Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,899 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

The Hilarity Of Tinubu's Threadmill Cycle Video - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Hilarity Of Tinubu's Threadmill Cycle Video (1124 Views)

Leaked Tape Of Tinubu Promising To Share Huge Money If Buhari Wins [LISTEN] / Photos Of Tinubu At APC Meeting Earlier Today Surface Online Amidst Ffk's Claims / Photos From The Meeting Of Tinubu & Oshiomhole With Wamakko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Hilarity Of Tinubu's Threadmill Cycle Video by FaceTanke: 8:36am On Oct 04, 2022
maestroferddi:
It is called a stationary gymn workout bike...

Can you now get on with dealing with the matter at hand instead of this weak deflecting tactic?

I don't like it when people lie just to score cheap political points

Why lie

Is that a treadmill

Why call a bike a treadmill for God sake

1 Like

Re: The Hilarity Of Tinubu's Threadmill Cycle Video by Bethel4Life(f): 8:38am On Oct 04, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Very real. grin grin
u cant be supporting Apc and not look stupid u know grin grin grin

Esp Omenka cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Hilarity Of Tinubu's Threadmill Cycle Video by Obinoscopy(m): 8:38am On Oct 04, 2022
FaceTanke:

Why lie

Is that a treadmill

Why don't you address the substance of the thread just like how Omenka, Seunmsg are doing?

P.S. You are right, technically it's not a threadmill. But I chose to call it a Threadmill Cycle because Threadmill is a popular term and using Bike might confuse some people to think its an actual bicycle that's stationary. Even google understands what I meant when I wrote Threadmill Cycle.
Re: The Hilarity Of Tinubu's Threadmill Cycle Video by FaceTanke: 8:39am On Oct 04, 2022
Obinoscopy:
Why don't you address the substance of the thread just like how Omenka, Seunmsg are doing?

Why don't u call a spade a spade
Re: The Hilarity Of Tinubu's Threadmill Cycle Video by maestroferddi: 8:39am On Oct 04, 2022
omenka:
Was there any candidate who actively consulted and did more trips than Tinubu before and after the primaries?

Please you people should also ask Obi to prove to us his senses aren't compromised because the lies he churns out everytime he makes a speech leave some of us wondering about the state of his mental health. Not to mention his abysmal performance in both O and A levels of education.
At least some APC supporters can sustain an intellectual argument but in your case it is like engaging an Ojota motor park in a shouting match...

Peter Obi counts Oxford, Cambridge, an Ivy League uni in the US, UNN etc as his alma maters...

The way you even sound I doubt whether you went through the university system else you would have known that getting a second class degree is not a big deal...

Some of the sharpest brains in society left school with a 2.2 or worse owing to the vagaries common in certain schools...

One bad lecturer could be the difference between a 2.1 and a 2.2 or a first class and a 2.1...

Stop sounding petty and pedestrian...try and internalize the education you are getting here osho free...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hilarity Of Tinubu's Threadmill Cycle Video by Magnoliaa(f): 8:41am On Oct 04, 2022
seunmsg:
Tinubu visited Delta, Cross River and Edo state during his nationwide consultations before the APC primary election.

Now tell us how many states Peter Obi and Atiku visited before the primary election of their parties?

Why exactly are y'all being this nitpicky about "before" primary elections?

LMAO. If the number of consultations and official visits Obi had before the *campaign day* (this should be the benchmark) are not even more than Tinubu's, Tinubu's own will just be slightly at par with Obi's. grin

2 Likes

Re: The Hilarity Of Tinubu's Threadmill Cycle Video by maestroferddi: 8:42am On Oct 04, 2022
FaceTanke:

Why lie

Is that a treadmill

You correct and move on instead of trying to deflect na...
Re: The Hilarity Of Tinubu's Threadmill Cycle Video by FaceTanke: 8:45am On Oct 04, 2022
maestroferddi:
You correct and move on instead of trying to deflect na...

grin
Re: The Hilarity Of Tinubu's Threadmill Cycle Video by Bethel4Life(f): 8:52am On Oct 04, 2022
Lols Omenka and seunmsg and other urchins don run comot for thread cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Hilarity Of Tinubu's Threadmill Cycle Video by Obinoscopy(m): 8:52am On Oct 04, 2022
FaceTanke:

Why don't u call a spade a spade

OK, a spade is a spade. Are you happy now? grin

1 Like

Re: The Hilarity Of Tinubu's Threadmill Cycle Video by FaceTanke: 8:53am On Oct 04, 2022
Obinoscopy:
OK, a spade is a spade. Are you happy now? grin

Ehen now we are talking

tongue
Re: The Hilarity Of Tinubu's Threadmill Cycle Video by omenka(m): 9:03am On Oct 04, 2022
Obinoscopy:
Don't let pride lead you guys to your downfall. Don't underate anyone, even the haters. It's best to trash out those seemingly valid points the haters are raising, especially if it's something you can easily trash out. My candid advice. The undecided voters are listening/watching.
Isn't our downfall (political) what you're desirous of? Shouldn't you rather encourage whatever we do that could lead us down such a path? Or aren't you a Peter Obi supporter?

What exactly have you people ever demanded of Peter Obi? Which amongst the things you've demanded of Jagaban have you demanded of Obi? Jagaban isn't the president yet you guys want to have him held to account evenore than the president himself.

Ask Obi questions as well. What's sauce for the dove should also be sauce for the pigeon.

1 Like

Re: The Hilarity Of Tinubu's Threadmill Cycle Video by Obinoscopy(m): 9:12am On Oct 04, 2022
omenka:
Isn't our downfall (political) what you're desirous of? Shouldn't you rather encourage whatever we do that could lead us down such a path? Or aren't you a Peter Obi supporter?

What exactly have you people ever demanded of Peter Obi? Which amongst the things you've demanded of Jagaban have you demanded of Obi? Jagaban isn't the president yet you guys want to have him held to account evenore than the president himself.

Ask Obi questions as well. What's sauce for the dove should also be sauce for the pigeon.
There are issues I have with Peter Obi which I'm vocal about...although not here on nairaland. But I will create a thread about it soon enough. But this thread is about Tinubu being more actively involved in the daily campaigns. At the moment, Peter Obi is actively involved so that's why my focus is on Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: The Hilarity Of Tinubu's Threadmill Cycle Video by omenka(m): 9:38am On Oct 04, 2022
Obinoscopy:
There are issues I have with Peter Obi which I'm vocal about...although not here on nairaland. But I will create a thread about it soon enough. But this thread is about Tinubu being more actively involved in the daily campaigns. At the moment, Peter Obi is actively involved so that's why my focus is on Tinubu.
Like someone said, just about everyone at this point have their minds made up on whom to support or vote for. I'm your heart of hearts, do you imagine there's ANYTHING anyone could say that could make you not vote Obi or vote Tinubu?

Tinubu isn't breaking any laws as we speak. His absence at this moment is probably not by volition but compulsion.

In the meantime, we're marching on with what's on ground. And you can see even without his presence, the campaign is alot more coordinated than Labour party's. Labour party is too darn amorphous to be taken seriously. Constituting just a campaign team has been a super herculean task for Obi. Is this a sign of what to expect with an Obi presidency (never mind the impossibility of that)?

1 Like

Re: The Hilarity Of Tinubu's Threadmill Cycle Video by dawood5solomon: 10:18am On Oct 04, 2022
Do you even know what a treadmill is?Do you even know what a treadmill is?...
Re: The Hilarity Of Tinubu's Threadmill Cycle Video by successmatters(m): 10:22am On Oct 04, 2022
seunmsg:

Let’s get serious here, there is absolutely nothing Tinubu can do at this point that would satisfy his haters.

You're right, that's why he needs to step down for healthier candidates, we cannot afford another Paul Biya in Africa.
Re: The Hilarity Of Tinubu's Threadmill Cycle Video by Fira09(m): 7:08pm On Oct 07, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Very real. grin grin

You don chop your breakfast for Nairaland(banned by the mods).

Then you switched to your begoniaa account. cheesy
Re: The Hilarity Of Tinubu's Threadmill Cycle Video by begoniaa: 4:55pm On Oct 13, 2022
Fira09:
You don chop your breakfast for Nairaland(banned by the mods).

Then you switched to your begoniaa account. cheesy

You're a weird and s**k two-faced individual. undecided
Re: The Hilarity Of Tinubu's Threadmill Cycle Video by Fira09(m): 4:59pm On Oct 13, 2022
begoniaa:

You're a weird and s**k two-faced individual. undecided

Nope I'm not, that's who you are.......
from positive to negative. undecided
Re: The Hilarity Of Tinubu's Threadmill Cycle Video by Chaos14: 5:38pm On Oct 13, 2022
Fira09:

Fira, am doing a little investigation. Between 1:30 to 5 o'clock you typed on a thread unfortunately it's deleted. Please i want to know what the thread was about and who was the op?
Re: The Hilarity Of Tinubu's Threadmill Cycle Video by begoniaa: 5:39pm On Oct 13, 2022
Fira09:

Good. Then please maintain your energy and thoughts about me and don't come smiling with me under alternate accounts.

Re: The Hilarity Of Tinubu's Threadmill Cycle Video by Fira09(m): 5:50pm On Oct 13, 2022
Chaos14:
Fira, am doing a little investigation. Between 1:30 to 5 o'clock you typed on a thread unfortunately it's deleted. Please i want to know what the thread was about and who was the op?

It was ObamaMessi, SlayerOfSatanist....He cloned two accounts (poccohantas & Vlrginprincess),

He was wailing and trolling(creating cock and bull story) both of them, particularly Vlrginprincess.

So we gats inform the mods to handle the situation justly.
Re: The Hilarity Of Tinubu's Threadmill Cycle Video by Fira09(m): 5:52pm On Oct 13, 2022
begoniaa:

Good. Then please maintain your energy and thoughts about me and don't come smiling with me under alternate accounts.

What a denial!!!

Anyway that's your biz.
Re: The Hilarity Of Tinubu's Threadmill Cycle Video by begoniaa: 6:43pm On Oct 13, 2022
Fira09:
What a denial!!!

Anyway that's your biz.

What denial? undecided

I am a very negative person, so respect yourself and stay out of my mentions and don't come smiling to me. Is that hard to comprehend?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Politicians Now Carry Cash Around . Sowore Throws A Subtle Jibe At Dino Melaye / Let's Look At States Obi Will Get 25% Votes / Why Is 'president Peter Obi' Trending After Obi Met Soludo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.