Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,224 members, 7,811,623 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

Npower Breaking News:nass Has Wielded Into Disengagement Plan By FG To Exit A&B - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Breaking News:nass Has Wielded Into Disengagement Plan By FG To Exit A&B (3635 Views)

Npower: What Happened To Exit Package? / Npower Breaking News / NPOWER BREAKING: Sunday Payment! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Npower Breaking News:nass Has Wielded Into Disengagement Plan By FG To Exit A&B by Digitalfinga: 11:29am On Jun 30, 2020
Npower Breaking News:NASS has wielded into disengagement plan by FG to exit batches A and B

BREAKING NEWS: NASS has wielded into the disengagement plan by FG to exit batches A and B NPower volunteers. The move became necessary following the out cry of the volunteers requesting FG to give them a permanent jobs.

The leadership of the NASS will meet president Muhammadu Buhari on Thursday night and also the minister of FMHASD to appear before its adhoc committee on social investment program and social security to intimate the law makers on the plan the ministry have for the npower volunteers.

The source stated that the minister of finance has also been invited to appear before the law makers on thursday 2nd July to explain to the plans the government has for it's teaming youths.

Some law makers stated that the move to intervene became absolutely necessary because npower serves as a means of livelihood for almost 85% of the beneficiaries. And many npower volunteers are married with children with many siblings and relatives to carter for and therefore depend so much on the monthly stipends of 30,000 for their survival.

The beneficiaries have been crying without any one to console them. It was also reported that a beneficiary from Ibadan committed suicide on hearing the news last week. The NASS noted that many will still commit suicide considering the economic challenges coused by COVID 19 pandemic. The law makers stated that this is not the right time to disengage any worker.

The law makers stated that it will not tell good about APC led FGN. Off loading more than 500,000 young Nigerians into unknown world poses great danger to the nation especially at this point that unemployment in the country is so higher.

Law makers are of the opinion that there is no point asking the existing ones to leave instead the government should forget about batch C and maintain the existing ones.

1 Share

Re: Npower Breaking News:nass Has Wielded Into Disengagement Plan By FG To Exit A&B by egini87(m): 11:40am On Jun 30, 2020
this unreason NASS done come again, what of we that haven't secure job since after batch A & B.
Besides, some among them have got permanent job.
Re: Npower Breaking News:nass Has Wielded Into Disengagement Plan By FG To Exit A&B by SocialJustice: 11:50am On Jun 30, 2020
Some Batch A & B members are so greedy. You all must go for others to come in.

The minister in charge has said over 109k members were able to start businesses after npower training. Go and start your business and stop looking for federal job.

The sensible ones among you have set themselves, no matter how little.

Keep fabricating lies. I really can't wait for batch A to be offloaded by this month end. Greedy folks.
Re: Npower Breaking News:nass Has Wielded Into Disengagement Plan By FG To Exit A&B by Godwin5766(m): 11:56am On Jun 30, 2020
SocialJustice:

The minister in charge has said over 109k members were able to start businesses after npower training. Go and start your business and stop looking for federal job.

Keep fabricating lies. I really can't wait for batch A to be offloaded by this month end. Greedy folks.
do u av an idea of how much wil be given to n power non graduate
Re: Npower Breaking News:nass Has Wielded Into Disengagement Plan By FG To Exit A&B by Thejustw14(m): 12:06pm On Jun 30, 2020
Fake news.:!!:.
Re: Npower Breaking News:nass Has Wielded Into Disengagement Plan By FG To Exit A&B by oteikwu16(m): 12:08pm On Jun 30, 2020
SocialJustice:

LOL... The thing pain am... Cool down bro.

2 Likes

Re: Npower Breaking News:nass Has Wielded Into Disengagement Plan By FG To Exit A&B by Wang1tang: 12:15pm On Jun 30, 2020
Where is your source, or u just said your mind

1 Like

Re: Npower Breaking News:nass Has Wielded Into Disengagement Plan By FG To Exit A&B by SocialJustice: 12:16pm On Jun 30, 2020
Godwin5766:
do u av an idea of how much wil be given to n power non graduate
Everybody will be paid N30k, degree or no degree.

1 Like

Re: Npower Breaking News:nass Has Wielded Into Disengagement Plan By FG To Exit A&B by heldworld: 3:17pm On Jun 30, 2020
It's 10k
Re: Npower Breaking News:nass Has Wielded Into Disengagement Plan By FG To Exit A&B by ninodaniel(m): 4:49pm On Jun 30, 2020
I pray God bless everyone of us with a better and bigger job opportunity in Jesus name Amen.
God has been the one sustaining us and not FG and he will never abandon us.we just have to believe

2 Likes

Re: Npower Breaking News:nass Has Wielded Into Disengagement Plan By FG To Exit A&B by Israeljones(m): 6:18pm On Jun 30, 2020
SocialJustice:

I want to believe Batch A n B npower beneficiaries are the ones stopping your progress in life..... A man with a wife and 3 children survives solely on this stipends but you as a greedy dude believes you deserve it better when we all know u still live under ur parent..
For the records alot of the beneficiaries worked for every penny earned...... but i know ur type wants to get enrolled just to earn free money.....
Black people will always be the hindrance to one another... if you are going to be angry with anyone then direct it to ur government..

4 Likes

Re: Npower Breaking News:nass Has Wielded Into Disengagement Plan By FG To Exit A&B by Xbolmax: 6:22pm On Jun 30, 2020
SocialJustice:

I think you fVcking pained. No one is saying Batch C should not enter the programme and nobody is greedy. You wouldn't expect someone that worked for 2 years or more to get disengage just like that, and go back to the street and start from the scratch.... Mind you I know if you to be in batch A or B you will definitely want the best for yourself...
Most of these beneficiaries, are married with kids and its no gonna be nice to just disengage without reasonable exit package.
Keep your fVcking running mouth up pls
Don't get it twisted no(195k) beneficiaries started business. Thats a lie...
How are you suppose to start a business with 30k stipend that is not up for essential needs? Huh!
Even the 30k stipend doesn't come on time for the beneficiaries

Pls don't be unfortunate with dis shit you just typed

7 Likes

Re: Npower Breaking News:nass Has Wielded Into Disengagement Plan By FG To Exit A&B by SocialJustice: 7:54pm On Jun 30, 2020
Xbolmax:
I think you fVcking pained. No one is saying Batch C should not enter the programme and nobody is greedy. You wouldn't expect someone that worked for 2 years or more to get disengage just like that, and go back to the street and start from the scratch.... Mind you I know if you to be in batch A or B you will definitely want the best for yourself...
Most of these beneficiaries, are married with kids and its no gonna be nice to just disengage without reasonable exit package.
Keep your fVcking running mouth up pls
Don't get it twisted no(195k) beneficiaries started business. Thats a lie...
How are you suppose to start a business with 30k stipend that is not up for essential needs? Huh!
Even the 30k stipend doesn't come on time for the beneficiaries

Pls don't be unfortunate with dis shit you just typed
Lol, it was made clear from the very beginning that the programme will end at some point and the government was kind enough to extend it for years. It is time to go.

Who gets married and have kids with N30k? Nigerians just love poverty so much.

I actually believe those in Ncreate, Ntech and Nbuild are the ones who have the opportunity to start businesses unlike Nteach and Nhealth. If you like, don't believe.

It's time to say bye bye. grin grin grin

You guys that don't want it to end are like those useless National Association of Unemployed Graduates NAUG fools.

You fuckers need to go so government can have funds to pay batch C. Ungrateful bunch.
Re: Npower Breaking News:nass Has Wielded Into Disengagement Plan By FG To Exit A&B by SocialJustice: 7:56pm On Jun 30, 2020
Israeljones:

I want to believe Batch A n B npower beneficiaries are the ones stopping your progress in life..... A man with a wife and 3 children survives solely on this stipends but you as a greedy dude believes you deserve it better when we all know u still live under ur parent..
For the records alot of the beneficiaries worked for every penny earned...... but i know ur type wants to get enrolled just to earn free money.....
Black people will always be the hindrance to one another... if you are going to be angry with anyone then direct it to ur government..
Tell that man with wife and kids that survives on N30k that I said he's crazy and stupid for starting a family with N30k stipend that was sure to end at some point.
Re: Npower Breaking News:nass Has Wielded Into Disengagement Plan By FG To Exit A&B by lawalbo(m): 8:15pm On Jun 30, 2020
Why not retain youth corpers after thier mandatory 1 year service too some depend on that stipend too.
Re: Npower Breaking News:nass Has Wielded Into Disengagement Plan By FG To Exit A&B by Kingnelson9: 9:05pm On Jun 30, 2020
SocialJustice:
Everybody will be paid N30k, degree or no degree.
This bros dy vex o...there must be some differences nah, say 30 and 35
Re: Npower Breaking News:nass Has Wielded Into Disengagement Plan By FG To Exit A&B by Israeljones(m): 9:09pm On Jun 30, 2020
SocialJustice:
Tell that man with wife and kids that survives on N30k that I said he's crazy and stupid for starting a family with N30k stipend that was sure to end at some point.
Na this kin person dey poison him blood brother for being more successful than he his

3 Likes

Re: Npower Breaking News:nass Has Wielded Into Disengagement Plan By FG To Exit A&B by LKO(m): 9:59pm On Jun 30, 2020
SocialJustice:
Lol, it was made clear from the very beginning that the programme will end at some point and the government was kind enough to extend it for years. It is time to go.

Who gets married and have kids with N30k? Nigerians just love poverty so much.

I actually believe those in Ncreate, Ntech and Nbuild are the ones who have the opportunity to start businesses unlike Nteach and Nhealth. If you like, don't believe.

It's time to say bye bye. grin grin grin

You guys that don't want it to end are like those useless National Association of Unemployed Graduates NAUG fools.

You fuckers need to go so government can have funds to pay batch C. Ungrateful bunch.

Your case is pathetic and beyond redemption. I told u some time ago, that your doomsday is near and it is indeed near. How a young man like u can be this unreasonable and grossly irrational beats me hollow.

Those NPower guys deserve job and the government must come to their aid. Those that have served diligently the past years must not be allowed to go and suffer. Come to health centres across Delta State and see Nhealth volunteers working their ass out serving their community not minding the small pay and you sit in your hut to utter rubbish from your mouth.

Even if the programme is for two years, considering the unemployment crisis everywhere, what is wrong if these guys seek for government job. Many Civil servants after 35 years of service still want to stay because of fear of the unknown, how much more active youths who are still struggling to find their stand in life.

9 Likes

Re: Npower Breaking News:nass Has Wielded Into Disengagement Plan By FG To Exit A&B by LKO(m): 10:14pm On Jun 30, 2020
SocialJustice:

You are the crazy and stupid one in this case. Not everyone poison their father to inherit wealth like you. Spoilt overfed child. God forbid we have your like in leadership position.
Re: Npower Breaking News:nass Has Wielded Into Disengagement Plan By FG To Exit A&B by SocialJustice: 10:39pm On Jun 30, 2020
LKO:

You are the crazy and stupid one in this case. Not everyone poison their father to inherit wealth like you. Spoilt overfed child. God forbid we have your like in leadership position.
grin grin grin kolo. Poverty kill you there.
Re: Npower Breaking News:nass Has Wielded Into Disengagement Plan By FG To Exit A&B by SocialJustice: 10:41pm On Jun 30, 2020
LKO:

Your case is pathetic and beyond redemption. I told u some time ago, that your doomsday is near and it is indeed near. How a young man like u can be this unreasonable and grossly irrational beats me hollow.

Those NPower guys deserve job and the government must come to their aid. Those that have served diligently the past years must not be allowed to go and suffer. Come to health centres across Delta State and see Nhealth volunteers working their ass out serving their community not minding the small pay and you sit in your hut to utter rubbish from your mouth.

Even if the programme is for two years, considering the unemployment crisis everywhere, what is wrong if these guys seek for government job. Many Civil servants after 35 years of service still want to stay because of fear of the unknown, how much more active youths who are still struggling to find their stand in life.
Na me do you? The problem with people like you is you hate the truth. Better live with reality and stop trying to force yiur fantasy into reality.
Re: Npower Breaking News:nass Has Wielded Into Disengagement Plan By FG To Exit A&B by LKO(m): 10:42pm On Jun 30, 2020
SocialJustice:
grin grin grin kolo. Poverty kill you there.

Irresponsible dimwit. Social nuisance. I don't dignify fools with a response, bye.
Re: Npower Breaking News:nass Has Wielded Into Disengagement Plan By FG To Exit A&B by SocialJustice: 10:44pm On Jun 30, 2020
Israeljones:

Na this kin person dey poison him blood brother for being more successful than he his
Mumu copycat, shut up!
Re: Npower Breaking News:nass Has Wielded Into Disengagement Plan By FG To Exit A&B by SocialJustice: 10:45pm On Jun 30, 2020
Kingnelson9:
This bros dy vex o...there must be some differences nah, say 30 and 35
I didn't create npower, that's how it is, no stipend difference.
Re: Npower Breaking News:nass Has Wielded Into Disengagement Plan By FG To Exit A&B by SocialJustice: 10:50pm On Jun 30, 2020
LKO:

Irresponsible dimwit. Social nuisance. I don't dignify fools with a response, bye.
You better keep walking, ole federal job. grin grin grin

When politicians do it, you cry and curse the day you were born in Nigeria. Small opportunity FG gave you scumbags to eat, you want to take everything. Thief!

2 Likes

Re: Npower Breaking News:nass Has Wielded Into Disengagement Plan By FG To Exit A&B by MissW: 10:59pm On Jun 30, 2020
LKO:

Is it only the current Npower beneficiaries that deserve job and Government aid?
What made you feel like those who were not employed by Npower are not ready to work their ass off too?
What made you think they are not struggling to find their stand in life too?
You think they are all enjoying where they are?
Even graduate that can't boast of two meal a day don't deserve it too?

It's disheartening how people are given chance to enjoy something for a limited time and leave for others to enjoy but when they get the chance, the next thing is to find a way or excuse to enjoy it forever while others continue suffering.

1 Like

Re: Npower Breaking News:nass Has Wielded Into Disengagement Plan By FG To Exit A&B by MissW: 11:06pm On Jun 30, 2020
SocialJustice:
You better keep walking, ole federal job. grin grin grin

When politicians do it, you cry and curse the day you were born in Nigeria. Small opportunity FG gave you scumbags to eat, you want to take everything. Thief!

Exactly, just like politicians. They would all like to be in their elected positions forever. But these people won't understand they're doing the same.

2 Likes

Re: Npower Breaking News:nass Has Wielded Into Disengagement Plan By FG To Exit A&B by SocialJustice: 11:21pm On Jun 30, 2020
MissW:

Exactly, just like politicians. They would all like to be in their elected positions forever. But these people won't understand they're doing the same.
Only God can save us in this country.

3 Likes

Re: Npower Breaking News:nass Has Wielded Into Disengagement Plan By FG To Exit A&B by teebaxy(m): 11:49pm On Jun 30, 2020
SocialJustice:

Just bcs your batch a friend refused to borrow u 1k last month doesnt warrant u to up ur hatred and jealousy towards him nah

1 Like

Re: Npower Breaking News:nass Has Wielded Into Disengagement Plan By FG To Exit A&B by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jun 30, 2020
I know some families who depend on the stipends for survival. Couples who are N-Power beneficiaries. Unless Fed govt offers another assistance, there would be lots of divorces & suicidal cases.

As a Corps Member, I got to realize that "Die omokunrin 'o to". A man should not settle for less. Lots of responsibilities on top NYSC allawee undecided. I really have to tighten my belt & earn something better.

May God help us all.
Re: Npower Breaking News:nass Has Wielded Into Disengagement Plan By FG To Exit A&B by Ezypretty: 4:49am On Jul 01, 2020
I pray NASS come to npower aid because it's not gonna be easy with them after their exit.
Re: Npower Breaking News:nass Has Wielded Into Disengagement Plan By FG To Exit A&B by LKO(m): 6:46am On Jul 01, 2020
MissW:

Is it only the current Npower beneficiaries that deserve job and Government aid?
What made you feel like those who were not employed by Npower are not ready to work their ass off too?
What made you think they are not struggling to find their stand in life too?
You think they are all enjoying where they are?
Even graduate that can't boast of two meal a day don't deserve it too?

It's disheartening how people are given chance to enjoy something for a limited time and leave for others to enjoy but when they get the chance, the next thing is to find a way or excuse to enjoy it forever while others continue suffering.

The call should be on the government to expand the number of beneficiaries. Besides, from my findings, batch A and B are not insisting on staying on the programme for ever, what would miserable 30k do for a man? The handlers of the programme have repeatedly promised them a good package that would enable them start life on a solid slate. This has not be done, they are now been told that they would be communicated in few weeks time, but you and I know this won't happen. If many illiterate councillors in many state can go home with a robust severance package after two years in office while won't this beneficiaries clamour for what NPower has repeatedly promised them?

If the outgoing beneficiaries are treated badly the incoming ones would suffer worse fate, already the programme has now be watered to only one year.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Careers With Celtel (formerly Vmobile Nigeria)very Urgent / Global Telecom Resellers Are Urgently Needed Nationwide In A Telecom Company / Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.