Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,990 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

APC Members Hold Walk For Tinubu And Other APC Candidates In Kwara State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Members Hold Walk For Tinubu And Other APC Candidates In Kwara State (29408 Views)

APC Members Hold Walk For Tinubu/Shettima In Adavi L.G.A Kogi State (Pictures) / APC Members Hold Rally For Their Candidates In Benue (Pictures) / APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Members Hold Walk For Tinubu And Other APC Candidates In Kwara State by Cutiekatty: 1:31am On Oct 04, 2022
VTJN:
Tinubu has paid the price

I forgot he died for your sins

He is the next president to succeed Buhari
Re: APC Members Hold Walk For Tinubu And Other APC Candidates In Kwara State by ozo13(m): 1:48am On Oct 04, 2022
Millimann:
The banner reads "Mega rally" but what I'm seeing is a mini gathering.
like this one million match for obi abi.

1 Like

Re: APC Members Hold Walk For Tinubu And Other APC Candidates In Kwara State by kizyalex10(m): 1:59am On Oct 04, 2022
KingKO22:

Hatred has blind your eyes that's why years u can't see the Emilokan Rarry banner ?

You didn't read the headline b4 you comment?

Typical of Obituary urchins. Zero brain
if there is any brainless f00l I think it’s you because ur choice of candidate is As good as saying u are an enemy of progress.I challenge you for a debate on our choice of candidacy.let’s hope ur points won’t be sentimental.I jst wonder what Colour is ur problem.someone with zero corruption record.young,agile,resourceful.have studied vast in the best universities both in Nigeria and abroad.someone with a high knowledge in economics and till today d only governor who left his office without borrowing money,payed all the pensioners didn’t owe salary and even contractors,challenged u and your likes to show where he misappropriated his state funds and he will quit this election.and left billions of naira in the office when he was leaving.someone who till today even as ex governor didn’t recieve any allocation or land even fat salaries payed to ex governors for doing nothing.he rejected all .yet you prefer darkness to light.I know we all have right to vote anyone but insulting someone cos he followed light is like a curse to urself and ur family.if u re thinking of urself now or u re too useless ,don’t u think of ur children and the generation?before voting incompetence.a sick old thief whose days are numbered,who because of his selfish interest about becoming the president enslaved Nigerians to the worst rule ever that caused insecurity and economic melt down.now telling us EMILOKAN.he will visit the queen soon as he is there to rest.have nt seen where a president of another country is coming to rest in another man’s country.soon all u workers of inequities shall reap all u sowed .na ur type go become traffic robbers after electing the wrong leaders out of tribal sentiments or religion.I’m a victim of bad governance ,the last time I visited naija I was robbed off everything in d traffic,so many people have lost their lives to insecurity,some became thieves because of hunger.a party that have allowed ASUU strike to be lingering for over 7 months and their kids graduating abroad everyday.yet u have the guts to insult someone for voting glaringly the best candidate by far.may God punish u
Re: APC Members Hold Walk For Tinubu And Other APC Candidates In Kwara State by Babastrong(m): 2:24am On Oct 04, 2022
[quote author=SILVERLINES post=117247669] angry

Yeye people

Suffer no de tire una [ Wake up guy. No food for lazy man. You will still cry even if your Obidient(may God and gods forbid) becomes president. ]
Re: APC Members Hold Walk For Tinubu And Other APC Candidates In Kwara State by Littlefingerjp: 3:08am On Oct 04, 2022
KingKO22:
Kwara is 100% sure for Emilokan

Zombidiots how market? You need sniper ?

grin
Ode,Kwara na west na
Make Emilokan come win Enugu na
Re: APC Members Hold Walk For Tinubu And Other APC Candidates In Kwara State by Ak83: 3:37am On Oct 04, 2022
07kjb:
People that doesn't mean well for the country

Do they even know what a good country looks like
said by an ipob terrorist who just recently see Nigeria as a country instead of a zoo.

1 Like

Re: APC Members Hold Walk For Tinubu And Other APC Candidates In Kwara State by viodemus: 3:49am On Oct 04, 2022
Only one or two hopeful faces there.

Paid subscription.

You think say dem mumu, demknow say no be about tribe, na hopeful competence.

oga Tinubu wey dem dey do awareness for, say him dey relax for London. He cannot relax in Nigeria. Prof could have maybe saved APC vs oga Peter.

Is it not funny how the FG want to be owing teachers at all levels, but don't owe the party when it's time for contributions.
Re: APC Members Hold Walk For Tinubu And Other APC Candidates In Kwara State by Picardor2: 3:50am On Oct 04, 2022
Re: APC Members Hold Walk For Tinubu And Other APC Candidates In Kwara State by Picardor2: 3:51am On Oct 04, 2022
Ak83:
said by an ipob terrorist who just recently see Nigeria as a country instead of a zoo.

Anybody u see u call Ipob. Do u really have common sense at all.
Re: APC Members Hold Walk For Tinubu And Other APC Candidates In Kwara State by Traplord09: 4:07am On Oct 04, 2022
Daddyyin:
Jagaban is unstoppable!!

Just for the looters ,.. .. but there master we never lead the way...

This are the people that calibrate looting life what a joke

Re: APC Members Hold Walk For Tinubu And Other APC Candidates In Kwara State by iHateFraudsters: 4:08am On Oct 04, 2022
abokikhalifa:

Oga shut up nd stop displaying your foolishness. Go back and see the pictures one after the other. Come back nd tell us what you saw.

Zero brain.
Re: APC Members Hold Walk For Tinubu And Other APC Candidates In Kwara State by Traplord09: 4:09am On Oct 04, 2022
[quote author=Cutiekatty post=117250255][/quote]

Slave aways be enslaved

Re: APC Members Hold Walk For Tinubu And Other APC Candidates In Kwara State by Traplord09: 4:11am On Oct 04, 2022
KingKO22:
Kwara is 100% sure for Emilokan

Zombidiots how market? You need sniper ?

grin

Re: APC Members Hold Walk For Tinubu And Other APC Candidates In Kwara State by Traplord09: 4:14am On Oct 04, 2022
obembet:
I really wish power go back to North.

Let support Atiku.

Atiku 2023

Shot up who and who shot up

1 Like

Re: APC Members Hold Walk For Tinubu And Other APC Candidates In Kwara State by Traplord09: 4:19am On Oct 04, 2022
Slave aways be enslaved...

Tak a look down below me .... Who are this people vote for Gost or tinuubff wife....

Confuse people aways confused.. in different making.,..

Re: APC Members Hold Walk For Tinubu And Other APC Candidates In Kwara State by ityP(m): 4:51am On Oct 04, 2022
Zydote:

https://twitter.com/_ibraheemlateef/status/1577019714165182464?t=R8hD5GffHcIt5hmR7rxIUw&s=19

Obi cannot win more than 1 state in the whole 19 northern states in Nigeria. He will not win all the 5 SE states. He cannot win all the 6 SS states. He cannot win any state in the Southwest. In the North, he cannot get 25% in up to 5 states. How does he feel he can win a PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION for goodness sake?

1 Like

Re: APC Members Hold Walk For Tinubu And Other APC Candidates In Kwara State by doneback04: 5:06am On Oct 04, 2022
Suffer no dey tire Yoruba people, right from time no ethics group like suffering
Re: APC Members Hold Walk For Tinubu And Other APC Candidates In Kwara State by doneback04: 5:06am On Oct 04, 2022
doneback04:
Suffer no dey tire Yoruba people, right from time those ethic's group like suffering
Re: APC Members Hold Walk For Tinubu And Other APC Candidates In Kwara State by Mummiesboy: 5:51am On Oct 04, 2022
obembet:

Let support Atiku.

Atiku 2023
E b like say your brain shift live the normal position. Reason why you can't think properly. 8+8 is what?

1 Like

Re: APC Members Hold Walk For Tinubu And Other APC Candidates In Kwara State by obembet(f): 5:54am On Oct 04, 2022
Mummiesboy:
E b like say your brain shift live the normal position. Reason why you can't think properly. 8+8 is what?

Respect my choice and never in your life insult me again

1 Like

Re: APC Members Hold Walk For Tinubu And Other APC Candidates In Kwara State by uchennaq(m): 5:55am On Oct 04, 2022
Una never see anything, most of you will soon go back to your villages if APC party wins, because definitely Tinubu will not rule, same old cabal that destroyed this country. I DONT PITY UNA
Re: APC Members Hold Walk For Tinubu And Other APC Candidates In Kwara State by Mummiesboy: 6:00am On Oct 04, 2022
obembet:

Respect my choice and never in your life insult me again
Your choice is not good enough. We are not talking about family issues, it is a Nigeria issue. Don't we have capable hands from other regions?

1 Like

Re: APC Members Hold Walk For Tinubu And Other APC Candidates In Kwara State by CheapHomes1: 6:06am On Oct 04, 2022
VTJN:
Tinubu has paid the price

He is the next president to succeed Buhari

What price has he paid?
Re: APC Members Hold Walk For Tinubu And Other APC Candidates In Kwara State by obembet(f): 6:07am On Oct 04, 2022
Mummiesboy:
Your choice is not good enough. We are not talking about family issues, it is a Nigeria issue. Don't we have capable hands from other regions?

My choice is the best. Support your own. Allow the best candidate to win

1 Like

Re: APC Members Hold Walk For Tinubu And Other APC Candidates In Kwara State by Mummiesboy: 6:17am On Oct 04, 2022
obembet:

My choice is the best. Support your own. Allow the best candidate to win
Ok sir, but remember Nigeria is not only a northern thing, but for all.

1 Like

Re: APC Members Hold Walk For Tinubu And Other APC Candidates In Kwara State by Emola12(m): 6:24am On Oct 04, 2022
See that man wey carry power bank as e no say light no dey under APC
Re: APC Members Hold Walk For Tinubu And Other APC Candidates In Kwara State by zionstaar75: 6:25am On Oct 04, 2022
obembet:

Let support Atiku.

Atiku 2023
nobody cares about your wish.atiku is miyetti Allah president in waiting ok?

1 Like

Re: APC Members Hold Walk For Tinubu And Other APC Candidates In Kwara State by drlateef: 6:34am On Oct 04, 2022
obembet:

Let support Atiku.

Atiku 2023

You must hate this country. Thats why you want Atiku back. This is Atiku who sold our national assets for peanuts. And theres no benefit. Those companies have died completely. Atiku stole so much that Obasanjo had to salute him. Atiku wants to sell NNPC and you want to vote him? Are you okay?

1 Like

Re: APC Members Hold Walk For Tinubu And Other APC Candidates In Kwara State by yahmohy27: 6:48am On Oct 04, 2022
KingKO22:

Hatred has blind your eyes that's why years u can't see the Emilokan Rarry banner ?

Hahaha haha Mr finisher of the year
Re: APC Members Hold Walk For Tinubu And Other APC Candidates In Kwara State by wolesmile(m): 7:00am On Oct 04, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:
Walk for Tinubu but they are holding posters of other people

Are you people really human beings with brain?
Read the headline again. Then look at the banner they displayed at the front with Tinubu's "Emilokan" slogan.

1 Like

Re: APC Members Hold Walk For Tinubu And Other APC Candidates In Kwara State by Nigerianization(m): 7:01am On Oct 04, 2022
KingKO22:

May your soul rest in peace
Re: APC Members Hold Walk For Tinubu And Other APC Candidates In Kwara State by lexylaw40: 7:07am On Oct 04, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:
Walk for Tinubu but they are holding posters of other people

Are you people really human beings with brain?
1 it's called an APC rally ok. Don't need to wail

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Parades 11 Corpers Accused Of Engaging In Electoral Offenses / 2023: Femi Otedola Backs Bola Tinubu's Presidential Aspiration / Naira Scarcity: Protesters Shut Down Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.