Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Peter Obi Has Over 13 Million Votes In The Bag Already - Headnigga - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Has Over 13 Million Votes In The Bag Already - Headnigga (697 Views)

Money Laundering: Okupe Pays ₦‎13 Million Fine, Escapes Two-Year Jail / Kaduna: Over 13,000 APC Members Defect To PDP / 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Has Over 13 Million Votes In The Bag Already - Headnigga by HeadNigga: 6:40am On Oct 04, 2022
Enhe, let me address something no one has addressed properly. We all have had it misconstrued.

Now listen, stop telling yourself that Peter obi will only split atiku's votes. Stop saying that those rooting for peter obi didn't vote for APC in 2015 and 2019. That's a big fat lie.

More than half of those who voted for Buhari are voting for peter obi in 2023. Same goes for atiku...more than half of those who voted for atiku in 2019 are going to vote for peter obi in 2023. 26 million valid votes were cast in 2019. 50% of that is 13 million votes. Suffer don tire Nigerians. Now add these to the fresh voters who are majorly obidients and you can tell Obi is winning this election. This is the reality.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Has Over 13 Million Votes In The Bag Already - Headnigga by general111(m): 6:43am On Oct 04, 2022
Calm down..
I am supporting peter obi laidis, but i am not sure he has 13million votes already in the bag.
There is work to be done

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Has Over 13 Million Votes In The Bag Already - Headnigga by robinso01(m): 6:50am On Oct 04, 2022
Campaign more and convince people more with genuine points rather than assuming number of votes now.
Re: Peter Obi Has Over 13 Million Votes In The Bag Already - Headnigga by heniford2: 6:53am On Oct 04, 2022
As a youth no time we need press harder city to city rally for obi which means every corner should be obidient now!! We need focus our energy on North and south west states

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Has Over 13 Million Votes In The Bag Already - Headnigga by goodmike7: 6:54am On Oct 04, 2022
HeadNigga:
Enhe, let me address something no one has addressed properly. We all have had it misconstrued.

Now listen, stop telling yourself that Peter obi will only split atiku's votes. Stop saying that those rooting for peter obi didn't vote for APC in 2015 and 2019. That's a big fat lie.

More than half of those who voted for Buhari are voting for peter obi in 2023. Same goes for atiku...more than half of those who voted for atiku in 2019 are going to vote for peter obi in 2023. 26 million valid votes were cast in 2019. 50% of that is 13 million votes. Suffer don tire Nigerians. Now add these to the fresh voters who are majorly obidients and you can tell Obi is winning this election. This is the reality.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Has Over 13 Million Votes In The Bag Already - Headnigga by HeadNigga: 6:56am On Oct 04, 2022
All hands are on deck. I made one person obtain her PVC at least.
robinso01:
Campaign more and convince people more with genuine points rather than assuming number of votes now.
That's me putting in work.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Has Over 13 Million Votes In The Bag Already - Headnigga by BurgundyBlue: 6:58am On Oct 04, 2022
13 million votes already in the bag...wow

MY ZIGGY IS OPEN FOR YOU...

SURREAL.....
Re: Peter Obi Has Over 13 Million Votes In The Bag Already - Headnigga by realstars: 7:03am On Oct 04, 2022
Only the obidient will shine the ballots on the D day, and hat is for sure.
Re: Peter Obi Has Over 13 Million Votes In The Bag Already - Headnigga by robinso01(m): 7:27am On Oct 04, 2022
HeadNigga:
All hands are on deck. I made one person obtain her PVC at least. That's me putting in work.

Nice work. Please, whatever you do, don't play bitter politics,respect people opinions on their candidates, convince with genuine points. Don't hurl insult, abuse, threaten anyone having different candidate against your own. Election will come and go, na people go remain.

Shalom.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Has Over 13 Million Votes In The Bag Already - Headnigga by Rapuru14: 7:45am On Oct 04, 2022
robinso01:

Nice work. Please, whatever you do, don't play bitter politics,respect people opinions on their candidates, convince with genuine points. Don't hurl insult, abuse, threaten anyone having different candidate against your own. Election will come and go, na people go remain.

Shalom.

Remain blessed on this point.

I was able to convince a staunch BAT supporter for PO.

This I did by first of all highlighting the strengths and weaknesses of both candidates and pointing out the urgent need of the hours, this made him drop BAT and subscribe for Obi.

Much can be achieved if we follow this campaign with Love. We ain't fighting anybody all we are fighting for is for a better future for us and our Children.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Has Over 13 Million Votes In The Bag Already - Headnigga by hisgrace090: 7:56am On Oct 04, 2022
And the number is on daily increase.
Re: Peter Obi Has Over 13 Million Votes In The Bag Already - Headnigga by Tenses: 8:03am On Oct 04, 2022
Rapuru14:

This I did by first of all highlighting the strengths and weaknesses of both candidates and pointing out the urgent need of the hours, this made him drop him subscribe for Obi.

Much can be achieved if we follow this campaign with Love. We ain't fighting anybody all we are fighting for is for a better future for us and our Children.

You met an educated urchin. But you see those agbero urchins, no matter the points you dish out you can never convince them. What you'll do in that instance is to press neck

1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Has Over 13 Million Votes In The Bag Already - Headnigga by robinso01(m): 8:51am On Oct 04, 2022
Rapuru14:

This I did by first of all highlighting the strengths and weaknesses of both candidates and pointing out the urgent need of the hours, this made him drop BAT and subscribe for Obi.

God bless you sir. It's such a pity that some people have taken this election of a thing too far, to the extent that once you're not having same candidate as their's, the next thing is fight. There are ways to convince people and sell your to others to support your candidate without any form of wahala.

May the best candidate win.
Re: Peter Obi Has Over 13 Million Votes In The Bag Already - Headnigga by RestructureNig1: 9:39am On Oct 04, 2022
3 million votes

We need restructuring and decentralisation of power
Re: Peter Obi Has Over 13 Million Votes In The Bag Already - Headnigga by HeadNigga: 11:31am On Oct 04, 2022
robinso01:

Shalom.
most definitely.

(1) (Reply)

Checkout The Miserable Face Of Nigeria Number One Betrayal Award Winner / The Nigeria We Once Called Zoo / Afenifere Endorsed Jagaban, Obi Has No Place With Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.