Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,053 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

Is Threre Anything Like "Afterlife" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Threre Anything Like "Afterlife" (799 Views)

Be Sure Of Your Afterlife Before You Depart / Is There Anything Like Satanic Music? / Is There Anything Like Generational Curse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Threre Anything Like "Afterlife" by Love800(m): 9:39am On Oct 04, 2022
What awaits you in the afterlife?
Re: Is Threre Anything Like "Afterlife" by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 04, 2022
very real.
Love800:
Re: Is Threre Anything Like "Afterlife" by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 04, 2022
Bodmum:
very real.
How do you know? Any evidence that points to it?

1 Like

Re: Is Threre Anything Like "Afterlife" by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 04, 2022
I'll be thinking about it.
Olasyke:

Re: Is Threre Anything Like "Afterlife" by RestructureNig1: 9:51am On Oct 04, 2022
Nobody can prove it

1 Like

Re: Is Threre Anything Like "Afterlife" by Righteousness2(m): 9:51am On Oct 04, 2022
Love800:
2 Destinations available .
Heaven or Hell, based on the Choice you made while on earth.
If you Miss Heaven, you cannot miss Hell.
If you Believed in JESUS Christ, Surrendered as the Lord/Savior of your life and Live according to HIS Command, you will be ushered to Heaven.
If you did otherwise, you will transported straight to Hell.
Re: Is Threre Anything Like "Afterlife" by Righteousness2(m): 9:53am On Oct 04, 2022
RestructureNig1:
Nobody can prove it

The Word of GOD says it
The Word of GOD Proves it
The Word of GOD warns you about it
Re: Is Threre Anything Like "Afterlife" by Snitch24(m): 9:56am On Oct 04, 2022
Righteousness2:

2 Destinations available .
Heaven or Hell, based on the Choice you made while on earth.
If you Miss Heaven, you cannot miss Hell.
If you Believed in JESUS Christ, Surrendered as the Lord/Savior of your life and Live according to HIS Command, you will be ushered to Heaven.
If you did otherwise, you will transported straight to Hell.
says who
even when the judgement hasn't been passed yet
br

1 Like

Re: Is Threre Anything Like "Afterlife" by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 04, 2022
Bodmum:
I'll be thinking about it.
I'm just saying, sure we've read it in our bible or Qur'an. But, I'm not trying to be blasphemous or doubt god's words, it's just that, I haven't seen or heard enough proof.

Well, we all shall find out when the lord call us home.
Re: Is Threre Anything Like "Afterlife" by Dtruthspeaker: 4:39pm On Oct 04, 2022
Olasyke:

Simple! When your phone dies can it not live again?

Yes!

So the question is when it died, did it really die?

No!

Then where was it's life, when it died?

Answer: "After life"
Re: Is Threre Anything Like "Afterlife" by ebenezerbanjoko: 2:44am On Oct 05, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Yes!

No!

Then where was it's life?

This is the dumbest reply I have ever seen in my life.

If an Average Nigerian is thinking this way, I can now see how we are not a match for the whites.

3 Likes

Re: Is Threre Anything Like "Afterlife" by ebenezerbanjoko: 2:46am On Oct 05, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Yes!

No!

Then where was it's life?

I have to say this @Olasyke but that just the truth. That thinking is just too poor for a grown up like you.

If u were a kid, I would have called you a slowpoke

1 Like

Re: Is Threre Anything Like "Afterlife" by Nobody: 2:50am On Oct 05, 2022
ebenezerbanjoko:

I have to say this @Olasyke but that just the truth. That thinking is just too poor for a grown up like you.

Why did you mention me? Last time I checked, I didn't compare afterlife to a phone's battery cycle.
Re: Is Threre Anything Like "Afterlife" by Dtruthspeaker: 6:01am On Oct 05, 2022
ebenezerbanjoko:

Yet you could not offer a decent counter!

Sebi you people like thinking, so why is it that you refuse to think on this part?

Is it that there is a law against pro-,God thinking?

But let any one bring any thinking that is anti-God, even if it is moronic, as we think it is, you immediately latch it up and swallow it whole and praise your anti-God thinker.

But now I have equally given a pro-God answer and you can not answer.

See how imbalanced and crazy you people are?

You people forget that you people are creators and also have creations under you just as you have a Creator above you who can always bring you back to life again and again and again, just as you can do to your car and phone.
Re: Is Threre Anything Like "Afterlife" by Dtruthspeaker: 6:06am On Oct 05, 2022
Olasyke:

Why did you mention me? Last time I checked, I didn't compare afterlife to a phone's battery cycle.

It is not only old age (battery) which kills a phone, accidents also kill it.

Now as the phone's mighty creator, when you so loved the phone, did you not bring it back to life after the accident? Or are you not capable of bringing it back to life even after its accident or accidents?
Re: Is Threre Anything Like "Afterlife" by Dtruthspeaker: 6:33am On Oct 05, 2022
ebenezerbanjoko:

If an Average Nigerian is thinking this way, I can now see how we are not a match for the whites.

It is dumb because you are dumb and you did not know that, you too are a creator and a god over your phones and cars and I can see why you are a failure always struggling unceasingly.
Re: Is Threre Anything Like "Afterlife" by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:10am On Oct 05, 2022
Love800:

There's nothing after life it's all about living or nonliving!
The book most people here misconstrued says it's either we live or die:

And Jehovah God went on to form the man out of dust from the ground and to blow into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living person. Genesis 2:7

From this verse God molded something from the dust of the ground and breathe into it's nostril the breath of life and the lifeless image was energized into becoming a living being. So God later warned this creature:

“From every tree of the garden you may eat to satisfaction. But as for the tree of the knowledge of good and bad, you must not eat from it, for in the day you eat from it you will certainly die.” Genesis 2:16-17

According to this verse the living creature need to be careful regarding a certain tree in the garden God kept him because eating of this certain tree will lead him back to his former state: lifeless

But later some higher intelligent spirit beings rebelled against God {Genesis 3:1-6; 6:1-4} all these led to troubles on planet earth, the first man joined this rebels and did what God warned him against so he grew old, got sick and died just as God told him {Genesis 5:5} but since the higher intelligent spirit beings weren't created here they can't die naturally like humans so they began operating independently of God's arrangement because God disengaged them! 2Peter 2:4; Jude:6
The first man who joined them in their rebellion is dead but in a bid to deceive his descendants who don't have the documents God gave the Israelites regarding all these things the spirit beings began pretending like dead people to make the living fear the dead and this tradition went viral throughout the earth. So God made it clear to His own people the real condition of the dead:

For the living know that they will die, but the dead know nothing at all, nor do they have any more reward, because all memory of them is forgotten. Also, their love and their hate and their jealousy have already perished, and they no longer have any share in what is done under the sun. Ecclesiastes 9:5-6

Whatever your hand finds to do, do with all your might, for there is no work nor planning nor knowledge nor wisdom in the Grave, where you are going. Ecclesiastes 9:10

But what about the descendants of Adam who have proved to be obedient, faithful, loyal and honest?
God puts it in their mind that as His beloved children He won't forget them in their graves, they will be called back to life {Job 14:13-15} and that's when they're going to enjoy life forever under a paradisiac atmosphere! Psalms 37:9-11, 29

What about this seemingly insurmountable enemy: DEATH?

Well God promised us that He will swallow it up forever {Isaiah 25:8} so DEATH will no longer operate against virtuous people! 1Corinthians 15:26; Revelations 21:3-4

But what if some humans in the future chose to be evil despite the tormenting memories of all these evil experiences {Revelations 20:10} God promised that He will allow such evil person to taste life for just a hundred years, since there's no more oldage sickness or death in Paradise such a person will die as a youth {Isaiah 65:20} and his own blood will be upon his head because he doesn't appreciate life!

This is the GOOD NEWS Jesus preached not a fairy Hell! smiley

1 Like

Re: Is Threre Anything Like "Afterlife" by hopefulLandlord: 7:27am On Oct 05, 2022
Oblivion
Re: Is Threre Anything Like "Afterlife" by AllenforGOD(m): 8:37am On Oct 05, 2022
Olasyke:

it was explicitly stated in hebrew 9:27 and read through out revelation 4:1-end,cleared u out.
:-(,
Re: Is Threre Anything Like "Afterlife" by AllenforGOD(m): 8:49am On Oct 05, 2022
Olasyke:

I'm just saying, sure we've read it in our bible or Qur'an. But, I'm not trying to be blasphemous or doubt god's words, it's just that, I haven't seen or heard enough proof.

Well, we all shall find out when the lord call us home.
apparently you dont even stand straight in ur convictions which is who jesus called double minded personel which can never enter the kingdom of heaven.
smiley
Re: Is Threre Anything Like "Afterlife" by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 05, 2022
AllenforGOD:
apparently you dont even stand straight in ur convictions which is who jesus called double minded personel which can never enter the kingdom of heaven.
smiley
Mumu
Re: Is Threre Anything Like "Afterlife" by Dtruthspeaker: 9:40am On Oct 05, 2022
hopefulLandlord:
Oblivion

You wish!

All because this part is out of your control and you can not bear to accept that it is actually beyond your control because you would go insane with the pain of knowing that, God is real and that He is the one who controls you into going anywhere He wishes to send you to.

And since He said that He shall send people like you to hell fire, you are very much pained by this outcome, MOST ESPECIALLY AS YOU ALREADY KNOW THAT IT IS NOT WITHIN YOUR CONTROL AND YOU CAN DO NOTHING ABOUT IT ALL.

JUST THE SAME WAY YOU COULD NOT CONTROL YOUR BIRTH AND WOULD HAVE CHOSEN TO BE BORN IN AMERICA AND IF NOT AMERICA AT LEAST IN DANGOTE OR BOLA TINUBU'S HOUSE, INSTEAD OF YOUR HOUSE BUT YOU COULD NOT CONTROL THAT ONE.

SO IF YOU COULD NOT CONTROL TE DESTINATION OF YOUR BIRTH, YOU CAN NOT CONTROL THE DESTINATION OF YOUR DEATH!

And i know you already know all this, but you are just trying give your self some peace since you already know that you are going to a very very evil place that you would wish that you never went to at all however you could not stop your going there.

So this is just trying to manage your death by lying to yourself before it comes!
Re: Is Threre Anything Like "Afterlife" by AllenforGOD(m): 9:47am On Oct 05, 2022
Olasyke:

Mumu
well-well-well,how then can u enter into the kingdom of heaven with this abusive words in where as those who insult/abuse were apparently indicated in "1corth 6:10" shall bethrown into the lake of fire which is canneva enter the kingdom of heaven
<full stop>
Re: Is Threre Anything Like "Afterlife" by Dtruthspeaker: 9:52am On Oct 05, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
..For the living know that they will die, but the dead know nothing at all, nor do they have any more reward, because all memory of them is forgotten. Also, their love and their hate and their jealousy have already perished, and they no longer have any share in what is done under the sun. Ecclesiastes 9:5-6...

And this verse already tells that the dead are in a Waiting Room aka After Life. Which means "after life on earth!

Waiting for the next place that they shall be directed to go. Some to paradise and others to lake of Fire!

I know this bursts your wishes and you no go gree, so I do not intend saying any more than these. After all when we die, we shall all see, first hand, whatever is there.
Re: Is Threre Anything Like "Afterlife" by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:01am On Oct 05, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

And this verse already tells that the dead are in a Waiting Room aka After Life. Which means "after life on earth!
Waiting for the next place that they shall be directed to go. Some to paradise and others to lake of Fire!
I know this bursts your wishes and you no go gree, so I do not intend saying any more than these. After all when we die, we shall all see, first hand, whatever is there.

The point here is the dead feels nothing! smiley

1 Like

Re: Is Threre Anything Like "Afterlife" by Dtruthspeaker: 10:23am On Oct 05, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

The point here is the dead feels nothing! smiley

Until they are directed to go into the next stage from there where they shall once again feel either great joy or great pain depending on which room that they are sent to.

And all these places are still part of after life on earth.
Re: Is Threre Anything Like "Afterlife" by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 05, 2022
ebenezerbanjoko:

It seems you've not been reading the guy's posts. Just one of the numerous funny "logic" from his repertoire. By the way, I believe in the afterlife as stated in the Bible, but braindead ramblings from the guy will actually make it sound dubious.

1 Like

Re: Is Threre Anything Like "Afterlife" by Maynmann: 12:11pm On Oct 05, 2022
Why are you guys surprised?, dtruthspeaker is the dumbest theist on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Is Threre Anything Like "Afterlife" by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:31pm On Oct 05, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Until they are directed to go into the next stage from there where they shall once again feel either great joy or great pain depending on which room that they are sent to.
And all these places are still part of after life on earth.

For the highlighted, scriptures please! smiley

1 Like

Re: Is Threre Anything Like "Afterlife" by Dtruthspeaker: 2:11pm On Oct 05, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

For the highlighted, scriptures please! smiley

You know them for I have said them before

Daniel 12:2
And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.

And other scriptures.
Re: Is Threre Anything Like "Afterlife" by Dtruthspeaker: 2:13pm On Oct 05, 2022
HedwigesMaduro:

It seems you've not been reading the guy's posts. Just one of the numerous funny "logic" from his repertoire. By the way, I believe in the afterlife as stated in the Bible, but braindead ramblings from the guy will actually make it sound dubious.

Exactly what was said about John, the Baptist and Jeremiah and other prophets who declared The Truths of God.

It is a known fact that people prefer Lies over Truths and therefore, they will always speak against it.
Re: Is Threre Anything Like "Afterlife" by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:19pm On Oct 05, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

You know them for I have said them before
Daniel 12:2
And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.
And other scriptures.

Oh so the DEAD can't feel anything just as God's word says, right?
Well that's what i'm saying, until resurrection from the dead those dead feels nothing in their graves! smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Why Muslims Don't Eat Dog Meat: Understanding Islamic Dietary Laws And Cultural / Which Is True Church / Halloween The Evil One’s Sabbats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.