Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,092 members, 7,814,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Domestic Debt: Delta State Borrows ₦215 Billion From March To June 2022 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Domestic Debt: Delta State Borrows ₦215 Billion From March To June 2022 (16056 Views)

States With Increased Domestic Debt In SEVEN Years (dec 2015 - Dec 2022) / Top 10 Nigerian States With Least Domestic Debt / Domestic Debt: Lagos Borrows Over ₦126 Billion In 3 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domestic Debt: Delta State Borrows ₦215 Billion From March To June 2022 by Damoon77(m): 8:44am On Oct 04, 2022
I guess those states are borrowing to finance their parties forthcoming presidential election cause despite all the borrowings yet they are underdeveloped states
Re: Domestic Debt: Delta State Borrows ₦215 Billion From March To June 2022 by nesphil(m): 8:50am On Oct 04, 2022
All these Obi supporters...
Was this not the same Atiku that Obi run under as VP very few years ago
So if Atiku is evil as you guys claim.
My question is,
So what has changed about Atiku of today and Atiku of 2019 that Peter Obi run under as VP

CSTRR:
Every nation gets the leadership it deserves.

People are marching for atiku and tinubu even when they know that these guys are there to feed on the country like locusts, and enthrench their boys and girls in places where they can eat.

But you will queue under the sun, and thumbprint for them.

May your lives never be better than leadership you have foisted on Nigeria.
Re: Domestic Debt: Delta State Borrows ₦215 Billion From March To June 2022 by onome2013: 8:53am On Oct 04, 2022
Okowa, Okowa, Okowa
How many times did I call you
DO YOU PEOPLE HAVE CONSCIENCE AT ALL

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Domestic Debt: Delta State Borrows ₦215 Billion From March To June 2022 by 00FFT00(m): 9:01am On Oct 04, 2022
joelbooks:
Delta is now funding Atiku Campaign

Exactly!

Same as Amechi did for Buhari.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Domestic Debt: Delta State Borrows ₦215 Billion From March To June 2022 by Traplord09: 9:04am On Oct 04, 2022
alimiadedayo1:

you better shut your dirty mouth up obi is a scam and u should be ashame of him what has he done to anambra nothing he is lying about telling us fake stories

Who was a governor before obi.. tell me
Re: Domestic Debt: Delta State Borrows ₦215 Billion From March To June 2022 by Cantonese: 9:06am On Oct 04, 2022
Emu4u2c:

OGA I swear nothing to show for it..

I will send you pictures of the oil producing state and you will weep

Bros abeg show us pictures and we too will show you pictures of smart Delta. Maybe your community too dey inside bush, na him make you dey provoke.
Re: Domestic Debt: Delta State Borrows ₦215 Billion From March To June 2022 by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:07am On Oct 04, 2022
vincentjk:

Is this picture also from the asaba massacre?

Be like you no well abi

Yop from the Biafran War..
Re: Domestic Debt: Delta State Borrows ₦215 Billion From March To June 2022 by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:08am On Oct 04, 2022
2elliot:
Very big failures we have got in the south south. My state Bayelsa, has never produced one good governor since its creation. Gov Dickson promised to make Bayelsa become Dubai, at the end of his tenure, he only should us that he has a very big pr#ck, and that we should call him "ofrima pepper". Now Gov Diri own na to do " Thanksgiving service" every Sunday and call his administration "miracle" govt without doing anything in the state. We are cursed with bad leaders in the south south. These leaders are purposefully sabotaging our developments. There is no reason the south south do have a functional and international level seaport and airports; Aldo there is not reason why the oil companies operating on our lands did not situate their corporate headquarters here. Our leaders are really wicked. I have had assassins sent after my live for speaking against my own leaders in Bayelsa state. But I am not scared. These wickedness have to stop.

it's getting too much oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Domestic Debt: Delta State Borrows ₦215 Billion From March To June 2022 by Primebuilders(m): 9:08am On Oct 04, 2022
Okowa borrowing to fund is VP ambition

2 Likes

Re: Domestic Debt: Delta State Borrows ₦215 Billion From March To June 2022 by famouscargo4u: 9:09am On Oct 04, 2022
The state receives one of the highest allocation in Nigeria and with this? Yet, nothing to show for it. He used it to buy his vice-president position with Atiku

1 Like

Re: Domestic Debt: Delta State Borrows ₦215 Billion From March To June 2022 by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:10am On Oct 04, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
MY GAWD! Where did you find that picture? That has wrecked my morning

Biafran War archives

1 Like

Re: Domestic Debt: Delta State Borrows ₦215 Billion From March To June 2022 by Buckeyemedia1: 9:14am On Oct 04, 2022
designking:
There is basically no monumental project done by the Okowa administration yet, Delta State with her 'most allocated state status', 13% oil derivation and massive loans has nothing to show for it.

I sometimes wonder what Okowa do with these money? He is just stealing Delta State money and wasting it on his vice presidential pursuit.
Ifeanyi Okowa, biggest thief.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Domestic Debt: Delta State Borrows ₦215 Billion From March To June 2022 by Buckeyemedia1: 9:15am On Oct 04, 2022
famouscargo4u:
The state receives one of the highest allocation in Nigeria and with this? Yet, nothing to show for it. He used it to buy his vice-president position with Atiku
Not one of the highest, the highest allocation for 5 years straight from the FAAC.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Domestic Debt: Delta State Borrows ₦215 Billion From March To June 2022 by Cantonese: 9:16am On Oct 04, 2022
Naustine:

I live in warri, I moved here a year ago... Since I came here, never have I seen N ongoing project

Are you from Delta state? If you are not, please ask for information on what things have been done there since seven years.
Re: Domestic Debt: Delta State Borrows ₦215 Billion From March To June 2022 by Buckeyemedia1: 9:16am On Oct 04, 2022
Cantonese:

Are you from Delta state? If you are not, please ask for information on what things have been done there since seven years.

Nothing whatsoever, Okowa worse than a hungry goat, ungrateful animal.

Abubakar Atiku shot himself in the foot by selecting that failure to be his running mate, now everyone is a witness to the crisis that bad man’s selection has caused in PDP.

Okowa is just like Peter Obi so much noise, when they get on the hot seat, an absolute disaster.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Domestic Debt: Delta State Borrows ₦215 Billion From March To June 2022 by Communityelder(m): 9:33am On Oct 04, 2022
God go punish EFCC and any lawyer wey dey protect politicians.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Domestic Debt: Delta State Borrows ₦215 Billion From March To June 2022 by tamdun: 9:40am On Oct 04, 2022
And their people will not stop saying delta is pdp,my question is, what is pdp's achievements in delta after over 2 decades of ruling that state?

3 Likes

Re: Domestic Debt: Delta State Borrows ₦215 Billion From March To June 2022 by Cantonese: 9:51am On Oct 04, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Nothing whatsoever, Okowa worse than a hungry goat, ungrateful animal.

Abubakar Atiku shot himself in the foot by selecting that failure to be his running mate, now everyone is a witness to the crisis that bad man’s selection has caused in PDP.

Okowa is just like Peter Obi so much noise, when they get on the hot seat, an absolute disaster.

Oga, the question to the other guy is: are you from Delta state? And you, are you from Delta state?If you are not or a JJC, which apparently you are, ask the locals for information.

Next if Obi is “so much noise”, please identify with your noiseless candidate. Talk with facts and not gossips. The topic has nothing to do with Abubakar Atiku or Obi. Do not digress.

If you have your facts, place them here and let’s talk like reasonable adults. If you do not have facts, please find your breakfast beans + bread and rest.
Re: Domestic Debt: Delta State Borrows ₦215 Billion From March To June 2022 by membranus: 10:33am On Oct 04, 2022
07kjb:

PETER OBI AIN'T MIMIKO

IT IS THE WORD"(ALL ARE THE SAME) THAT LANDED US IN THIS MESS WE ARE INTO.NIGERIANS ARE VERY SHORT SIGHTED

NIGERIA LACKS ABILITY TO IDENTIFY GOOD MEN

Tell that to Asari Dokubo, he knows Peter Obi far better than you.

You are just a blind follower. Listen to the wise, and you will be wise.
Re: Domestic Debt: Delta State Borrows ₦215 Billion From March To June 2022 by RichAbujaGuy: 10:34am On Oct 04, 2022
The residual effects of this grand looter > James Onanefe Ibori ... And mumus had the effrontery to toast him when he got out of the UK prison and returned home. angry

James Ibori Arrives Oghara In Delta State, Welcomed By Crowd (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

https://www.nairaland.com/3610663/james-ibori-arrives-oghara-delta

Re: Domestic Debt: Delta State Borrows ₦215 Billion From March To June 2022 by soliddust2020: 10:48am On Oct 04, 2022
AzuNas:

If you say tribalist,to the outside world e go look like say e do anything for Delta north.

That man na Capital failure with all em political experience.

Abeg

My brother no vex say I no put am well. I suppose say na only IKA people e know. If you go place like new central hospital Asaba. Ika na 50% while the other 50% na for all other deltans.

1 Like

Re: Domestic Debt: Delta State Borrows ₦215 Billion From March To June 2022 by Naustine(m): 11:24am On Oct 04, 2022
Cantonese:

Didn't you read what I wrote? Do I have to be from delta to see? I said I've not seen any since I moved here and you're talking of seven years

1 Like

Re: Domestic Debt: Delta State Borrows ₦215 Billion From March To June 2022 by Buckeyemedia1: 11:32am On Oct 04, 2022
Cantonese:

Oga, the question to the other guy is: are you from Delta state? And you, are you from Delta state?If you are not or a JJC, which apparently you are, ask the locals for information.

Next if Obi is “so much noise”, please identify with your noiseless candidate. Talk with facts and not gossips. The topic has nothing to do with Abubakar Atiku or Obi. Do not digress.

If you have your facts, place them here and let’s talk like reasonable adults. If you do not have facts, please find your breakfast beans + bread and rest.
Ask the locals about things that don’t exist? Mention 3 things Okowa has done in Delta State for seven and a half years, Useless Thief, even James Ibori is regretting supporting the Mumu.

After a 2 term disaster, Okowa wants to crown that thug Sheriff to become Governor because he helped him use the legislative arm of government to perfect his stealing that you are on this thread reading about?

1 Like

Re: Domestic Debt: Delta State Borrows ₦215 Billion From March To June 2022 by ufuosman(m): 11:44am On Oct 04, 2022
Okowa own na dey vex me pass
Nothing to show for all dis billions. And e still get mind one bring oborevwori to continue dis rubbish. See warri no project, Keke everywhere, see udu nothing, delta state just dey like dat... Heartless people

1 Like

Re: Domestic Debt: Delta State Borrows ₦215 Billion From March To June 2022 by stephanie94l: 11:47am On Oct 04, 2022
UU...
Re: Domestic Debt: Delta State Borrows ₦215 Billion From March To June 2022 by alimiadedayo1: 11:49am On Oct 04, 2022
Traplord09:

Who was a governor before obi.. tell me
your father's generation
Re: Domestic Debt: Delta State Borrows ₦215 Billion From March To June 2022 by OVB123: 11:49am On Oct 04, 2022
Naustine:

I live in warri, I moved here a year ago... Since I came here, never have I seen N ongoing project
I thought okowa did something in warri? Share more light on how warri is to you?
Re: Domestic Debt: Delta State Borrows ₦215 Billion From March To June 2022 by adubam(m): 11:50am On Oct 04, 2022
Okowa should be jailed. He wants to use VP's immunity to cover up.

1 Like

Re: Domestic Debt: Delta State Borrows ₦215 Billion From March To June 2022 by alimiadedayo1: 11:55am On Oct 04, 2022
Efuaye:

It's you and your principal scamming Nigeria because of your filthy lucre!

Obi's achievements in the 8 years he was governor of Anambra state are in the public domain.
Leaving in denial won't help you.
should I show the dirty part of Anambra peter obi is a dullard he is not intelligent giving false data on the current situation of the country he doesn't know green energy for God sake and he wants revive the power sector.. lemme ask you one simple question to know if you are as dull as your obituary.. pls do not divert the question to insults this is one of the precaution..
what is green energy? what is the practical use of green energy in nation like Nigeria? you have 3 hours to answer it am waiting for you u can reach out to me on 07066932931
Re: Domestic Debt: Delta State Borrows ₦215 Billion From March To June 2022 by Naustine(m): 12:00pm On Oct 04, 2022
OVB123:
I thought okowa did something in warri? Share more light on how warri is to you?
Looks like a forgotten city... That's all I can tell u..u can barely see a new road, most of the existing roads are actually very small. I was told by people that the roads were built by ibori.

I expected much before moving here but the place didn't meet my expectations

1 Like

Re: Domestic Debt: Delta State Borrows ₦215 Billion From March To June 2022 by IfnobeGod20: 12:03pm On Oct 04, 2022
Kasssandra:

You should also remember that obi was in pdp too .
He was in PDP but when he was a governor, he distinguish himself by not borrowing but still left huge money for his successor. During his time Anambra was the least indebted state. The difference is clear.
Re: Domestic Debt: Delta State Borrows ₦215 Billion From March To June 2022 by chigoizie7(m): 12:17pm On Oct 04, 2022
MadarasBlade:
Okowa is a criminal, over a 100 billion borrowed within the space of four months. Chai

To fund the Atiku presidential campaigns

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boko Haram In Enugu / Senators Threaten To Cut Funds To Sgf’s Office / Presidency In Fresh Moves To Ease Magu Out Of Efcc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.