiwo: 10:01pm On Oct 03, 2022
Please oooooo, have been deployed but my deployment letter is not there for me to download..... What can I do?. Please help me��
Re: Npower Breaking News by guru90: 10:13pm On Oct 03, 2022
ezenwaez:

Npower is a 12 months program for graduate category should their be an extension you will be duly informed.

Thanks alot brotherly for your response.
Re: Npower Breaking News by Vintage100(m): 10:22pm On Oct 03, 2022
The dashboard is still showing not yet posted. Have they started deployment officially??
Re: Npower Breaking News by ahmedio2017(m): 6:54am On Oct 04, 2022
Kwara how far, has anyone been posted ?/mine still reading not yet posted o
Re: Npower Breaking News by Joeyus(m): 7:46am On Oct 04, 2022
ezenwaez:

According to Npower breaking news the Npower Batch C stream 2 deployment process begins, all Npower batch c stream 2 beneficiaries are to click on the deployment page of their Npower portal, download their deployment letter and take the deployment letter to their state focal person from the 4th of October 2022, for stamping and upload the stamped deployment letter back to the Npower portal, any Npower Batch C stream 2 beneficiary that fails to upload his or her deployment letter back to the Npower pottal will not be paid his or her monthly stipend.

Please, Ezenwaez my deployment letter is still showing blank after downloading it and I am expected to resume today?

What do I do?
Re: Npower Breaking News by fumeric(f): 8:45am On Oct 04, 2022
How do we locate our focal point person in Abuja for stamp?
Also deployment letter is still blank after downloading severally on phone and laptop. Pls what is the way forward?
Re: Npower Breaking News by Tfredtaiwo: 9:14am On Oct 04, 2022
My deployment letter is showing blank after downloading it severally.... What is the way out?
Re: Npower Breaking News by Samolasoj(m): 9:40am On Oct 04, 2022
fumeric:
How do we locate our focal point person in Abuja for stamp?
Also deployment letter is still blank after downloading severally on phone and laptop. Pls what is the way forward?

Same here too
Maybe we should just go to NYSC Secretariat in WUSE where most of us did our physical verification..
Maybe that's where the focal person is bcus I don't understand why we still can't download the PPA letter, yet they expect us to take it for stamp to the focal person
Re: Npower Breaking News by Height2: 11:57am On Oct 04, 2022
ezenwaez:

Please my Oga, my portal shows Shortlisted. Is there any hope at all?
Re: Npower Breaking News by ezenwaez(m): 12:45pm On Oct 04, 2022
Height2:

Please my Oga, my portal shows Shortlisted. Is there any hope at all?
No hope.

1 Like

Re: Npower Breaking News by Angeli90(f): 12:48pm On Oct 04, 2022
pls the acceptance letter will I be the one draft it and upload it
Re: Npower Breaking News by ezenwaez(m): 2:18pm On Oct 04, 2022
Angeli90:
pls the acceptance letter will I be the one draft it and upload it
It is on your portal.
Re: Npower Breaking News by Funmilehot(f): 1:38pm On Oct 06, 2022
ezenwaez:

It is on your portal.
Good day sir. Please my sisters deployment letter only came out on her dashboard today. Will it be late to upload and visit her ppa by Monday?

She was posted to her ppa in ondo but she's currently in Ogun state with her husband. Is it possible for her to redeploy where her husband is and what steps should be taken?

Thanks for ur immense assistance on Npower programme.
Re: Npower Breaking News by ajiboyeshola(m): 2:19pm On Oct 06, 2022
Any ondo state nagro / nteach in the house pls? Can we talk about Npower mater in our Area?ruthwriter11@gmail.com
Re: Npower Breaking News by rhozaay(m): 9:36pm On Oct 06, 2022
Till now mine is showing blank.. I was to resume by Tuesday.. But the deployment letter is blank.. Help o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seadrill Is Recruiting Fresh Graduates / Need A Job Ugently As Sales Boy In Abuja(waec) Call 07062169229 / Solidhome Resource Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.