Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,059 members, 7,828,732 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Two Nigerians Jailed For 40 Years For Robbing Mobile Money Vendor In Ghana - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Nigerians Jailed For 40 Years For Robbing Mobile Money Vendor In Ghana (28012 Views)

£400,000 Fraud: Three Nigerians Jailed in UK / Three Nigerians Jailed In Ireland For Defrauding 66-yr-old Woman Of €282k (pics) / 23 Nigerians Jailed In France For Sex Trafficking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Nigerians Jailed For 40 Years For Robbing Mobile Money Vendor In Ghana by toxtimmy: 7:55am On Oct 04, 2022
Then let the Igbo leave Nigeria as they have been crying for... Why are you forcing them to be part of you?

Peterobiisathie:
99.99% of crimes committed by Nigerians in abroad are Yib0s
Re: Two Nigerians Jailed For 40 Years For Robbing Mobile Money Vendor In Ghana by OniyideAmplify(m): 7:55am On Oct 04, 2022
Honestly speaking, if they can allow this fellows to exit Nigeria, I'm 100% sure that Nigeria record will be clean both home and abroad.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerians Jailed For 40 Years For Robbing Mobile Money Vendor In Ghana by Timmi: 7:57am On Oct 04, 2022

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Jailed For 40 Years For Robbing Mobile Money Vendor In Ghana by asanausana91: 7:58am On Oct 04, 2022
ecolime:

Another useless thread at 2.40am.

Below was my comment on one of your threads. This Peter Obi obsession is running you nuts gradually.
Peter obi Son is flexing in London while these zombiedients will be rotten in prison.

4 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Jailed For 40 Years For Robbing Mobile Money Vendor In Ghana by deflover(m): 7:58am On Oct 04, 2022
Peterobiisathie:
they are the only tribe that go to another man's land to commit crimes just like Fulani herdsmen

True oh...husspuppi is igbo
Re: Two Nigerians Jailed For 40 Years For Robbing Mobile Money Vendor In Ghana by smart1712: 7:59am On Oct 04, 2022
Why always dem?
That name obi and crime nah
Fear obedients ooooo

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Jailed For 40 Years For Robbing Mobile Money Vendor In Ghana by asanausana91: 8:00am On Oct 04, 2022
LegendHero:

No loud am abeg.

I heard one Senator is sponsoring a bill where Nigerian prisoners abroad will be able to vote.

So if that bill is passed, you might be shocked that those two guys will eventually vote.
not on this election.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Jailed For 40 Years For Robbing Mobile Money Vendor In Ghana by Timmi: 8:00am On Oct 04, 2022
toxtimmy:
Then let the Igbo leave Nigeria as they have been crying for... Why are you forcing them to be part of you?

Who is holding you people up from leaving. Please go and we will roll out the red carpet for you. Please let your Peter Obi lead the way.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerians Jailed For 40 Years For Robbing Mobile Money Vendor In Ghana by olancho: 8:00am On Oct 04, 2022
Idiots they think they are Libya where they practice such nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Jailed For 40 Years For Robbing Mobile Money Vendor In Ghana by tyinfinity: 8:04am On Oct 04, 2022
Obi looking for fraudulent money in Ghana to support his brother presidential bid.I learnt that this obi is related to the notorious Gregory bitter Peter Obi

3 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Jailed For 40 Years For Robbing Mobile Money Vendor In Ghana by princewarri1985: 8:04am On Oct 04, 2022
Peterobiisathie:

https://gna.org.gh/2022/10/two-nigerians-jailed-40-years-for-robbery/

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/10/two-nigerians-jailed-for-40-years-for-robbing-mobile-money-vendor-in-ghana-2.html

see their face? They should have given them life imprisonment instead of 40 years because they are going about tarnishing the already dented Nigeria image, Ghanians dey find how them want take hang Nigerians before and they just offered them that opportunity in a platter of gold.

3 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Jailed For 40 Years For Robbing Mobile Money Vendor In Ghana by asanausana91: 8:05am On Oct 04, 2022
Revolution2022:
POS business is now a risky venture in nigeria.2 POS business owners were robbed with a matchet cuts on their hands and heads in my neighbourhood recently.
One was traced to his house while the other was traced while he was on a bike.
Those guys you see claiming to be yahoo boys and cryptocurrencies are actually robbers.
I don't advise anyone to go into the business because people who lives around you are monitoring your moves.
hmmnn sad yeast

3 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Jailed For 40 Years For Robbing Mobile Money Vendor In Ghana by toxtimmy: 8:08am On Oct 04, 2022
Mumu... I no be Igbo.

But like you said, they Igbo should go form their country and I agree.... now what about the niger deltans, should they go form their country?... If yes, show your support by posting your selfie on here.

Timmi:

Who is holding you people up from leaving. Please go and we will roll out the red carpet for you. Please let your Peter Obi lead the way.
Re: Two Nigerians Jailed For 40 Years For Robbing Mobile Money Vendor In Ghana by asanausana91: 8:09am On Oct 04, 2022
Sometimes, I wonder if there is any moral teaching in the east.

4 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Jailed For 40 Years For Robbing Mobile Money Vendor In Ghana by KIDfurniture(m): 8:15am On Oct 04, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Jailed For 40 Years For Robbing Mobile Money Vendor In Ghana by Timmi: 8:15am On Oct 04, 2022
toxtimmy:
Mumu... I no be Igbo.

But like you said, they Igbo should go form their country and I agree.... now what about the niger deltans, should they go form their country?... If yes, show your support by posting your selfie on here.

The Niger Deltans are not leaving, and if you read in context what I responded to, the Ibo/Igbo/IPOB man said they want to leave and some imaginary people were holding them from leaving. Please learn to read to understand and comprehend before rushing to vent. Have a blessed day

3 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Jailed For 40 Years For Robbing Mobile Money Vendor In Ghana by Kay25(m): 8:20am On Oct 04, 2022
chrisxxx:
Na them. You don't need to read to know the region involved.
Crime pattern in Nigeria
Open robbery East
Electronic or internet robbery West.
And north treasury looters

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Jailed For 40 Years For Robbing Mobile Money Vendor In Ghana by everythinggirly(f): 8:26am On Oct 04, 2022
Imagine wasting good 40 years, in one dungeon, perhaps they were not thinking of their family members and their loved ones, it's a pity.

Contact me for all your writing jobs.

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Jailed For 40 Years For Robbing Mobile Money Vendor In Ghana by ipobarethieves: 8:28am On Oct 04, 2022
Peterobiisathie:
Yoruba Muslim it is true
That one nah CHINEDU not Yoruba.Check his history well

3 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Jailed For 40 Years For Robbing Mobile Money Vendor In Ghana by kelspinall(m): 8:28am On Oct 04, 2022
mumu Men

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Jailed For 40 Years For Robbing Mobile Money Vendor In Ghana by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:29am On Oct 04, 2022
oluwaseyi0:

I've been looking for this comment since

40years for such mild crime is completely unreasonable, I doubt if a fellow Ghanaian will have been given same lengthy time for same crime
I swear. That Judge maybe hates Nigerians there. 40yrs ke. Let embassy enter d issue
Re: Two Nigerians Jailed For 40 Years For Robbing Mobile Money Vendor In Ghana by shortIGBOman: 8:38am On Oct 04, 2022
Peterobiisathie:
they are the only tribe that go to another man's land to commit crimes just like Fulani herdsmen

Crime is in their gene grin

3 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Jailed For 40 Years For Robbing Mobile Money Vendor In Ghana by Osanoghodua1: 8:40am On Oct 04, 2022
December is near, he won't be coming home. 40yrs imprisonment. This explains why Yahoo is bad, when they can't get client to dupe or steal from, they resort to robbery and other social vices. This ones may be club to death in jail. Crimes know no race and ethic. However, society pressure is pushing some persons to the extreme, still never an excuse good enough for failure.

We must re-organise" some of our cultural practices in Nigeria to fit modesty, this will dissuade opulence flamboyance display.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Jailed For 40 Years For Robbing Mobile Money Vendor In Ghana by geelite(m): 8:43am On Oct 04, 2022
they will serve God by force grin grin grin i can relate. i was once a victim
Re: Two Nigerians Jailed For 40 Years For Robbing Mobile Money Vendor In Ghana by VEHINTOLAR: 8:47am On Oct 04, 2022
These criminal IGBO again ! How else do these foreign countries want us to warn them about IGBO people from Nigeria in their various countries ? They are not in your countries for any other reasons other than crimes ! Hear me very well Ghanaians,South Africans,Togolese,
Gabonese,Malaysians,Indians,Chinese, Indonesians,Americans,Canadians,etc;Igbo are criminals ! You must call the police on them whenever you see them in your countries. You need to understand that when you see these Igbo people in your countries or anywhere else,it's either a crime is about to happen or is happening or it will happen ! Protect your countries from these criminal Igbo people,they will ruin you guys !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerians Jailed For 40 Years For Robbing Mobile Money Vendor In Ghana by SugarGirl44(f): 8:49am On Oct 04, 2022
Omo it must be hard being an ibo mehn.
Criminal tribe.
I don't envy una at all.

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Jailed For 40 Years For Robbing Mobile Money Vendor In Ghana by Coolgent(m): 8:51am On Oct 04, 2022
Who else notice OBEDIENTS are looking for money blindly to sponsor their candidate

3 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Jailed For 40 Years For Robbing Mobile Money Vendor In Ghana by SugarGirl44(f): 8:52am On Oct 04, 2022
oluwaseyi0:

I've been looking for this comment since
40years for such mild crime is completely unreasonable, I doubt if a fellow Ghanaian will have been given same lengthy time for same crime

It's obviously a warning to other ibos not to come to their country.
And I can't blame them.
We're patiently waiting for them to have biafra too.
Their own too much.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Jailed For 40 Years For Robbing Mobile Money Vendor In Ghana by Ricardosmechito: 8:52am On Oct 04, 2022
Fuk ass niggersniggers out there looking for jobs and yall over there robin
Re: Two Nigerians Jailed For 40 Years For Robbing Mobile Money Vendor In Ghana by shortIGBOman: 8:53am On Oct 04, 2022
nedekid:

Dont mind him, it's as if, if he does not mention Obi 10 times daily is gentleman's area will not function.

The thing pain am grin

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Jailed For 40 Years For Robbing Mobile Money Vendor In Ghana by Morphinne: 8:55am On Oct 04, 2022
These people are cursed. This isn’t normal.
Get mind go another pesin country to go rob undecided

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Jailed For 40 Years For Robbing Mobile Money Vendor In Ghana by Victoria938(f): 8:58am On Oct 04, 2022
Let them jail them for life,useless people.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Newborn Baby In A Polythene Bag Dumped In A Bush In Kwara (Throwback Pics) / Bag Snatcher Caught In Onitsha, Beaten To Pulp By Mob (Graphic Photos) / ‘Whistleblowers’ Spoil Day For Motorcycle Robbers In Ogun State. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.