Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Second Niger Bridge To Be Ready For Use By Christmas 2022 – FG - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Second Niger Bridge To Be Ready For Use By Christmas 2022 – FG (30045 Views)

159 Nigerians Renounce Citizenship In 2022 – FG / Second Niger Bridge Will Be Ready In 2022 - FG / 2nd Niger Bridge Opens For Traffic February 2022 - FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Second Niger Bridge To Be Ready For Use By Christmas 2022 – FG by ipobarethieves: 4:49am On Oct 04, 2022
grin no cure and no hypo can wipe that one dumbness/foolishness .Hatred filled fl@theadPIG.Free him ,let him continue to wail and hope when the nut is going home during the yuletide, once the driver approach the bridge make he protest/come down/dive into the River.He go dey alright.
Throwback:

He has come up with another conspiracy against Igbos.

It seems this people always love to be a victim of some imaginary warfare?

If nomadic cattle rearing is fully banned in the country, I can wager that after some time the Igbos would come up with an argument that it was a measure planned to punish the Igbos who according to IPOB statistics, are the largest consumers of cow meat.

How can a tribe always want to be the victim of every matter or government policy or infrastructure?

Is there any cure for this Victim / Persecution Complex?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Second Niger Bridge To Be Ready For Use By Christmas 2022 – FG by Ofiadiegwu: 4:49am On Oct 04, 2022

1 Like

Re: Second Niger Bridge To Be Ready For Use By Christmas 2022 – FG by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 4:50am On Oct 04, 2022
LegacyB:

Why is your life filled with so much hate? Slave trade ended long years ago it’s so foolish to label anyone as such knowing our history as Africans . Free yourself from this your unfounded hatred for Nigeria.

Trash..

I spit on slaves

1 Share

Re: Second Niger Bridge To Be Ready For Use By Christmas 2022 – FG by hopexter(m): 4:51am On Oct 04, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

trash.......

Fake kumuyi..ordinary warning,baba japa

God left his side once he hear east. hahahahahahaha

Goan bury the igwe in deeper life

hahahahahahaha

slaves

Look at this sit at home slave busy screaming slave online, now that you’ve been displaced from your home and business by flood, Lagos will be your next direction. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Second Niger Bridge To Be Ready For Use By Christmas 2022 – FG by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 4:54am On Oct 04, 2022
hopexter:

Look at this sit at home slave busy screaming slave online, now that you’ve been displaced from your home and business by flood, Lagos will be your next direction. grin

As usual..

All Yorubas come from Lagos... meanwhile oduduwa their creator na Ife man

slavish mindset.. Always Lagos,never proud of Ekiti,Osun.....

hahahahahahahahaha

TuEh...Hide abeg

Re: Second Niger Bridge To Be Ready For Use By Christmas 2022 – FG by LegacyB: 5:01am On Oct 04, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

Trash..

I spit on slaves
Your hate will destroy you I pity those you live with . You’re a core bitter soul. Life is sweet but you need to free yourself from mental slavery.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Second Niger Bridge To Be Ready For Use By Christmas 2022 – FG by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 5:03am On Oct 04, 2022
LegacyB:

Your hate will destroy you I pity those you live with . You’re a core bitter soul. Life is sweet but you need to free yourself from mental slavery.

Hate is when yorubas see propaganda and don't apply sense to dissect the trash but swallow,hook,line and sinker..

When are we taking back ilorin? you are losing Territories pro max..
Re: Second Niger Bridge To Be Ready For Use By Christmas 2022 – FG by LegacyB: 5:11am On Oct 04, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

Hate is when yorubas see propaganda and don't apply sense to dissect the trash but swallow,hook,line and sinker..

When are we taking back ilorin? you are losing Territories pro max..
You just disgraced your tribe as usual. The worst part is you need votes yet fight everyone. No one is scared of you are your tribe . Everyone is just laughing at your foolishness. Especially soon when you will rigging screaming rigging after the Elections. My advise don’t pass this to your next generation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Second Niger Bridge To Be Ready For Use By Christmas 2022 – FG by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 5:19am On Oct 04, 2022
LegacyB:

You just disgraced your tribe as usual. The worst part is you need votes yet fight everyone. No one is scared of you are your tribe . Everyone is just laughing at your foolishness. Especially soon when you will rigging screaming rigging after the Elections. My advise don’t pass this to your next generation.

Lubbish...

I lepeat.....Lubbish

No one is ever scared of humble gentle soul, everybody always wanna take advantage but they can't...

We know the futa Jalon lions you are scared of from the desert..They have invaded and killed yoi since 1800...Damn I never heard one cuss word from you towards them..

2022,they made you refugees in Benin republic, took your homelands and your generation slaved and coward up..

2022, so many communities and tribesmen were wiped off the face of the earth in the pretext of free trade zone for Fulanis to build refinery when they have no oil but ijaws in Ondo has. Yet your cowardly tribe didn't say pkim..

Is it how Fela mother was thrown off the balcony..?

Go check what we did to Ahmadu Bello that was talking too much... Dragged his terrorist nyash round Azikwe road...make your mind dey am.. Ask your dad..

hahahahahahaha
Re: Second Niger Bridge To Be Ready For Use By Christmas 2022 – FG by Invest4growth: 5:24am On Oct 04, 2022
Trust completion will imply total completion. We have so many projects that are not fully completed but commissioned and contractors withdrawn from site. All because they know on the commissioning day, the president or his representative will not go through the entire length.
Re: Second Niger Bridge To Be Ready For Use By Christmas 2022 – FG by rickyrex(m): 6:02am On Oct 04, 2022
OnionBandit:
grin grin

I hope Simon Ekpa would instruct his people to boycott the bLeej and every other road built by Buharé. Let's see how they will manage their erosion laden roads

May God bless Buhari!

May God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria!!

May God deliver the Sit-@-home urchins who will never see anything good in this country
they struggle with erosion in their region while you battle with flood and collapse building in lagos. lekki my foot
Re: Second Niger Bridge To Be Ready For Use By Christmas 2022 – FG by hopexter(m): 6:05am On Oct 04, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

As usual..

All Yorubas come from Lagos... meanwhile oduduwa their creator na Ife man

slavish mindset.. Always Lagos,never proud of Ekiti,Osun.....

hahahahahahahahaha

TuEh...Hide abeg

Mugu, go and rescue Nnamdi from his slave master. Kanu remains in prison till Buhari tenure expires grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Second Niger Bridge To Be Ready For Use By Christmas 2022 – FG by Tolu1992: 6:21am On Oct 04, 2022
He shock me too. Shey those people no go Don decay long ago

Popular underwater sculptures is what someone is calling Biafra people of 1800, and see how serious he is about it. He will pass the hatred to his children, and his children will also be hating all over social media. Fool, foolishness.

Dead humans would stand like that for years, even on land, they can't talkless water, are you foolish, can't you see that they are moulded, or you enjoy hating and enjoy feeling cheated.

@ Throwback

I pity any Yoruba or Hausa guys that still befriend people like this, who think you deserve to die for what your some people did to some people he claimed were his fore fathers. Stories he is not even sure of, stories that is field with lies. Come and kill me naa, to revenge on war that 90% of the fighters are dead, you are in Lagos, feeling you need to destroy Lagos to revenge. Hating Tinubu because he is a Yoruba. Dumping track records for tribalism. Telling us Atiku is their second choice while, they want Obi or Atiku to turn Nigeria into ADAMAWA or Anambra, or Kano.

It's people that have una time that explains things to you, I will rather leave you guys to be filled with hatred, and let it consume you.

In fact, your Obi has even said it, if Igbo people leaves Lagos, Yoruba people will suffer. Our lives is in your hands, oya let the wailing and crying Continue please

[/quote]
Re: Second Niger Bridge To Be Ready For Use By Christmas 2022 – FG by Ykc2(m): 6:23am On Oct 04, 2022
OnionBandit:
grin grin

I hope Simon Ekpa would instruct his people to boycott the bLeej and every other road built by Buharé. Let's see how they will manage their erosion laden roads

May God bless Buhari!

May God deliver the Sit-@-home urchins who will never see anything good in this country
we keep hearing of second niger Bridge while rail track from nigeria to niger republic is ready,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Second Niger Bridge To Be Ready For Use By Christmas 2022 – FG by Jones4190(m): 6:25am On Oct 04, 2022
Pat Utomi is calling some politicians "The old order".
But
He was a Special Assistant to President Shehu Shagari oh.

But many of you weren't born then and you won't read

1 Like

Re: Second Niger Bridge To Be Ready For Use By Christmas 2022 – FG by dejol88: 6:25am On Oct 04, 2022
Bridge built and finance by Julius Berger? Toll we be collected for over 30 years.

Oweto bridge measuring almost the same distance was done by Nigeria government but good luck Jonathan who started the both bridges wants us to pay toll.

If buhari loves Igbo why didn’t Nigeria government finance it 100 percent?

Nonsense and ingredients
Re: Second Niger Bridge To Be Ready For Use By Christmas 2022 – FG by Ezmans: 6:34am On Oct 04, 2022
OnionBandit:
grin grin

May God bless Buhari!

mention one road build by buhari in South east
Re: Second Niger Bridge To Be Ready For Use By Christmas 2022 – FG by yahmohy27: 6:35am On Oct 04, 2022
OnionBandit:
grin grin

May God bless Buhari!

Indeed he had dropped a great legacy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Second Niger Bridge To Be Ready For Use By Christmas 2022 – FG by PeterObi4LP: 6:39am On Oct 04, 2022
OnionBandit:
grin grin

May God bless Buhari!

This child shut up! The bridge was started by Jonathan and completed by Buhari. Show me one major project started from the scratch and completed by Buhari?
Re: Second Niger Bridge To Be Ready For Use By Christmas 2022 – FG by CMO1: 6:51am On Oct 04, 2022
So it's only 2and Niger bridge that toll gate will be put,we are waiting
Re: Second Niger Bridge To Be Ready For Use By Christmas 2022 – FG by Abdulqareem: 7:09am On Oct 04, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

Lubbish...

I lepeat.....Lubbish

No one is ever scared of humble gentle soul, everybody always wanna take advantage but they can't...

We know the futa Jalon lions you are scared of from the desert..They have invaded and killed yoi since 1800...Damn I never heard one cuss word from you towards them..

2022,they made you refugees in Benin republic, took your homelands and your generation slaved and coward up..

2022, so many communities and tribesmen were wiped off the face of the earth in the pretext of free trade zone for Fulanis to build refinery when they have no oil but ijaws in Ondo has. Yet your cowardly tribe didn't say pkim..

Is it how Fela mother was thrown off the balcony..?

Go check what we did to Ahmadu Bello that was talking too much... Dragged his terrorist nyash round Azikwe road...make your mind dey am.. Ask your dad..

hahahahahahaha
AND BRAVE OJUKWU RAN TO ABIDJAN WHEN YORUBA AND HAUSA DON SLAUGHTER UNA FOREFATHERS WEL

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Second Niger Bridge To Be Ready For Use By Christmas 2022 – FG by izubext007: 7:12am On Oct 04, 2022
I hope those useless hawkers will mess it up.

1 Like

Re: Second Niger Bridge To Be Ready For Use By Christmas 2022 – FG by tete7000(m): 7:12am On Oct 04, 2022
This is a cheering news for Eastern travelers. The gridlock usually experiences on that old bridge no be here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Second Niger Bridge To Be Ready For Use By Christmas 2022 – FG by Simplythebest: 7:24am On Oct 04, 2022
God bless u
Spaxon:
Still don't get why they'd toll 2nd Niger Bridge.

But they can't toll the Kaduna - Kano - Abuja Highway.

Infact there's no Major Road infrastructure in the North that is tolled.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Second Niger Bridge To Be Ready For Use By Christmas 2022 – FG by CoolAmbience(m): 7:32am On Oct 04, 2022
OnionBandit:
grin grin

May God bless Buhari!

May God deliver the Sit-@-home urchins who will never see any thing good in this country

Notwithstanding the challenges we have, Buhari has performed very well.

For me, he is Nigeria's best president yet.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Second Niger Bridge To Be Ready For Use By Christmas 2022 – FG by naijapikin2(m): 8:02am On Oct 04, 2022
Abdulqareem:
go and vote for your obi pandora linus. but mind you, hope you are not expecting hausa and yoruba to vote for iyanmuri? if your thought is to have our votes. sorry my dear Igbo, una no go get shishi vote as well. always playing the victim. iyanmuri is very dangerous.
let me shock you, I am from the middle belt and my mom is from oyo state. I am talking based on interest not tribe, So grow up. Iyanmiri may be dangerous, true. But you don't throw away the baby with the bathwater. I believe obi is the best candidate for us as a nation today. Your choice of tinubu does not make you evil, but if it pans out bad na we all go hear am. As for me I will survive naija.

Word of advice my brother: CHOOSE WELL. cool
Re: Second Niger Bridge To Be Ready For Use By Christmas 2022 – FG by aycorporat(m): 8:04am On Oct 04, 2022
Throwback:

See another Igbo who is not happy.

He would rather have something to lament about marginalisation than to celebrate the development that has been provided his region by a Northern President.

If you like be looking at imaginary bridge in the sky like Peter Obi, Buhari has put an actual bridge on the ground.

Oga throwback
Your savagery no be here oooo
Haaaaaa

See wicked upper cut
grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Second Niger Bridge To Be Ready For Use By Christmas 2022 – FG by aycorporat(m): 8:12am On Oct 04, 2022
Viraltrends123:

Popular underwater sculptures is what someone is calling Biafra people of 1800, and see how serious he is about it. He will pass the hatred to his children, and his children will also be hating all over social media. Fool, foolishness.

Dead humans would stand like that for years, even on land, they can't talkless water, are you foolish, can't you see that they are moulded, or you enjoy hating and enjoy feeling cheated.

@ Throwback

I pity any Yoruba or Hausa guys that still befriend people like this, who think you deserve to die for what your some people did to some people he claimed were his fore fathers. Stories he is not even sure of, stories that is field with lies. Come and kill me naa, to revenge on war that 90% of the fighters are dead, you are in Lagos, feeling you need to destroy Lagos to revenge. Hating Tinubu because he is a Yoruba. Dumping track records for tribalism. Telling us Atiku is their second choice while, they want Obi or Atiku to turn Nigeria into ADAMAWA or Anambra, or Kano.

It's people that have una time that explains things to you, I will rather leave you guys to be filled with hatred, and let it consume you.

In fact, your Obi has even said it, if Igbo people leaves Lagos, Yoruba people will suffer. Our lives is in your hands, oya let the wailing and crying Continue please

God bless you my Bro
To add to foolishness, he now displayed the moniker of a Yoruba man to give credibility to the useless baseless story.

Thanks for tearing his lies apart

1 Like

Re: Second Niger Bridge To Be Ready For Use By Christmas 2022 – FG by phemmyfour: 8:26am On Oct 04, 2022
Re: Second Niger Bridge To Be Ready For Use By Christmas 2022 – FG by Gbagura: 8:31am On Oct 04, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

trash..

Yorubas have lost more citizens than any other tribes.. including territories..Facts..
And they slam your Igbo with innumerable vituperatuons now, you go dey cry cyber bully up and down like nyanmiri that you are. You can't even use your usellwsa Igbo name, na Yoruba na a Igbo like you dey use. Can't you people be proud of your God forsaken region and culture for once? Is it that terrible with you people that you always look for validations and completion from others? Without internet, nobody go know say one tribe dey wey be Igbo.

You're a Igbo slowpoke! Too much Akpu don block your reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Second Niger Bridge To Be Ready For Use By Christmas 2022 – FG by lexylaw40: 8:31am On Oct 04, 2022
Cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President / Sapele Residents Protest With Generators On Their Heads Against Power OutagePICS / EFCC Deletes Controversial Social Media Post On Ex-minister, Diezani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.