Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,008 members, 7,835,423 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Second Niger Bridge To Be Ready For Use By Christmas 2022 – FG - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Second Niger Bridge To Be Ready For Use By Christmas 2022 – FG (30049 Views)

159 Nigerians Renounce Citizenship In 2022 – FG / Second Niger Bridge Will Be Ready In 2022 - FG / 2nd Niger Bridge Opens For Traffic February 2022 - FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Second Niger Bridge To Be Ready For Use By Christmas 2022 – FG by jimyjames(m): 9:01am On Oct 04, 2022
OnionBandit:
grin grin

I hope Simon Ekpa would instruct his people to boycott the bLeej and every other road built by Buharé. Let's see how they will manage their erosion laden roads

May God bless Buhari!

May God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria!!

May God deliver the Sit-@-home urchins who will never see anything good in this country
All roads belongs to state and federal government
Re: Second Niger Bridge To Be Ready For Use By Christmas 2022 – FG by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:06am On Oct 04, 2022
Gbagura:
And they slam your Igbo with innumerable vituperatuons now, you go dey cry cyber bully up and down like nyanmiri that you are. You can't even use your usellwsa Igbo name, na Yoruba na a Igbo like you dey use. Can't you people be proud of your God forsaken region and culture for once? Is it that terrible with you people that you always look for validations and completion from others? Without internet, nobody go know say one tribe dey wey be Igbo.

You're a Igbo slowpoke! Too much Akpu don block your reasoning.

Rubbish..

Go and recover ilorin and stop making noise here..

slaves
Re: Second Niger Bridge To Be Ready For Use By Christmas 2022 – FG by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:09am On Oct 04, 2022
Abdulqareem:
AND BRAVE OJUKWU RAN TO ABIDJAN WHEN YORUBA AND HAUSA DON SLAUGHTER UNA FOREFATHERS WEL

We fought for glory

wake me up when you take back ilorin,yewa ,igangan,lokoja

Yoruba mooslims..Tueh

slaves
Re: Second Niger Bridge To Be Ready For Use By Christmas 2022 – FG by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:11am On Oct 04, 2022
hopexter:

Mugu, go and rescue Nnamdi from his slave master. Kanu remains in prison till Buhari tenure expires grin grin

Till buhari tenures expires abi...

Ilorin has been gone for ages,when are we taking it back?

is it when buhari tenures expires..?
Re: Second Niger Bridge To Be Ready For Use By Christmas 2022 – FG by chunny01(m): 9:59am On Oct 04, 2022
My problem with this country is they fail to see that this should not be an achievement. How can u call a project that is been worked on for more than 10years an achievement to be happy with
Re: Second Niger Bridge To Be Ready For Use By Christmas 2022 – FG by LegacyB: 1:42pm On Oct 04, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

Lubbish...

I lepeat.....Lubbish

No one is ever scared of humble gentle soul, everybody always wanna take advantage but they can't...

We know the futa Jalon lions you are scared of from the desert..They have invaded and killed yoi since 1800...Damn I never heard one cuss word from you towards them..

2022,they made you refugees in Benin republic, took your homelands and your generation slaved and coward up..

2022, so many communities and tribesmen were wiped off the face of the earth in the pretext of free trade zone for Fulanis to build refinery when they have no oil but ijaws in Ondo has. Yet your cowardly tribe didn't say pkim..

Is it how Fela mother was thrown off the balcony..?

Go check what we did to Ahmadu Bello that was talking too much... Dragged his terrorist nyash round Azikwe road...make your mind dey am.. Ask your dad..

hahahahahahaha

Sense is more than strength. Go and read the Okonkwo things fall apart story then come back when ure done . It was written by Chinu Achebe a wise Igbo man I love so much.
Re: Second Niger Bridge To Be Ready For Use By Christmas 2022 – FG by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 2:11pm On Oct 04, 2022
LegacyB:

Sense is more than strength. Go and read the Okonkwo things fall apart story then come back when ure done . It was written by Chinu Achebe a wise Igbo man I love so much.

abeg shatap.

Go and deal with fulanis

slaves
Re: Second Niger Bridge To Be Ready For Use By Christmas 2022 – FG by Akponmfet: 2:24pm On Oct 04, 2022
Why give IPOB people a bridge?
Re: Second Niger Bridge To Be Ready For Use By Christmas 2022 – FG by LegacyB: 3:42pm On Oct 04, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

Lubbish...

I lepeat.....Lubbish

No one is ever scared of humble gentle soul, everybody always wanna take advantage but they can't...

We know the futa Jalon lions you are scared of from the desert..They have invaded and killed yoi since 1800...Damn I never heard one cuss word from you towards them..

2022,they made you refugees in Benin republic, took your homelands and your generation slaved and coward up..

2022, so many communities and tribesmen were wiped off the face of the earth in the pretext of free trade zone for Fulanis to build refinery when they have no oil but ijaws in Ondo has. Yet your cowardly tribe didn't say pkim..

Is it how Fela mother was thrown off the balcony..?

Go check what we did to Ahmadu Bello that was talking too much... Dragged his terrorist nyash round Azikwe road...make your mind dey am.. Ask your dad..

hahahahahahaha
Actually as I Dey leave so am enjoying your comedy while I also on the other hand educate your dumb Brian. As eee Dey pain u eee Dey sweet us.
A boy from the raising sun with zero brain. Receive sense in Jesus name.you’re a disgrace to Cosmas, Chinamanda, Azikiwe and other erudite lovely Igbos.
Re: Second Niger Bridge To Be Ready For Use By Christmas 2022 – FG by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 3:43pm On Oct 04, 2022
LegacyB:

Actually as I Dey leave so am enjoying your comedy while I also on the other hand educate your dumb Brian. As eee Dey pain u eee Dey sweet us.
A boy from the raising sun with zero brain. Receive sense in Jesus name.

as usual...

slaves will always be in chains

I hate slaves
Re: Second Niger Bridge To Be Ready For Use By Christmas 2022 – FG by LegacyB: 3:46pm On Oct 04, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

as usual...

slaves will always be in chains

I hate slaves
Ur father must be really Sad to have you as a Son.
Thank God for cheap Data. Your pains and hatred will drown your sorrowful soul. Those you hate are the load you carry around your head.
Re: Second Niger Bridge To Be Ready For Use By Christmas 2022 – FG by Bouncing2(m): 4:48pm On Oct 04, 2022
Wjdn9o2nd:
:

Hmm,,guy whatsup..

Hw Legit?
Re: Second Niger Bridge To Be Ready For Use By Christmas 2022 – FG by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 4:52pm On Oct 04, 2022
LegacyB:

Ur father must be really Sad to have you as a Son.
Thank God for cheap Data. Your pains and hatred will drown your sorrowful soul. Those you hate are the load you carry around your head.

whatever....

Na online propaganda una sabi..

Keep losing territories to foreigners and keep blaming innocent foreigners for your woes..

anyways unto the Atlantic we move...you can only wail but cannot change God's plan.
Re: Second Niger Bridge To Be Ready For Use By Christmas 2022 – FG by LegacyB: 5:36pm On Oct 04, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

whatever....

Na online propaganda una sabi..

Keep losing territories to foreigners and keep blaming innocent foreigners for your woes..

anyways unto the Atlantic we move...you can only wail but cannot change God's plan.

Such a little mind, remember 6 states with other tributaries is still more than 5 small state. I’ll let you breathe for now. Same territories you ancestors couldn’t keep.
Re: Second Niger Bridge To Be Ready For Use By Christmas 2022 – FG by Panda7(m): 1:24am On Oct 05, 2022
yoruba people love taxation too much and am sure they are the architect of the toll gates something that has never existed in the southern nigeria same issues with military and police road blocks
Re: Second Niger Bridge To Be Ready For Use By Christmas 2022 – FG by Veeryeasy(m): 2:40pm On Oct 05, 2022
These goats dey find where person go use them go kidnap am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Don Wani Was Wike's Point Man, He Climbed On Dead Bodies Into Power – Rivers APC / Photos From The Meeting Between House Of Reps And Senate Today / Please I Want To Know The State With High Number Of Richest Individuals...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.