Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,112 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You - Jobs/Vacancies (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You (32999 Views)

Need A Job? Let Employers Be Able To Find You Online! / Let's Help You Get A Job!! / If U Are Looking For Job, Get This App It Was Helpful To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by TeamXola(m): 5:28am On Apr 05, 2023
SMJay:
If you are looking for a job,

I want to help you.

I have a great network.

Post below what you are looking for in this format
Degree/qualifications
Years of Experience
Professional certification
MSc/ public health
3 years of experience
HSE 123

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by IyaTola: 6:36am On Apr 05, 2023
Olamidegal:
yes please
A front-line Plastic Manufacturing company based in Lagos state is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:

Job Title: Admin Secretary

Qualifications

HND in Secretarial Studies, Human Resources or any Social Science.
3 years professional experience.
Application Closing Date
12th April, 2023
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications, accompanied with Curriculum Vitae (CV) and photocopies of Certificate to: lagosproductionjobs@yahoo.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by uncleteeh(m): 7:48am On Apr 05, 2023
HND Architecture
5 yrs experience both in architecture and building construction.
Internet and social media savvy.
Good usage of autocad and Revit.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Delightsome2023: 4:02pm On Apr 05, 2023
pqute:
Please I need a job urgently in Benin city ...I'm a graduate , done with NYSC
can you teach?
graduate teachers are needed urgently in an institution owned by Saint Albert's Catholic Church, UNIBEN.
DM me for more details
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by pqute(f): 4:59pm On Apr 05, 2023
Delightsome2023:
can you teach?
graduate teachers are needed urgently in an institution owned by Saint Albert's Catholic Church, UNIBEN.
DM me for more details
please check ur mail
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Delightsome2023: 5:51pm On Apr 05, 2023
pqute:
please check ur mail
ok
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 05, 2023
SMJay:
If you are looking for a job,

I want to help you.

I have a great network.

Degree/qualifications
Years of Experience

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Wande22(m): 11:55pm On Apr 05, 2023
QuinModah:
Apply ASAP
O ti s'enu re......

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by EbenezerTriumph: 3:25am On Apr 06, 2023
Secondchance123:
Please am looking for a job BSc library and information science Administrative duties, customer care and receptionist 3,years experience
graduates of library and information science rarely get unemployed. what's your location? kindly drop your number or mail address.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Lala222: 10:35am On Apr 06, 2023
[quote author=SMJay post=117252422]If you are looking for a job,

I want to help you.

I have a great network.

Degree/qualifications
Years of Experience

Currently job searching
I have 3years experience in customer service and HR
Lagos preferably
Thank you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Pojomojo: 7:09pm On Apr 06, 2023
EbenezerTriumph:
graduates of library and information science rarely get unemployed.
what's your location?
kindly drop your number or mail address.
Haba! What you read in school is not a factor if you will make it in life .
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Isabi4lov: 7:13pm On Apr 06, 2023
In need of a job ,

Bsc Accounting ,3 yrs of experience in reconciliation officer , accountant and delivery reconciliation officer .

I can also work as an admin, cashier and customer service representative.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Pojomojo: 7:18pm On Apr 06, 2023
Isabi4lov:
In need of a job ,

Bsc Accounting ,3 yrs of experience in reconciliation officer , accountant and delivery reconciliation officer .

I can also work as an admin, cashier and customer service representative.

Have you used Google to google companies in Mowe?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Isabi4lov: 7:35pm On Apr 06, 2023
Pojomojo:
Have you used Google to google companies in Mowe?
Well , I have done that searching online, I'll keep on trying, thanks for your time.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Pojomojo: 8:42pm On Apr 06, 2023
Isabi4lov:
Well , I have done that searching online, I'll keep on trying, thanks for your time.

Good. Also tell your friend, family and church members you looofor a job, don't underestimate them.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Isabi4lov: 9:02pm On Apr 06, 2023
Pojomojo:
Good. Also tell your friend, family and church members you looofor a job, don't underestimate them.

I have done that too , thanks for your care .
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Pojomojo: 9:30pm On Apr 06, 2023
wink
Isabi4lov:

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Samademir: 7:42am On Apr 07, 2023
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Womanizer(m): 5:08pm On Apr 07, 2023
lavylilly:
Join the WhatsApp group https://chat(.)whatsapp(.)com/BOPypmJskeB5oHO59DrnYC

Please also add me, although I'm not looking for a job...na woman I come chase grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 07, 2023
EbenezerTriumph:
graduates of library and information science rarely get unemployed.
what's your location?
kindly drop your number or mail address.
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Tiobi84: 10:12pm On Apr 07, 2023
Bsc Geography
7 years experience in Logistics and transportation service
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by lavylilly: 9:12am On Apr 08, 2023
Womanizer:

Please also add me, although I'm not looking for a job...na woman I come chase grin
Join via the link
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by xpresseeve: 4:09pm On Apr 15, 2023
Isabi4lov:

For someone seriously searching for a job i would expect that you would leave a clue as regards how you can be contacted on short notice.
I found something I think you would be able to do.

Please quote me on a dead thread with your email and phone number. I don't need to meet you but I have set up an interview for you for for Monday morning in Victoria island.

Lets hope you can reach me before then.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Lala222: 6:02pm On Apr 15, 2023
xpresseeve:

For someone seriously searching for a job i would expect that you would leave a clue as regards how you can be contacted on short notice.
I found something I think you would be able to do.

Please quote me on a dead thread with your email and phone number. I don't need to meet you but I have set up an interview for you for for Monday morning in Victoria island
Lets hope you can reach me before then.

I'm also available for a job openings and I'm available for an interview

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by yinkbell: 6:18pm On Apr 15, 2023
I'm open to work.
Quality Control/ Quality Assurance.
Experience: 2yrs
Certifications: Health Safety and Environment (1& 2)
Food Safety Management.
Location: Papalanto Shagamu Express way, Mowe area Ogun State.
I'm willing to relocate.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Bolasmalls: 6:35am On Apr 16, 2023
Good morning

I'm a registered nurse
My location : Lagos
I'm looking for a job

Contact ..... atinukechristiana53@gmail.com
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by IyaTola: 7:59am On Apr 16, 2023
Bolasmalls:
Good morning

I'm a registered nurse
My location : Lagos
I'm looking for a job

Contact ..... atinukechristiana53@gmail.com
join my WhatsApp group
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Olaqoz: 8:06am On Apr 16, 2023
Boss, good morning
I'm looking for a job
Current location is Dutse, but I can relocate based on offer suitability sir

A fresh Graduate of Agricultural and Biosystems Engineering
With little or no experience
Finished Nysc November
No jobs
Email address alabiqoosimade@gmail.com
What's app contact 0903110(4031)

N:B the what's app link is revoked when I tried joining the group

1 Like

Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Olaqoz: 8:08am On Apr 16, 2023
@SMJay

Boss, good morning
I'm looking for a job
Current location is Dutse, but I can relocate based on offer suitability sir

A fresh Graduate of Agricultural and Biosystems Engineering
With little or no experience
Finished Nysc November
No jobs
Email address alabiqoosimade@gmail.com
What's app contact 0903110(4031)

N:B the what's app link is revoked when I tried joining the group

1 Like

Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Rapheal00(m): 9:16am On Apr 16, 2023
Good morning,
I'm looking a job.
5 years experience in a Customer Service Role
I have an Experience both in pharmaceutical and telecommunications sectors.
B.A philosophy and Pgd in public Administration
E-mail Address - rapheal.adeboro@gmail.com
WhatsApp num - 08130240463

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (31) (Reply)

Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2015 / Jobs At The RCCG Camp - Various Positions / How To Secure A Job Fast In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.