Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,424 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Npower Breaking News - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Breaking News (4398 Views)

Npower Breaking News:nass Has Wielded Into Disengagement Plan By FG To Exit A&B / NPOWER BREAKING: Sunday Payment! / Breaking News:Reps Remove Age Limit On Employment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npower Breaking News by Funmilehot(f): 6:04am On Oct 07, 2022
rhozaay:
Till now mine is showing blank.. I was to resume by Tuesday.. But the deployment letter is blank.. Help o
same with my sister's. Thou checking it with phone. Have u tried it with computer in a business center?
Re: Npower Breaking News by rhozaay(m): 8:19pm On Oct 07, 2022
Yes.. I used my computer
.still blank..they suggested we wait on their Instagram page

Funmilehot:
same with my sister's. Thou checking it with phone. Have u tried it with computer in a business center?
Re: Npower Breaking News by Starstar: 6:37pm On Oct 08, 2022
Plz my people, I'm from Osun and a beneficiary under N-Health.
My dashboard is still blank for deployment.
Also any candidate from Osun shld add me up on n-health, if there's any whatsapp platform. Thks
Re: Npower Breaking News by Tfredtaiwo: 9:48pm On Oct 08, 2022
YOU CAN DOWNLOAD THE DEPLOYMENT LETTER NOW..... JUST DOWNLOADED MINE
Re: Npower Breaking News by Ugmama(m): 9:37am On Oct 09, 2022
ezenwaez:

According to Npower breaking news the Npower Batch C stream 2 deployment process begins, all Npower batch c stream 2 beneficiaries are to click on the deployment page of their Npower portal, download their deployment letter and take the deployment letter to their state focal person from the 4th of October 2022, for stamping and upload the stamped deployment letter back to the Npower portal, any Npower Batch C stream 2 beneficiary that fails to upload his or her deployment letter back to the Npower portal will not be paid his or her monthly stipend.
Npower Batch C stream 2 under the non graduate category (N-knowledge, N-Tech, N-creative) starts their in-camp training, Npower Batch C stream 2 beneficiaries under the N-creative and N-Tech category are to download their deployment letter from their Npower portal and also take their BVN slip and means of identification to camp for screening, pressing irons, metal objects, sharp objects, laptops, mp3, hard drugs are prohibited from the training camp, all onboarded Npower non graduate beneficiaries are to report to camp from the 4th of October, 2022.

Is Ntech 10k allowance ? How come one on lagos was deployed to osun state.

How can he redeploy?
Re: Npower Breaking News by ezenwaez(m): 3:59pm On Oct 09, 2022
Ugmama:

Is Ntech 10k allowance ? How come one on lagos was deployed to osun state.

How can he redeploy?
Yes it is 10,000 naira and no you cannot redeploy.
Re: Npower Breaking News by Dollarsbabe(f): 5:26pm On Oct 09, 2022
Please, mine is showing preselected and am yet to be deployed. What does it mean please?
Re: Npower Breaking News by Ugmama(m): 8:34pm On Oct 09, 2022
ezenwaez:

Yes it is 10,000 naira and no you cannot redeploy.

So how do you expect someone in lagos to go to osun state?
Re: Npower Breaking News by Charly500(m): 6:45am On Oct 10, 2022
Goodmorning Ezenwa, majority of batch c stream 1 have been able to download new ppa letters, i even downloaded mine yesterday, we are still left in limbo regarding this matter of extension.

we obviously dont know what this new ppa letters means for us.
Re: Npower Breaking News by ezenwaez(m): 6:19am On Oct 11, 2022
Charly500:
Goodmorning Ezenwa, majority of batch c stream 1 have been able to download new ppa letters, i even downloaded mine yesterday, we are still left in limbo regarding this matter of extension.

we obviously dont know what this new ppa letters means for us.
There is no new ppa for stream 1, stream 1 program has ended, that letter is for stream 2.
Re: Npower Breaking News by Charly500(m): 9:58am On Oct 11, 2022
ezenwaez:

There is no new ppa for stream 1, stream 1 program has ended, that letter is for stream 2.

Goodmorning Ezenwa, duly noted.
Re: Npower Breaking News by Alphastudent(m): 5:35pm On Oct 11, 2022
Please how do i fix verify your account on my dashboard?
I have been posted but tab to upload my letter is not there
Re: Npower Breaking News by xetuhc: 9:58pm On Oct 11, 2022
august stipend initiated
Re: Npower Breaking News by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:34pm On Oct 11, 2022
only npower batch c stream 11 on Nteach will have there one year programme extended....

the dashboard on there nasims portal is already being worked upon for them to be deployed to another school close to there area of residence.
Re: Npower Breaking News by AGManuel: 3:05pm On Oct 12, 2022
Hello Ezenwa and house, please my letter just came out today, is it too late to sign and upload?
Re: Npower Breaking News by Vintage100(m): 3:17pm On Oct 12, 2022
AGManuel:
Hello Ezenwa and house, please my letter just came out today, is it too late to sign and upload?

Too late to sign and upload?? What of those of us that have not been deployed?? No one in Lagos has been posted. Guy sign and upload ASAP
Re: Npower Breaking News by AGManuel: 3:19pm On Oct 12, 2022
Vintage100:

Too late to sign and upload?? What of those of us that have not been deployed?? No one in Lagos has been posted. Guy sign and upload ASAP

Thanks Boss Man. I'll travel tomorrow then.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are You Are In Tech Or Interested In Diversifying Into Tech; Check This. / Intercontinental Bank Opens 40 New Branches This Month! More Jobs? / Senate President Secured FIRS Job For 26 People In His Zone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.