Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,178 members, 7,829,224 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Is Threre Anything Like "Afterlife" - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Threre Anything Like "Afterlife" (826 Views)

Be Sure Of Your Afterlife Before You Depart / Is There Anything Like Satanic Music? / Is There Anything Like Generational Curse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Threre Anything Like "Afterlife" by Dtruthspeaker: 2:27pm On Oct 05, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Oh so the DEAD can't feel anything just as God's word says, right?
Well that's what i'm saying, until resurrection from the dead those dead feels nothing in their graves! smiley

And after life on earth does not stop at dead alone but it continues into resurrection where some shall be resurrected and sent to the room of everlasting torment and others to the room of everlasting joy.
Re: Is Threre Anything Like "Afterlife" by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:31pm On Oct 05, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

And after life on earth does not stop at dead alone but it continues into resurrection where some shall be resurrected and sent to the room of everlasting torment and others to the room of everlasting joy.

So in a nutshell it's the living that knows about feelings of different kinds but the dead knows nothing, shey? Ecclesiastes 9:5-10
Well that's exactly what i'm saying! smiley

1 Like

Re: Is Threre Anything Like "Afterlife" by Dtruthspeaker: 2:35pm On Oct 05, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

So in a nutshell it's the living that knows about feelings of different kinds but the dead knows nothing, shey? Ecclesiastes 9:5-10
Well that's exactly what i'm saying! smiley

And the re-living also that is those who have died and are re-lifed (resurrected). They too shall feel again whether great pain or great joy.

Which is what I am saying.
Re: Is Threre Anything Like "Afterlife" by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:49pm On Oct 05, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

And the re-living also that is those who have died and are re-lifed (resurrected). They too shall feel again whether great pain or great joy.
Which is what I am saying.

Well according to the scriptures God doesn't appreciate the sight of people suffering based on what He created:

They have built the high places of Toʹpheth, which is in the Valley of the Son of Hinʹnom, in order to burn their sons and their daughters in the fire, something that I had not commanded and that had never even come into my heart. Jeremiah 7:31; 19:5-6

So it's humans like you who appreciates the sight of living creatures undergoing torment but as for the true God, well He said such a thing has not come into His heart! smiley

1 Like

Re: Is Threre Anything Like "Afterlife" by CyberHustle: 3:11pm On Oct 05, 2022
The concept of an afterlife looks fairly easy to graps. In occult, when a person has been targeted and gotten, they say things like "you die well", " dem dey follow this one" and co. There are many of such statement across cultures around the world. Rest In Peace. Is it the body that's decaying that's resting in peace or the other one waiting for Gods final judgement day?
Once you can cone to terms with the spirit reality, an afterlife becomes fairly simple concept.
Re: Is Threre Anything Like "Afterlife" by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:21pm On Oct 05, 2022
CyberHustle:
The concept of an afterlife looks fairly easy to graps. In occult, when a person has been targeted and gotten, they say things like "you die well", " dem dey follow this one" and co. There are many of such statement across cultures around the world. Rest In Peace. Is it the body that's decaying that's resting in peace or the other one waiting for Gods final judgement day?
Once you can cone to terms with the spirit reality, an afterlife becomes fairly simple concept.

What the scriptures referred to as judgment day totally differs from what most people are thinking. In the real sense of the scriptures death is the highest form of judgement from God {Romans 6:23} so at death the sinner has paid FULLY for all his sins! Romans 6:7

1 Like

Re: Is Threre Anything Like "Afterlife" by CyberHustle: 3:27pm On Oct 05, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

What the scriptures referred to as judgment day totally differs from what most people are thinking. In the real sense of the scriptures death is the highest form of judgement from God {Romans 6:23} so at death the sinner has paid FULLY for all his sins! Romans 6:7
Remember In Genesis, after night and day, the first day was recorded. Similarly there is a last day and the scriptural picture of that day is one where the spirit that's resting will be raised and judged. That's how I see it.
You explanation makes it sound like the circumstance of death of the body physically(disease, accident, sleep) is the aggregate punishment for good or evil.
Re: Is Threre Anything Like "Afterlife" by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:48pm On Oct 05, 2022
CyberHustle:

Remember In Genesis, after night and day, the first day was recorded. Similarly there is a last day and the scriptural picture of that day is one where the spirit that's resting while be raised and judged. That's how I see it.

The judgment day means a thousand years reign of Christ when each human must prove whether he/she is on God's side or not.
Before then Jesus will come with angels in heaven and kill all unbelievers {Luke 19:27} the next is the resurrection of people who knew God's righteous standards and lived by it (RIGHTEOUS) and people who don't know God's righteousness but lived by conscience (UNRIGHTEOUS) {Act 24:15} this are the ones who will now have to prove whether they'll be faithful, loyal and honest to God or not {Revelations 20:11-13} by then there will not be any false religion to distract people from learning about Christ who is the one and only model through which we can gain everlasting life, that's the meaning of his reign for 1,000 years. All those promoting false religions like Satan, demons and their human agents will be no longer active as Jesus would have locked Satan somewhere and destroyed both demons and humans overseeing false religions. So before a thousand years of life without sickness, oldage or death billions would have become perfect just like Adam and Eve through intensive global education about God and Jesus.
Then Satan will be let loose for the final test by then Jesus can't save anyone again because each person is now standing as a perfect human being, it's no longer Adamic sin that's to be blamed for anyone's wrongdoings since.
So at that time whoever fall for Satan's deception deceit have himself/herself to blame and their blood will be on their heads.
That's why the scriptures say those that were first resurrection will not experience this as they won't be humans again but like angels since Jesus will take them straight to heaven!

God's word still made us to understand that billions will still fall for Satan's deceit so both Satan and all those who choose to follow him will be destroyed forever.

1 Like

Re: Is Threre Anything Like "Afterlife" by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 05, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Exactly what was said about John, the Baptist and Jeremiah and other prophets who declared The Truths of God.

It is a known fact that people prefer Lies over Truths and therefore, they will always speak against it.

Jesus used sensible and logical analogies (parables) to declare the truth of God. Not cooked-up stuff only fit to come from a kindergarten level kid. You didn't declare any truth in your post. You tried to muddle up the truth more like.
Re: Is Threre Anything Like "Afterlife" by Dtruthspeaker: 4:43pm On Oct 05, 2022
HedwigesMaduro:

Jesus used sensible and logical analogies (parables) to declare the truth of God. Not cooked-up stuff only fit to come from a kindergarten level kid. You didn't declare any truth in your post. You tried to muddle up the truth more like.

If my presentation is kindergarten it is because you children are truly kindergarten. I understood Christ's teachings and comprehended them and they have been o so sweet and very profitable to me.

But I see you all are still struggling with it even to your own suicide. So I think breaking them into simple kindergarten things should help you understand those great Words of Life!

But if you still do not understand or refuse to understand, then there is nothing I can do and my work is done!.

It is after all not compulsory that you understand most especially as understanding actually comes from The Lord and not from me.
Re: Is Threre Anything Like "Afterlife" by Dtruthspeaker: 5:51pm On Oct 05, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Well according to the scriptures God doesn't appreciate the sight of people suffering based on what He created..

It is True that God does not want people to suffer evil, and He took every step that He could possibly take to ensure that people do get saved from evil.

Yet these same people have nullified all His attempts to save them as expressed in Isaiah 5:1-7

Therefore He has no choice but to proceed with His Law of rendering to each person their due,

7 To them who by patient continuance in well doing seek for glory and honour and immortality, eternal life:

8 But unto them that are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath,

9 Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil,"
Romans 2:6- 9
Re: Is Threre Anything Like "Afterlife" by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:16pm On Oct 05, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

It is True that God does not want people to suffer evil, and He took every step that He could possibly take to ensure that people do not get it.

Yet these same people have nullified all His attempts to save them as expressed in Isaiah 5:1-7

Therefore He has no choice but to proceed with His Law of rendering to each person their due,

7 To them who by patient continuance in well doing seek for glory and honour and immortality, eternal life:

8 But unto them that are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath,

So it's either they continue living if they obey or return to dust for disobedience {Genesis 3:19} nothing like suffering after death because death is the wages of sin! Romans 6:23smiley

1 Like

Re: Is Threre Anything Like "Afterlife" by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 05, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

If my presentation is kindergarten it is because you children are truly kindergarten. I understood Christ's teachings and comprehended them and they have been o so sweet and very profitable to me.

But I see you all are still struggling with it even to your own suicide. So I think breaking them into simple kindergarten things should help you understand those great Words of Life!

But if you still do not understand or refuse to understand, then there is nothing I can do and my work is done!.

It is after all not compulsory that you understand most especially as understanding actually comes from The Lord and not from me.

You're irredeemably braindead. And don't fool yourself you're Christian. You're just one of the many shamans that walk about fooling themselves they're christians because they shout the most in church and speak in "tongues" and all that hypocritical shows your lot love putting on for people to think you're Christian. Christ said "by their fruits you shall know them". That Christ's saying screams out anytime you reply anyone on this platform (anyone that doesn't kowtow to whatever it is you think you believe, that is).
Re: Is Threre Anything Like "Afterlife" by Ganjafama(m): 10:29pm On Oct 05, 2022
Righteousness2:

2 Destinations available .
Heaven or Hell, based on the Choice you made while on earth.
If you Miss Heaven, you cannot miss Hell.
If you Believed in JESUS Christ, Surrendered as the Lord/Savior of your life and Live according to HIS Command, you will be ushered to Heaven.
If you did otherwise, you will transported straight to Hell.
There's nothing like hell fire.
Re: Is Threre Anything Like "Afterlife" by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:32pm On Oct 05, 2022
Ganjafama:
There's nothing like hell fire.
Just as a wise man once said:

"When an intelligent person points to the moon the fool keeps looking at the finger" smiley

1 Like

Re: Is Threre Anything Like "Afterlife" by Dtruthspeaker: 1:56am On Oct 06, 2022
HedwigesMaduro:

You're irredeemably braindead. And don't fool yourself you're Christian. You're just one of the many shamans that walk about fooling themselves they're christians because they shout the most in church and speak in "tongues" and all that hypocritical shows your lot love putting on for people to think you're Christian. Christ said "by their fruits you shall know them". That Christ's saying screams out anytime you reply anyone on this platform (anyone that doesn't kowtow to whatever it is you think you believe, that is).

Now you have moved post from complaining about my kindergarten teaching to abuses. Obviously you have nothing to say!
Re: Is Threre Anything Like "Afterlife" by Dtruthspeaker: 2:28am On Oct 06, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

So it's either they continue living if they obey or return to dust for disobedience {Genesis 3:19} nothing like suffering after death because death is the wages of sin! Romans 6:23smiley

Now your Serpent has returned into you making you forget that you started this issue from the point were they have already died.

But as I have always said, because you fear lake of fire, you choose to deceive yourself.
Re: Is Threre Anything Like "Afterlife" by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:52am On Oct 06, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Now your Serpent has returned into you making you forget that you started this issue from the point were they have already died.
But as I have always said, because you fear lake of fire, you choose to deceive yourself.
God never said He will torture anyone so it's either they live or die no more no less! smiley

1 Like

Re: Is Threre Anything Like "Afterlife" by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 06, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Now you have moved post from complaining about my kindergarten teaching to abuses. Obviously you have nothing to say!

Stating facts is abuses. Read through your average post.
Re: Is Threre Anything Like "Afterlife" by Dtruthspeaker: 9:14am On Oct 06, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

God never said He will torture anyone so it's either they live or die no more no less! smiley

Kill yourself with self deceit and it is you who will suffer it for He Said this.

46 And these will go away into everlasting punishment, but the righteous into eternal life.”. Mathew 25:46

So deceive yourself and die to live in eternal torment!
Re: Is Threre Anything Like "Afterlife" by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:33am On Oct 06, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Kill yourself with self deceit and it is you who will suffer it for He Said this.

46 And these will go away into everlasting punishment, but the righteous into eternal life.”. Mathew 25:46

So deceive yourself and die to live in eternal torment!

Death of an imperfect being supposed to be a temporary punishment since we're not involved in the event that took place in the garden of Eden but those who deliberately chose to be wicked will receive everlasting punishment which is permanent death without a hope of resurrection that's the second kind of death! Revelations 20:14
Re: Is Threre Anything Like "Afterlife" by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 06, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Simple! When your phone dies can it not live again?

Yes!

So the question is when it died, did it really die?

No!

Then where was it's life, when it died?

Answer: "After life"
Using a smartphone as an analogy to prove that the afterlife exists is not only flawed but it screams of your ignorance sad
Re: Is Threre Anything Like "Afterlife" by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 06, 2022
ebenezerbanjoko:

This is the dumbest reply I have ever seen in my life.

If an Average Nigerian is thinking this way, I can now see how we are not a match for the whites.

Aswear cheesy grin grin
Re: Is Threre Anything Like "Afterlife" by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 06, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

It is not only old age (battery) which kills a phone, accidents also kill it.

Now as the phone's mighty creator, when you so loved the phone, did you not bring it back to life after the accident? Or are you not capable of bringing it back to life even after its accident or accidents?

Just stop bro, this isn't funny anymore angry angry sad

This is why I'm slowly turning away from the lies!
Re: Is Threre Anything Like "Afterlife" by Dtruthspeaker: 12:14pm On Oct 06, 2022
Ajay7411:

Just stop bro, this isn't funny anymore angry angry sad

This is why I'm slowly turning away from the lies!

Why do you hate Truths, yet you fear the Power of Helplessness and loss of control over your life just like your phone?

If you did not create yourself, like your phone did not create itself, then it means just like your phone, you are powernone against your Creator, whether you like it or not!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Was The Theif On The Cross Saved Because He Worked For It? / Stunning Pictures Of Churches Around The World / Is This Part Of The Bible A Mistake?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.