Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

Indomie Cafe: What Do You Think Of The Place - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Indomie Cafe: What Do You Think Of The Place (1466 Views)

How Much Is The Price Of Indomie Noodles In Your Area? / Which Noodle Is King? (indomie, Chikki, Minimie, Golden Penny, Honeywell) / Where Can I Get Indomie Distributors In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Indomie Cafe: What Do You Think Of The Place by BirtherOfKings(f): 9:28pm On Oct 03, 2022
Hi guys,
Was surprised to see indomie Cafe at ikeja
Curiosity took me there and it was really good
Quit expensive but worth it
I score the meal plus customer service and ambience 8/10..just wish they will bring it to my area

Re: Indomie Cafe: What Do You Think Of The Place by SanctifiedSista(f): 5:57am On Oct 06, 2022
Their noddles is really good.
Especially at that cafe
U are tight.it is expensive but worth every bite kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Indomie Cafe: What Do You Think Of The Place by BirtherOfKings(f): 10:28am On Oct 24, 2023
how far? nairaland pple never chop for indomie cafe b4?
Re: Indomie Cafe: What Do You Think Of The Place by CodeTemplar: 1:17pm On Oct 24, 2023
Sounds dumb to me. It should be noodle cafe and not Indomie Café. It should be about a food and not a food manufacturer.

3 Likes

Re: Indomie Cafe: What Do You Think Of The Place by brain54(m): 9:17am On Oct 26, 2023
CodeTemplar:
Sounds dumb to me. It should be noodle cafe and not Indomie Café. It should be about a food and not a food manufacturer.
I don’t know about the whole concept…

But what if the specific manufacturer was sponsoring the cafe?

1 Like

Re: Indomie Cafe: What Do You Think Of The Place by BirtherOfKings(f): 5:52am On Nov 02, 2023
That's the benefit of sundryagro.com
You can hire a chef to come cook for your party kiss kiss kiss smiley wink wink smiley smiley smiley I love that website
Re: Indomie Cafe: What Do You Think Of The Place by BirtherOfKings(f): 9:08am On Nov 20, 2023
https://money-easilyscm.buzz/87579977841411 this will lead u to make MONIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

(1) (Reply)

Caterer In Lagos [Nationwide Catering Services] / Do You Know That Too Much Intake Of Starchy Foods Causes Pellagra. / .........hukj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.