Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,963 members, 7,828,414 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Two Nigerians Jailed For 40 Years For Robbing Mobile Money Vendor In Ghana - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Nigerians Jailed For 40 Years For Robbing Mobile Money Vendor In Ghana (28009 Views)

£400,000 Fraud: Three Nigerians Jailed in UK / Three Nigerians Jailed In Ireland For Defrauding 66-yr-old Woman Of €282k (pics) / 23 Nigerians Jailed In France For Sex Trafficking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Nigerians Jailed For 40 Years For Robbing Mobile Money Vendor In Ghana by Sholaco: 5:03pm On Oct 04, 2022
Not disappointed cheesy grin cool
Re: Two Nigerians Jailed For 40 Years For Robbing Mobile Money Vendor In Ghana by toxtimmy: 5:14pm On Oct 04, 2022
Mumu... The question is since Igbo can go as you want them to, what that means is the niger deltans also want to go too...why do you want the niger deltans to stay in your shit hole called nigeria?

Timmi:

The Niger Deltans are not leaving, and if you read in context what I responded to, the Ibo/Igbo/IPOB man said they want to leave and some imaginary people were holding them from leaving. Please learn to read to understand and comprehend before rushing to vent. Have a blessed day
Re: Two Nigerians Jailed For 40 Years For Robbing Mobile Money Vendor In Ghana by Timmi: 5:33pm On Oct 04, 2022
toxtimmy:
Mumu... The question is since Igbo can go as you want them to, what that means is the niger deltans also want to go too...why do you want the niger deltans to stay in your shit hole called nigeria?

Oga bid time Mumu, did I address my response to the Niger deltans? It seems you either went to evening school or no schooling at all. It is a free world, any group that wants to go can go. But it’s the Ibo/Igbo/IPOB that is making the loudest noise, and you know what the saying is “the empty barrel makes the loudest noise”
Re: Two Nigerians Jailed For 40 Years For Robbing Mobile Money Vendor In Ghana by mdntiri(m): 5:56pm On Oct 04, 2022
brandsoncharlie:

Nigerian government dey mumu pity dem now, them give your citizen 40 years but u dey give them 7 years, no be to give them 60 years as payback.
It's 20 years per person, and the judges, who didn't make the law, are only following what the law prescribes for that type of crime. Has nothing to do with them being Nigerian/foreigners or not. Ghanaians also get hefty years
Re: Two Nigerians Jailed For 40 Years For Robbing Mobile Money Vendor In Ghana by brandsoncharlie: 6:13pm On Oct 04, 2022
mdntiri:

It's 20 years per person, and the judges, who didn't make the law, are only following what the law prescribes for that type of crime. Has nothing to do with them being Nigerian/foreigners or not. Ghanaians also get hefty years
Charlie not true my guy , Ghanaians are generally biased towards Nigerians to be frank.
Very bad on the habits of some Nigerians committing crimes in Ghana.
I will implore you to visit GhanaWeb to see the Prison sentence their judges dish out to the Ghanaians on such crimes.
Re: Two Nigerians Jailed For 40 Years For Robbing Mobile Money Vendor In Ghana by toxtimmy: 7:52pm On Oct 04, 2022
Mumu .... project your stupidity on nairaland as you wish na still your data ....I no go school but na the same data when you buy i buy... I'm sure when you buy your phone or laptop na the same cash you pay i pay even though I no go school...when I buy my house for Lekki Dem no ask me for school when I go...when I travel the over 40 countries I've been in this world them no ask me for school when I go...when I donate millions of naira to motherless baby home dem no ask me for the name of school when I go... I can go in and on, however I'm happy I no go to the school when you go because all the sucessfull people in this world have never attributed their success to the school dem go.

School when you go no teach you common sense so let me teach you common sense now...go back to the school when you go and collect your school fees money back.

Mumu man argument is always you no go school... But na Buhari when no go school be your president...fulani when no go school dey rule una for over 80% of Nigeria existence...what does that say about you when go school?

Timmi:

Oga bid time Mumu, did I address my response to the Niger deltans? It seems you either went to evening school or no schooling at all. It is a free world, any group that wants to go can go. But it’s the Ibo/Igbo/IPOB that is making the loudest noise, and you know what the saying is “the empty barrel makes the loudest noise”

Re: Two Nigerians Jailed For 40 Years For Robbing Mobile Money Vendor In Ghana by Unrated900(m): 8:51pm On Oct 04, 2022
brandsoncharlie:

Nigerian government dey mumu pity dem now, them give your citizen 40 years but u dey give them 7 years, no be to give them 60 years as payback.

I bow ooooo
An useless govt we get wey no value citizens
Re: Two Nigerians Jailed For 40 Years For Robbing Mobile Money Vendor In Ghana by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 10:10pm On Oct 04, 2022
Re: Two Nigerians Jailed For 40 Years For Robbing Mobile Money Vendor In Ghana by mdntiri(m): 10:20pm On Oct 04, 2022
brandsoncharlie:

Charlie not true my guy , Ghanaians are generally biased towards Nigerians to be frank.
Very bad on the habits of some Nigerians committing crimes in Ghana.
I will implore you to visit GhanaWeb to see the Prison sentence their judges dish out to the Ghanaians on such crimes.
I'm Ghanaian so I know these stuff. Ghanaian prison sentences are generally very high, some are even unreasonable. I see ivory coast too dishes out very hefty prison sentences. And yes there's the 'foreigner' especially nigeria bias too where Nigerians are handed very high sentences.

Some Nigerians don't help matters with the heinous crimes they commit. There's the infamous case of the Nigerian Takoradi kidnapper who kidnapped 4 teen girls, raped them, killed them and dumped their bodies in a septic tank for no reason. You could imagine the Nigeria hate then. Lots of Ghanaians didn't even know what kidnapping was
Re: Two Nigerians Jailed For 40 Years For Robbing Mobile Money Vendor In Ghana by Timmi: 8:09am On Oct 05, 2022
toxtimmy:
Mumu .... project your stupidity on nairaland as you wish na still your data ....I no go school but na the same data when you buy i buy... I'm sure when you buy your phone or laptop na the same cash you pay i pay even though I no go school...when I buy my house for Lekki Dem no ask me for school when I go...when I travel the over 40 countries I've been in this world them no ask me for school when I go...when I donate millions of naira to motherless baby home dem no ask me for the name of school when I go... I can go in and on, however I'm happy I no go to the school when you go because all the sucessfull people in this world have never attributed their success to the school dem go.

School when you go no teach you common sense so let me teach you common sense now...go back to the school when you go and collect your school fees money back.

Mumu man argument is always you no go school... But na Buhari when no go school be your president...fulani when no go school dey rule una for over 80% of Nigeria existence...what does that say about you when go school?

The school wey no go didn’t allow you to comprehend what the subject is, for if only you can comprehend, you won’t write this diatribe and missive.
Re: Two Nigerians Jailed For 40 Years For Robbing Mobile Money Vendor In Ghana by toxtimmy: 8:39am On Oct 05, 2022
lol... upon all the school when you go you no fit read wetin i write that says i no go go school... why e dey pain you say i no go school? is it because with all the school you go no make you somebody?... why you no go do Phd? na who dey stop you?

Yeye man na im be you be... if you like walka enter havard you go still come out as a cone head simply because you are a block head by DNA.

Again since you want igbo people to leave nigeria which is fine, why don't you want niger deltans to leave? that's your home work for today and no reply back if you no do the homework... since you are now officially a student in my university... rule # 1 is always make sure attend class here on nairaland and do your homework else i go stop you from watching big brother naija and of course block your internet from you watching cartoons.

Timmi:

The school wey no go didn’t allow you to comprehend what the subject is, for if only you can comprehend, you won’t write this diatribe and missive.
Re: Two Nigerians Jailed For 40 Years For Robbing Mobile Money Vendor In Ghana by Versal: 8:04am On Oct 06, 2022
OriOko88:

Mumu you. Instead of u to be grateful to the UK for amalgamating the rest of Nigeria with u ibos,if not the level of sacrilage,crimes and barbaric occurrences that will have happend in d east would have been triple of what we experiencing now. By now,more than half of ibo population would hv either been servin jail term in foreign lands or eaten by ipob cannibals. Be grateful to the UK. tongue
You can never be successful like the Igbos.
Help yourself with a rope, if you can't humble yourself
and seek to learn from the Igbo about how to be successful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Sack Chembe, Benue. Kill Village Head / Newborn Baby In A Polythene Bag Dumped In A Bush In Kwara (Throwback Pics) / Bag Snatcher Caught In Onitsha, Beaten To Pulp By Mob (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.