Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Tinubu Supporters Visit Old Woman who Swept The Road At Kogi Rally Yesterday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Supporters Visit Old Woman who Swept The Road At Kogi Rally Yesterday (32604 Views)

Dino Melaye Reacts To His Defeat At Kogi Rerun, Reveals Next Line Of Action / Aisha Buhari, El-Rufai Display 4+4 Symbol At Kogi APC Rally (Photos) / Dino Melaye's Supporters Storm Atiku's Kogi Rally, Demand His Release(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Supporters Visit Old Woman who Swept The Road At Kogi Rally Yesterday by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 5:02am On Oct 04, 2022
christejames:

Let's assume she was even given the money, it shows it was not from Labour Party but from an altruistic individual unlike the demonic coven APC... Get that into your thick brain and you ruminate on that and about your poorly developed life.

Endeavor to vote wisely, with your sense attached this time around.

Poorly developed kwa..

Too harsh..too harsh
Re: Tinubu Supporters Visit Old Woman who Swept The Road At Kogi Rally Yesterday by kingthreat(m): 5:12am On Oct 04, 2022
Rewards for clout chasing
Re: Tinubu Supporters Visit Old Woman who Swept The Road At Kogi Rally Yesterday by Tflex01: 5:14am On Oct 04, 2022
NothingDoMe:
Congrats to Labour Party! You lead and others follow. It's a wonderful thing to behold. APC bereft of ideas and constantly poaching off the LP cheesy cheesy cheesy

Na Obiidiots taught APC how to do rally?? cheesy

The IQ of an average Zombiedient will leave you cringing...

No wonder they call you zombies. grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Supporters Visit Old Woman who Swept The Road At Kogi Rally Yesterday by seunmsg(m): 5:17am On Oct 04, 2022
I really wish to send something to the woman if I can get her contact.

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Supporters Visit Old Woman who Swept The Road At Kogi Rally Yesterday by Tflex01: 5:21am On Oct 04, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Ipob pigs will now log into their social media accounts and insult the old woman down to her great grandparents for not supporting a con artiste parading GCE result as his highest educational qualification having getting dropped out of UNN for being an olodo.

Ask them why, they tell you because she supports Tinubu who they love to hate. According to ipob pigs, democracy is about buying into their foolish ideas, whether it is palatable to you or not.

Meanwhile, this old woman was paid 1k to get embarrassed by same miscreants wey no dey give shi shi.

Una eye go clear las las.

See the way they quickly went to manufacture "2019 rally" just to discredit Kogi central people's rally for Jagaban yesterday in order to confuse weak minds on social media.

These guys are really pathetic.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Supporters Visit Old Woman who Swept The Road At Kogi Rally Yesterday by Mummiesboy: 5:38am On Oct 04, 2022
VTJN:
Tinubu has paid the price

He is truly the next president to succeed Buhari
The price of the pot of soup you cooked yesterday wright? Continue to enjoy your soup for the now.
Re: Tinubu Supporters Visit Old Woman who Swept The Road At Kogi Rally Yesterday by johnjose68: 5:38am On Oct 04, 2022
christejames:

When they say supporters of APC are Brainless, they are speaking about persons like you...

How did you know the Labour Party woman was induced with money to join a rally, she could be a hawker holding her daily sales in her hand. Compare that to the post above with video of your demonic party men visiting a woman for 'thank you' just to buy her conscience and get her PVC undecided undecided

I'm really sorry for you, you need to look beyond 2023, your life is hanging dangerously lose on a thin thread wire if you don't do the right thing embarassed embarassed

Vote Wisely!

Why are you explaining grin
Re: Tinubu Supporters Visit Old Woman who Swept The Road At Kogi Rally Yesterday by uchennaq(m): 5:50am On Oct 04, 2022
Very unfortunate that the people destroying this country are old people, if you observe the picture, you will notice that most are elderly people who don't know anything. The same way idiots like them where induced for money to vote that BAT during primary. Nonsense
Re: Tinubu Supporters Visit Old Woman who Swept The Road At Kogi Rally Yesterday by BABANGBALI: 5:52am On Oct 04, 2022
trutharena:
Jagaban 2023.

Okene Women love Jagaban!
you mean they love suffering
Re: Tinubu Supporters Visit Old Woman who Swept The Road At Kogi Rally Yesterday by Cantonese: 5:52am On Oct 04, 2022
Dapson73:
She deserves award for sweeping away LABOURers bad luck.

God bless mama for us.

The crazy Obituaries will come out to say she was paid to sweep.

Awon osinwin eniyan.

And when you are replied abusively, you lament endlessly.
Re: Tinubu Supporters Visit Old Woman who Swept The Road At Kogi Rally Yesterday by BABANGBALI: 5:55am On Oct 04, 2022
seunmsg:
I really wish to send something to the woman if I can get her contact.
you go give am pass 1k? Abeg hold your money if e no reach one million she no want
Re: Tinubu Supporters Visit Old Woman who Swept The Road At Kogi Rally Yesterday by Cantonese: 6:08am On Oct 04, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Ipob pigs will now log into their social media accounts and insult the old woman down to her great grandparents for not supporting a con artiste parading GCE result as his highest educational qualification having getting dropped out of UNN for being an olodo.

Ask them why, they tell you because she supports Tinubu who they love to hate. According to ipob pigs, democracy is about buying into their foolish ideas, whether it is palatable to you or not.

Meanwhile, this old woman was paid 1k to get embarrassed by same miscreants wey no dey give shi shi.

Una eye go clear las las.

Always very abusive.

Never having anything reasonable to say. You think political leadership is like football contests. You deceive yourself following those who keep impoverishing you, while you hide your face waiting for pittances on election day and thereafter continue in misery.

Meanwhile emi ko kan has been evading signing of documents publicly. He's presently on "vacation", according to his blind followers.

We clearly remember that BAT is the originator of politics of bitterness. We will never forget how he called the PDP, Papa deceiving pickin. Or is it how you, his supporters, made mock coffins of GEJ? How will it feel if mock coffins of BAT are carried around, now that his terrible health status has become very well publicized?

Painfully for you all Obi has come to stay. If we could accept and vote for a PMB, who did not have University education, or follow a BAT with no knowledge of his growing up/source of wealth, then the rest of the candidates would be supported to send your old hardship inducing brigade back to retirement with their loot.

Emi lo kan too can go back to resettle with his battalion of agberos guiding him.
Re: Tinubu Supporters Visit Old Woman who Swept The Road At Kogi Rally Yesterday by goodmike7: 6:10am On Oct 04, 2022
Tflex01:

Na Obiidiots taught APC how to do rally?? cheesy

The IQ of an average Zombiedient will leave you cringing...

No wonder they call you zombies. grin

As in, sometimes all i do when i see them is shake my head in pity and disdain.
when other nigerians rally and support the choice candidate hey are paid or rented crowd. who did they offend that made them all clueless and so stupud?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Supporters Visit Old Woman who Swept The Road At Kogi Rally Yesterday by ubimagos: 6:12am On Oct 04, 2022
christejames:

When they say supporters of APC are Brainless, they are speaking about persons like you...

How did you know the Labour Party woman was induced with money to join a rally, she could be a hawker holding her daily sales in her hand. Compare that to the post above with video of your demonic party men visiting a woman for 'thank you' just to buy her conscience and get her PVC undecided undecided

I'm really sorry for you, you need to look beyond 2023, your life is hanging dangerously lose on a thin thread wire if you don't do the right thing embarassed embarassed

Vote Wisely!

You blind too, physically! Can't you figure out what she is grabbing by her other palm?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Supporters Visit Old Woman who Swept The Road At Kogi Rally Yesterday by Nobody: 6:13am On Oct 04, 2022
trutharena:
God bless Jagaban!
Na una go still hijack him government when he is flown in an emergency situation abroad.
Re: Tinubu Supporters Visit Old Woman who Swept The Road At Kogi Rally Yesterday by Emola12(m): 6:15am On Oct 04, 2022
trutharena:
God bless Jagaban!
bro sometimes try to be typing God bless me and my family not all those people who God has already blessed wise up pls!!!!!
Re: Tinubu Supporters Visit Old Woman who Swept The Road At Kogi Rally Yesterday by dazzlingd(m): 6:26am On Oct 04, 2022
I’m happy for her

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Supporters Visit Old Woman who Swept The Road At Kogi Rally Yesterday by AliyuMahdi9: 6:29am On Oct 04, 2022
But they said Rally were for noisemakers.

So rally is not Important to APC.

Wawu
Re: Tinubu Supporters Visit Old Woman who Swept The Road At Kogi Rally Yesterday by Hassanmaye(m): 6:31am On Oct 04, 2022
trutharena:

Source: https://twitter.com/fkeyamo/status/1577015181204299776?s=46&t=bpqbjTnHMQRRkBx5SF-xoQ
Oh my God see pictures everywhere even obidients are scared now!!

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Supporters Visit Old Woman who Swept The Road At Kogi Rally Yesterday by VTJN(m): 6:35am On Oct 04, 2022
Mummiesboy:
The price of the pot of soup you cooked yesterday wright? Continue to enjoy your soup for the now.
You can't even write simple sentence. No wonder you're projecting someone with special centre GCE result

What a shame!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Supporters Visit Old Woman who Swept The Road At Kogi Rally Yesterday by Komu1048(m): 6:36am On Oct 04, 2022
trutharena:
Jagaban 2023.

One Ipob in paper stand was trying to beat his hairy chest to fill good yesterday. He was claiming Yahaya Bello was working for Obi underground, this is Okene Yahaya home town. No wonder people call them Obidient n Obidence

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Supporters Visit Old Woman who Swept The Road At Kogi Rally Yesterday by israelp(m): 6:40am On Oct 04, 2022
Emola12:
bro sometimes try to be typing God bless me and my family not all those people who God has already blessed wise up pls!!!!!
na APC supporter them nor dy use their sense
Re: Tinubu Supporters Visit Old Woman who Swept The Road At Kogi Rally Yesterday by CalabarPikin: 6:47am On Oct 04, 2022
Head count on this post

APC 23
LP 19

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Supporters Visit Old Woman who Swept The Road At Kogi Rally Yesterday by TUTU147: 6:48am On Oct 04, 2022
trutharena:
Jagaban 2023.

will that stop them from begging
Re: Tinubu Supporters Visit Old Woman who Swept The Road At Kogi Rally Yesterday by omenka(m): 6:50am On Oct 04, 2022
christejames:
In her mind, "na this one I go chop? me wey never eat since morning?" undecided

Urchins are indeed shameless, look at what they are presenting to an elderly woman who should be older than their master, who even risked her life just to 'flow with the tide' of people passing her way? undecided

Highly unfortunate, mama should not worry, the OBIdients on Home to Home Enlightenment (the Jehovah Witness style) will soon open her eyes to see how far they have caged her and her grandchildren kiss kiss
Says a renegade ipob. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Supporters Visit Old Woman who Swept The Road At Kogi Rally Yesterday by TUTU147: 6:52am On Oct 04, 2022
Kogi state have no reason to vote apc, but what do you expect from people who don't reason well because of religion.The state with highest level of poverty.People who prefer juju than good thing.
Re: Tinubu Supporters Visit Old Woman who Swept The Road At Kogi Rally Yesterday by MEGA4BILLION(m): 6:53am On Oct 04, 2022
Was she sweeping out APC bad governance or?
Re: Tinubu Supporters Visit Old Woman who Swept The Road At Kogi Rally Yesterday by begge: 6:56am On Oct 04, 2022
Next you will see now. They will start eating roast corn with a corn seller in the street
Re: Tinubu Supporters Visit Old Woman who Swept The Road At Kogi Rally Yesterday by Typicool8(m): 6:59am On Oct 04, 2022
yashau:
He's your next President either you want it or not.... grin

Yeah He's the next president of iragbiji town Union

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

G5 Governors Set To Endorse Peter Obi In London / Atiku Makes The First Public Appearance At Buhari’s Campaign Rally (see Photo) / Amaechi Inspects Port-Harcourt International Airport (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.