Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,590 members, 7,837,224 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Domestic Debt: Delta State Borrows ₦215 Billion From March To June 2022 - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Domestic Debt: Delta State Borrows ₦215 Billion From March To June 2022 (16131 Views)

States With Increased Domestic Debt In SEVEN Years (dec 2015 - Dec 2022) / Top 10 Nigerian States With Least Domestic Debt / Domestic Debt: Lagos Borrows Over ₦126 Billion In 3 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domestic Debt: Delta State Borrows ₦215 Billion From March To June 2022 by Efuaye(m): 12:21pm On Oct 04, 2022
alimiadedayo1:

should I show the dirty part of Anambra peter obi is a dullard he is not intelligent giving false data on the current situation of the country he doesn't know green energy for God sake and he wants revive the power sector.. lemme ask you one simple question to know if you are as dull as your obituary.. pls do not divert the question to insults this is one of the precaution..
what is green energy? what is the practical use of green energy in nation like Nigeria? you have 3 hours to answer it am waiting for you u can reach out to me on 07066932931

I will respond to your questions when your principal start reeling out his programs. As it is now, the only thing we have heard from him is "Emilokan" (it's my turn)!
When he starts granting live interviews, we will talk.

2 Likes

Re: Domestic Debt: Delta State Borrows ₦215 Billion From March To June 2022 by CSTRR: 12:29pm On Oct 04, 2022
Parachoko:
What's the special thing Obi did in Anambra that makes him stand out from the rest?
It has been said and said all over again.

Unfortunately, you will not hear.
Re: Domestic Debt: Delta State Borrows ₦215 Billion From March To June 2022 by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 04, 2022
IfnobeGod20:
He was in PDP but when he was a governor, he distinguish himself by not borrowing but still left huge money for his successor. During his time Anambra was the least indebted state. The difference is clear.

Still does not make him a great governor.

Plus he did leave 185 billion debt for Obiano.
Re: Domestic Debt: Delta State Borrows ₦215 Billion From March To June 2022 by Kingsmm55: 12:36pm On Oct 04, 2022
These criminal politicians have killed this country ...generation upon generation.... Eternity must quest them..
Re: Domestic Debt: Delta State Borrows ₦215 Billion From March To June 2022 by highchief1: 12:48pm On Oct 04, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
My state..

despite all the oil we have,how we never be like Dubai, I just don't MF UNDASTAND.

Even after asaba massacre ,no conscience from this present and past governors to make us proud

Something is wrong somewhere..I swear to God

TueH for politicians.

ndi ala
this pics na Asaba massacre pics?
Re: Domestic Debt: Delta State Borrows ₦215 Billion From March To June 2022 by InvertedHammer: 12:51pm On Oct 04, 2022
adenigga:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/Domestic-debt-Lagos-Delta-Ogun-Rivers-lead-as-States-borrow-N5.28trillion
/
Why is Lagos still borrowing massively when they claim that their monthly IGR is bigger than Elon Musk's net worth? Lies never stand the test of time.

/
Re: Domestic Debt: Delta State Borrows ₦215 Billion From March To June 2022 by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 12:52pm On Oct 04, 2022
highchief1:
this pics na Asaba massacre pics?

Biafra war archives
Re: Domestic Debt: Delta State Borrows ₦215 Billion From March To June 2022 by highchief1: 12:56pm On Oct 04, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

Biafra war archives
jesus o.and ppl are singing songs of war?do they know what they are druming for?
Re: Domestic Debt: Delta State Borrows ₦215 Billion From March To June 2022 by alimiadedayo1: 12:57pm On Oct 04, 2022
Efuaye:

I will respond to your questions when your principal start reeling out his programs. As it is now, the only thing we have heard from him is "Emilokan" (it's my turn)!
When he starts granting live interviews, we will talk.
I knew u will dodge the question Nigeria bastard anyone that does not support Biafra obituary is supporting tinubu see your life
Re: Domestic Debt: Delta State Borrows ₦215 Billion From March To June 2022 by OVB123: 2:00pm On Oct 04, 2022
Naustine:

Looks like a forgotten city... That's all I can tell u..u can barely see a new road, most of the existing roads are actually very small. I was told by people that the roads were built by ibori.

I expected much before moving here but the place didn't meet my expectations
I am very sorry for the dissapointment, if only deltans can stand up against okowa and pdp and vote against them in next general election, i will be very happy.

1 Like

Re: Domestic Debt: Delta State Borrows ₦215 Billion From March To June 2022 by nams77: 2:32pm On Oct 04, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
My state..

despite all the oil we have,how we never be like Dubai, I just don't MF UNDASTAND.

Even after asaba massacre ,no conscience from this present and past governors to make us proud

Something is wrong somewhere..I swear to God

TueH for politicians.

ndi ala
Is thst picture real or what?
Re: Domestic Debt: Delta State Borrows ₦215 Billion From March To June 2022 by Emu4u2c: 3:18pm On Oct 04, 2022
Cantonese:

Bros abeg show us pictures and we too will show you pictures of smart Delta. Maybe your community too dey inside bush, na him make you dey provoke.
Brah From sapele to ughelli to udu Rd to Even the agbor..I wan see where the smart delta dey... let's stop celebrate mediocrity because of small little changes we get from our Ward and local government chairmen.... there is absolutely nothing to show for the loans delta has acrrued over the months

1 Like

Re: Domestic Debt: Delta State Borrows ₦215 Billion From March To June 2022 by WhizdomXX(m): 5:00pm On Oct 04, 2022
kenzysmith:
Okowa has finish delta state una dey call ibori thief but ibori dey learn work. Governorship candidate sherrif never enter if u see d massive hotel wey he dey build enh he and my father na friends that y I want sheriff to win if not na omagege I for support
As a fellow Deltan, I beg you to listen to yourself and reconsider.

1 Like

Re: Domestic Debt: Delta State Borrows ₦215 Billion From March To June 2022 by WhizdomXX(m): 5:01pm On Oct 04, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

Biafra war archives
They don't know.

1 Like

Re: Domestic Debt: Delta State Borrows ₦215 Billion From March To June 2022 by Jossibest(m): 7:06pm On Oct 04, 2022
EFCC should go after him since he didn't use the money to work anything in the state

2 Likes

Re: Domestic Debt: Delta State Borrows ₦215 Billion From March To June 2022 by Cantonese: 8:30pm On Oct 04, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Ask the locals about things that don’t exist? Mention 3 things Okowa has done in Delta State for seven and a half years, Useless Thief, even James Ibori is regretting supporting the Mumu.

After a 2 term disaster, Okowa wants to crown that thug Sheriff to become Governor because he helped him use the legislative arm of government to perfect his stealing that you are on this thread reading about?

Oga, are you from Delta state? Oga, in seven years, Okowa has done nothing but pocket state resources? Do I need to show you some landmarks when they are all there to see by everyone? Please respond to the questions and avoid that merry-go-round.
Re: Domestic Debt: Delta State Borrows ₦215 Billion From March To June 2022 by Cantonese: 8:33pm On Oct 04, 2022
Emu4u2c:

Brah From sapele to ughelli to udu Rd to Even the agbor..I wan see where the smart delta dey... let's stop celebrate mediocrity because of small little changes we get from our Ward and local government chairmen.... there is absolutely nothing to show for the loans delta has acrrued over the months

Bra, you wan say for the whole Urhobo, Isoko, Anioma, Ukwuani, Agbor, Ijaw lands, nothing to show? Fear God na. Okowa na Agbor man o. You mean say in seven years e no do anything for im own town? Fear God when you dey talk, this brah.

I am not a supporter of Okowa, but please tell the truth. Abi your village dey too remote to touch?

1 Like

Re: Domestic Debt: Delta State Borrows ₦215 Billion From March To June 2022 by MoneyMustBMade(m): 1:14am On Oct 05, 2022
This what we are gaining from bad leaders no vision no business strategy just borrowing everyday

Vote obi so we can change that mentality of borrowing for consumption

2 Likes

Re: Domestic Debt: Delta State Borrows ₦215 Billion From March To June 2022 by Solsix(m): 3:08am On Oct 05, 2022
designking:
There is basically no monumental project done by the Okowa administration, yet Delta State with her 'most allocated state status', 13% oil derivation and massive loans has nothing to show for it.

I sometimes wonder what Okowa do with these money? He is just stealing Delta State money and wasting it on his vice presidential pursuit.
Financing 2023 elections and it's likely Nigerians will vote for him

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Receives Akwa Ibom Elder Statesmen (Photos) / NBC Shuts Vision FM For Discussing Rufai Abubakar's Reappointment / President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.