Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,573 members, 7,823,495 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

My Argument With An Obidient - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Argument With An Obidient (437 Views)

Shut Up During Argument With Your Husbands - Women Affairs Minister Begs Women / Peter Obi, Datti Ahmed & LP Officials Land In Benue In An "Obidient" Aircraft / E Don Dey Clear My Eyes Small Small As An Obidient (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Argument With An Obidient by AlafinofEnugu(m): 11:02pm On Oct 03, 2022
When we say Obidient are bunch of arrogant children

Re: My Argument With An Obidient by AlafinofEnugu(m): 11:03pm On Oct 03, 2022
Worst of it grin

Re: My Argument With An Obidient by Sergio103(m): 11:08pm On Oct 03, 2022
How many people will you keep on fighting??

Frustration frustration!! Frustration!!!.

One funny thing is...... When you tell a friend:

Hi dear, please vote Obi .......he will easily agree and tell you "of course".

Hi dear, please vote Tinubu.........he will quickly ask "Why"??.

So how many people will you fight in this frustration war cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Argument With An Obidient by AlafinofEnugu(m): 11:09pm On Oct 03, 2022
Sergio103:
How many people will you keep on fighting??

Frustration frustration!! Frustration!!!.

One funny thing is...... When you tell a friend:

Hi dear, please vote Obi .......he will easily agree and tell you "of course".

Hi dear, please vote Tinubu.........he will quickly ask "Why"??.

So how many people will you fight in this frustration war cheesy
Convince me to vote obi grin
Gimme 5 statutory project of obi as governor that changed the fortune of Anambra grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Argument With An Obidient by michelz: 11:11pm On Oct 03, 2022
OP, you're far more ignorant than the person you argued with. Sound reasoning isn't one of your strong points.

3 Likes

Re: My Argument With An Obidient by AlafinofEnugu(m): 11:12pm On Oct 03, 2022
michelz:
OP, you're far more ignorant than the person you argued with. Sound reasoning isn't one of your strong points.
So what ur point grin
What ur point obidense grin

2 Likes

Re: My Argument With An Obidient by AlafinofEnugu(m): 11:14pm On Oct 03, 2022
This one no reply me again grin grin

Re: My Argument With An Obidient by NothingDoMe: 11:18pm On Oct 03, 2022
AlafinofEnugu:

Gimme 5 statutory project of obi as governor that changed the fortune of Anambra grin
How many statutory project Buhari execute before you vote for am come carry him matter for head for 8 years so?

The reason you keep trying to talk about past projects is because Tiffnubu has nothing to offer today. That's why he is in UK riding bicycle for 35 secs cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Argument With An Obidient by AlafinofEnugu(m): 11:21pm On Oct 03, 2022
NothingDoMe:
How many statutory project Buhari execute before you vote for am come carry him matter for head for 8 years so?

The reason you keep trying to talk about past projects is because Tiffnubu has nothing to offer today. That's why he is in UK riding bicycle for 35 secs cheesy
Is Buhari on the ballot now grin
We should av asked for Buhari achievement which we didn't that y we don't want to make the mistake again and we are asking for all candidate track record
Buhari is still the best thing to happen to Nigeria In terms of infrastructure take that to the bank grin

1 Like

Re: My Argument With An Obidient by Sergio103(m): 11:25pm On Oct 03, 2022
AlafinofEnugu:

The last walking idiot to try convincing a unicellular urchin is actually Sergio.

Keep your war of frustration strong dear

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Argument With An Obidient by NothingDoMe: 11:26pm On Oct 03, 2022
AlafinofEnugu:

We should av asked for Buhari achievement which we didn't that y we don't want to make the mistake again and we are asking for all candidate track record
Buhari is still the best thing to happen to Nigeria In terms of infrastructure take that to the bank grin
God forbid Buhari is the best. Master of rob Peter to pay Paul. Which begs a pertinent question. Do you measure a good leader ONLY by infrastructure? And are you saying that such a leader should be voted even when he is senile?
Re: My Argument With An Obidient by budaatum: 11:26pm On Oct 03, 2022
AlafinofEnugu:

I think not wanting to make the same mistake again starts from not voting for the same party again, but I'm certain you know better than I do.

1 Like

Re: My Argument With An Obidient by AlafinofEnugu(m): 11:28pm On Oct 03, 2022
budaatum:

I think not wanting to make the same mistake again starts from not voting for the same party again, but I'm certain you know better than I do.
Party doesn't define candidate bro
Repeat after me

1 Like

Re: My Argument With An Obidient by AlafinofEnugu(m): 11:29pm On Oct 03, 2022
NothingDoMe:
God forbid Buhari is the best. Master of rob Peter to pay Paul. Which begs a pertinent question. Do you measure a good leader ONLY by infrastructure? And are you saying that such a leader should be voted even when he is senile?
Buhari is the best president Nigeria ever had u can cry now and beat ur chest say e pain you grin
Buhari is the best repeat after me grin
Re: My Argument With An Obidient by AlafinofEnugu(m): 11:30pm On Oct 03, 2022
Sergio103:

The last walking idiot to try convincing a unicellular urchin is actually Sergio.

Keep your war of frustration strong dear
Werey
U all av nothing to campaign on but endsars emotions and ipob fraustration grin
Re: My Argument With An Obidient by budaatum: 11:31pm On Oct 03, 2022
AlafinofEnugu:

Party doesn't define candidate bro
Repeat after me

To many party does definitely define candidate.

One would need to be stupid to elect any one from the party that has given us the last 8 years. And no, I will not repeat anything after you.
Re: My Argument With An Obidient by NothingDoMe: 11:34pm On Oct 03, 2022
AlafinofEnugu:

Buhari is the best president Nigeria ever had u can cry now and beat ur chest say e pain you grin
Buhari is the best repeat after me grin
Lol why will I cry? I earn well and his supporters are the ones that even cry much more. So many expressing regret and all I can do is smile and sometimes laugh.

Those who dig a pit will definitely fall inside cheesy
Re: My Argument With An Obidient by AlafinofEnugu(m): 11:36pm On Oct 03, 2022
NothingDoMe:
Lol why will I cry? I earn well and his supporters are the ones that even cry much more. So many expressing regret and all I can do is smile and sometimes laugh.

Those who dig a pit will definitely fall inside cheesy
Cry baby cry grin
We all be here inshallah to watch ur breakfast come post 2023 when results is announced grin
I just can't wait grin
Re: My Argument With An Obidient by AlafinofEnugu(m): 11:37pm On Oct 03, 2022
budaatum:

To many party does definitely define candidate.

One would need to be stupid to elect any one from the party that has given us the last 8 years. And no, I will not repeat anything after you.
If party define candidate then given the fact that labour party hasn't win a major political seat consistently then obi will lose serially grin
Re: My Argument With An Obidient by NothingDoMe: 11:39pm On Oct 03, 2022
AlafinofEnugu:

Cry baby cry grin
We all be here inshallah to watch ur breakfast come post 2023 when results is announced grin
I just can't wait grin
Lol. This cry talk started when I asked if we should vote a Senile Tiffnubu. Nice diversion.

He need to come read placard like he read the other day for him recorded broadcast. We dey wait him arrival from UK.

Re: My Argument With An Obidient by budaatum: 12:05pm On Oct 04, 2022
AlafinofEnugu:

If party define candidate then given the fact that labour party hasn't win a major political seat consistently then obi will lose serially grin
In Obi's case, it is very clear he has stamped his definition on Labour Party, which hitherto did not have a definition so to speak, making it easy to impose one. APC on the other hand has been defined by the last 8 years plus all we know about their unfit bullion van jaguda candidate, and we shall all know in February whom Nigerians prefer.

AlafinofEnugu:

Repeat after me
You must be used to instructing nursery school children who repeat after you, and not grown ups who have minds of their own and can not be instructed by you. So, I'll wait patiently till you mature to use your ears more instead of your mouth if you don't mind.

(1) (Reply)

Illiteracy And Politics, A Way Forward?? / Heartless Dude Shoots Man Dead In Front Of His Kids / Peter Obi Donates N5m To Victims Of The Floods In Benue(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.