Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,093 members, 7,821,782 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

I Want Atiku,Tinubu,Obi To Win ..I Have My Pvc...how About You ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Want Atiku,Tinubu,Obi To Win ..I Have My Pvc...how About You ? (150 Views)

El-Rufai On Edo Election: "APC Was Going To Win, I Don’t Know What Happened" / Breaking: Buhari, APC Want Atiku’s 28,000 Exhibits Expunged / We Want Atiku Probed For Going To Dubai – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want Atiku,Tinubu,Obi To Win ..I Have My Pvc...how About You ? by Excelneedful(f): 7:32am On Oct 04, 2022
When Elections are on the way ..

You withnessed Large Crowds on Campaign Fields, Ground .

People that watch it on TV, Social Medias Begin to Speculate/ Predict who will Win .

But under normal Circumstances ,In a Free and Fair Elections ,Votes Wins Elections and not Crowds on Campaign Ground without PVC.

Quite Unfortunate that many of us on Social Media's Clamouring ,Shouting ,Speculating ,Anticipating ,Calculating , Prophesying,Constituting Nuisance ,Attacking others , Spewing Gibberish does not even have a PVC but just Attending Rallies ,Taking Walk and Campaigning.

#ihavemypvcchallenge. I have my PVC...

If you too do..

Type I have My PVC .

How about you ?
Re: I Want Atiku,Tinubu,Obi To Win ..I Have My Pvc...how About You ? by RestructureNig1: 9:34am On Oct 04, 2022
I want restructuring and decentralisation of power
Re: I Want Atiku,Tinubu,Obi To Win ..I Have My Pvc...how About You ? by finallybusy: 12:31pm On May 21, 2023
I thought underage voting was only in the north.

(1) (Reply)

James Nwafor Will Be Praying For Obi's Victory / “how I Became A Physiotherapist To Handle Buhari’s PTSD”, Aisha Buhari / Atiku, Okowa Storm Bauchi, Welcome Ex-deputy Gov, Other APC Defectors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.