Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,122 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:35 AM

Ipob Blows Hot. No Election In The SE. Video. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ipob Blows Hot. No Election In The SE. Video. (356 Views)

Wike Blows Hot, No More Cows On Abuja Streets / Breaking: IP0B Unkown Gunmen Attack Police Checkpoint In SE (video) / "We Will Reveal How KANU Was Abducted" Ipob Blows Hot. (2) (3) (4)

Ipob Blows Hot. No Election In The SE. Video. by plaindealer: 4:10am On Oct 04, 2022
Re: Ipob Blows Hot. No Election In The SE. Video. by Corridon: 4:11am On Oct 04, 2022
Stale. Election will hold in every part of Nigeria.
Re: Ipob Blows Hot. No Election In The SE. Video. by Nobody: 4:12am On Oct 04, 2022
Lol. See my dear, if you see this man in your dreams what will say to him.

Re: Ipob Blows Hot. No Election In The SE. Video. by plaindealer: 4:14am On Oct 04, 2022
Obi's minuscule votes in the coming election will largely come from the SE, but Igbos making sure to prevent voting in the SE means Obi is practically dead on arrival even before the election.

This is so sad and disheartening,,

Re: Ipob Blows Hot. No Election In The SE. Video. by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:19am On Oct 04, 2022
plaindealer:
https://twitter.com/Gen_Buhar/status/1577078521268432896
I know you're suffering from low memory, no be today we they hear that rhetoric grin grin this year Easterners will vote in their numbers, make una know use that to give yourselves false hope

Re: Ipob Blows Hot. No Election In The SE. Video. by Nobody: 4:24am On Oct 04, 2022
Oh, this is the only work reserved for people whose brains are dead.
Re: Ipob Blows Hot. No Election In The SE. Video. by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:24am On Oct 04, 2022
plaindealer:
Obi's minuscule votes in the coming election will largely come from the SE, but Igbos making sure to prevent voting in the SE means Obi is practically dead on arrival even before the election.

This is so sad and disheartening,,

I thought IPOB said no campaign rally in South-east according to Mazisimonekpa grin grin I hope you saw Aba rally last Saturday grin Aba that is headquarter of IPOB men, I hope you guys saw Monday rally in Ohafia LGA Abia State grin
Re: Ipob Blows Hot. No Election In The SE. Video. by Urheadmaster(m): 4:29am On Oct 04, 2022
Corridon:
Stale. Election will hold in every part of Nigeria.

Except in Biafra Land tongue
Re: Ipob Blows Hot. No Election In The SE. Video. by OkoRemi2023(m): 4:45am On Oct 04, 2022
Southeast election is funny perhaps it will be change this time that they've their son on contest

Southeast will have 5m PVC registered but only 2m go vote out of them, I hope it changes this time so that obi will get small votes to encourage him to contest again after 8yrs BAT govt
Re: Ipob Blows Hot. No Election In The SE. Video. by Nobody: 5:03am On Oct 04, 2022
Okay

Unknown Gunmen Captures Vigilantes Alive To Kill In Imo State VIDEO / My Fellow Obidients, Why Una Dey Fear?? / Why Is NNPC Lying About The 4km Illegal Oil Pipeline Discovered In Delta?