Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,098 members, 7,863,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:49 AM

Of What Use Is Wike Ikpeazu Alliance When They Can't Do Aba Port Harcourt Road - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Of What Use Is Wike Ikpeazu Alliance When They Can't Do Aba Port Harcourt Road (548 Views)

Soldiers Block Aba - Port Harcourt Expressway / Wike, Ikpeazu And Seyi Makinde On Vacation In Turkey (Picture) / Wike, Ikpeazu, Ortom, Fintiri, Makinde Meet With Pérez Rodríguez In Spain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Of What Use Is Wike Ikpeazu Alliance When They Can't Do Aba Port Harcourt Road by kingsways: 7:38pm On Oct 03, 2022
Makes me wonder

Port Hacourt to Aba should ordinarily take about 30 minutes but now it takes almost forever with people having to pass Bush paths

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Of What Use Is Wike Ikpeazu Alliance When They Can't Do Aba Port Harcourt Road by toneroforever(m): 7:51pm On Oct 03, 2022
Don't blame Wike. Abia governors r among the worst in Nigeria.
Similar thing happened between Akpabio & TA Orji over Aba-Ikot Ekpene expressway. Akpabio wanted to reconstruct it using Berger but TA Orji told him not to extend it to Aba cos he didn't want to pay compensation to those whose lands & properties would be affected.

3 Likes

Re: Of What Use Is Wike Ikpeazu Alliance When They Can't Do Aba Port Harcourt Road by kingsways: 7:57pm On Oct 03, 2022
Back in the days, people used to journey from PH to Aba to shop, I doubt anyone does that anymore cause of the road

Wike Ikpeazu relationship shouldn't just end in them going to London to enjoy themselves; they should use it to benefit their people

1 Like

Re: Of What Use Is Wike Ikpeazu Alliance When They Can't Do Aba Port Harcourt Road by Evaloyal2J(f): 8:04pm On Oct 03, 2022
ABA porthatcpurt road is a death trap. Talk of afam road to imo gate tufiakwa.! U need extra heart to ply Imo oyigbo road. Oil producing states and communities for matter.
Re: Of What Use Is Wike Ikpeazu Alliance When They Can't Do Aba Port Harcourt Road by michelz: 8:10pm On Oct 03, 2022
Is that not a federal road?
Re: Of What Use Is Wike Ikpeazu Alliance When They Can't Do Aba Port Harcourt Road by ukenke: 8:13pm On Oct 03, 2022
kingsways:
Makes me wonder

Port Hacourt to Aba should ordinarily take about 30 minutes but now it takes almost forever with people having to pass Bush paths

Spot-on. I always wonder
Re: Of What Use Is Wike Ikpeazu Alliance When They Can't Do Aba Port Harcourt Road by Osariemen12: 8:27pm On Oct 03, 2022
toneroforever:
Don't blame Wike. Abia governors r among the worst in Nigeria.
Similar thing happened between Akpabio & TA Orji over Aba-Ikot Ekpene expressway. Akpabio wanted to reconstruct it using Berger but TA Orji told him not to extend it to Aba cos he didn't want to pay compensation to those whose lands & properties would be affected.

Proof of this junk claim you made here.
Re: Of What Use Is Wike Ikpeazu Alliance When They Can't Do Aba Port Harcourt Road by nazicartel(m): 8:35pm On Oct 03, 2022
kingsways:
Makes me wonder

I don't know if it's Rivers or FG. But they have done Rivers part of that Rd, down to Oyigbo boundary , before you get to ImoRover. It's only the Abia part that is a death trap
Re: Of What Use Is Wike Ikpeazu Alliance When They Can't Do Aba Port Harcourt Road by nazicartel(m): 8:37pm On Oct 03, 2022
Osariemen12:

Proof of this junk claim you made here.
relax. The guy knows what he's saying. I don't know if it's sabotaging or whatever but road constructions have always been ending in Abia. I don't really know the cause. If you're coming from Etim-Ekpo. Immediately after Azumini in Abia state, the remaining parts of the Rd down to Obehie junction is an eyesore
Re: Of What Use Is Wike Ikpeazu Alliance When They Can't Do Aba Port Harcourt Road by Stcloj: 8:41pm On Oct 03, 2022
However it is a federal road.. know this and know peace.
Re: Of What Use Is Wike Ikpeazu Alliance When They Can't Do Aba Port Harcourt Road by Osariemen12: 9:26pm On Oct 03, 2022
nazicartel:
relax. The guy knows what he's saying. I don't know if it's sabotaging or whatever but road constructions have always been ending in Abia. I don't really know the cause. If you're coming from Etim-Ekpo. Immediately after Azumini in Abia state, the remaining parts of the Rd down to Obehie junction is an eyesore

There's nothing real about his claims. It's true state government do intervene on federal road but successive governments at the national level have ignored federal roads in the southeast.
Re: Of What Use Is Wike Ikpeazu Alliance When They Can't Do Aba Port Harcourt Road by nazicartel(m): 9:30pm On Oct 03, 2022
Osariemen12:

There's nothing real about his claims. It's true state government do intervene on federal road but successive governments at the national level have ignored federal roads in the southeast.
guy relax. That person knows what he/she is saying. Have you been to that place before?
Re: Of What Use Is Wike Ikpeazu Alliance When They Can't Do Aba Port Harcourt Road by Wisetrue99: 9:30pm On Oct 03, 2022
kingsways:
Makes me wonder

Which alliance They are just in the same party!

Beside Wike is not responsible for Okezie Ikpeazu irresponsibility!
Re: Of What Use Is Wike Ikpeazu Alliance When They Can't Do Aba Port Harcourt Road by Osariemen12: 11:00pm On Oct 03, 2022
nazicartel:
guy relax. That person knows what he/she is saying. Have you been to that place before?

Sure.
Re: Of What Use Is Wike Ikpeazu Alliance When They Can't Do Aba Port Harcourt Road by mrvitalis(m): 11:46pm On Oct 03, 2022
kingsways:
Makes me wonder

That's a federal road it's Biharis failure
Re: Of What Use Is Wike Ikpeazu Alliance When They Can't Do Aba Port Harcourt Road by MadeInTokyo: 11:50pm On Oct 03, 2022
grin grin grin
Wike and Ikpeazu and Seyi Makinde and Ortom are just confused comedians and drunkards, after 2023 , nobody go hear their name again.
Re: Of What Use Is Wike Ikpeazu Alliance When They Can't Do Aba Port Harcourt Road by olisaEze(m): 2:00am On Oct 04, 2022
Stop reasoning like a kid, this is an election year. Political alliances are not made for tarring of roads, but for a strong negotiating position at the table were power and influence is shared! It’s been seven and half years, how come it’s now that ure just noticing that the road has not been tarred??
Re: Of What Use Is Wike Ikpeazu Alliance When They Can't Do Aba Port Harcourt Road by kingsways: 8:20pm On Oct 05, 2022
Stcloj:
However it is a federal road.. know this and know peace.

It may be a federal road but who are the people suffering

(1) (Reply)

Unpopular Peter Obi Exposed In Failed Campaign Rally In Lafia / Michael Ola Femi Puts Tinubu Rightly Fitted Into His Ranking Stacks / Ihima People Shutdown Okehi LGA, Kogi State For Bola Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.