Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,717 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

Tinubu Supporters Visit Old Woman who Swept The Road At Kogi Rally Yesterday - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Supporters Visit Old Woman who Swept The Road At Kogi Rally Yesterday (32578 Views)

Dino Melaye Reacts To His Defeat At Kogi Rerun, Reveals Next Line Of Action / Aisha Buhari, El-Rufai Display 4+4 Symbol At Kogi APC Rally (Photos) / Dino Melaye's Supporters Storm Atiku's Kogi Rally, Demand His Release(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Supporters Visit Old Woman who Swept The Road At Kogi Rally Yesterday by OgaTheTop2: 2:46pm On Oct 04, 2022
andysmith123:
And they even gave her certificate for sweeping grin
Can you just imagine. How inhumane
Re: Tinubu Supporters Visit Old Woman who Swept The Road At Kogi Rally Yesterday by BABANGBALI: 3:26pm On Oct 04, 2022
k2money:

Trying to give you the power of accumulation. Big men values kobo not to talk of 1k.shalom
if I call my dogs for you now, you go say I wicked
Re: Tinubu Supporters Visit Old Woman who Swept The Road At Kogi Rally Yesterday by k2money(m): 4:16pm On Oct 04, 2022
BABANGBALI:
if I call my dogs for you now, you go say I wicked
I go in peace ✌️
Re: Tinubu Supporters Visit Old Woman who Swept The Road At Kogi Rally Yesterday by onyibest2k(m): 10:07pm On Oct 04, 2022
APC that increased the price of food, fuel levy , stamp duty,ATM machine withdrawal , transportation security is zero APC killed people at lekki tollgate they even shot down Twitter
Shame on APC
Vote for obidatti for better Nigeria
Re: Tinubu Supporters Visit Old Woman who Swept The Road At Kogi Rally Yesterday by noCAP(m): 12:23am On Oct 05, 2022
Dapson73:
She deserves award for sweeping away LABOURers bad luck.

God bless mama for us.

The crazy Obituaries will come out to say she was paid to sweep.

Awon osinwin eniyan.
Baba ati mama e
Re: Tinubu Supporters Visit Old Woman who Swept The Road At Kogi Rally Yesterday by Dapson73(m): 7:01am On Oct 05, 2022
noCAP:
Baba ati mama e

Won ooo in jere e.

Oooni jere are e.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senate Forced Into Emergency Closed-door Session As Ndume Stages Walkout Of Plen / Ogun To Commission 40 Projects For The Commemoration Of Her 40th Anniversary / Soldiers Foil Suicide Car Bombing In Borno (GRAPHIC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.